Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Cancers on the rise in the jabbed already

 

And no connection will be made between the cancer and the the jabs. They will just get told, oh you got cancer, ah thats bad luck... not even thinking about shit food, sugary shit, gmos, vaccines, emf, fluoride... fluoride being the thing they wanna put more of in our drinking water, as if enough people weren’t brain dead already 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 3:48 PM, blowonthepie said:

 

How judgmental of you; how do you know what anyone here is doing?

Not everyone broadcasts their actions.

 

And how do you judge by statements made here if they’re ‘superior’?

 

Everyone has their own way and it’s nobodies business what that is; if you don’t agree, fine.

 

Your statement was a good example of why humans will never coalesce; denigrating, judging those who you have interpreted maybe wrongly.

 

Fucking humans; fair get up my fucking nose often 🤯

 

And I didn’t mean this as a personal attack on @- TZC - , just in general; and being a tad touchy yesterday.

 

I guess it’s just part of human nature to be judgemental and to often lump everyone in together.

 

Ah well; onward and upward.

5E3DB053-9E03-4211-8449-8CB5C6BCF0F5.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Seeker said:

And no connection will be made between the cancer and the the jabs. They will just get told, oh you got cancer, ah thats bad luck... not even thinking about shit food, sugary shit, gmos, vaccines, emf, fluoride... fluoride being the thing they wanna put more of in our drinking water, as if enough people weren’t brain dead already 

My sister spent 11 days in hospital aftr her first jab ,extremely healthy prior to the jab,didn't smoke,didn't drink and she stupidly still went and had her second,less than two months later she has a malignant tumour removed from her hand and is about to go into hospital for more treatment as its spread to her lymph nodes

 

I fully blame the jab

 

It all sems to be connected but she and the rest of the family still flatly refuse to believe it could have anything to do with the jab

 

This will not be an isolated case and sadly will become the norm in the coming weeks/months/years and there is nothing we can do about it,to try is foolish and a complete waste of time,if,by some slim chance you do manage to awaken people the first reaction is going to be anger at you for bringing it into the open

 

Gotta blame someone,anyone ,apart from themslves for being so fucking stupid

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LupaM13 said:

 

Sorry, I don't twweettt...

 

I think I saw a graphic about the special uniforms worn at these JabJobs...   notice the tinfoil hats...

 

 

980465850_Uniforms2021.jpg.cbf613dd4e61bda6fc8a55554f37633c.jpg

 

 

 

Could be HMP five wells (aka HMP Wellingborough) G4S employees The UKs recently complete 'prison' (read internment camp) with a brand new built crematorium less than a 100 metres from the boundary fence

 

I actually thought it was a piss take when i first read about the crematorium but after a little google earthing its a fact

 

4 More being built as well as they only take 48 weeks to build

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

My sister spent 11 days in hospital aftr her first jab ,extremely healthy prior to the jab,didn't smoke,didn't drink and she stupidly still went and had her second,less than two months later she has a malignant tumour removed from her hand and is about to go into hospital for more treatment as its spread to her lymph nodes

 

I fully blame the jab

 

It all sems to be connected but she and the rest of the family still flatly refuse to believe it could have anything to do with the jab

 

This will not be an isolated case and sadly will become the norm in the coming weeks/months/years and there is nothing we can do about it,to try is foolish and a complete waste of time,if,by some slim chance you do manage to awaken people the first reaction is going to be anger at you for bringing it into the open

 

Gotta blame someone,anyone ,apart from themslves for being so fucking stupid

I had the jab. Forced to get it in order to keep my job. Unfortunately without a wage my life would not be any better so I just got it. 

 

My reaction was weird...very hot joints and even tingling sensations all over my body, and since very bad depression and anxiety. I regret getting it now.

 

That's very sad about your sister...sounds very serious. It definitely plays with your hormones....children definitely should not be getting.

Edited by Observed
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Observed said:

I had the jab. Forced to get it in order to keep my job. Unfortunately without a wage my life would not be any better so I just got it. 

 

My reaction was weird...very hot joints and even tingling sensations all over my body, and since very bad depression and anxiety. I regret getting it now.

I'd read the posts about pine needle tea and other posts about cleansing your system

 

May help, may not but won't hurt to inform yourself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

Fake!

 

I've been told the proper procedure is to always use BOTH hands, One to inject, the other to line up the target, commonly known as 'landscaping,' I believe.

 

 

 

I agree, i've done injecting on a friend who is diabetc so know the procedure, it can't be done one handed. Absolute bullshit, set up, fake by ugly whore arden.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Observed said:

I had the jab. Forced to get it in order to keep my job. Unfortunately without a wage my life would not be any better so I just got it. 

 

My reaction was weird...very hot joints and even tingling sensations all over my body, and since very bad depression and anxiety. I regret getting it now.

 

That's very sad about your sister...sounds very serious. It definitely plays with your hormones....children definitely should not be getting.

 

Sorry to hear this Observed; what does one do in a situation like yours; rock - hard place.

 

I just did a search on ddg for cleansing the body of mRNA and it came up with quite a lot; this one included

 

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=51924

 

All the best 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

My sister spent 11 days in hospital aftr her first jab ,extremely healthy prior to the jab,didn't smoke,didn't drink and she stupidly still went and had her second,less than two months later she has a malignant tumour removed from her hand and is about to go into hospital for more treatment as its spread to her lymph nodes

 

I fully blame the jab

 

It all sems to be connected but she and the rest of the family still flatly refuse to believe it could have anything to do with the jab

 

This will not be an isolated case and sadly will become the norm in the coming weeks/months/years and there is nothing we can do about it,to try is foolish and a complete waste of time,if,by some slim chance you do manage to awaken people the first reaction is going to be anger at you for bringing it into the open

 

Gotta blame someone,anyone ,apart from themslves for being so fucking stupid

 

But they are suffering for their trust in the bbc, and they will all be dead come winter... so i kinda feel sorry for them. Feel sorry for us as well, we might not be far behind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Sorry to hear this Observed; what does one do in a situation like yours; rock - hard place.

 

I just did a search on ddg for cleansing the body of mRNA and it came up with quite a lot; this one included

 

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=51924

 

All the best 👍

 

Fasting is the best way of cleaning yourself out. If you don't eat the body can devote all its resources to its cleansing operations, rather than having to spend all its time on digesting food.

Digesting food is a very energy intensive process, most people do  not realise how difficult and tiring it is on the body to digest food. That's why old people always fall asleep after eating a meal, because as you get older your energy levels, testosterone levels, growth hormone levels etc etc drop slightly. With lowered energy levels the body can't do two things at once, it can't maintain all the bodily processes and digest food at the same time, so the processes are shut down by falling asleep, and all the energy is used on digesting food. That's how energy intensive the digestive process is. Very very energy intensive.

Exercise increases the levels mentioned above, not weight training, cardio based exercises like long walks, jogging etc

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

Fasting is the best way of cleaning yourself out. If you don't eat the body can devote all its resources to its cleansing operations, rather than having to spend all its time on digesting food.

Digesting food is a very energy intensive process, most people do  not realise how difficult and tiring it is on the body to digest food. That's why old people always fall asleep after eating a meal, because as you get older your energy levels, testosterone levels, growth hormone levels etc etc drop slightly. With lowered energy levels the body can't do two things at once, it can't maintain all the bodily processes and digest food at the same time, so the processes are shut down by falling asleep, and all the energy is used on digesting food. That's how energy intensive the digestive process is. Very very energy intensive.

Exercise increases the levels mentioned above, not weight training, cardio based exercises like long walks, jogging etc

 

 

Out of reactions; thanks 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I live in Wales in the UK and there is definitely a virus going around, all friends, family and work colleagues are reporting huge numbers of positive cases and that this virus is nothing like they have experienced before. 

 

Myself and my partner are really ill at the moment and both been tested positive. I had to take my partner to A & E to get checked out because she was struggling to breathe. Fortunately all tests were clear, but while I was there was loads of people walking up to A & E coughing like zombies. My partner now wants to get vaccinated because its put the frightners on her. I told her you will have natural immunity.

 

So if it is like this pre winter, I can imagine middle of winter is going to be fun. I would not get complacent, there is definitely something out there whether the vaccines are causing it is another question. 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I live in Wales in the UK and there is definitely a virus going around, all friends, family and work colleagues are reporting huge numbers of positive cases and that this virus is nothing like they have experienced before. 

 

Myself and my partner are really ill at the moment and both been tested positive. I had to take my partner to A & E to get checked out because she was struggling to breathe. Fortunately all tests were clear, but while I was there was loads of people walking up to A & E coughing like zombies. My partner now wants to get vaccinated because its put the frightners on her. I told her you will have natural immunity.

 

So if it is like this pre winter, I can imagine middle of winter is going to be fun. I would not get complacent, there is definitely something out there whether the vaccines are causing it is another question. 

 

 

 

There's something going on, seen lots of posts on other forums about this. I don't doubt that there are many people that are imagining it due to the brainwashing (as @TheDawg says on the previous page) but there seems to be too many that have it and symptoms are 'covid like'. 

Could it be that their immune system is fucked due to the jabs? Probably. Or are they turning the tables and instead of ramping up the cases like they were doing pre vax to get everyone on board with the jab, they are doing the opposite to keep the cases down so that people think the vax is working. 

I mean, when did the UK open up, 19th of July? Full stadiums, events, people not wearing masks etc.... it had the covidians predicting cases getting in the 100,000's but nothing of the sort has happened, a good two months later. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

I live in Wales in the UK and there is definitely a virus going around, all friends, family and work colleagues are reporting huge numbers of positive cases and that this virus is nothing like they have experienced before. 

 

Myself and my partner are really ill at the moment and both been tested positive. I had to take my partner to A & E to get checked out because she was struggling to breathe. Fortunately all tests were clear, but while I was there was loads of people walking up to A & E coughing like zombies. My partner now wants to get vaccinated because its put the frightners on her. I told her you will have natural immunity.

 

So if it is like this pre winter, I can imagine middle of winter is going to be fun. I would not get complacent, there is definitely something out there whether the vaccines are causing it is another question. 

 

 

 

 

Defiently something out there causing all of this: the 5G has been switched on for starters, then there is all the nano graphene not only in the jabs but being added to the food ,the drinking water , sprayed into the air, the earth has been turned into one toxic cesspool of death,

encouraging people to stay inside and do lockdown reduces your growth  hormone levels, energy levels, testosterone levels making your wide open to disease.

Go out more into the fresh virus free air. Make contact and talk to people. Grow trees and bushes around your house as this blocks 5G. Take multivitamin tablets. Fast at least once a week and consume only fruit or vegetable juices to which a spoon of  glucose powder has been added, glucose does not need digesting so is gives your digestive system a much needed rest once a week, improves your health and gives you an amazing detox.

Exercise with long walks,  or better still do one hundred press ups every day + one hundered squats + one hundred sit ups. Do this three times a day and you will be the size of arnold schwarzzengger. For women who do not have testosterone this exercise will cut you up like nobody's business and give you a fresh radiant glow to your face.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And who is charlie ward ? never heard of him myself nor his 'crimes'

hes up there with simon parkes

hes pro trump pro Q pro nesara

not popular with the never trumpers on here

i think ward is a grifter

 

but if you believed in loonie then he appears with ward you'd be gutted

 

 

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...