Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Lets face it she was probably JABBED:

'Mama, I don't want to die': 20-year-old COVID patient's haunting final words to her mom before she was intubated and died

  • Cleo Shepherd, 20, died in Boise, Idaho, hospital, on September 20, two weeks after contracting COVID-19 
  • Mother Summer Carr said during her last conversation with Cleo before she was intubated, patient said she did not want to die 
  • It is unknown whether Shepherd had been vaccinated because her mother declined to discuss her status 
  • Idaho governor's office said nearly all of the new COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths have been among unvaccinated residents 
  • Idaho is among the worst states in the nation for the rate of new COVID cases; only 51 per cent of all eligible residents are fully vaccinated 

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

Published: 19:27 BST, 23 September 2021 | Updated: 21:30 BST, 23 September 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10022063/Woman-20-dies-COVID-Idaho-hospital.html

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Lets face it she was probably JABBED:

'Mama, I don't want to die': 20-year-old COVID patient's haunting final words to her mom before she was intubated and died

  • Cleo Shepherd, 20, died in Boise, Idaho, hospital, on September 20, two weeks after contracting COVID-19 
  • Mother Summer Carr said during her last conversation with Cleo before she was intubated, patient said she did not want to die 
  • It is unknown whether Shepherd had been vaccinated because her mother declined to discuss her status 
  • Idaho governor's office said nearly all of the new COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths have been among unvaccinated residents 
  • Idaho is among the worst states in the nation for the rate of new COVID cases; only 51 per cent of all eligible residents are fully vaccinated 

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

Published: 19:27 BST, 23 September 2021 | Updated: 21:30 BST, 23 September 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10022063/Woman-20-dies-COVID-Idaho-hospital.html

With all due respect, look at the size of her. It could’ve been any number of things that unfortunately killed her.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ar55 said:

With all due respect, look at the size of her. It could’ve been any number of things that unfortunately killed her.

 

Her health is likely not good yes but its the way her mum is being cagey about whether or not she had the jab

 

If she hadn't had the jab her mum would likely admit it. Its usually when vaccines might come under criticism that people start to clam up because they have been conditioned over years of abuse sent towards 'anti-vaxers' and 'conspiracy theorists' and all that andrew wakefield business that many people are now terrified of being perceived to not be 100% in favour of vaccines for fear of being tarred with the whole 'tinfoil hat' smear etc

 

But if they are not admitting the facts eg vaccine damage then they are going on faith alone when this is supposed to be about science. ironically the people pushing the jabs and beating us all around the head with the ''just trust the science'' stick seem to be the most anti-science people out there

 

Without the facts we cannot weigh up the cost-to-benefit ratio of a medical intervention. They are a cult.....a psuedo-science-vaccine-cult

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

 

Yeah but lets say I wanted to grow apples. I go to Tesco and buy an apple. i use the seeds from that apple to grow apples. How is a neighbour, or the police going to know where that apple tree came from? OR why would anyone have a problem with me growing apples? 

 

 

Reason why I bring this up. Just lately, and I'm not speaking about anyone person inparticular. Ive seen some really out there hypothecation  on this forum of what might happen to us. And this forum, from what I have seen, in general; prides itself on being a critical thinking community. But these thoughts people are having don't have any basis or foundation at all. None. And even, lets just say they do come true - that we can't either buy or grow out own food, then what is the point of thinking about that scenario? Because you can't survive without food and people are saying it will be impossible to get or grow your own. So you'll be screwed and you'll die and there won't be anything you can do about it. So why bother thinking about it? Enjoy the time you have left if you really believe this.

 

The Globalists or however you wanna call them control people through fear and by keeping people in the state of fear. By publishing stuff that will put readers in chronic fear, with no real basis, or without presenting a solution, or without there being anything the reader cab do about it - just in my view plays into their playbook manual.

 

Sorry to be critical, but that's my observation lately of a lot of posts on this forum.  And not directed at any one particular person.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Shake said:

Apparently, according to infowars and top secret service telling Mr. Jones, Biden most nights craps his pants at three in the morning demands crystal meth injected in his veins

 

There is a clip somewhere of Biden saying " he wiped my butt" as he got off a helicopter.

 

I believe all this, the guy is a senile dangerous fool who has the finger on the nuke codes.

 

 

Good old sleepy joe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Will vegans be able to survive food shortages and the introduction of non animal protein ?

Serious question here,I've often wondered how vegetarians and vegans will survive when the diet is government mandated i.e rationing and loss of choice from lack of imports of foodstuffs

Couple that with restrictions on growing your own food (don't believe it won't happen) and restrictions on purchasing certain foods once its all tied in with the 'passport' and i fail to see how they actually will survive unless they abandon their stance on vegetrianism and veganism

 

 

Nettle soup and leaf eating. I'm on the fence on the necessities of b12, it's only them that say you need it. Whether or not there's life long vegans I'm not sure, but there is plenty nature offers. The reason there is so many dairy intolerant folks is because we never were meant to be on cows milk, we was on goats milk before but in all honesty we probably should be on the breasts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Yeah but lets say I wanted to grow apples. I go to Tesco and buy an apple. i use the seeds from that apple to grow apples. How is a neighbour, or the police going to know where that apple tree came from? OR why would anyone have a problem with me growing apples? 

 

The idea of the technocracy is that the central controllers (the technocrats) want to know about every single kilojoule of energy you use

 

They will use 'climate change' as the excuse to do this. Under this excuse they can RATION what every human on the planet is allowed to have

 

So they might forbid private planting because they would argue that it is unlicenced use of water resources, land allocation or compost or whatever

 

How can they police it? Well that's why they are wanting to have cameras everywhere and why they want a social credit score so that they can get your busy-body neighbour to report you for growing an apple tree. Then your social credit score will go down and theirs might go up for having dobbed you into the state

 

How far can they surveil us? That depends on how intrusive the tech becomes. So for example they are creating sunglasses with cameras in them at the moment and obviously if you are wearing those then the technocrats will see everything you see

 

If they can get smart tech inside you then they can hijack your own eye balls and see what you see through your own eyes. Then there's brainwaves....

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

you can't survive without food and people are saying it will be impossible to get or grow your own. So you'll be screwed and you'll die and there won't be anything you can do about it. So why bother thinking about it?

 

The point of talking about where they intend to take the conspiracy is so that we can as a society avoid that

 

This needs large numbers of people to simply do the opposite of what the technocrats want for example they want us all dependent on mass produced GMO food grown by robots and drone tractors so we should all grow our own food instead

 

But for people to realise how important it is to start doing these rebellious acts they first have to realise that the old normal is gone and that if they don't start engaging with this reality the elites are going to take us to THEIR new normal

 

If however enough people are aware of all this, because people have been discussing it, then we have a chance to simply build our own new normal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

The point of talking about where they intend to take the conspiracy is so that we can as a society avoid that

 

This needs large numbers of people to simply do the opposite of what the technocrats want for example they want us all dependent on mass produced GMO food grown by robots and drone tractors so we should all grow our own food instead

 

But for people to realise how important it is to start doing these rebellious acts they first have to realise that the old normal is gone and that if they don't start engaging with this reality the elites are going to take us to THEIR new normal

 

If however enough people are aware of all this, because people have been discussing it, then we have a chance to simply build our own new normal

 

 

Yes I can understand your view and you provide a logical solution grow your own food. But some people believe you won't be able to grow or buy your own food. Which yes in a world of infinite possibilities could happen, but the probability is virtually none. (feel free to quote me if it does happen!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

The idea of the technocracy is that the central controllers (the technocrats) want to know about every single kilojoule of energy you use

 

They will use 'climate change' as the excuse to do this. Under this excuse they can RATION what every human on the planet is allowed to have

 

So they might forbid private planting because they would argue that it unlicenced use of water resources or compost or whatever

 

How can they police it? Well that's why they are wanting to have cameras everywhere and why they want a social credit score so that they can get your busy-body neighbour to report you for growing an apple tree. Then your social credit score will go down and theirs might go up for having dobbed you into the state

 

How far can they surveil us? That depends on how intrusive the tech becomes. So for example they are creating sunglasses with cameras in them at the moment and obviously if you are wearing those then the technocrats will see everything you see

 

If they can get smart tech inside you then they can hijack your own eye balls and see what you see through your own eyes. Then there's brainwaves....

If ever a emp was needed. Do you think a technocracy is what they crave, I wouldn't rule anything out yet, but between that, depopulation, and meeting are extraterrestrial keepers they are my most likely. Don't particularly by 5G, cloud connection, but I wouldn't rule out completely till I can completely rule it out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

 

 

Yes I can understand your view and you provide a logical solution grow your own food. But some people believe you won't be able to grow or buy your own food. Which yes in a world of infinite possibilities could happen, but the probability is virtually none. (feel free to quote me if it does happen!)

I did see in Europe they was banning sales of seeds, limiting chickens even to the point of certification to have them so I don't think your far off the mark with that post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Mr H said:

 

 

Reason why I bring this up. Just lately, and I'm not speaking about anyone person inparticular. Ive seen some really out there hypothecation  on this forum of what might happen to us. And this forum, from what I have seen, in general; prides itself on being a critical thinking community. But these thoughts people are having don't have any basis or foundation at all. None. And even, lets just say they do come true - that we can't either buy or grow out own food, then what is the point of thinking about that scenario? Because you can't survive without food and people are saying it will be impossible to get or grow your own. So you'll be screwed and you'll die and there won't be anything you can do about it. So why bother thinking about it? Enjoy the time you have left if you really believe this.

 

The Globalists or however you wanna call them control people through fear and by keeping people in the state of fear. By publishing stuff that will put readers in chronic fear, with no real basis, or without presenting a solution, or without there being anything the reader cab do about it - just in my view plays into their playbook manual.

 

Sorry to be critical, but that's my observation lately of a lot of posts on this forum.  And not directed at any one particular person.

There is a thread where you can discuss survival aspects and solutions with a ton of good info,and don't be put off by my doomsday scenarios i join dots based on nothing else other than  what i've seen and read whilst trawling the web but i do put them out there to perhaps get conversation going ,if it dosn't i move on but being scared and pretending certain things are not going to happen is what got us in this mess in the first place,forewarned is forearmed so make your decisions based on what has happened /is happening but don't base them on what ifs or what maybe,prepare for them but don't let it be the be all and end all of life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zarkov said:

Another interview with John O'Looney

Funeral Director: Mass Vaccine Deaths, Child Danger, COVID Camps, Genocide Planned

Stew Peters Show Published September 23, 2021 29,130 Views

 

 

Cheers ,i'm quit liking Stew Peters of late,love the scrolling figures across the bottom of the screen !! makes a change to that msm news shit

 

R.E pop up morgues which he talks about check out De Boer structures,they have full packages available and have done for a while (i had the misfortune to work for them many many moons ago doing 'tenting' at festivals)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Cheers ,i'm quit liking Stew Peters of late,love the scrolling figures across the bottom of the screen !! makes a change to that msm news shit

 

R.E pop up morgues which he talks about check out De Boer structures,they have full packages available and have done for a while (i had the misfortune to work for them many many moons ago doing 'tenting' at festivals)

The bitchute upload of this has an 'incitement to hatred' block slapped across it for the UK Within 4 minutes of it being posted,over the target attracting flak as normal

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pleased John O'Looney is getting as much coverage as he is !

 

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The bitchute upload of this has an 'incitement to hatred' block slapped across it for the UK Within 4 minutes of it being posted,over the target attracting flak as normal

Yea, I had to search about to find the alternative after cycling the ip on my vpn with no success!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zarkov said:

Pleased John O'Looney is getting as much coverage as he is !

 

Yea, I had to search about to find the alternative after cycling the ip on my vpn with no success!

 

Very interesting stuff on the advocacy method which i had never heard of before which ties in perfectly with the placebo stuff thats been coming out and then the 'get them all with the boosters' makes perfect but disturbing sense

People outliving their usefullness after jabs 1 and 2 so booster deathshot them

There is no limit ot the wickedness

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting ...

Russian Hacker ‘Proves’ Vaxxed People Are Uploading Bio-Data to AI Computers 24/7

 

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/russian-hacker-proves-vaxxed-people-are-uploading-bio-data-to-ai-computers-24-7/

 

 

 

2021-09-24_00-34-02.png

 

 

This video was uploaded to BitChute on September 16th by Ken Adachi, publisher of the long-running website, educate-yourself.org.

 

It purports to show the computer screen of a Russian hacker named Aleksey Kapyshev using a Tor proxy on the Dark Web, as he finds the leaked database of individuals implanted with Russia’s Sputnik vaxxine, showing their data in realtime, including their GPS coordinates, whether they are asleep or awake, which firmware the injected chip has, etc. and he is able to find his friend, Ljoha, sleeping at his apartment at 3AM.

 

The hacker speaks in Russian off-camera with subtitles in broken English.

 

The address of the “Vaccination place address”, in what looks like a residential neighborhood in the outskirts of Moscow matches perfectly with the geographic coordinates of the “Vaccination place geo”.

 

This is the address of an actual vaccination clinic, according to this article published on July 19, 2021 on what appears to be the blog of a Swedish web developer named Tornevall, who deprecates “anti-vaxxers” and who is obsessed with stopping anti-vaxx “misinformation” and who sets out to debunk this video.

 

Tornevall makes fun of the idea that anyone could survive being injected with an “oversized microchip”, which seems like a dumb comment from a tech guy, since we know that we’re dealing with nano swarm technology and we’ve seen how the vials contain billions of graphene oxide nanoparticles and the NIH makes no secret about the future of  “manipulative magnetic nano-medicine” and “super paramagnetic nanoparticles” to deliver COVID-19- and other medicines.

Tornevall says he’s grateful that Facebook’s Politifact fact-checkers in Sweden have labeled the video “partly false information”.

 

Regardless of whether the video is real or not, we know that the premise is real from this patent, which describes the tracking technology that’s in these vaccines and how it can read your heart rate and temperature and your geographical coordinates and then transmit that data to a dedicated server.

 

Plus we know from a 2016 appearance on French television by the World Economic Forum’s Klaus Schwab, he stated that the plan was to tag 7 billion people with a digital identifier within 10 years.

Therefore, the video may indeed give us a glimpse of how such a tracking system would look on the backend, as it also illustrates what Catherine Austin Fitts means when she says they want to “connect you to the DARPA cloud”.

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Interesting ...

Russian Hacker ‘Proves’ Vaxxed People Are Uploading Bio-Data to AI Computers 24/7

 

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/russian-hacker-proves-vaxxed-people-are-uploading-bio-data-to-ai-computers-24-7/

 

 

 

hack.png

 

 

This video was uploaded to BitChute on September 16th by Ken Adachi, publisher of the long-running website, educate-yourself.org.

 

It purports to show the computer screen of a Russian hacker named Aleksey Kapyshev using a Tor proxy on the Dark Web, as he finds the leaked database of individuals implanted with Russia’s Sputnik vaxxine, showing their data in realtime, including their GPS coordinates, whether they are asleep or awake, which firmware the injected chip has, etc. and he is able to find his friend, Ljoha, sleeping at his apartment at 3AM.

 

The hacker speaks in Russian off-camera with subtitles in broken English.

 

The address of the “Vaccination place address”, in what looks like a residential neighborhood in the outskirts of Moscow matches perfectly with the geographic coordinates of the “Vaccination place geo”.

 

This is the address of an actual vaccination clinic, according to this article published on July 19, 2021 on what appears to be the blog of a Swedish web developer named Tornevall, who deprecates “anti-vaxxers” and who is obsessed with stopping anti-vaxx “misinformation” and who sets out to debunk this video.

 

Tornevall makes fun of the idea that anyone could survive being injected with an “oversized microchip”, which seems like a dumb comment from a tech guy, since we know that we’re dealing with nano swarm technology and we’ve seen how the vials contain billions of graphene oxide nanoparticles and the NIH makes no secret about the future of  “manipulative magnetic nano-medicine” and “super paramagnetic nanoparticles” to deliver COVID-19- and other medicines.

Tornevall says he’s grateful that Facebook’s Politifact fact-checkers in Sweden have labeled the video “partly false information”.

 

Regardless of whether the video is real or not, we know that the premise is real from this patent, which describes the tracking technology that’s in these vaccines and how it can read your heart rate and temperature and your geographical coordinates and then transmit that data to a dedicated server.

 

Plus we know from a 2016 appearance on French television by the World Economic Forum’s Klaus Schwab, he stated that the plan was to tag 7 billion people with a digital identifier within 10 years.

Therefore, the video may indeed give us a glimpse of how such a tracking system would look on the backend, as it also illustrates what Catherine Austin Fitts means when she says they want to “connect you to the DARPA cloud”.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Velma said:

The cold is back, which often occurs when the season changes from summer to autumn and this is a particularly bad one. People are describing it as “the worst cold ever” but maybe that’s because their blood/brain barrier is shot from multiple PCR tests. I know several people who have had this cold but I didn’t catch it. Funny that, if “viruses” are so contagious.

 

The symptoms are manifestly worse than ‘asymptomatic covid’ – which everyone has been vaccinated for - this cold is lingering and leaving sufferers exhausted.  

 

Doctors are recommending having "loads of fluids and rest, over-the-counter simple painkillers for headaches and aches and pains. Even simple things like honey in a hot drink can help ease a sore throat." Luckily, they say, “protecting yourself isn't rocket science - it's a case of eating well, getting enough sleep and washing your hands regularly.”

 

None of the above, (except hygiene) was suggested for treating ‘covid’ – that mild illness, which the rich and famous recovered from in a few days, smiling and waving on their podcasts, giving the thumbs up. No honey or lemon for that, or boosting your vitamin C.

 

Rather, they preferred to alter our genetic make-up and create a nasal spray from ‘nanobodies’ cultivated in llamas.

 

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it’s quackery!

 

This cold, bad as it is, doesn’t provide a unique opportunity for a fourth industrial revolution. It’s just the cold.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-58624295

 

 

Funny you mention colds Velma, they’ve started flogging this on my supermarket e-catalogue and even though we are coming out of ‘cold’ season, i think it’s being sneaky since it mentions ‘immunity’ and the C, D and Zinc which are hot topics because of their relevance to the ‘covid’. It makes me think they are targeting those who won’t take the jab but are on the lookout for a convenient way to ‘protect’ themselves. I don’t trust what would be in it coming from Bayer.

B7CA8CB1-5CDB-40FD-BA0D-5E274CBEC664.jpeg.b56fe42fb8f25a4b97f16452f44994e4.jpeg

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...