Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, TwopackShugar said:

Honestly that would probably vary person to person some vegans seem to be a little more holisitic as in they wont touch the Beyond beef b.s. and some think it is fine to eat. I assume both vegetarians and vegans would be the same as far as the bug proteins go.

I don’t eat anything that used to have a face/head

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

The point of talking about where they intend to take the conspiracy is so that we can as a society avoid that

 

This needs large numbers of people to simply do the opposite of what the technocrats want for example they want us all dependent on mass produced GMO food grown by robots and drone tractors so we should all grow our own food instead

 

But for people to realise how important it is to start doing these rebellious acts they first have to realise that the old normal is gone and that if they don't start engaging with this reality the elites are going to take us to THEIR new normal

 

If however enough people are aware of all this, because people have been discussing it, then we have a chance to simply build our own new normal

They will not allow you to grow your own food

They make it illegal

Why? Because produce is a carrier of covid especially tje later variants

To sell produce you must put it through a special purfying machine which is ruinously expensive and the licence fee doubles every year

 

They can destroy months and years of organized work at the stroke of a pen

They wouldnt!!!??

I would bet my right arm they would

 

All tyrannical systems of the past present future have large numbers of well paid enforcers many of them enjoy the work

Edited by Jikwan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Shields would be the ideal fashion accessory ;)

True enough and the Ned Kelly legend is there to guide that going forward, but the psychology tptb love to use on the masses could’ve been used to our advantage. The armchair compliants now see tradies as violent yobbo bogans, especially after 2 vax centres were shut down yesterday. The brainwashed at home are not aware enough to know about paid professional agitators implanted within the crowds that are designed to make the whole movement look despicable and discredited. Too bad everyone couldn’t have worn white lab coats and stethoscopes.... psychology plays a huge part in making protestors ‘look’ reasonable, credible and intelligent if we are to influence those at home who have already fallen victim to the propaganda surrounding the jabs and the ‘health crisis’ in general.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

This is a couple of weeks old, not sure if was already posted. Very interesting coverage in this discussion with cliff high.

 

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/special-report-clif-high-forecasts-the-great-awakening/

 

I got to the 30 something minute mark of that video and shut it down.

 

They talk of convid 19 being released from the Wuhan lab 🙄; ffs, there is no convid 19 so those jokers have lost any cred; with me anyway; geez.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blowonthepie said:

 

I got to the 30 something minute mark of that video and shut it down.

 

They talk of convid 19 being released from the Wuhan lab 🙄; ffs, there is no convid 19 so those jokers have lost any cred; with me anyway; geez.

 

 

Do you not think some bio flu germ was deliberately released initially that added to the normal flu?

 

Aound December 2019 myself and a number of my family and friends definitely got a really nasty flu bug like nothing ever experienced before and it just left me personally breathless and bedridden for about 3-4 days until it then just went with maximum doses of paracetamol. 

 

There is also the whole Fauci gain of function episode where clearly he has tried to cover that up. 

 

I agree that since March/April 2020 whatever was or wasn't released burnt out but the evil fackers just kept the propoganda going and have lied bullshitted and used the msm as its bitch to ramp up the fear plus the care home end of life genocide and any other death from normal flu, pneumonia and being knocked down and killed by a bus has been documented as a convid death. 

 

I just find it hard to believe that initially in late 2019 to early 2020 there wasn't something sinister which they labelled covid 19, deliberately released into each country's atmosphere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i would like to re-assess the recent Oz police/union/state show

 

violent protest is affirmed

Union action is deceivious

 

union staffers kicked off when the police arrived

union members retaliated smashing up the building facia

union had dialogue to stop the vaxx mandate with State for weeks before

the State had no intention of long term vax mandate;

 

 

  • the situation was planned to continue to provoke violent reaction at the 'staged area'
  • when no violence occurred the union staffers were allowed to provoke it when the police were ordered toward the staged area
  • the police were not allowed into the staged area until the media had the planned footage
  • violence was linked with the removal of vaxx mandate on building sites

 

the entire thing was manufactured

 

a bit messy, a bit uncoordinated but effective

 

and the cops running away from the protestors the other day 🤦‍♂️

another staged (the entire area was controlled) event

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Do you not think some bio flu germ was deliberately released initially that added to the normal flu?

 

Aound December 2019 myself and a number of my family and friends definitely got a really nasty flu bug like nothing ever experienced before and it just left me personally breathless and bedridden for about 3-4 days until it then just went with maximum doses of paracetamol. 

 

There is also the whole Fauci gain of function episode where clearly he has tried to cover that up. 

 

I agree that since March/April 2020 whatever was or wasn't released burnt out but the evil fackers just kept the propoganda going and have lied bullshitted and used the msm as its bitch to ramp up the fear plus the care home end of life genocide and any other death from normal flu, pneumonia and being knocked down and killed by a bus has been documented as a convid death. 

 

I just find it hard to believe that initially in late 2019 to early 2020 there wasn't something sinister which they labelled covid 19, deliberately released into each country's atmosphere. 

 

No, I will never believe in convid 19, it’s highly illogical to think it exists if one researches thoroughly.

 

What happened to the flu when convid appeared?  Gone 🙄 That alone should be a major clue.

 

Anything to do with Fauci and the rest of the shower of dolts who have foisted this shitfuckery on us is smoke and mirrors; backtracking; obfuscation ad nauseum - and it’s working a treat on the sheep, though I have to say, more are seeing the bs slowly but surely.

 

They would never release anything into the atmosphere like that; those halfwits breathe the same air as us plebs do.

 

I’ve no idea what afflicted you all. 

 

If others want to believe in the convid, it’s none of my business, but really?

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bullion said:

Funny you mention colds Velma, they’ve started flogging this on my supermarket e-catalogue and even though we are coming out of ‘cold’ season, i think it’s being sneaky since it mentions ‘immunity’ and the C, D and Zinc which are hot topics because of their relevance to the ‘covid’. It makes me think they are targeting those who won’t take the jab but are on the lookout for a convenient way to ‘protect’ themselves. I don’t trust what would be in it coming from Bayer.

B7CA8CB1-5CDB-40FD-BA0D-5E274CBEC664.jpeg.b56fe42fb8f25a4b97f16452f44994e4.jpeg

 

HIV and leprosy gratis 🤣

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/may/23/aids.suzannegoldenberg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They in the process of showing the 190+ other countries their destiny

What they do in australia now is sending a message:you dont do what govt tells you they will be brutal and make everyone suffer

Its not about covid

You the masses, do what we tell you or else 

They are and will show ruthless brutality that old cambodia/china/north korea would be impressed

It ll get much worse than this to the point no civilian even thinks about crossing the enforcers

 

The days of giving cops a piece of your mind are over

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lot of people are rejoicing that more and more evidence the covid is a hoax

Vaccines are not working

Vaccines are killing

They falsify the numbers

More and more people awake to all of this

 

The govts will just keep going regardless

They say we dont care about your evidence...do as we say or else

Govts can do what they like now because they know the masses will not fight

Protesting is not fighting

Masses have no weapons no leaders no money no recources no training no direction

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No surprise here:

 

" Going back to school and the arrival of autumn common colds and other respiratory infections are on the rise, spreading coughs and sneezes, more severe illnesses, and prompting some to report their worst cold and flu's ever

 

Professor dipshit from the well known and sell out imperial college says: It could well be that now common colds are resurging, because of the decline in social distancing and mask wearing, that they are bouncing back and the respiratory tract has not had enough recent experience of respiratory infections. it’s important that if a patient does experience symptoms of Covid-19, that they get a PCR test immediately, and on receiving a positive result, self-isolate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

 

No, I will never believe in convid 19, it’s highly illogical to think it exists if one researches thoroughly.

 

What happened to the flu when convid appeared?  Gone 🙄 That alone should be a major clue.

 

Anything to do with Fauci and the rest of the shower of dolts who have foisted this shitfuckery on us is smoke and mirrors; backtracking; obfuscation ad nauseum - and it’s working a treat on the sheep, though I have to say, more are seeing the bs slowly but surely.

 

They would never release anything into the atmosphere like that; those halfwits breathe the same air as us plebs do.

 

I’ve no idea what afflicted you all. 

 

If others want to believe in the convid, it’s none of my business, but really?

 

Whether or not covid exists is immaterial now and Australia is the media centre for whats to come for the rest of the world

If the governments say it exists  ,it exists

Deny it and get censored,publicly shamed,3 minute hated followed by a dose of militarised policing

Next step is rounding up those that don't agree under some fake pretext of public safety

The camps exist and are being used

No point going on and on and on whether it exists,whether it was made in a lab,who played what part or didn't play a part

No point studying the latest facts and figures or even rehashing old ones,analysis hasn't and won't stop anything

Legal recourse has shown in 18 months that it is totally and completely ineffctive at stopping or even slowing down anything

Face reality and submit or die trying not to submit

You still have free choice but these have been simplified to the 2 above

There are no superheroes coming to save you

Only you can save you

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Masses have no weapons no leaders no money no recources no training no direction

Don't talk utter bollocks. Iron bars, axes, spears, bows and arrows, pieces of pipe, pieces of scaffolding. It's easy to make a nunchaku. 

 

Only one problem. One ingredient lacking

 

BALLS

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Lot of people are rejoicing that more and more evidence the covid is a hoax

Vaccines are not working

Vaccines are killing

They falsify the numbers

More and more people awake to all of this

 

The govts will just keep going regardless

They say we dont care about your evidence...do as we say or else

Govts can do what they like now because they know the masses will not fight

Protesting is not fighting

Masses have no weapons no leaders no money no recources no training no direction

 

Go and look at the mujahdeen from afghanistan and see how they took down the most powerful fighting force in the world and made them into their bitches. Look at the children of palestine less than sixteen years old who throw stones at israeli soldiers.  Fifty people can take down armies with hit and run gureilla tactics. You can do it every day. You wear them down. Every time the nazis step out onto the street a brick comes whistling through the air.

But it is not the police or the army, it is the banks the politicians bill gates etc who are hoping you will spend all your time peaceful protesting and fighting amongst yourselves, Divide and conquer, the oldest tactic in warfare. Kill each other, and do not look at the direction where the real problem lies,

It is not peaceful protesting or fighting with the police you should be doing, you are being sucked into the distraction

Edited by jack121
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Don't talk utter bollocks. Iron bars, axes, spears, bows and arrows, pieces of pipe, pieces of scaffolding. It's easy to make a nunchaku. 

 

Only one problem. One ingredient lacking

 

BALLS

 

It's not balls, it's fighting against the wrong people, do not take on the army or the police, that is what they want you to do.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Masses have no weapons no leaders no money no recources no training no direction

You don't need a leader or training or money to break someone's legs with an iron bar, or to heave a brick at them.

You don't need a leader or training or money to make a spear or a pike.

 

All you need is BALLS. The problem is, not enough people have them and you are being brainwashed to believe that marching on a peaceful protest is going to make everything right. Alles sal regkom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jack121 said:

It's not balls, it's fighting against the wrong people, do not take on the army or the police, that is what they want you to do.

So if you want to take out a drug baron, surrounded by armed bodyguards, Leave the bodyguards and let them kill you, because the only way to get to the drug baron is first to get past the bodyguard, but don't hurt them. rather let them hurt you. - BOLLOCKS!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...