Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Grey Bleeder centre left right from the off and subsistence gb doing the filming,20k ? 3 months ago it was half a million,we are fucked !

Still,if i was there i would have been dancing like no one was watching to Primal Scream

Our tiny % is busy mutating new variants for the winter... :)))

15 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Our tiny % is busy mutating new variants for the winter... :)))

I'll wear my new 'Warning mutant variant factory-  please keep at least 20 feet away from me ' t shirt with pride and hopefully get a few of the cultists to soil themselves

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Remember the supply chain event in July?

I keep wondering if that is linked to what we are seeing now with the fuel, lorry drivers, and food shortages etc. Seems a bit of a coincidence.

Makes me wonder where they are going with it.

Intentional destruction of the current economic model to be replaced by a 'new one'; whatever that turns out to be; under the pretense of protecting us all from an alleged  deadly global disease. Just my 2 cents worth

Edited by Anders
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'll wear my new 'Warning mutant variant factory-  please keep at least 20 feet away from me ' t shirt with pride and hopefully get a few of the cultists to soil themselves

Nice way to keep the idiots at bay.

On 9/23/2021 at 9:57 PM, Mr H said:

Yeah but lets say I wanted to grow apples. I go to Tesco and buy an apple. i use the seeds from that apple to grow apples. How is a neighbour, or the police going to know where that apple tree came from? OR why would anyone have a problem with me growing apples? 

I just go down the disused railway line where countless people chucked apple cores out of the windows and pick the apples that are already there - a lot quicker than waiting for your own tree to grow. Also lots of blackberries, elderberries and even some raspberries and a plum tree

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

Looking at the angle of the syringe it is not even lined up with ugly whore arden's shoulder.

No one injects one handed.

The needle seems to be going behind the ugly whore cocksucking-bitch's back, not into her satan worshipping body at all. No wonder she is grinning, thinking about all the millions of soon to be dead sheep

I get the impression you don’t like this person mate 🤔😄

12 hours ago, BlueSky said:

Holland & Barrett still have a range of fluoride free toothpaste if you have one. There might be an organic food & product supplier in your area that do deliveries also. Glad you were able to stock up though. 

good to know, and the water, well, there is always the bottled variety, read about the water, years ago and the suggestions of the dangers of fluoride, not sure, how, I fell asleep about that

my diet coke, addiction, I stopped 10 years ago resumed, when I got diabetes, aspartame is no good, of course

oh man, what a mad mad fucking world

JABBED:

‘I cannot practice, I cannot play’: Tennis ace ends season, admits he regrets taking Covid vaccine after feeling ‘violent pain’

25 Sep, 2021 16:44
A tennis star has admitted he does not know when he will return to the sport and fears he may have to bring forward his retirement because of health problems he says he has suffered since taking the Pfizer Covid vaccine.

World number 73 Jeremy Chardy has become the latest tennis star to speak out against vaccines after suffering what he describes as violent, near-paralyzing pains across his body since taking the jab, warning that there is "no hindsight" once people have taken the treatment.

The 34-year-old says he his priority is to "take care of myself" after seing two doctors and taking tests in a bid to deduce why he has found physical exertion so difficult since being vaccinated.

"Suddenly I cannot train, I cannot play," the 2017 Davis Cup winner told AFP,

https://www.rt.com/sport/535829-jeremy-chardy-covid-vaccine-reaction/

5 minutes ago, J47 said:

my diet coke, addiction, I stopped 10 years ago resumed, when I got diabetes

a lot of people spray deodorant that contains aluminium right into their armpits where their lymph nodes are and then they wonder why they get cancer...

I don't use any myself. I just share my musk

Johnson and johnson who are one of the mega corporations creating a covid jab were fined for putting ASBESTOS in babies talcum powder

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Whilst supporting him last week I'm a little suspicious why he doesn't name the MP they had talks with this week. Why is he wearing a flat cap ... maybe nothing but you would think he would want to appear professional.

Dolores Cahill and Dr Samuel White say vaccinations are not needed because there are drugs to cure Covid.

Does Covid even exist? They must think so and agree Big Pharma drugs will cure it!

Check out Dolores Cahill Facebook for the interview (without MP)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226860046111042&id=1348501653

And another thing, this is the BBC picture of O'looney in April 2020.

Dear God ... I hope he's not controlled. And telling Max Igan Russia Today (RT) had offered him 85,000 pounds to keep quiet just doesn't ring true.

_111657596_funeral_070420_rushes5.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52193244

Its bad enough laymen thinking convid is real; when medical ‘professionals’ do, they have no credibility at all, with me anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

After much thought I have decided he's a freemason doing his bit for the parasites.

The implications of that is far reaching

A bit 9/11 truth Jones, wood, fetzer et Al. 

On 9/24/2021 at 5:42 PM, Doc said:

@bamboozooka

@whatthefoxhat

Sorry for having a pop at you both. This shit is taking its toll on me at the moment. I have listened to Max Igan talking to John O'Looney just now and its about as bad as it could be. I still don't believe the [email protected] rollout will stop though and I really want it to stop before my kids mates start dying. The fact that these c*nts in parliament might know what coming is horrendous. We are living in the darkest times. Once again, my apologies. You know how it is when you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Im having one of those days.

Doc, please remember to detox from the MSM till you feel better. Do something you used to enjoy doing if possible, just trying to experience some 'normal' life to feel human again. I know we have felt down from time to time with this and withdrew to recharge. We are all connected and your mood could ricochet to others so even time away from the forum is beneficial to those who haven't mastered emotional control. I'm not having a go at you, just a reminder. We are still here when you come back and carrying on the work while you take a break. We need to plan for the longhaul and like migrating birds, we need to take turn to rest & recharge till we reach the destination.

23 hours ago, DarianF said:

She's a special case indeed:

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6136a0b73b76170da934dfda

Look at the zoom into her eyes here. Pure psychopath: https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=612d689e22ce7e795caaa61b

There is something really wrong with these women. I can't put a finger on it to describe it though.

I mean, just put some clown pictures beside it and let them hold a rainbow candy floss and we are there.

love-letter-434x289.png

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

would you take £120,000 hush money if they killed your child or would you take their head?

And what if your child is worth £120,010? Are you prepared to receive the discounted prize money?

How much are your children worth in £££?

Don't say Oh they are priceless. We are talking about offered max prize (as in German would say) here....120K.

20 x Increase of Cancer in Vaccinated Patients Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells, said Dr. Ryan Cole. On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole (independentdocsid.com/RyanColeMD), a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s Capitol Clarity project, that he is seeing a massive uptick in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated

https://newtube.app/user/PhilStone/ZQpylrM

On 9/24/2021 at 12:18 PM, HAARPING_On said:

And whilst on the subject of Fluoride, I've noticed in recent weeks that I cannot obtain fluoride free toothpaste in a single shop in my local town... I've just had to send off for a job lot to see me through...

Is this by design I wonder?

Anyone else experienced this?

Thee are many brands that does flouride free toothpaste. Here is a few to get you started.

https://www.weleda.co.uk/salt-toothpaste-75ml-101004

https://www.greenpeople.co.uk/collections/bc-organic-natural-toothpaste

https://drorganic.co.uk/products/aloe-vera-toothpaste-100ml