Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Fasting is the best way of cleaning yourself out. If you don't eat the body can devote all its resources to its cleansing operations, rather than having to spend all its time on digesting food.

Digesting food is a very energy intensive process, most people do  not realise how difficult and tiring it is on the body to digest food. That's why old people always fall asleep after eating a meal, because as you get older your energy levels, testosterone levels, growth hormone levels etc etc drop slightly. With lowered energy levels the body can't do two things at once, it can't maintain all the bodily processes and digest food at the same time, so the processes are shut down by falling asleep, and all the energy is used on digesting food. That's how energy intensive the digestive process is. Very very energy intensive.

Exercise increases the levels mentioned above, not weight training, cardio based exercises like long walks, jogging etc

Out of reactions; thanks 👍

I live in Wales in the UK and there is definitely a virus going around, all friends, family and work colleagues are reporting huge numbers of positive cases and that this virus is nothing like they have experienced before. 

Myself and my partner are really ill at the moment and both been tested positive. I had to take my partner to A & E to get checked out because she was struggling to breathe. Fortunately all tests were clear, but while I was there was loads of people walking up to A & E coughing like zombies. My partner now wants to get vaccinated because its put the frightners on her. I told her you will have natural immunity.

So if it is like this pre winter, I can imagine middle of winter is going to be fun. I would not get complacent, there is definitely something out there whether the vaccines are causing it is another question. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I live in Wales in the UK and there is definitely a virus going around, all friends, family and work colleagues are reporting huge numbers of positive cases and that this virus is nothing like they have experienced before. 

Myself and my partner are really ill at the moment and both been tested positive. I had to take my partner to A & E to get checked out because she was struggling to breathe. Fortunately all tests were clear, but while I was there was loads of people walking up to A & E coughing like zombies. My partner now wants to get vaccinated because its put the frightners on her. I told her you will have natural immunity.

So if it is like this pre winter, I can imagine middle of winter is going to be fun. I would not get complacent, there is definitely something out there whether the vaccines are causing it is another question. 

There's something going on, seen lots of posts on other forums about this. I don't doubt that there are many people that are imagining it due to the brainwashing (as @TheDawg says on the previous page) but there seems to be too many that have it and symptoms are 'covid like'. 

Could it be that their immune system is fucked due to the jabs? Probably. Or are they turning the tables and instead of ramping up the cases like they were doing pre vax to get everyone on board with the jab, they are doing the opposite to keep the cases down so that people think the vax is working. 

I mean, when did the UK open up, 19th of July? Full stadiums, events, people not wearing masks etc.... it had the covidians predicting cases getting in the 100,000's but nothing of the sort has happened, a good two months later. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

Defiently something out there causing all of this: the 5G has been switched on for starters, then there is all the nano graphene not only in the jabs but being added to the food ,the drinking water , sprayed into the air, the earth has been turned into one toxic cesspool of death,

encouraging people to stay inside and do lockdown reduces your growth  hormone levels, energy levels, testosterone levels making your wide open to disease.

Go out more into the fresh virus free air. Make contact and talk to people. Grow trees and bushes around your house as this blocks 5G. Take multivitamin tablets. Fast at least once a week and consume only fruit or vegetable juices to which a spoon of  glucose powder has been added, glucose does not need digesting so is gives your digestive system a much needed rest once a week, improves your health and gives you an amazing detox.

Exercise with long walks,  or better still do one hundred press ups every day + one hundered squats + one hundred sit ups. Do this three times a day and you will be the size of arnold schwarzzengger. For women who do not have testosterone this exercise will cut you up like nobody's business and give you a fresh radiant glow to your face.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And who is charlie ward ? never heard of him myself nor his 'crimes'

hes up there with simon parkes

hes pro trump pro Q pro nesara

not popular with the never trumpers on here

i think ward is a grifter

but if you believed in loonie then he appears with ward you'd be gutted

Edited by bamboozooka

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

but if you belived in loonie then he appears with ward youd be gutted

Still lost,simon parkes ? trump Q nesara mean very little to me as i'm a uk resident ,don't know what a never trumper is nor what a 'grifter' is (i do know raleigh made one in the 70's) and as for loonie appearing with ward i hardly think anyone would be 'gutted' ,if somene is stupid enough to put their faith in an undertaker as their saviour or anything he says changing much perhaps they need mental health care ? or perhaps need their meds upping ?

Either way the evidence is slowly mounting that putting any faith in anyone whatsoever is a bit foolish in the extreme,not one 'mouthpiece' has changed a thing,slowed nothing down nor saved any lives

They are a form of morbid entertainment away from the mainstream versions on tv

17 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

but if you belived in loonie then he appears with ward youd be gutted

He isn't popular with the trumpers either. The guys a complete lunatic. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

but if you believed in loonie then he appears with ward you'd be gutted

I agree Ward is a dubious source,however DI had an interview with him a few months ago too.

Just as David appearing on the Alex Jones show doesn't fully validate the host,but it is important to reach an audience and initiate their curiosity.

But O'loony troubles me in that he vaguely resembles Piers Morgan and that is unfortunate!

5 minutes ago, Bullion said:

9BA0C233-42C5-48DA-AA96-99D8ED6A438B.jpeg.503e13b60db33a0fb22fefb5128fb46e.jpeg

All Aussie govts State and Federal need sacking, in time for Xmas would be a good present 🎁 

Sacking ? i think perhaps you are being far too lenient,look what happened to t bliar here in the uk,he got sacked and he still keeps crawling out from under his rock and the press give him the time of day,best fit them all with concrete boots and make an artificial reef out of them and be very VERY careful with what they are replaced with

2 minutes ago, Niknik said:

Just as David appearing on the Alex Jones show doesn't fully validate the host,but it is important to reach an audience and initiate their curiosity.

David's been appearing on Alex Jones for years and why wouldn't he? Alex is literally a fellow truth seeker. 

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Fasting is the best way of cleaning yourself out. If you don't eat the body can devote all its resources to its cleansing operations, rather than having to spend all its time on digesting food.

Digesting food is a very energy intensive process, most people do  not realise how difficult and tiring it is on the body to digest food. That's why old people always fall asleep after eating a meal, because as you get older your energy levels, testosterone levels, growth hormone levels etc etc drop slightly. With lowered energy levels the body can't do two things at once, it can't maintain all the bodily processes and digest food at the same time, so the processes are shut down by falling asleep, and all the energy is used on digesting food. That's how energy intensive the digestive process is. Very very energy intensive.

Exercise increases the levels mentioned above, not weight training, cardio based exercises like long walks, jogging etc

https://www.rosenalp.de/en/rosenalp-med/schroth-cure/schroth-cure/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Schroth

Edited by Frankieboy

38 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Sacking ? i think perhaps you are being far too lenient,look what happened to t bliar here in the uk,he got sacked and he still keeps crawling out from under his rock and the press give him the time of day,best fit them all with concrete boots and make an artificial reef out of them and be very VERY careful with what they are replaced with

How about we package em up on a refugee dinghy and send em your way so they can lunch with her Maj and the other reptiles in the motherland😅