Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

45 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

There is something really wrong with these women. I can't put a finger on it to describe it though.

I mean, just put some clown pictures beside it and let them hold a rainbow candy floss and we are there.

love-letter-434x289.png

At least two of them are men in my humble opinion.

6 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If we had made more effort and perhaps spent some of our own money on 5000 fliers and posted them in every letterbox in our locality we might have awoken more people

You would think so but more will go straight into the bin without being read just like pizza menu and window cleaner leaflets.

For effectiveness, it's better to target people even if it becomes smaller numbers. It's like word of mouth is more powerful than 500 leaflets.

1 minute ago, elongated1 said:

You would think so but more will go straight into the bin without being read just like pizza menu and window cleaner leaflets.

For effectiveness, it's better to target people even if it becomes smaller numbers. It's like word of mouth is more powerful than 500 leaflets.

V true,i was thinking more of what i personally have known someone do,and they didn't post them but targetted the  car park at their local supermarket and the school run of lazy heifers but have heard of more than one person doing the letterbox version.Im past caring to be honest and have decided to let them be awakened naturally,be it from increasing death figures of the young or from civil unrest but awakened they will be

Food and fuel shortages have happened in 72 hrs ,it might wake a few more up but again i'm doubtful,be interesting to see what the next lock up brings

5 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

After much thought I have decided he's a freemason doing his bit for the parasites.

Out of Likes.

ah the cat is out of the bag! Of course, nothing is definitive but in the absence of proof, we'd have to go by our gut feelings.

Really excellent vid Tucker Carlson tonight with the absolute truth with the ‘vaccine’ and full hospital narrative.

Still crapping on how convid is real though - manufactured in a lab in Wuhan 🙄 - and his guest, someone called Clay Travis saying how convid is here to stay; fuckwit.

https://davidicke.com/2021/09/25/cult-mega-agent-george-soros-funding-district-attorneys-across-america-agreeing-outrageous-plea-deals-with-child-abusers-and-rapists-while-his-open-society-open-border-operation-leads-the-cult/

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

V true,i was thinking more of what i personally have known someone do,and they didn't post them but targetted the  car park at their local supermarket and the school run of lazy heifers but have heard of more than one person doing the letterbox version.Im past caring to be honest and have decided to let them be awakened naturally,be it from increasing death figures of the young or from civil unrest but awakened they will be

Food and fuel shortages have happened in 72 hrs ,it might wake a few more up but again i'm doubtful,be interesting to see what the next lock up brings

I am the same, passed the caring stage. We need the likes of tennis player, footballers to tell their vaccine injury stories. Normies might listen to them unless of course they might get censored but fans would want to know why they haven't heard from certain players and would want to know what happened.

Having said this, I've enjoyed a pleasant sunny day yesterday. Of course, there is a reminder of our dystonian society but they live in one bubble, I live on a different plane. They can call me all crazy this and that shite and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter mate.... as long as I am smiling..... smiling that they don't know and they can't figure out why I am smiling. 😆😂

Mask = fear, insecurity, gagged, vaxxed = more fearfulness. Let them be.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jikwan said:

just take 1 thing. Your suggestion/demand that everyone throw away the smartphone

It sounds like the right thing to do. Sounds like if people did what you say it would interfere greatly with the cabals plans

The masses wouldnt do it. They cannot. Because they are addicted

yes and that is why the world is going to hell in a hand basket

unless enough people can elevate their consciousness to such a degree that they are able to see WHY they need to live differently nothing will change (for the better anyway)

The real protest is not a march. The REAL protest is HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zarkov said:

Its getting difficult to determine or differentiate between what appears to be truth and what is truth.

Where are psychics, fortune tellers & seers when you need them!

Its simple....just don't invest anything in these people

who cares if he is a shill or not? You can't do anything about that

What you CAN do something about is what YOU are doing

For example if they want to take us to a digital currency then shouldn't we all be pushing as much physical cash into circulation as possible? Shouldn't we stop using debit cards and start paying for EVERYTHING in cash?.....pulling more and more bank notes out of ATM's and passing them around

Isn't the exchange of physical cash between the hands of human beings also a way to dispel the psychosis of people who live in fear of an 'invisible enemy' that lurks on every surface? 'Here you go you nutjob have some cash directly from my hand....oh look you didn't die.....amazing'

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

Makes me wonder where they are going with it.

controls and rationing

they did this when they did the 'bail ins' in cyprus. They declared a 'bank holiday' and then shaved a percentage off the top of peoples bank accounts above a certain threshold

Meanwhile they only allowed people to take a out a certain amount from ATM machines per day

They can do that with anything. They can say that to save the planet from carbon emissions you are only allowed a certain amount of petrol per week

They could say that due to a shut down of the global economy food has to be rationed

They could say that as you have been replaced in your job by AI you must now get universal basic income from the government in the form of central bank digital currencies that will enable you to get your ration of petrol and food

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Looney tune said:

The cloud based ai is just a legality term for what they do now.

i think its a bit more to be honest....i see the 'cloud' as the grey matter of the artificial intelligence that is going to be handed the keys to every single appliance on the planet

on top of that the military are creating more and more autonomous vehicles, drones, robots and missile systems which could all be patched into the cloud and controlled by the artificial intelligence

I also don't believe that at its core that AI is 'artificial' at all. I believe that the cabal are simply giving a physical body to the discarnate intelligence that they serve

I'm also aware that to the vast majority of normies that would sound completely insane...and yet...

Edited by Macnamara

22 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

In my last job i was one of the oldest there and the level of deskilling was in your face apparent from the generation z guys,even the most basic of simple manual tasks had to be explained over and over again and i used to think back to when i was 20+ and think to myself 'my god how are they so thick' took me a while to realise it wasn't  the particular person that was singularly inept it was actually a generational thing and affected them all

I actually had the pleasure on more than one occasion giving them a two way radio with a small screen that only showed frequencies and laughing as their first instinct was to stab the screen or try swiping it, I also remember my daughter doing exactly the same with an old dumb phone so definitely a learned response

you can see the drift.....the drift away from people doing things with their own mind and hands using their intelligence, problem solving and coordination towards a virtual world where they are always buffered in some way from direct experience with reality

the drift is clearly to lead those people to a state where they will relinquish all contact with this physical reality and plug into something else....a counterfeit reality

and the problem is that many will willingly allow themselves to be led there because modern life has left them feeling dead inside....and it has been designed that way to do just that. It conditions people to live vicariously instead of directly

Edited by Macnamara

22 hours ago, Human10 said:

I think like eucalyptus, tea tree oil all are high in estogens. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1147&context=rangebeefcowsymp

Just be careful if you had breast cancer history in family.

''Of those species tested, needles from
Ponderosa pine are the only ones that have been shown to induce the problem. ''

they say its the pine needles of the ponderosa tree that cause the problems for cows. That's not what people would be making pine tea out of in the northern hemisphere where people would be using spruce needles

On 8/20/2021 at 8:53 PM, Macnamara said:

The problem that couple have is that they are now physically separated from their child

Once you are separated how can you then stop the doctors doing other unneccesary medical interventions that then cause further harms?

For example will those self-entitled doctors take it on themselves to vaccinate that baby and give it vitamin K shots you know because of 'hospital policy'

I'm wondering if management made it hospital policy to shoot every baby in the head as it came out of its mothers womb how many of these scumbag pediatricians would comply...

Police launch investigation into four deaths at flagship Glasgow hospital including girl, 10, who died on children's cancer ward

• The death of 10-year-old Milly Main is to be investigated by Police Scotland 
  • Milly, from Lanark, died in August 2017 in the Royal Hospital for Children 
  • The unit is part of the massive Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow 

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 10:07 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 11:12 BST, 25 September 2021

‘There is a massive cover-up going on here.’

The inquiry in Edinburgh, chaired by Lord Brodie, continues. 

A Police Scotland spokesperson told MailOnline: 'The Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) has asked Police Scotland to investigate a number of deaths at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital campus, Glasgow. Our investigation is at a very early stage, it would be inappropriate to comment further.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10027419/Police-launch-probe-deaths-Glasgow-super-hospital.html

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Police launch investigation into four deaths at flagship Glasgow hospital including girl, 10, who died on children's cancer ward

• The death of 10-year-old Milly Main is to be investigated by Police Scotland 
  • Milly, from Lanark, died in August 2017 in the Royal Hospital for Children 
  • The unit is part of the massive Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow 

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 10:07 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 11:12 BST, 25 September 2021

‘There is a massive cover-up going on here.’

The inquiry in Edinburgh, chaired by Lord Brodie, continues. 

A Police Scotland spokesperson told MailOnline: 'The Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) has asked Police Scotland to investigate a number of deaths at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital campus, Glasgow. Our investigation is at a very early stage, it would be inappropriate to comment further.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10027419/Police-launch-probe-deaths-Glasgow-super-hospital.html

Another Allit on the loose or the one more recently whose name i don't recall ?

On 9/24/2021 at 6:43 AM, blowonthepie said:

No, I will never believe in convid 19, it’s highly illogical to think it exists if one researches thoroughly.

What happened to the flu when convid appeared?  Gone 🙄 That alone should be a major clue.

Anything to do with Fauci and the rest of the shower of dolts who have foisted this shitfuckery on us is smoke and mirrors; backtracking; obfuscation ad nauseum - and it’s working a treat on the sheep, though I have to say, more are seeing the bs slowly but surely.

They would never release anything into the atmosphere like that; those halfwits breathe the same air as us plebs do.

I’ve no idea what afflicted you all. 

If others want to believe in the convid, it’s none of my business, but really?

Interesting points you make with regards to releasing some sort of bio weopon deliberately into the atmosphere would put the elite's lives at risk. I must admit it would be stupid of them to do this..... Unless they knew that ivemectin and Hydroxychloroquine would kill it off so they risked it for a biscuit and secretly took those meds to protect themselves.... I know it sounds crazy but not impossible but unlikely. 

So that's got me thinking about the power of persuission with regards to December 2019 myself and others I knew got what we thought was the worst flu we had ever had and maybe that's what it was but because of the media reporting non stop about Covid 19 and even trying to ignore the hysteria subconsciously myself and others I knew labelled our nasty flu bug condition as, "oh it must have been this Covid 19 they deliberately released" 

So yes I think I can see how just planting a bullshit story about a deadly flu spreading around the world has managed to scare the masses into thinking the way they do... An industrial scale world wide psychological operation. 

What devious devil's they are that could fool so many weak minded unquestioning souls that has resulted in carnage and genicide that even if it was derailed tomorrow, it will have accomplished its core depopulation sterilisiation agenda. 

I am now getting it. It has been one massive lie from the start and it has just spread and spread and spread like an Australian Bush fire rampantly out of control, destroying everything in its wake until there is vertually nothing left of the land we all recognised. 

It's going to take many generations to repair the damage that this horror show has caused

54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think its a bit more to be honest....i see the 'cloud' as the grey matter of the artificial intelligence that is going to be handed the keys to every single appliance on the planet

on top of that the military are creating more and more autonomous vehicles, drones, robots and missile systems which could all be patched into the cloud and controlled by the artificial intelligence

I also don't believe that at its core that AI is 'artificial' at all. I believe that the cabal are simply giving a physical body to the discarnate intelligence that they serve

I'm also aware that to the vast majority of normies that would sound completely insane...and yet...

I see what your saying and I won't be having any smart tech near me. The principle tho is what humans already are doing. Military constantly killing innocents, from Russia in Syria to u.s in latest aid workers we thought was ISIS K. Innocents are always the casualties to these perverse powers. But it's not alot different to way everyone is spied on now. I've had run ins with mason community, to the point conversations I've had in my house are replayed outside. I get people may say just coincidents but the amount of times it happens it ain't. My phone has been bugged, and specific computer files and memory cards corrupted. Bank card all of a sudden is blocked (alot more than once and not because no funds) council, police refuse to help even tho a. You meet every criteria and b. The crime requires it to be investigated (gun pulled). I don't see much of the cloud ai system that will be different. Only a computer gets to decide instead of them. All it says to me is the cults and ptb have ai to hide behind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Its simple....just don't invest anything in these people

who cares if he is a shill or not? You can't do anything about that

What you CAN do something about is what YOU are doing

For example if they want to take us to a digital currency then shouldn't we all be pushing as much physical cash into circulation as possible? Shouldn't we stop using debit cards and start paying for EVERYTHING in cash?.....pulling more and more bank notes out of ATM's and passing them around

Isn't the exchange of physical cash between the hands of human beings also a way to dispel the psychosis of people who live in fear of an 'invisible enemy' that lurks on every surface? 'Here you go you nutjob have some cash directly from my hand....oh look you didn't die.....amazing'

Already do that where I'm able to. Don't necessarily follow anyone - just like to listen/read to others points of view, find it interesting stimulating informative sometimes - we all take what we feel we need from various sources! Im not invested in anyone particularly other than myself and family and those of similar ilk.

Like everyone here - trying to spread my risk and investing in my own future as far as possible.

• Like 2