Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

39 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Im not invested in anyone particularly other than myself and family and those of similar ilk.

things are moving fast....the scenary is moving past the window fast now

so we have to keep focussed on the key things that we know to be true and not get too swept along with the scenary

• Like 1

Its called 'vaccine damage'.....you are vaccine damaged by the covid jabs and in some cases no doubt by the influenza vaccines too

Why are so many suffering dreadful Covid symptoms but still testing NEGATIVE? Sarah Vine was convinced she had it, but countless tests said otherwise - and she's far from alone... so what IS going on?

• Sarah Vine, 54, battled Covid symptoms, but multiple tests came back negative
  • Mother-of-two, who had PCR test and rapid lateral flows, described it as 'spooky'
  • Her revelation triggered a deluge of letters from people suffering in same way
  • We put Sarah's blow-by-blow account of illness, and that of others, to the experts
  • * For more on the mystery illness, listen to the MoS's Medical Minefield Podcast *

By Eve Simmons For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 22:00 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 00:47 BST, 26 September 2021

A nasty dry cough, sniffles and a thumping headache. Burning muscle pain. And, if you didn’t feel miserable enough, everything you eat tastes like dust. It’s a list of symptoms the British public have become all too familiar with over the past 18 months – classic Covid. Or is it?

A fortnight ago, Mail on Sunday columnist Sarah Vine wrote about how she had been battling exactly this combination of ailments, but multiple tests – both the gold-standard PCR and rapid lateral flows – had come back negative.

Sarah, who had her two doses of the AstraZeneca jab at the beginning of this year, visited the Government website and ordered a gold-standard PCR test. It arrived a day later, and the result a day after that: negative. ‘I took rapid lateral flow tests too, and have continued to do so regularly,’ she says. ‘Negative, negative, negative, negative.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10027851/Why-suffering-dreadful-Covid-symptoms-testing-NEGATIVE.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, elongated1 said:

There is something really wrong with these women. I can't put a finger on it to describe it though.

I mean, just put some clown pictures beside it and let them hold a rainbow candy floss and we are there.

love-letter-434x289.png

There is another "woman" called Jeanette Young, Chief Medical Officer of Queensland. Her husband Graeme Nimmo is a Microbiologist and has been involved with Pfizer.

46 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Military constantly killing innocents

yeah there's a lot of that and a lot of police bashing people from their own country but we have to ask ourselves why the cabal are investing so heavily in robots and drones etc

Is it really just to wage war against foreign enemies? I don't think so. Just look how they set up the whole 'war on terror' thing with 911 where they blamed 'islamic extremists' and now they have twisted that around and are turning what they call 'anti-vaxxers' and 'far right' ie anyone who now doesn't trust the government agenda into 'terrorists'

This is the problem with these never ending wars they wage. How can you have a 'war on drugs' when drugs grow naturally in nature? How can you have a war on 'terror' when terror is an emotion?

Now they are waging a war against what they are calling an 'invisible enemy' covid which is just another never ending war which they can wage on something that you can't see and therefore can't disprove

I think the robots are going to replace the human police and army as they will always just do what the technocrats programme them to do

46 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

All it says to me is the cults and ptb have ai to hide behind.

yeah i don't see it that way man

Once again when you look at the wider picture you can see that they have been pursuing this agenda for centuries way before there were ever computers or ai or algorithms etc

They have been coordinated by something....an intelligence....that has been guiding them all that time and technology simply gives that intelligence a physical body

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

Interesting points you make with regards to releasing some sort of bio weopon deliberately into the atmosphere would put the elite's lives at risk. I must admit it would be stupid of them to do this..... Unless they knew that ivemectin and Hydroxychloroquine would kill it off so they risked it for a biscuit and secretly took those meds to protect themselves.... I know it sounds crazy but not impossible but unlikely. 

So that's got me thinking about the power of persuission with regards to December 2019 myself and others I knew got what we thought was the worst flu we had ever had and maybe that's what it was but because of the media reporting non stop about Covid 19 and even trying to ignore the hysteria subconsciously myself and others I knew labelled our nasty flu bug condition as, "oh it must have been this Covid 19 they deliberately released" 

So yes I think I can see how just planting a bullshit story about a deadly flu spreading around the world has managed to scare the masses into thinking the way they do... An industrial scale world wide psychological operation. 

What devious devil's they are that could fool so many weak minded unquestioning souls that has resulted in carnage and genicide that even if it was derailed tomorrow, it will have accomplished its core depopulation sterilisiation agenda. 

I am now getting it. It has been one massive lie from the start and it has just spread and spread and spread like an Australian Bush fire rampantly out of control, destroying everything in its wake until there is vertually nothing left of the land we all recognised. 

It's going to take many generations to repair the damage that this horror show has caused

Thanks for your great reply :).

Imho, it depends on what your (esoteric) beliefs are as to what the outcome will be.

Im with Icke all the way on his beliefs; always felt the same way.

So lifting ones consciousness is key to me; the way to a better world while in this present ‘experience’.

But not sitting on my arse letting the dickheads dictate to me; keep your self respect; try and keep your energy high - not bloody easy in these times as most here know.

Some people can give the finger to this bs easier than others; I’ve no ties and don’t rely on having to answer to a boss; my heart goes out to those who do have those. Not easy trying to stick to one’s principles with family, or having to work to survive.

Your words I bolded are spot on imo; Icke put out a great vid pertaining to that recently.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gVKJAVwqsSYk/

Convid is a means to an end; getting the ‘vax’ into everyone to achieve their genocidal delusions; I know it will be ok; not sure when but it will be; and meanwhile, a chance to learn and ‘grow’; jmo.

I wish you and yours well; Kia kaha (stay strong), and remember, they’re just a pack of drongos trying it on; nothing to fear whatsoever; that’s what they feed on; don’t feed the drongos 🤪👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just want to point out the following:

Peter Daszak was one of the individuals named directly by David Martin in his recent interviews as being one of the scientists behind the COVID scam. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Daszak

As it happens, Daszak's  PhD is in parasitic infectious diseases. And as it happens, Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug. 

One is left wondering....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Police launch investigation into four deaths at flagship Glasgow hospital including girl, 10, who died on children's cancer ward

• The death of 10-year-old Milly Main is to be investigated by Police Scotland 
  • Milly, from Lanark, died in August 2017 in the Royal Hospital for Children 
  • The unit is part of the massive Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow 

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 10:07 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 11:12 BST, 25 September 2021

‘There is a massive cover-up going on here.’

The inquiry in Edinburgh, chaired by Lord Brodie, continues. 

A Police Scotland spokesperson told MailOnline: 'The Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) has asked Police Scotland to investigate a number of deaths at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital campus, Glasgow. Our investigation is at a very early stage, it would be inappropriate to comment further.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10027419/Police-launch-probe-deaths-Glasgow-super-hospital.html

The Scottish natsi party seem to be quite adept at covering up scandals on their watch,seems they're in ruling with an iron fist in they're toy town parliament and Herr sturgeon is enjoying the power trip.

10 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

After much thought I have decided he's a freemason doing his bit for the parasites.

My thoughts as well,something just not right about him.

Has he sold old max a pup,it starting to look that way.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Its called 'vaccine damage'.....you are vaccine damaged by the covid jabs and in some cases no doubt by the influenza vaccines too

Why are so many suffering dreadful Covid symptoms but still testing NEGATIVE? Sarah Vine was convinced she had it, but countless tests said otherwise - and she's far from alone... so what IS going on?

• Sarah Vine, 54, battled Covid symptoms, but multiple tests came back negative
  • Mother-of-two, who had PCR test and rapid lateral flows, described it as 'spooky'
  • Her revelation triggered a deluge of letters from people suffering in same way
  • We put Sarah's blow-by-blow account of illness, and that of others, to the experts
  • * For more on the mystery illness, listen to the MoS's Medical Minefield Podcast *

By Eve Simmons For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 22:00 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 00:47 BST, 26 September 2021

A nasty dry cough, sniffles and a thumping headache. Burning muscle pain. And, if you didn’t feel miserable enough, everything you eat tastes like dust. It’s a list of symptoms the British public have become all too familiar with over the past 18 months – classic Covid. Or is it?

A fortnight ago, Mail on Sunday columnist Sarah Vine wrote about how she had been battling exactly this combination of ailments, but multiple tests – both the gold-standard PCR and rapid lateral flows – had come back negative.

Sarah, who had her two doses of the AstraZeneca jab at the beginning of this year, visited the Government website and ordered a gold-standard PCR test. It arrived a day later, and the result a day after that: negative. ‘I took rapid lateral flow tests too, and have continued to do so regularly,’ she says. ‘Negative, negative, negative, negative.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10027851/Why-suffering-dreadful-Covid-symptoms-testing-NEGATIVE.html

It's pretty simple,it's became a virus of the mind and nothing more than that.

Any one showing the majority of symptoms it's all in their heads due to the endless fear mongering from the scum msm and their cohorts.

Don't know about anyone else on here but I feel this is my time and grow stronger daily,knowing I've drawn a line in the sand and fuck the consequences.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Cancers on the rise in the jabbed already

And no connection will be made between the cancer and the the jabs. They will just get told, oh you got cancer, ah thats bad luck... not even thinking about shit food, sugary shit, gmos, vaccines, emf, fluoride... fluoride being the thing they wanna put more of in our drinking water, as if enough people weren’t brain dead already 

• Like 1

A recent speech by schomo to the sniffer in chief currently in illegitimate occupation of the White House... contrasted with whats happening in Aussie at the moment... (he was overseas when the shit hit the fan recently, just like when the fires burnt across the nation)

On 9/25/2021 at 3:48 PM, blowonthepie said:

How judgmental of you; how do you know what anyone here is doing?

Not everyone broadcasts their actions.

And how do you judge by statements made here if they’re ‘superior’?

Everyone has their own way and it’s nobodies business what that is; if you don’t agree, fine.

Your statement was a good example of why humans will never coalesce; denigrating, judging those who you have interpreted maybe wrongly.

Fucking humans; fair get up my fucking nose often 🤯

And I didn’t mean this as a personal attack on @- TZC - , just in general; and being a tad touchy yesterday.

I guess it’s just part of human nature to be judgemental and to often lump everyone in together.

Ah well; onward and upward.

5E3DB053-9E03-4211-8449-8CB5C6BCF0F5.png

13 minutes ago, Seeker said:

And no connection will be made between the cancer and the the jabs. They will just get told, oh you got cancer, ah thats bad luck... not even thinking about shit food, sugary shit, gmos, vaccines, emf, fluoride... fluoride being the thing they wanna put more of in our drinking water, as if enough people weren’t brain dead already 

My sister spent 11 days in hospital aftr her first jab ,extremely healthy prior to the jab,didn't smoke,didn't drink and she stupidly still went and had her second,less than two months later she has a malignant tumour removed from her hand and is about to go into hospital for more treatment as its spread to her lymph nodes

I fully blame the jab

It all sems to be connected but she and the rest of the family still flatly refuse to believe it could have anything to do with the jab

This will not be an isolated case and sadly will become the norm in the coming weeks/months/years and there is nothing we can do about it,to try is foolish and a complete waste of time,if,by some slim chance you do manage to awaken people the first reaction is going to be anger at you for bringing it into the open

Gotta blame someone,anyone ,apart from themslves for being so fucking stupid

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, LupaM13 said:

Sorry, I don't twweettt...

I think I saw a graphic about the special uniforms worn at these JabJobs...   notice the tinfoil hats...

980465850_Uniforms2021.jpg.cbf613dd4e61bda6fc8a55554f37633c.jpg

Could be HMP five wells (aka HMP Wellingborough) G4S employees The UKs recently complete 'prison' (read internment camp) with a brand new built crematorium less than a 100 metres from the boundary fence

I actually thought it was a piss take when i first read about the crematorium but after a little google earthing its a fact

4 More being built as well as they only take 48 weeks to build

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

My sister spent 11 days in hospital aftr her first jab ,extremely healthy prior to the jab,didn't smoke,didn't drink and she stupidly still went and had her second,less than two months later she has a malignant tumour removed from her hand and is about to go into hospital for more treatment as its spread to her lymph nodes

I fully blame the jab

It all sems to be connected but she and the rest of the family still flatly refuse to believe it could have anything to do with the jab

This will not be an isolated case and sadly will become the norm in the coming weeks/months/years and there is nothing we can do about it,to try is foolish and a complete waste of time,if,by some slim chance you do manage to awaken people the first reaction is going to be anger at you for bringing it into the open

I had the jab. Forced to get it in order to keep my job. Unfortunately without a wage my life would not be any better so I just got it. 

My reaction was weird...very hot joints and even tingling sensations all over my body, and since very bad depression and anxiety. I regret getting it now.

That's very sad about your sister...sounds very serious. It definitely plays with your hormones....children definitely should not be getting.

Edited by Observed
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Observed said:

I had the jab. Forced to get it in order to keep my job. Unfortunately without a wage my life would not be any better so I just got it. 

My reaction was weird...very hot joints and even tingling sensations all over my body, and since very bad depression and anxiety. I regret getting it now.

I'd read the posts about pine needle tea and other posts about cleansing your system

May help, may not but won't hurt to inform yourself

18 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Fake!

I've been told the proper procedure is to always use BOTH hands, One to inject, the other to line up the target, commonly known as 'landscaping,' I believe.

I agree, i've done injecting on a friend who is diabetc so know the procedure, it can't be done one handed. Absolute bullshit, set up, fake by ugly whore arden.

17 minutes ago, LupaM13 said:

Sorry, I don't twweettt...

I think I saw a graphic about the special uniforms worn at these JabJobs...   notice the tinfoil hats...

980465850_Uniforms2021.jpg.cbf613dd4e61bda6fc8a55554f37633c.jpg

What with 5G ,  I Thought it was dangerous to put food wrapped it tinfoil in a Microwave! 🤪

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

I get the impression you don’t like this person mate 🤔😄

Who does? Ugly whore bitch, dirty smackhead, probably grinning her head off as she's thinking about running back to her masonic lodge and sucking satan's cock.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Observed said:

That's very sad about your sister...sounds very serious. It definitely plays with your hormones....children definitely should not be getting.

Sorry to hear this Observed; what does one do in a situation like yours; rock - hard place.

I just did a search on ddg for cleansing the body of mRNA and it came up with quite a lot; this one included

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=51924

All the best 👍

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I fully blame the jab

But they are suffering for their trust in the bbc, and they will all be dead come winter... so i kinda feel sorry for them. Feel sorry for us as well, we might not be far behind.