Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

What makes you think they will implement restrictions on growing food? And how would they be able to enforce it?

Because it's not FDA approved, or it's causing unwanted emissions, or any other clap-trap they want to invent.

59 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

It really feels like some kind of test to see if our species deserves to survive, and so far we're losing.

Imagine if everyone who took the V were to die within 5 years, we would be near enough wiped out.

It does feel like a test. A lot of people dont seem to have learnt anything. As arrogant and slavishly obedient to the system as ever, a system that will end up crushing them.

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Kubrick,filmer of moon landings ? Kubrick with some decidedly dodgy connections in his wifes background to Goebbels chief architect of german propaganda ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4X3MNV8lHjpm/

Yeah, I think he was neck deep in some stuff involving all that. Eyes Wide Shut. Man, that's a movie. Love to know what was in the missing 20mins. I can guess...

https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Roscommon said:

It really feels like some kind of test to see if our species deserves to survive, and so far we're losing.

Imagine if everyone who took the V were to die within 5 years, we would be near enough wiped out.

The Sentinelese will survive!

https://www.survivalinternational.org/tribes/sentinelese

The Sentinelese have lived on their island for up to 55,000 years and have no contact with the outside world, they have perfect health, no diseases and they've never been vaxxed.

Their extreme isolation makes them very vulnerable to diseases to which they have no immunity, meaning contact would almost certainly have tragic consequences for them.

They greet would-be visitors with violence, very smart people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

K hopefully back with another throwaway post about Chris Whitty. Anyone ever think like me, he looks like he took a light spritzing of whatever that was in the vat that Emil ran into while trying to run over RoboCop?

I'm having lots of troubles posting tonight. But maybe this works, the guy looks like a stabwound to your paternal pride and he's a C*** to boot. Pity the makers incidentally I have seen his dad, but wtf does his mother look like

chris-meltingwhittyy.jpg

Tasteless or not, the Melting Man sequence scored highly with audiences - and with the ratings board. It was one of the scenes that the MFAA wanted to cut out. But the movie team fought like crazy to keep it in. One of their weapons was the fact that during some early screenings, The National Research Group had asked people what their favorite thing in the movie was - and the answer was the Melting Man. At that point certain people took a stand against the MPAA, because it just seemed ridiculous to cut out the one thing that audiences liked best! Ultimately they won. Actually, though, the Melting Man also rated highly as the least favorite thing in the movie. So it got a lot of reaction.

14 minutes ago, northern star said:

It does feel like a test. A lot of people dont seem to have learnt anything. As arrogant and slavishly obedient to the system as ever, a system that will end up crushing them.

Look at our history, we have fought countless wars and wiped out millions of our fellow human beings because we are so  easily led.

It's like we're the Elites plaything and we never seem to learn.

We cannot progress properly and naturally as a species until we break free from our Evil self appointed masters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Doesn't look photoshopped to me. Most of the foreground that's in focus is sharp, not just them. The lighting and colour is consistent too.

The building in the background is softer, so the focus is on them.

it doesnt look real

42 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

On the question of seeds in 2019 and 2020 seeds were being rationed or withdrawn from sale certainly in the US and India and possibly other countries when they were deemed non essential items

Stock up whilst you can,no hybrids ,pure stock only

Not only will they be good for growing they will be currency ;-)

Funny you say that but it isexactly what i am doing

Stocking up on seeds especialy healing plants  some are known as weeds , wife has been making her own herbal remedies just using medicl home grown plants and vodka as preservative

got.now a bog stash  ! bought lots of books bout nature home remedies 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bamboozooka said:

it doesnt look real

Looks fine to me, someone that has years of experience in photoshop. If someone removed Boris from another background, then they did a great job with the blending, and keeping the fine detail of his hair.

There's also other photos about from different angles, and other photos where he is with Rothschild in different places.

20 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Sentinelese have lived on their island for up to 55,000 years and have no contact with the outside world, they have perfect health, no diseases and they've never been vaxxed.

Their extreme isolation makes them very vulnerable to diseases to which they have no immunity, meaning contact would almost certainly have tragic consequences for them.

Some folks have the right idea.

I would love to be a fly on the wall and listen to the conversations of people like this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Stocking up on seeds especialy healing plants  some are known as weeds , wife has been making her own herbal remedies just using medicl home grown plants and vodka as preservative

I'm sure your already aware, but......

Apparently dandilions are great for many remidies.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/dandelion-benefits

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Handy resource for that vodka ;-) print out,study,save for the toilet paper shortage

http://files.survivaluk.net/index.php?dir=/Food/Alcohol Making

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

What makes you think they will implement restrictions on growing food? And how would they be able to enforce it?

https://odysee.com/@iceagefarmer:42/oregon-bill-to-ban-livestock-stunning:8

Well i dont know what happened with this but in Oregon they wanted to ban livestock making it an animal sanctuary, this guy talks the most in-depth about NWO/Reset attacks on growing and raising food and the human race in general.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Looks fine to me, someone that has years of experience in photoshop. If someone removed Boris from another background, then they did a great job with the blending, and keeping the fine detail of his hair.

There's also other photos about from different angles, and other photos where he is with Rothschild in different places.

Heres a picture of conehead the barbarian,definitly not shopped

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/33/1c/77331c2400237988624c5c9a26b9dbf3.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TwopackShugar said:

https://odysee.com/@iceagefarmer:42/oregon-bill-to-ban-livestock-stunning:8

Well i dont know what happened with this but in Oregon they wanted to ban livestock making it an animal sanctuary, this guy talks the most in-depth about NWO/Reset attacks on growing and raising food and the human race in general.

I have a lot of time for Christian the iceage farmer,brings a different perspective to a lot of things that we sometimes,in our prepackaged,ready right now lives sometimes miss

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Because it's not FDA approved, or it's causing unwanted emissions, or any other clap-trap they want to invent.

Yeah but lets say I wanted to grow apples. I go to Tesco and buy an apple. i use the seeds from that apple to grow apples. How is a neighbour, or the police going to know where that apple tree came from? OR why would anyone have a problem with me growing apples? 

39 minutes ago, Velma said:

Maybe thats what the original Garden of Eden was like, a place of purity, harmony with nature and sustainable co-existence, favouring the nuclear family within a supporting community. No desire for the temptations of the outside world. No greed and no hunger and no disease.

Funny how the authorities tried to go in after the tsunami to see if they were ok, when theyve survived 55,000 years! 😄

Im sure we could learn a lot. I honestly think it will be these people who will survive the current world crisis.

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Please do not call this man a fool, nor a clown and don't post memes to that effect.

He is a highly dangerous politcian.

Boris Johnson and Lord Rothschild pose in front of Waddesdon Manor... News  Photo - Getty Images

I think it’s up to the individual what they call people or post.

Im with David on this; he is a clown and a fool; he is a mere puppet doing his masters bidding; he too is expendable; he’s a clown and a fool not to know that.

I for one will not give any of these dickheads any power by thinking they’re ‘dangerous’ or any other description that makes them ‘powerful’.

Theyre fuckwits.

And they will not win.

• Like 1

Lets face it she was probably JABBED:

'Mama, I don't want to die': 20-year-old COVID patient's haunting final words to her mom before she was intubated and died

• Cleo Shepherd, 20, died in Boise, Idaho, hospital, on September 20, two weeks after contracting COVID-19 
  • Mother Summer Carr said during her last conversation with Cleo before she was intubated, patient said she did not want to die 
  • It is unknown whether Shepherd had been vaccinated because her mother declined to discuss her status 
  • Idaho governor's office said nearly all of the new COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths have been among unvaccinated residents 
  • Idaho is among the worst states in the nation for the rate of new COVID cases; only 51 per cent of all eligible residents are fully vaccinated 

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

Published: 19:27 BST, 23 September 2021 | Updated: 21:30 BST, 23 September 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10022063/Woman-20-dies-COVID-Idaho-hospital.html

• Sad 1