Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Just now, Human10 said:

They mentioned pine tea... But personally I think it's just guessing. Why pine tea? Where even this comes from? But people were talking about it here... 

I have had some advice about where to get info. Ill post it when I get it.

• Thanks 1

Does anyone here happen to know the personal questions / details the vaccinator (at pop up vax centres) requests before sticking in the jab (e.g. name, age, address etc). Is there, for example, a personal details form a person has to complete. Thanks

2 hours ago, Doc said:

If it's going to end up like Oz here in the UK its going to need a lot more police. The future police are arriving daily by boat across the English channel btw...

I thought they brought them on a plane from Afghanistan, fully trained.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anders said:

Does anyone here happen to know the personal questions / details the vaccinator (at pop up vax centres) requests before sticking in the jab (e.g. name, age, address etc). Is there, for example, a personal details form a person has to complete. Thanks

I'm sure a few pages back @webtrekker made a post of exactly what you're looking for. I think the basis of it was not to refuse, but to legally decline based on the information they won't be able to provide. It also poses a counter contract for liability to be undertaken by the company/person attempting to coerce you into taking the vaxx. Hope this helps. 👍

18 minutes ago, Velma said:

I thought they brought them on a plane from Afghanistan, fully trained.

Oh yeah. Forgot about those boys and girls fresh in from Afghanistan. Perfect timing...

David Phillips, head of Chilwell School in Beeston, Nottingham, contacted police after a violent “poster attack” in the form of a threatening "cease and desist" letter was delivered to him.

Chilwell School pupils were handed campaign leaflets near the site in the summer term and posters were put up in the car park accusing the school of "treating children like experimental animals".

Conservative frontbencher Alex Burghart condemned "dreadful anti-vaccination protests" taking place outside schools - which are primarily the sites where vaccines are being offered to children.

https://news.sky.com/story/police-called-after-anti-vaxxers-send-school-staff-violent-threats-12416521

Just want to raise a point from the Max Igan/John O'Looney vid.

John said that "millions of people" will get ill and start dying end of Oct/Nov and cause civil unrest due to people realising what's been done to them.

By that, I guess he means they will realise that the [email protected] was causing the deaths. He then goes on to say that the gov will use the civil unrest as an excuse to mandate the [email protected] and start the "manhunt" and marshal law using EU soldiers.

Who will they be rounding up if it's anarchy on the streets and the people know what's causing the deaths?!

No one will want the vax by that point, so they will be potentially trying to round up the 5.5million UK folks who haven't had it at all and the 50 odd million who won't want a booster coz they know it's bad news.

Just doesn't make sense and I've listened to it 4 times now.

The PTB don't have to hurry at this point. I don't believe they want millions of people dying in a short period of time. It'll be long,drawn out chronic conditions from the [email protected] that finish people off in most cases in my opinion. TPTB work slowly. Unless, of course, they are going for a quick apocalyptic end to this whole thing?  They will put the squeeze on people through economic means first, they've already started here in UK with the fuel/energy/food business.

I honestly don't know what to make of the vid after repeated listens.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Whether or not covid exists is immaterial now and Australia is the media centre for whats to come for the rest of the world

If the governments say it exists  ,it exists

Deny it and get censored,publicly shamed,3 minute hated followed by a dose of militarised policing

Next step is rounding up those that don't agree under some fake pretext of public safety

The camps exist and are being used

No point going on and on and on whether it exists,whether it was made in a lab,who played what part or didn't play a part

No point studying the latest facts and figures or even rehashing old ones,analysis hasn't and won't stop anything

Legal recourse has shown in 18 months that it is totally and completely ineffctive at stopping or even slowing down anything

Face reality and submit or die trying not to submit

You still have free choice but these have been simplified to the 2 above

There are no superheroes coming to save you

Only you can save you

I don’t think it’s ‘immaterial’ at all; it’s the lie that started this whole shitshow and it needs to be seen to be a lie.

I have absolutely no fear of anything; it’s just a ride; we are consciousness experiencing this time; boogie on.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, zarkov said:

I get that.

I tend to consciously filter out references to existence of virus,  more about the ideas behind how cliff high collates information and patterns that he identifies.

As soon as I see someone supporting the utter bullshit that is convid 19, they lose most of their credence with me.

Its so in your face that it’s utter crap and only the means to their nefarious end - which they will not achieve by the way.

His collation of info is pretty shit in this case, which would lead me to believe that he’s pretty shit all round; not that I know the guys stuff, and it’s jmo.

41 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Option #2, as long as I can take as many of these Covid fucks with me as I go down.

I have no desire to see anyone die

Although should any hangmans jobs ,firing squad members,guillotine operators come up rest assured my cv will be in like a shot

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Human10 said:

They mentioned pine tea... But personally I think it's just guessing. Why pine tea? Where even this comes from? But people were talking about it here... 

It was Dr Judy Mitoviks who brought up pine needle tea, particularly the suramin and shikimic acid within. Fennel and star anise may be suitable too.

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

And so it begins...

This Kerry Chant woman 1.18 is deranged, you can see it in her eyes. She  appears to be off her rocker, saying there's no going back to normal for a flu. Is anybody questioning her about that?  

Edited by Shy Talk
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

This Kerry Chant woman 1.18 is deranged, you can see it in her eyes. She  appears to be off her rocker, saying there's no going back to normal for a flu. Is anybody questioning her about that?  

You don't question a god.

33 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

She's a special case indeed:

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6136a0b73b76170da934dfda

Look at the zoom into her eyes here. Pure psychopath: https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=612d689e22ce7e795caaa61b

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

She's a special case indeed:

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6136a0b73b76170da934dfda

Look at the zoom into her eyes here. Pure psychopath: https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=612d689e22ce7e795caaa61b

Her mannerisms are very disturbing - I would think that would be obvious to most people, even the Covid clan.  In that earlier vid you posted, she said something extremely odd - 'We can't deny that we're going to have to live with Covid.' 

It's like an attempt at Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Unfortunately for her, to pull that off you need to be charismatic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Her mannerisms are very disturbing - I would think that would be obvious to most people, even the Covid clan.  In that earlier vid you posted, she said something extremely odd - 'We can't deny that we're going to have to live with Covid.' 

It's like an attempt at Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Unfortunately for her, to pull that off you need to be charismatic.

She was carefully installed for this moment in time. I wonder who installed her.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

She was carefully installed for this moment in time. I wonder who installed her.

It's hard to guage in the UK. Is she really respected over there? Whitty obviously has a multitude of issues, but Chant looks borderline psycho without even trying.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1