Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

5G will create a 'cloud' through which all 'smart' appliances will feed back data to the artificial intelligence that will control the smart-grid

All those GP's who are sitting smugly at home refusing to see their patients whilst people are out there dying are too retarded to realise that they are in the process of being replaced by AI

Yes they may be enjoying the perks of their job and high salaries at the moment but AI will study their phone conversations with patients and it will learn their business and they will be phased out. By removing themselves from the equation of patient care GP's are sowing the seeds of their own destruction

ALL appliances will be made 'smart' which is to say wireless and connected to the 5G cloud. The covid jabs will contain nanotech that will make people 'smart' and connected to the 5G cloud. Who knows what kind of applications that could potentially have

agent smiths of the matrix mate

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I think like eucalyptus, tea tree oil all are high in estogens. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1147&context=rangebeefcowsymp

Just be careful if you had breast cancer history in family.

There are going to be LOADS of cancer casualties, from the back up in hospitals due to the fake covid numbers, and from the effects of poisonous GM pharma jabs. All deliberate.

People should inform themselves about herbs, natural remedies, terrain theory, natural fruit and vegetables to protect themselves from whats coming.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

5G will create a 'cloud' through which all 'smart' appliances will feed back data to the artificial intelligence that will control the smart-grid

All those GP's who are sitting smugly at home refusing to see their patients whilst people are out there dying are too retarded to realise that they are in the process of being replaced by AI

Yes they may be enjoying the perks of their job and high salaries at the moment but AI will study their phone conversations with patients and it will learn their business and they will be phased out. By removing themselves from the equation of patient care GP's are sowing the seeds of their own destruction

ALL appliances will be made 'smart' which is to say wireless and connected to the 5G cloud. The covid jabs will contain nanotech that will make people 'smart' and connected to the 5G cloud. Who knows what kind of applications that could potentially have

Yeah should have clarified, I meant the lacing of particals in the brain. The data collection of every aspect has always been going on, it's what the masons use to manipulate and destroy your life. The cloud based ai is just a legality term for what they do now.

Ive been reading into this Net Zero agenda. There seems to be a correlation to the business and investors. I dont mean just businesses like Walmart... but one big red flag business for me is Ontario Teachers Pension Plan. It actually has tentacles throughout the world, in many different sectors. Including Aviation, Healthcare, Banking and so on... I think this is how the influence comes to bear on such things as health, education, businesses generally - all things that are now being affected with this hoaxdemic. Ont Teachers Plan owns UK airports and has major investments in such companies as JP Morgan Chase...the list is extensive.

Ontario Teachers plan is also featured on the WEF website...how sinister and fascinating is that....

I think we are starting to see who and where the influence is coming from.... just need to get to the centre.

This video is quite informative as to how they are planning things and expecting governments to comply with what they want and ""regulatory bodies""

This is driven by money crazed lunatics - talking about how the people must be told etc....they even say in this video that they have 'lunatic ideas'... They are basically designing the way THEY want the world to be and they want to distribute monies in the public and the private. ie.. 'collaboration across sectors'   ' Is the time right for aggressive action beyond the executive orders to legislation to really now MAKE THIS HAPPEN in what needs to be a leading trailblazer on this issue' Al Gore is an absolute nutter in this video imo.

They want Norway to commit to NetZero and want Sovereign wealth funds... dictatorial debate.

""3. Who are the key partners on this journey?

Global investors cannot do this alone. There are many credible pathways to a net-zero future, but every path requires increased policy action from governments and regulatory bodies worldwide.""

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/03/investors-3-questions-net-zero/

Edited by Beaujangles

5 hours ago, - TZC - said:

When push comes to shove what will you do. I put that here because some here mock others peaceful attempts at resisting and pooh pooh people that are creating waves against this new genocide in the making. Judging and criticising, looking for the slightest reason to doubt, they're still in a make believe learned world waiting for the proper saviour to arise.

Ultimately you're just spouting your knowledge to others who already have it too - being part of the club preaching to the choir and doing nothing. Except patiently waiting for your end - it could be said you're worse than the clueless sheep that you already decided you're intelligent enough to stand above because - you know what's coming yet you just sit and wait feeling a sense of superiority, mocking and doubting others who are clued up and actually trying. Whatever people may know or haven't had the chance to figure out yet it's the same outcome. creeping its way into right now.

Just think. The people orchestrating this think exactly the same as you do. Sheep/Useless Eaters. Just a drain on the resources. They deserve whatever they're willing to take. If you think that way what is the difference between you and them?

The difference is, they are achieving something. While you are feeling aloof posting theories dismantling the attempts to counter it and getting fuck all from it - except maybe a sense of superiority while you wait for the endgame and fall down eventually exactly the same as they will.

Change your tune. It's vastly better for us to have convinced just 50 useless eaters to stand behind us than to have ostricised ourselves from them when the shit hits the fan. Otherwise we'll be off to the camps and they'll be cheering it.

And don't forget we were all useless eaters once.

Nothing will be fixed by waiting. And peaceful protest will ultimately see us euthanised. If you're happy enough to go out knowing or feeling superior for it, so be it.

Back to the start what will you do when they come to force vaccinate. Stand and fight or try to run for a few precious  hours more here. Just think, if you're the sort that would go out fighting, wouldn't it be better to have bought a few comrades to go out with.

How judgmental of you; how do you know what anyone here is doing?

Not everyone broadcasts their actions.

And how do you judge by statements made here if they’re ‘superior’?

Everyone has their own way and it’s nobodies business what that is; if you don’t agree, fine.

Your statement was a good example of why humans will never coalesce; denigrating, judging those who you have interpreted maybe wrongly.

Fucking humans; fair get up my fucking nose often 🤯

• Like 2

On 9/20/2021 at 7:06 PM, skitzorat said:

Pakistan -taking it up a notch, or three

In an unprecedented move, the Sindh province’s government in Pakistan has issued orders to arrest citizens from across the province who have not been vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.

After the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) issued new orders to expedite the COVID-19 vaccination in the country, the Sindh Government has decided to arrest unvaccinated citizens in the province.

According to a notification issued by the Sindh Home Department, motorway travellers will be required to be vaccinated by September 20, 2021. When the deadline expires, unvaccinated travellers will be arrested and imprisoned.

According to NCOC order, unvaccinated passengers will no longer be able to travel by train from now on.

The notification also stated that all employees of transportation companies must be vaccinated or their buses and other equipment will be confiscated by authorities. The same is true for hotels and restaurants, which will be closed to unvaccinated employees, including those involved in home delivery.

According to NCOC data, over 72 million doses have been administered, with over 54 million people receiving their first shot and approximately 24 million are fully vaccinated.

https://insiderpaper.com/pakistan-sindh-government-to-arrest-unvaccinated-citizens/

Two unvaccinated individuals arrested by Karachi police
https://dailytimes.com.pk/820760/two-unvaccinated-individuals-arrested-by-karachi-police/

19 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

And whilst on the subject of Fluoride, I've noticed in recent weeks that I cannot obtain fluoride free toothpaste in a single shop in my local town... I've just had to send off for a job lot to see me through...

Is this by design I wonder?

Anyone else experienced this?

Holland & Barrett still have a range of fluoride free toothpaste if you have one. There might be an organic food & product supplier in your area that do deliveries also. Glad you were able to stock up though. 

1 hour ago, bluey bluey said:

I have noticed the same and having to order online

First obvious shortages in Tesco’s where I am. Luckily I didn’t eat anything processed. Plus have a large network of local private growers who sell on side of road.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

One of my friends had a few days away and came back to her three children aged 12 -16 having had the vaccine. She is devastated... I seem to remember some of you here, back a bit saying there were some things you could take to lessen the effect. I think magnesium was one of them. Can someone tell me what the other stuff was please? These kids were coerced at school...as they were told that they couldn't do sports without it. All sporty kids so the threat worked. Any info re the stuff that may help alleviate the effects would be greatly appreciated...needless to say they wont be getting a second.

I would suggest Suramin, a medicine made from pine needles. It's being used to treat the covid vaccine side effects.

Suramin the Covid Vaccine Antidote | As per Dr.Judy Mikovits Ph.D. - Holisticgear

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mikheil said:

So if you want to take out a drug baron, surrounded by armed bodyguards, Leave the bodyguards and let them kill you, because the only way to get to the drug baron is first to get past the bodyguard, but don't hurt them. rather let them hurt you. - BOLLOCKS!

Absolutly not true as lebanon syria palestine have proven time and time again, people just walking up to generals and the elitist leaders, igniting their explosive belts - bye bye scumbag.

People waiting behind bushes or buildings, they step out at the last second with a knife - bye bye scumbag

In afghanistan, elitist leaders run down by mujahadeen driving stolen cars - bye bye scum bag

In palestine, children throwing petrol bombs at tanks - bye bye scumbag

23 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

So which people should they be fighting  ? Are not the army and the police there to protect those people ? They are the barrier to getting to the 'right' people

I don't imagine Australia has combined policing forces of the UK's 150'000 ,possibly significantly less ,the ADF is just over 85,000 strong and they can never assemble them all in one place at the same time

Yes they are armed but as i witnessed myself in London the police knew damn well that a crowd of 500,000 plus that turned angry would just walk over them and the policing that day was where they became nothing more than route stewards

Numbers really do count and the minute they start using live ammunition,not the 'less lethal' stuff they have used up to now is the day they lose any support they may once have had amongst the populace and a large proportion of the rest of the world

Opinions are like arseholes,everyone has one,thats mine

Yes but you don't go through the barriers, you go the ' right people ' as you rightly said, so easy to find personal home address, just like the IRA did

Hi Brad.  This picture is from today's new article in the Herald. Jacinda's fake jab!  The lid is still on the syringe and the nurse is holding the syringe incorrectly. The plunger is down, that's how they come out of the packet. We need to share this. I'm a health professional and I use these syringes every day.

072A885E-E239-4821-89F4-4F260C933559.png

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

Hi Brad.  This picture is from today's new article in the Herald. Jacinda's fake jab!  The lid is still on the syringe and the nurse is holding the syringe incorrectly. The plunger is down, that's how they come out of the packet. We need to share this. I'm a health professional and I use these syringes every day.

072A885E-E239-4821-89F4-4F260C933559.png

Looking at the angle of the syringe it is not even lined up with ugly whore arden's shoulder.

No one injects one handed.

The needle seems to be going behind the ugly whore cocksucking-bitch's back, not into her satan worshipping body at all. No wonder she is grinning, thinking about all the millions of soon to be dead sheep

• Haha 1