Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Just now, Beaujangles said:

I fail to see how you know the 'virus' exists when it has not been isolated.  Could it be that you are accepting a fallacy based on a tendency to believe the mainstream?

The reaction you speak of is rather not a reaction but a set of preconceived rules that have been put in place in the planning process created by the same people who devised this whole scenario. The only thing exaggerated is the notion that a virus exists. 

Can you share how you are so sure that said virus exists... other than in ones imagination?

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ecki Divad said:

Not trying to judge or interfere, but why did you allow your daughter to submit to testing at all?  Why not just tell them where to shove their swab?  

She hasn’t done the test yet. No intention of giving it to her. Only problem can’t send her back to school until proven negative. Like the idea of home schooling but not possible. Plus if I refuse her the test sooner or later I will have social services at my door. People are under the illusion of control. We don’t have any. Yes we can resist, as I do, but authorities can ultimately do what they want. Imagine trying to get your daughter back after social services involved.

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Orange, you should know by now Police are immune to covid1984.

On the side of the riot vans it was written -  We're recruiting police officers APPLY NOW.    Very tempting to join and get automatic COVID invincibility powers.  😆

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Weird. This along with the WHO condemnation of lockdowns doesn't make a lot of sense on the surface of it.

Maybe they've judged with unrest growing that they need to dump the immunity passports and vaccines and gain as much as they can from the destruction already done to small businesses. Let's hope so.

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

Weird. This along with the WHO condemnation of lockdowns doesn't make a lot of sense on the surface of it.

Maybe they've judged with unrest growing that they need to dump the immunity passports and vaccines and gain as much as they can from the destruction already done to small businesses. Let's hope so.

Im not sure it admits anything, was posting just wondered what people thoughts if it actually proves what it says.

The WHO with lockdown I feel is pushing for immunity passports instead. The people are so afraid of lockdown now they will take the easy option. Order out of chaos.

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

lt's not about you, you selfish bastards.

lt's all about your 'MATES'...

mates.jpg

Mr Branson will be pleased! 

I'd never thought of hiding them behind a face mask, normally a wallet is good enough. 

Screenshot_20201014_225756.jpg

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Im not sure it admits anything, was posting just wondered what people thoughts if it actually proves what it says.

The WHO with lockdown I feel is pushing for immunity passports instead. The people are so afraid of lockdown now they will take the easy option. Order out of chaos.

Yeah possibly, had this thought as well. Let's save small businesses with no choice by making them buy into this app which checks testing and vaccine history, and thereby end the lockdowns.

That or go out of business. Some choice.

• Like 1

The virus does exist and can be tested for.  The point of issue is the rate of mortality and morbidity and the relationship between the two.  The problem is that governments and media have grossly exaggerated the threat of an ordinary illness and induced mass hysteria.

Don't agree with that at all. The tests are not reliable whatsoever.

• Like 2

I think the way to beat this in terms of business is mass, organised disobedience. If you take my city of Dublin as an example, bars have been heavily restricted or completely closed since March. If even 50% of the bars decided to ignore regulations and open at full capacity it would be impossible to punish them all.

Not likely though. 

Edited by Illmatic

The virus does exist and can be tested for.  The point of issue is the rate of mortality and morbidity and the relationship between the two.  The problem is that governments and media have grossly exaggerated the threat of an ordinary illness and induced mass hysteria.

The "virus" can't be isolated. So it doesn't exist. The tests just show if you have symptoms of Coronavirus. Coronavirus is not Covid 19. It's a broad term for every Coronavirus. Including the Flu

• Like 1
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Test & trace consultants are paid £7,360 a DAY: Fury as private sector company is handed cash equivalent of £1.5 million annual salary for coronavirus tracking

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8841107/Test-trace-consultants-paid-7-360-DAY-Fury-private-sector-company-handed-cash.html

I suspect that is why so many in the higher echelons (politicians, big business owners, corporations of course, etc) are not saying anything against the Convid scam. 

With money offers like that, most will take the cash and go along with it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wideawake said:

I suspect that is why so many in the higher echelons (politicians, big business owners, corporations of course, etc) are not saying anything against the Convid scam. 

With money offers like that, most will take the cash and go along with it.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!" - Upton Sinclair

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Basket Case said:

A friend had a colonoscopy booked for this coming Saturday.
He was told that unless the Convid1984 swab test from the Pre-Op today came back negative the procedure on Saturday would be cancelled.
Right or wrong.....how do you get past something like this to get the procedure you need done ?

Go to a Naturopathic doctor and he will probably cure you without cutting you open.

It's called real medicine vs pharma medicine.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah possibly, had this thought as well. Let's save small businesses with no choice by making them buy into this app which checks testing and vaccine history, and thereby end the lockdowns.

That or go out of business. Some choice.

Yep...I think that's why people keep talking about Japan ect "no lockdown and low cases" - they have a really sophisticated track and trace system...... 

11 hours ago, SimonTV said:

A virus may exist that doesn't prove there is a contagious threat.  Measles exists and if a PCR test was done on measles people would probably come back positive. That doesn't mean we have measles floating through the air at every market place or street. We don't send our children to school with masks because of measles risk. The existence of a virus does not prove people are dying because of it. Especially when the majority of the people that are sick are old and have flu and pneumonia type symptoms. 

As I've already said, in my view the fraud or mistake (depending on your view) is in the reaction to the virus.

10 hours ago, Lord Humungus said:

The "virus" can't be isolated. So it doesn't exist. The tests just show if you have symptoms of Coronavirus. Coronavirus is not Covid 19. It's a broad term for every Coronavirus. Including the Flu

The virus does exist.  In my view, the issue is the public reaction to it.  As for the taxonomy, you're telling me what I already know.  I've already posted above explaining the terminology.  Sorry but I have this thing about people telling me things I already know on the assumption I am ignorant.  It's rude, and it's also annoying.

Edited by Ecki Divad
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Don't agree with that at all. The tests are not reliable whatsoever.

I didn't say the tests are 100% swear-on-your-mother absolutely reliable .

Try thinking for yourself instead of swallowing the simple-minded 'black-and-white' propaganda of one side or the other.

Try to look at things a bit more objectively.

12 hours ago, Basket Case said:

A friend had a colonoscopy booked for this coming Saturday.
He was told that unless the Convid1984 swab test from the Pre-Op today came back negative the procedure on Saturday would be cancelled.
Right or wrong.....how do you get past something like this to get the procedure you need done ?

In that situation, there may be few options.  I suppose it depends on the urgency of the procedure and the resolve of the individual.  I accept that if I had an emergency or urgent procedure, I would have to submit to their request.  Otherwise I would consider my options, including complaining and legal threats.

It does depend on what the legal basis for the request is.