Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Her health is likely not good yes but its the way her mum is being cagey about whether or not she had the jab

If she hadn't had the jab her mum would likely admit it. Its usually when vaccines might come under criticism that people start to clam up because they have been conditioned over years of abuse sent towards 'anti-vaxers' and 'conspiracy theorists' and all that andrew wakefield business that many people are now terrified of being perceived to not be 100% in favour of vaccines for fear of being tarred with the whole 'tinfoil hat' smear etc

But if they are not admitting the facts eg vaccine damage then they are going on faith alone when this is supposed to be about science. ironically the people pushing the jabs and beating us all around the head with the ''just trust the science'' stick seem to be the most anti-science people out there

Without the facts we cannot weigh up the cost-to-benefit ratio of a medical intervention. They are a cult.....a psuedo-science-vaccine-cult

Given the reaction of UK families who have lost relatives to the jab, I reckon there’s a level of compliance needed to receive the £120,000 government payout for sever adverse reactions.

I fully believe one of those conditions is to not publicly condemn the vaccine.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Velma said:

Or plague!

What has caused this?

Brexit, Covid or Climate Change?

It’s crazy isn’t it. Don’t know if the article is bollocks or not. Everything is being inflated right now. I guess if you never see a wild rat, 1 or 2 would be loads.  The rats are there because, as I’m sure you well know😁, because there is an adequate food supply. Had a small family in the garden, no harm no problem. Just enjoyed watching them be themselves!

Just now, SimonTV said:

The government want's to destroy the health of the population, I am convinced. 

Spot on Simon! All our current so called problems are as a direct result of recent government actions. Don’t let people out, they get ill, depressed etc. Don’t expose them to common illnesses, the world around them, people get seriously ill. 
in my opinion the powers that be are effectively deliberately destroying an immune system that has been in progress, and works very well considering how many humans there are, since the beginning of life on Earth. Even without the vaccines added in a lot of people would get screwed as we all know just from not going out, using masks etc. Has to be deliberate, even Forest Gump could see this!

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

Enforcers employed by tyranical govt dont care too much if they lose support from the masses

I reckon they would be pleased if they knew they were feared and respected because of their forceful ways

They dont work for the masses

They work for their tyranical govt that pays them well

Man, i reckon i could argue you day and night about "numbers"

I've stopped even caring about numbers,graphs ,comparisons etc since 18 months of being bombarded with them from every angle tends to make you immune to them,the only numbers i will look at is the UK MHRA data of deaths and adverse reactions and those i take with a huge pinch of salt as they are being cooked as well with either under reporting or complete non reporting and i don't honestly think that until this is over will there be anything like any reliable death/adverse injuries tally and even then due to some decidedly evil practices those figures will only ever be estimates

The people that can get their heads round them will continue to document them and thats good as somebody needs to document it for the future ,but doing so won't stop anything nor will it slow anything down,18 months in has shown that

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bombadil said:
44 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/water-fluoridation-statement-from-the-uk-chief-medical-officers

Tooth decay is a significant, yet largely preventable, public health problem in the UK. It affects people at all stages of life and is the most common oral disease in children.

Water fluoridation schemes involve adding fluoride to community drinking water supplies in areas of low natural fluoride. There is strong scientific evidence that water fluoridation is an effective public health intervention for reducing the prevalence of tooth decay and improving oral health inequalities across the UK.

💩

Expand  

I always thought they fluoridated water anyway so whats new now ? or is it ALL water is to be poisond whereas before it was sporadic where it was applied ?

Fluoride this week, soma next week moloko the week after ?

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I always thought they fluoridated water anyway so whats new now ? or is it ALL water is to be poisond whereas before it was sporadic where it was applied ?

Fluoride this week, soma next week moloko the week after ?

I am not sure in the UK, I think at some point they may have added it but there was some battle about it and then stopped adding anything to the drinking supply. Nothing should ever be added to the drinking supply. 

I called up my local water company and asked if they added anything to the drinking supply and they said they would never add anything in to the drinking supply. 

One time Alex jones did a tour of his local water company to investigate, I think it was in Texas and they were happily shown on camera where they add the flouride and the container that the flouride comes in literally had poison symbols on it with a scull and bones and when it gets delivered they have to wear protective clothes and it corrodes all the pipes because it is so toxic and such a strong acid. 

When challenge why they adding this poison to the drinking supply they entered a state of cognitive dissonance. 

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I am not sure in the UK, I think at some point they may have added it but there was some battle about it and then stopped adding anything to the drinking supply. Nothing should ever be added to the drinking supply. 

I called up my local water company and asked if they added anything to the drinking supply and they said they would never add anything in to the drinking supply. 

This might help even has the postcodes wher artificial flouridation is happening,which then begs the question of why the fanfare for this now ?

https://www.uk-water-filters.co.uk/fluoride_areas_uk.html

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/sep/23/fluoride-will-be-added-to-uk-drinking-water-to-cut-tooth-decay

Lets add a poison to the drinking water so it can topically help your teeth hahaha Whitty is a complete psycho. 

its pretty clear what the agenda is

for years they have been painting fluoride onto kids teeth, hasnt improve teeth health but those kids are stupider

Dr Mullenix would destroy Whitty in an I.Q fluoride test

the zombies will trust in Whitty because 'everything is as it appears. everything is hunk-a-dory' "i use fluoride toothpaste i am not stupid "

you betcha Bob~! your a regular fucking genius

btw lets not let the Dentists off the hook.. These morons who love a good ole drilling and root canal to pass the time in their working day give this advice, morons

"brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste before you eat a meal"

"have this fluoride varnish paitned on your teeth"

"dont eat as many sweets and dont eat alot of fruit as that has alot of sugar in it"

the doctor told me to prevent hurting my left foot i should wear steel boots and hop so i dont damage it again

Edited by zArk
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1982/217/schedule/made

Level 1 toxicity poison "Fluoroacetic acid;"

Why not add arsenic to the drinking supply, I heard it is good for the gums in small quantities. 

i also think that these issues are masking the long term damage inorganic minerals in water cause the body i.e calcification of pineal gland, https://www.makewaterpure.co.uk/learn/organic-and-inorganic-minerals

Inorganic minerals cause arthritis, joint pain, kidney, gallstones and many more.

This is because inorganic chemicals cannot absorb as nutrition into the cell walls and thus gets deposited elsewhere into the body causing arthritis, joint pain, kidney and gallstones and even clogged arteries. Lime (calcium carbonate) is one of these minerals (this is the main ingredient in cement!)

In a book written by Dr. Norman W. Walker, he said that if a person drank 2 pints of water a day for 70 years then this would total 4,500 gallons, estimating this water would include 200 to 300 pounds of rock, like lime, magnesium and other mineral deposits that the body cannot use. He does state, that much of this would be collected by the body's water, blood and lymph systems to be eliminated through excretory channels while some would stay in the body and contributing to health problems.

The way to avoid this is by drinking distilled water

And whilst on the subject of Fluoride, I've noticed in recent weeks that I cannot obtain fluoride free toothpaste in a single shop in my local town... I've just had to send off for a job lot to see me through...

Is this by design I wonder?

Anyone else experienced this?

5 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

And whilst on the subject of Fluoride, I've noticed in recent weeks that I cannot obtain fluoride free toothpaste in a single shop in my local town... I've just had to send off for a job lot to see me through...

Is this by design I wonder?

Anyone else experienced this?

In canada i buy online maybe try there, in this country i dont think you can buy fluoride free toothpaste anywhere in stores last time i checked