Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, DaleP said:

What happens...if in an unlikely scenario that fire breaks out from somewhere or even flooding damage. Will the government cover the cost of refurbishment so that he can continue to receive the handout or will he have to pay out of his pocket? 🤔

The businesses are fools if they think the government will pay them to be empty forever. From the government perspective they just hope they can keep that up long enough too encourage more people to get the depop clot shot. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jikwan said:

The world is in serious trouble now

They make australia an example of what happens if the people challenge the govt

Every country gave up their weapons so easily, dutifully

Without weapons you cannot fight armed police and armies

Scenes like from Zombie Apocalypse.... Wait again what's this covid mortality? 10%? 🤣

3 hours ago, Looney tune said:

Could be, but I remember in the run up to presidential elections trump was mocking his health, also they were questioning whether or not his health would prevent him completing his term in office.  When he made Harris vice president they said was it a ploy to have her as president as she would never get there after her poor performance in party elections.

If his health does go south they will claim covid got him imo

Apparently, according to infowars and top secret service telling Mr. Jones, Biden most nights craps his pants at three in the morning demands crystal meth injected in his veins

There is a clip somewhere of Biden saying " he wiped my butt" as he got off a helicopter.

I believe all this, the guy is a senile dangerous fool who has the finger on the nuke codes.

4 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Cannot.

They have no weapons

I like to introduce you to the harsh reality

A big crowd of 10.000 unarmed people is no match for a very small crowd of well armed soldiers

Sometimes all you need is 1 gattlin gun and 1 big case of bullets

They'll roll out the sound weapons and the speech silencers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shake said:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/covid-19-vaccines-us.html#Appendix-C

My god...these ingredients sure aren't good for entering a body.

2[(polyethylene glycol (PEG))-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide PEG2000-DMG: 1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycerol, methoxypolyethylene glycol Polysorbate-80

1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin

Cholesterol Cholesterol Citric acid monohydrate

(4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate) SM-102: heptadecan-9-yl 8-((2-hydroxyethyl) (6-oxo-6-(undecyloxy) hexyl) amino) octanoate Trisodium citrate dihydrate

Sodium chloride Tromethamine Sodium chloride

Monobasic potassium phosphate Tromethamine hydrochloride Ethanol

Potassium chloride Acetic acid 

Dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate Sodium acetate 

Sucrose

Who needs vaccines? It's all going to be in the food you eat soon ...

meatpack.jpg.52103058c228578c3bc3278bbaa7653a.jpg

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Cannot.

They have no weapons

I like to introduce you to the harsh reality

A big crowd of 10.000 unarmed people is no match for a very small crowd of well armed soldiers

Sometimes all you need is 1 gattlin gun and 1 big case of bullets

I'd like to introduce you to 100,000 people moving in a human wave towards mr gatling gun and his big case of bullets,be a brave gunner that continued firing in the face of that

The East German security forces had more than 1 machine gun ,they had armouries full of them,they also had a wall protected by them with a mined strip,electronic sensors,dogs and barbed wire

Non of which stoppd the human wave bringing it down

Numbers count

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Who needs vaccines? It's all going to be in the food you eat soon ...

meatpack.jpg.52103058c228578c3bc3278bbaa7653a.jpg

It'll be given a fancy name like 'reconstituted beef' made from 100% british grown reconstituents and buried in the increasingly small ,small print will be the 'tell' contains less than 0.5 percent beef by volume and 96% british farmed non animal protein

Welcome to Bugmince

• Haha 1

What happened to that Nikki Minaj stuff in the end? Wasn't she gonna go to the WhiteHouse to discuss the vax? Was all made into a big thing now not heard anything.... 

Now they're making a big deal out of the strictly dancers not taking the vax. 😆

6 hours ago, Fluke said:

Well put and well spotted Velma! It's an absolute disgrace that nutrition and a healthy lifestyle wasn't promoted from the start. Probably because the thing doesn't exist. What's scary is that people of all ages especially the ones older than us millenials are encouraged to think that getting jabbed for the normal flu and the convid is the way to go. Common sense should tell you you need the right nutrition fresh air and exercise. I knew this as a kid.. 

Making people stay indoors when all they needed was large doses of Vit D (sunshine) was tantamount to murder, especially for the elderly.

Pumping people full of the fear also, as living in astate of fear is well known to weaken the immune system.

For me all Covid ever was was the Flu rebranded, the measures (above) and others just made sure the death toll was slightly higher than it otherwise would have been for a normal flu season.

Wash, rinse and repeat for the next season, and there you have it......A PLANDEMIC.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Now they're making a big deal out of the strictly dancers not taking the vax. 😆

Probably trying to scapegoat anti-vaxxers because their views have been dropping, and even though they won't admit it, the general consensus among the public seems to say it's because the show has become woke.

av.jpg

Viewers since 2016:

2016: 9.3 million

2017: 8.8 million

2018: 8.1 million 

2019: 7.9 million

2020: 8.6 million

2021: 7.2 million  

They seemed to have had a little spike in 2020, but now it's all the way down to 7.2 million.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, Shake said:

Apparently, according to infowars and top secret service telling Mr. Jones, Biden most nights craps his pants at three in the morning demands crystal meth injected in his veins

There is a clip somewhere of Biden saying " he wiped my butt" as he got off a helicopter.

I believe all this, the guy is a senile dangerous fool who has the finger on the nuke codes.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/imbem1VNa8VO/

My butts been wiped

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Germany 2021. Children wearing masks to protect the maskless parents

thered be fuckin chairs kicked over at my kids school. kids would be removed from that toxic environment

wankers

Just now, TwopackShugar said:

Im almost certain you can eat Vegan without touching soy at all.

Will vegans be able to survive food shortages and the introduction of non animal protein ?

Serious question here,I've often wondered how vegetarians and vegans will survive when the diet is government mandated i.e rationing and loss of choice from lack of imports of foodstuffs

Couple that with restrictions on growing your own food (don't believe it won't happen) and restrictions on purchasing certain foods once its all tied in with the 'passport' and i fail to see how they actually will survive unless they abandon their stance on vegetrianism and veganism

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Probably trying to scapegoat anti-vaxxers because their views have been dropping, and even though they won't admit it, the general consensus among the public seems to say it's because the show has become woke.

av.jpg

Viewers since 2016:

2016: 9.3 million

2017: 8.8 million

2018: 8.1 million 

2019: 7.9 million

2020: 8.6 million

2021: 7.2 million  

They seemed to have had a little spike in 2020, but now it's all the way down to 7.2 million.

I'd rather watch wood warp.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1