Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

GLOBAL CITIZEN, a star-studded non-governmental organisation, has organised a music festival to urge international governments to deliver one billion vaccines to the poorest countries and introduce measures to tackle climate change.

In other words, they are pressuring the world to accept Agenda21 on behalf of their Illuminati paymasters.

1 hour ago, Niknik said:

I agree Ward is a dubious source,however DI had an interview with him a few months ago too.

Just as David appearing on the Alex Jones show doesn't fully validate the host,but it is important to reach an audience and initiate their curiosity.

But O'loony troubles me in that he vaguely resembles Piers Morgan and that is unfortunate!

it was interesting, ward was going i got sources and icke was going piss off lol

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

12K comments and counting... going to be hard to put this gene back in the bottle; if she deletes the post it looks bad, if she deletes the comments it looks bad.... hit a bees nest with that one and people are sharing it far and wide! hahahahahaaaa stupid bitch. Good to see though...

Apparently there was another post by a talkback radio that had thousands of replies too before they deleted the whole thing but someones captured the whole thing lolz

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Exercise with long walks,  or better still do one hundred press ups every day + one hundered squats + one hundred sit ups. Do this three times a day and you will be the size of arnold schwarzzengger.

Good advice but for those not used to exercise, start gradually and do what you can, adding a few each day as you get stronger. Even a little exercise helps. Willpower and discipline are what you need too.

13 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

Really excellent vid Tucker Carlson tonight with the absolute truth with the ‘vaccine’ and full hospital narrative.

Still crapping on how convid is real though - manufactured in a lab in Wuhan 🙄 - and his guest, someone called Clay Travis saying how convid is here to stay; fuckwit.

https://davidicke.com/2021/09/25/cult-mega-agent-george-soros-funding-district-attorneys-across-america-agreeing-outrageous-plea-deals-with-child-abusers-and-rapists-while-his-open-society-open-border-operation-leads-the-cult/

Tucker Carlson?

Controlled opposition.

Pandemic Babies?

Now that 9 months have passed since the vaccination campaign began in countries such as the United Kingdom and the United States, some alarming videos have begun to go viral showing babies with a different appearance and who appear to be on a lower cognitive spectrum than average.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=62K8O2UU6A61

Sorry this vid is in Spanish with English sub-titles

image_2021-09-26_124147.png.de13593aa15128da8b21a439a694aad3.png

5 hours ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I live in Wales in the UK and there is definitely a virus going around, all friends, family and work colleagues are reporting huge numbers of positive cases and that this virus is nothing like they have experienced before. 

Myself and my partner are really ill at the moment and both been tested positive. I had to take my partner to A & E to get checked out because she was struggling to breathe. Fortunately all tests were clear, but while I was there was loads of people walking up to A & E coughing like zombies. My partner now wants to get vaccinated because its put the frightners on her. I told her you will have natural immunity.

So if it is like this pre winter, I can imagine middle of winter is going to be fun. I would not get complacent, there is definitely something out there whether the vaccines are causing it is another question. 

There's nothing out there.

Just the things that were always there.....colds and flu.

Now rebranded.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

How about we package em up on a refugee dinghy and send em your way so they can lunch with her Maj and the other reptiles in the motherland😅

Why not indeed i'm sure they'd be given a warm welcome and her madge is looking for a new husband,I just wish we had those 2500  US marines you've got,maybe they could keep the flotilla in check,all we get are US fighter planes

24 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Why not indeed i'm sure they'd be given a warm welcome and her madge is looking for a new husband,I just wish we had those 2500  US marines you've got,maybe they could keep the flotilla in check,all we get are US fighter planes

Yeah, the Taliban got a better deal than us from the US! 🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I live in Wales in the UK and there is definitely a virus going around, all friends, family and work colleagues are reporting huge numbers of positive cases and that this virus is nothing like they have experienced before. 

Myself and my partner are really ill at the moment and both been tested positive. I had to take my partner to A & E to get checked out because she was struggling to breathe. Fortunately all tests were clear, but while I was there was loads of people walking up to A & E coughing like zombies. My partner now wants to get vaccinated because its put the frightners on her. I told her you will have natural immunity.

So if it is like this pre winter, I can imagine middle of winter is going to be fun. I would not get complacent, there is definitely something out there whether the vaccines are causing it is another question. 

Stop taking the tests ffs.....

Do what you used to do with a flu, get some fucking Lemsip and stay in bed a few days and keep hydrated. 
The tests are bollocks and the 'cases' are being used as a ratchet. 

Its twatishness like you're displaying thats keeping this whole charade going. 

Or just ignore me and run off and get your little vaccines, see where that gets ya. 

'Oh no now I have super covid - The kind where you go blind in one eye or have a heart attack'

You're not being very sensible here Joe

Edited by CosmoGenesis
  • Like 5

theres some zoe channel on youtube with a shill doctor and all the comments written by programmed sheep.

i commented old medical journals call all coronaviruses the common cold.

DELETE

they are saying how accurate the pcr test is. i commented 40 cycles kary mullis.

no doubt soon to be deleted lol

`Today, children, instead of writing an essay about what you did in your summer holidays, I want you to write a paper on how the nasal flu spray may interact with the experimental mRNA jab, with particular reference to those individuals with compromised immune systems. And then, children, explain how the Government will blame the extra deaths on covid-19. You have twenty minutes to complete your essay.’

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/09/shocking-urgent-news-share-widely/

7 hours ago, Observed said:

I had the jab. Forced to get it in order to keep my job. Unfortunately without a wage my life would not be any better so I just got it. 

My reaction was weird...very hot joints and even tingling sensations all over my body, and since very bad depression and anxiety. I regret getting it now.

That's very sad about your sister...sounds very serious. It definitely plays with your hormones....children definitely should not be getting.

It will sound like covidians but maybe your depression is only caused by your feelings about the jab... Not the jab itself?