Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, zarkov said:

Its getting difficult to determine or differentiate between what appears to be truth and what is truth.

 

Where are psychics, fortune tellers & seers when you need them!

 

Its simple....just don't invest anything in these people

 

who cares if he is a shill or not? You can't do anything about that

 

What you CAN do something about is what YOU are doing

 

For example if they want to take us to a digital currency then shouldn't we all be pushing as much physical cash into circulation as possible? Shouldn't we stop using debit cards and start paying for EVERYTHING in cash?.....pulling more and more bank notes out of ATM's and passing them around

 

Isn't the exchange of physical cash between the hands of human beings also a way to dispel the psychosis of people who live in fear of an 'invisible enemy' that lurks on every surface? 'Here you go you nutjob have some cash directly from my hand....oh look you didn't die.....amazing'

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

Makes me wonder where they are going with it.

 

controls and rationing

 

they did this when they did the 'bail ins' in cyprus. They declared a 'bank holiday' and then shaved a percentage off the top of peoples bank accounts above a certain threshold

 

Meanwhile they only allowed people to take a out a certain amount from ATM machines per day

 

They can do that with anything. They can say that to save the planet from carbon emissions you are only allowed a certain amount of petrol per week

 

They could say that due to a shut down of the global economy food has to be rationed

 

They could say that as you have been replaced in your job by AI you must now get universal basic income from the government in the form of central bank digital currencies that will enable you to get your ration of petrol and food

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Looney tune said:

The cloud based ai is just a legality term for what they do now.

 

i think its a bit more to be honest....i see the 'cloud' as the grey matter of the artificial intelligence that is going to be handed the keys to every single appliance on the planet

 

on top of that the military are creating more and more autonomous vehicles, drones, robots and missile systems which could all be patched into the cloud and controlled by the artificial intelligence

 

I also don't believe that at its core that AI is 'artificial' at all. I believe that the cabal are simply giving a physical body to the discarnate intelligence that they serve

 

I'm also aware that to the vast majority of normies that would sound completely insane...and yet...

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

In my last job i was one of the oldest there and the level of deskilling was in your face apparent from the generation z guys,even the most basic of simple manual tasks had to be explained over and over again and i used to think back to when i was 20+ and think to myself 'my god how are they so thick' took me a while to realise it wasn't  the particular person that was singularly inept it was actually a generational thing and affected them all

I actually had the pleasure on more than one occasion giving them a two way radio with a small screen that only showed frequencies and laughing as their first instinct was to stab the screen or try swiping it, I also remember my daughter doing exactly the same with an old dumb phone so definitely a learned response

 

you can see the drift.....the drift away from people doing things with their own mind and hands using their intelligence, problem solving and coordination towards a virtual world where they are always buffered in some way from direct experience with reality

 

the drift is clearly to lead those people to a state where they will relinquish all contact with this physical reality and plug into something else....a counterfeit reality

 

and the problem is that many will willingly allow themselves to be led there because modern life has left them feeling dead inside....and it has been designed that way to do just that. It conditions people to live vicariously instead of directly

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Human10 said:

I think like eucalyptus, tea tree oil all are high in estogens. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1147&context=rangebeefcowsymp

Just be careful if you had breast cancer history in family.

 

''Of those species tested, needles from
Ponderosa pine are the only ones that have been shown to induce the problem. ''

 

they say its the pine needles of the ponderosa tree that cause the problems for cows. That's not what people would be making pine tea out of in the northern hemisphere where people would be using spruce needles

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 8:53 PM, Macnamara said:

The problem that couple have is that they are now physically separated from their child

 

Once you are separated how can you then stop the doctors doing other unneccesary medical interventions that then cause further harms?

 

For example will those self-entitled doctors take it on themselves to vaccinate that baby and give it vitamin K shots you know because of 'hospital policy'

 

I'm wondering if management made it hospital policy to shoot every baby in the head as it came out of its mothers womb how many of these scumbag pediatricians would comply...

 

Police launch investigation into four deaths at flagship Glasgow hospital including girl, 10, who died on children's cancer ward

  • The death of 10-year-old Milly Main is to be investigated by Police Scotland 
  • Milly, from Lanark, died in August 2017 in the Royal Hospital for Children 
  • The unit is part of the massive Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow 

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 10:07 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 11:12 BST, 25 September 2021

‘There is a massive cover-up going on here.’

The inquiry in Edinburgh, chaired by Lord Brodie, continues. 

A Police Scotland spokesperson told MailOnline: 'The Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) has asked Police Scotland to investigate a number of deaths at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital campus, Glasgow. Our investigation is at a very early stage, it would be inappropriate to comment further.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10027419/Police-launch-probe-deaths-Glasgow-super-hospital.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Police launch investigation into four deaths at flagship Glasgow hospital including girl, 10, who died on children's cancer ward

  • The death of 10-year-old Milly Main is to be investigated by Police Scotland 
  • Milly, from Lanark, died in August 2017 in the Royal Hospital for Children 
  • The unit is part of the massive Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow 

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 10:07 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 11:12 BST, 25 September 2021

‘There is a massive cover-up going on here.’

The inquiry in Edinburgh, chaired by Lord Brodie, continues. 

A Police Scotland spokesperson told MailOnline: 'The Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) has asked Police Scotland to investigate a number of deaths at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital campus, Glasgow. Our investigation is at a very early stage, it would be inappropriate to comment further.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10027419/Police-launch-probe-deaths-Glasgow-super-hospital.html

Another Allit on the loose or the one more recently whose name i don't recall ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2021 at 6:43 AM, blowonthepie said:

 

No, I will never believe in convid 19, it’s highly illogical to think it exists if one researches thoroughly.

 

What happened to the flu when convid appeared?  Gone 🙄 That alone should be a major clue.

 

Anything to do with Fauci and the rest of the shower of dolts who have foisted this shitfuckery on us is smoke and mirrors; backtracking; obfuscation ad nauseum - and it’s working a treat on the sheep, though I have to say, more are seeing the bs slowly but surely.

 

They would never release anything into the atmosphere like that; those halfwits breathe the same air as us plebs do.

 

I’ve no idea what afflicted you all. 

 

If others want to believe in the convid, it’s none of my business, but really?

 

Interesting points you make with regards to releasing some sort of bio weopon deliberately into the atmosphere would put the elite's lives at risk. I must admit it would be stupid of them to do this..... Unless they knew that ivemectin and Hydroxychloroquine would kill it off so they risked it for a biscuit and secretly took those meds to protect themselves.... I know it sounds crazy but not impossible but unlikely. 

 

So that's got me thinking about the power of persuission with regards to December 2019 myself and others I knew got what we thought was the worst flu we had ever had and maybe that's what it was but because of the media reporting non stop about Covid 19 and even trying to ignore the hysteria subconsciously myself and others I knew labelled our nasty flu bug condition as, "oh it must have been this Covid 19 they deliberately released" 

 

So yes I think I can see how just planting a bullshit story about a deadly flu spreading around the world has managed to scare the masses into thinking the way they do... An industrial scale world wide psychological operation. 

 

What devious devil's they are that could fool so many weak minded unquestioning souls that has resulted in carnage and genicide that even if it was derailed tomorrow, it will have accomplished its core depopulation sterilisiation agenda. 

 

I am now getting it. It has been one massive lie from the start and it has just spread and spread and spread like an Australian Bush fire rampantly out of control, destroying everything in its wake until there is vertually nothing left of the land we all recognised. 

 

It's going to take many generations to repair the damage that this horror show has caused

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i think its a bit more to be honest....i see the 'cloud' as the grey matter of the artificial intelligence that is going to be handed the keys to every single appliance on the planet

 

on top of that the military are creating more and more autonomous vehicles, drones, robots and missile systems which could all be patched into the cloud and controlled by the artificial intelligence

 

I also don't believe that at its core that AI is 'artificial' at all. I believe that the cabal are simply giving a physical body to the discarnate intelligence that they serve

 

I'm also aware that to the vast majority of normies that would sound completely insane...and yet...

I see what your saying and I won't be having any smart tech near me. The principle tho is what humans already are doing. Military constantly killing innocents, from Russia in Syria to u.s in latest aid workers we thought was ISIS K. Innocents are always the casualties to these perverse powers. But it's not alot different to way everyone is spied on now. I've had run ins with mason community, to the point conversations I've had in my house are replayed outside. I get people may say just coincidents but the amount of times it happens it ain't. My phone has been bugged, and specific computer files and memory cards corrupted. Bank card all of a sudden is blocked (alot more than once and not because no funds) council, police refuse to help even tho a. You meet every criteria and b. The crime requires it to be investigated (gun pulled). I don't see much of the cloud ai system that will be different. Only a computer gets to decide instead of them. All it says to me is the cults and ptb have ai to hide behind.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

Its simple....just don't invest anything in these people

 

who cares if he is a shill or not? You can't do anything about that

 

What you CAN do something about is what YOU are doing

 

For example if they want to take us to a digital currency then shouldn't we all be pushing as much physical cash into circulation as possible? Shouldn't we stop using debit cards and start paying for EVERYTHING in cash?.....pulling more and more bank notes out of ATM's and passing them around

 

Isn't the exchange of physical cash between the hands of human beings also a way to dispel the psychosis of people who live in fear of an 'invisible enemy' that lurks on every surface? 'Here you go you nutjob have some cash directly from my hand....oh look you didn't die.....amazing'

 

 

Already do that where I'm able to. Don't necessarily follow anyone - just like to listen/read to others points of view, find it interesting stimulating informative sometimes - we all take what we feel we need from various sources! Im not invested in anyone particularly other than myself and family and those of similar ilk.

Like everyone here - trying to spread my risk and investing in my own future as far as possible.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Im not invested in anyone particularly other than myself and family and those of similar ilk.

 

things are moving fast....the scenary is moving past the window fast now

 

so we have to keep focussed on the key things that we know to be true and not get too swept along with the scenary

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its called 'vaccine damage'.....you are vaccine damaged by the covid jabs and in some cases no doubt by the influenza vaccines too

Why are so many suffering dreadful Covid symptoms but still testing NEGATIVE? Sarah Vine was convinced she had it, but countless tests said otherwise - and she's far from alone... so what IS going on?

  • Sarah Vine, 54, battled Covid symptoms, but multiple tests came back negative
  • Mother-of-two, who had PCR test and rapid lateral flows, described it as 'spooky'
  • Her revelation triggered a deluge of letters from people suffering in same way
  • We put Sarah's blow-by-blow account of illness, and that of others, to the experts
  • * For more on the mystery illness, listen to the MoS's Medical Minefield Podcast *

By Eve Simmons For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 22:00 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 00:47 BST, 26 September 2021

A nasty dry cough, sniffles and a thumping headache. Burning muscle pain. And, if you didn’t feel miserable enough, everything you eat tastes like dust. It’s a list of symptoms the British public have become all too familiar with over the past 18 months – classic Covid. Or is it?

A fortnight ago, Mail on Sunday columnist Sarah Vine wrote about how she had been battling exactly this combination of ailments, but multiple tests – both the gold-standard PCR and rapid lateral flows – had come back negative.

Sarah, who had her two doses of the AstraZeneca jab at the beginning of this year, visited the Government website and ordered a gold-standard PCR test. It arrived a day later, and the result a day after that: negative. ‘I took rapid lateral flow tests too, and have continued to do so regularly,’ she says. ‘Negative, negative, negative, negative.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10027851/Why-suffering-dreadful-Covid-symptoms-testing-NEGATIVE.html

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, elongated1 said:

 

There is something really wrong with these women. I can't put a finger on it to describe it though.

I mean, just put some clown pictures beside it and let them hold a rainbow candy floss and we are there.

love-letter-434x289.png

There is another "woman" called Jeanette Young, Chief Medical Officer of Queensland. Her husband Graeme Nimmo is a Microbiologist and has been involved with Pfizer.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Military constantly killing innocents

 

yeah there's a lot of that and a lot of police bashing people from their own country but we have to ask ourselves why the cabal are investing so heavily in robots and drones etc

 

Is it really just to wage war against foreign enemies? I don't think so. Just look how they set up the whole 'war on terror' thing with 911 where they blamed 'islamic extremists' and now they have twisted that around and are turning what they call 'anti-vaxxers' and 'far right' ie anyone who now doesn't trust the government agenda into 'terrorists'

 

This is the problem with these never ending wars they wage. How can you have a 'war on drugs' when drugs grow naturally in nature? How can you have a war on 'terror' when terror is an emotion?

 

Now they are waging a war against what they are calling an 'invisible enemy' covid which is just another never ending war which they can wage on something that you can't see and therefore can't disprove

 

I think the robots are going to replace the human police and army as they will always just do what the technocrats programme them to do

 

46 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

All it says to me is the cults and ptb have ai to hide behind.

 

yeah i don't see it that way man

 

Once again when you look at the wider picture you can see that they have been pursuing this agenda for centuries way before there were ever computers or ai or algorithms etc

 

They have been coordinated by something....an intelligence....that has been guiding them all that time and technology simply gives that intelligence a physical body

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

Interesting points you make with regards to releasing some sort of bio weopon deliberately into the atmosphere would put the elite's lives at risk. I must admit it would be stupid of them to do this..... Unless they knew that ivemectin and Hydroxychloroquine would kill it off so they risked it for a biscuit and secretly took those meds to protect themselves.... I know it sounds crazy but not impossible but unlikely. 

 

So that's got me thinking about the power of persuission with regards to December 2019 myself and others I knew got what we thought was the worst flu we had ever had and maybe that's what it was but because of the media reporting non stop about Covid 19 and even trying to ignore the hysteria subconsciously myself and others I knew labelled our nasty flu bug condition as, "oh it must have been this Covid 19 they deliberately released" 

 

So yes I think I can see how just planting a bullshit story about a deadly flu spreading around the world has managed to scare the masses into thinking the way they do... An industrial scale world wide psychological operation. 

 

What devious devil's they are that could fool so many weak minded unquestioning souls that has resulted in carnage and genicide that even if it was derailed tomorrow, it will have accomplished its core depopulation sterilisiation agenda. 

 

I am now getting it. It has been one massive lie from the start and it has just spread and spread and spread like an Australian Bush fire rampantly out of control, destroying everything in its wake until there is vertually nothing left of the land we all recognised. 

 

It's going to take many generations to repair the damage that this horror show has caused

 

Thanks for your great reply :).

 

Imho, it depends on what your (esoteric) beliefs are as to what the outcome will be.

Im with Icke all the way on his beliefs; always felt the same way.

So lifting ones consciousness is key to me; the way to a better world while in this present ‘experience’.

 

But not sitting on my arse letting the dickheads dictate to me; keep your self respect; try and keep your energy high - not bloody easy in these times as most here know.

 

Some people can give the finger to this bs easier than others; I’ve no ties and don’t rely on having to answer to a boss; my heart goes out to those who do have those. Not easy trying to stick to one’s principles with family, or having to work to survive.

 

Your words I bolded are spot on imo; Icke put out a great vid pertaining to that recently.

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gVKJAVwqsSYk/

 

Convid is a means to an end; getting the ‘vax’ into everyone to achieve their genocidal delusions; I know it will be ok; not sure when but it will be; and meanwhile, a chance to learn and ‘grow’; jmo.

 

I wish you and yours well; Kia kaha (stay strong), and remember, they’re just a pack of drongos trying it on; nothing to fear whatsoever; that’s what they feed on; don’t feed the drongos 🤪👍

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just want to point out the following:

 

Peter Daszak was one of the individuals named directly by David Martin in his recent interviews as being one of the scientists behind the COVID scam. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Daszak

As it happens, Daszak's  PhD is in parasitic infectious diseases. And as it happens, Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug. 

One is left wondering....

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

Police launch investigation into four deaths at flagship Glasgow hospital including girl, 10, who died on children's cancer ward

  • The death of 10-year-old Milly Main is to be investigated by Police Scotland 
  • Milly, from Lanark, died in August 2017 in the Royal Hospital for Children 
  • The unit is part of the massive Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow 

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 10:07 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 11:12 BST, 25 September 2021

‘There is a massive cover-up going on here.’

The inquiry in Edinburgh, chaired by Lord Brodie, continues. 

A Police Scotland spokesperson told MailOnline: 'The Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) has asked Police Scotland to investigate a number of deaths at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital campus, Glasgow. Our investigation is at a very early stage, it would be inappropriate to comment further.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10027419/Police-launch-probe-deaths-Glasgow-super-hospital.html

The Scottish natsi party seem to be quite adept at covering up scandals on their watch,seems they're in ruling with an iron fist in they're toy town parliament and Herr sturgeon is enjoying the power trip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Its called 'vaccine damage'.....you are vaccine damaged by the covid jabs and in some cases no doubt by the influenza vaccines too

Why are so many suffering dreadful Covid symptoms but still testing NEGATIVE? Sarah Vine was convinced she had it, but countless tests said otherwise - and she's far from alone... so what IS going on?

  • Sarah Vine, 54, battled Covid symptoms, but multiple tests came back negative
  • Mother-of-two, who had PCR test and rapid lateral flows, described it as 'spooky'
  • Her revelation triggered a deluge of letters from people suffering in same way
  • We put Sarah's blow-by-blow account of illness, and that of others, to the experts
  • * For more on the mystery illness, listen to the MoS's Medical Minefield Podcast *

By Eve Simmons For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 22:00 BST, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 00:47 BST, 26 September 2021

A nasty dry cough, sniffles and a thumping headache. Burning muscle pain. And, if you didn’t feel miserable enough, everything you eat tastes like dust. It’s a list of symptoms the British public have become all too familiar with over the past 18 months – classic Covid. Or is it?

A fortnight ago, Mail on Sunday columnist Sarah Vine wrote about how she had been battling exactly this combination of ailments, but multiple tests – both the gold-standard PCR and rapid lateral flows – had come back negative.

Sarah, who had her two doses of the AstraZeneca jab at the beginning of this year, visited the Government website and ordered a gold-standard PCR test. It arrived a day later, and the result a day after that: negative. ‘I took rapid lateral flow tests too, and have continued to do so regularly,’ she says. ‘Negative, negative, negative, negative.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10027851/Why-suffering-dreadful-Covid-symptoms-testing-NEGATIVE.html

 

 

It's pretty simple,it's became a virus of the mind and nothing more than that.

Any one showing the majority of symptoms it's all in their heads due to the endless fear mongering from the scum msm and their cohorts.

Don't know about anyone else on here but I feel this is my time and grow stronger daily,knowing I've drawn a line in the sand and fuck the consequences.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Cancers on the rise in the jabbed already

 

And no connection will be made between the cancer and the the jabs. They will just get told, oh you got cancer, ah thats bad luck... not even thinking about shit food, sugary shit, gmos, vaccines, emf, fluoride... fluoride being the thing they wanna put more of in our drinking water, as if enough people weren’t brain dead already 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 3:48 PM, blowonthepie said:

 

How judgmental of you; how do you know what anyone here is doing?

Not everyone broadcasts their actions.

 

And how do you judge by statements made here if they’re ‘superior’?

 

Everyone has their own way and it’s nobodies business what that is; if you don’t agree, fine.

 

Your statement was a good example of why humans will never coalesce; denigrating, judging those who you have interpreted maybe wrongly.

 

Fucking humans; fair get up my fucking nose often 🤯

 

And I didn’t mean this as a personal attack on @- TZC - , just in general; and being a tad touchy yesterday.

 

I guess it’s just part of human nature to be judgemental and to often lump everyone in together.

 

Ah well; onward and upward.

5E3DB053-9E03-4211-8449-8CB5C6BCF0F5.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...