Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Your posts stink mate.

You sound just like a member of the cabal to me.

So then if they stink so much it should be very easy to point out where exactly im at fault

Go for it....im listening

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

When push eventually comes to shove the populace outnumber the agents of the parasites by millions to one.

Stupid statement

The mere fact that the masses outnumber the parasites does not guarantee they defeat them

You explain to me why the masses never defeated the oppressors in

Maos china

Polpots cambodia

North korea

For a start. Theres loads more to come

Stalins russia

Tibet

When the agressor comes from the other side of the world the chances of defeating that enemy are higher eg afganistan vietnam

These days the agressor is on home ground. It knows the terrain well.

Get busy explaining all that

Edited by Jikwan
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

I got to the 30 something minute mark of that video and shut it down.

They talk of convid 19 being released from the Wuhan lab 🙄; ffs, there is no convid 19 so those jokers have lost any cred; with me anyway; geez.

I get that.

I tend to consciously filter out references to existence of virus,  more about the ideas behind how cliff high collates information and patterns that he identifies.

35 minutes ago, Xelador said:

12-Year-Old Gets Covid Vaccine As Birthday Gift

"It's a real thing, it really happened to us, we're not paid actors, it really happened, and it can happen to anyone."

• Haha 1

Just now, Seeker said:

Oddly the price of gold seems to keep going down 

Just a had a quick look and yes, there have been major fluctuations this week... having said that all the "activity" will be in the paper markets and what is likely going to happen is there will be a surge in physical buying next week which will push the price up... we'll see., especially with all these shortages and "rations" announced in the UK today...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HAARPING_On said:

Just a had a quick look and yes, there have been major fluctuations this week... having said that all the "activity" will be in the paper markets and what is likely going to happen is there will be a surge in physical buying next week which will push the price up... we'll see., especially with all these shortages and "rations" announced in the UK today...

It's taken them 3 weeks of being back to work (mp's that is) and as predicted the shoite has started with a vengeance.I'm hoping the price of gold rises a bit as i've got some gold heavy sludge to get rid of,best cash it in for food and essentials (sugar ,bottled water and turbo yeast !!)

Another lockdown is inevitable and i think we are being steered towards Australia 2.0 in the UK

Wonder what tomorrow will bring in London ? carnival atmosphere or mad max without the humour?

I'm sick to death of conspiracy theories becoming fact faster than i can keep up with them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bryan said:

"It's a real thing, it really happened to us, we're not paid actors, it really happened, and it can happen to anyone."

They forgot it was happening before 2019... I mean people were dying of respiratory diseases... It wasn't on TV - but it doesn't mean it didn't happen... 🙄

• Like 1

https://summit.news/2021/09/24/video-new-york-governor-outlines-plan-to-replace-unvaccinated-health-workers-with-foreigners/

Video: New York Governor Plans To Replace Unvaccinated Health Workers With Foreigners

“People who will not get vaccinated, are the only reason that this country and these communities and our cities have not been able to be fully engaged in a normal state of normalcy,”

Edited by SimonTV

43 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

All this smoke and mirror bullshit ends up going nowhere just like Reiner Fullmichs circle jerk. You can't fight the system using the system. It's a rigged game. Who is this Mark Sexton, what are his credentials? Same with the O'Looney bloke. These people keep popping up and months later fuck all happens! Feels like a load more Q bollocks. Twitter is full of paid up greenies that like hanging out under bridges... Some of the BIG names in the anti covid game are without a doubt controlled op. 

media-2.jpg

• Like 1