Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

I'm beginning to question why Australia was chosen to be the testing crowd for an engineered societal collapse

Was it to show the rest of the world what to expect if they dare try to stand up to the ptb ?

Was it becaus the brainwashing amongst the ptb is so complete they believe the hype ?

Or is it because they need to show China that they can be just as ruthless with their own population as China can with theirs prior to the full implementation of the antipodean belt and road initiative ?

 

The figures being punted in the media ref covid are laughable compared to the scary numbers we have been subjected to in the UK/USA ,so that leaves the bri and brainwashing,i don't think Australian politicians are that dumb and are willing to overlook anything and go along with anything for their $ cut

 

So that leaves the BRI ,and more importantly what it means for the rest of the world

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm beginning to question why Australia was chosen to be the testing crowd for an engineered societal collapse

Was it to show the rest of the world what to expect if they dare try to stand up to the ptb ?

Was it becaus the brainwashing amongst the ptb is so complete they believe the hype ?

Or is it because they need to show China that they can be just as ruthless with their own population as China can with theirs prior to the full implementation of the antipodean belt and road initiative ?

 

The figures being punted in the media ref covid are laughable compared to the scary numbers we have been subjected to in the UK/USA ,so that leaves the bri and brainwashing,i don't think Australian politicians are that dumb and are willing to overlook anything and go along with anything for their $ cut

 

So that leaves the BRI ,and more importantly what it means for the rest of the world

 

Maybe it's because they have their winter before we do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

according to that interview, posted a few pages, back, Nick and Mahoney, they seem to allude to the idea that the 5g towers are not yet turned on yet

 

Not sure, if there is a link, though know, how radiation, makes me feel and it aint good, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm out of work again it seems. They have employed a stasi nurse who will conduct a lateral flow test up the nose every morning.

 

It's compulsory, before I used to blag it by bringing my daily freedom lateral flow test without it touching an inch of my nose.

 

I sense Australia is the testing ground of what is to come here soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

according to that interview, posted a few pages, back, Nick and Mahoney, they seem to allude to the idea that the 5g towers are not yet turned on yet

 

Not sure, if there is a link, though know, how radiation, makes me feel and it aint good, 

 

 

 

Perhaps this video might help make sense of it,it did for me and i firmly belive there is no 5g YET,only 4g plus being sold as 5g,the bands they are presently using don't corrspond to what is officially recognised as 5g and given the past introductions of the 'G' technologies in that each one got a plus period before full introduction so  makes sense

Have a listen to Rob Braxman, i trust him far more than the majority of stuff online on the subject

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

according to that interview, posted a few pages, back, Nick and Mahoney, they seem to allude to the idea that the 5g towers are not yet turned on yet

 

Not sure, if there is a link, though know, how radiation, makes me feel and it aint good, 

 

 

 

Perhaps this video might help make sense of it,it did for me and i firmly belive there is no 5g YET,only 4g plus being sold as 5g,the bands they are presently using don't corrspond to what is officially recognised as 5g and given the past introductions of the 'G' technologies in that each one got a plus period before full introduction so  makes sense

Have a listen to Rob Braxman, i trust him far more than the majority of stuff online on the subject

 

 

 

thanks for that, I have read the theory, regarding the graphene oxide, supposedly in the vax, that will react with the radiation, creating, even more suffering, there was no way, I was taking the vaccine, but family despite, my concerns, have all had it; I don't claim to know much regarding the 5g theory, but its getting more transparent every day, globally with regards to the NWO intent rebranded as The Great Reset,despite my intial intution smelling a rat

 

Australia and France, man: its fucking unbelivable, though it's great to see their hard pushback and  the global protests are heartening to see

Edited by J47
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Do the Scots still have Buckfast on their cornflakes at breakfast time?

 

Every day, on their porridge.

 

Benedictions to the monks of the Buckfast Abbey, supplying Scotland's wine since 1018

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

 

Maybe it's because they have their winter before we do?

 

Maybe it's because of what @whatthefoxhat alluded to, that it is being piloted in OZ to soften them up for a surreptitious Chinese takeover. Communists don't care about the season.

 

 

Edited by Velma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Velma said:

Numbers are increasing,momentum is building...

 

 

I predict a military coup on the way in a few of our countries. I think the military (inc upper echelons) is seeing that this cannot continue much longer and will have to act

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Maybe it's because of what @whatthefoxhat alluded to, that it is being piloted in OZ to soften them up for a surreptitious Chinese takeover. Communists don't care about the season.

 

I also heard somewhere that over half the country is employed as civil servants in Governmental bureaucratic departments, and similar organisations, so perhaps its an easy country to target with a fairly compliant population, reliant on governmental authorities for their incomes, more likely to conform and obey the rules. They know the rebellion will be a minority. Fairly potential Orwellian stomping ground from the get go.

Once its set up there, what with AUSUK now being in place, they no doubt think it will be easier to set it up here and in the US under the same laws. So crafty and evil is their plan. All three countries are co-incidentally preparing detention centres/prisons for the dissenters. Im sure theyre in other countries too, but these are the ones Ive seen evidence of so far.

 

No wonder they wouldnt let David Icke into Australia!

 

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2021 at 6:15 PM, skitzorat said:

image.png.7d47bf378c257255ab3ed2f393461b71.png

“The options are like a set of golf clubs. You select the right one for the situation, and we have just added some more clubs.” Superintendent Tully

 

https://www.europereloaded.com/australias-state-of-victoria-sold-out-to-the-soros-backed-strong-cities-network-scn-with-privatised-police/

https://strongcitiesnetwork.org/en/where-we-work/global-summit-2018/

GLI-panel-e1533748482779.jpeg

 

image.png.a0e0aa368cdbd17282dd724547d485d4.png

 

oh would you look at that timing!

 

The hard working class Victorians who built the once fantastic city which I love are considered the armed offenders.

901538871_Screenshot2021-09-22225836.jpg.ccea53d94b395c860246fb4797529290.jpg

 

Remember this Fentanyl Floyd Riot scene...

E_4VmURVUAAG2ox.png.823c0e43e39f658ca3449113600911c8.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

 

oh would you look at that timing!

 

The hard working class Victorians who built the once fantastic city which I love are considered the armed offenders.

901538871_Screenshot2021-09-22225836.jpg.ccea53d94b395c860246fb4797529290.jpg

 

Remember this Fentanyl Floyd Riot scene...

E_4VmURVUAAG2ox.png.823c0e43e39f658ca3449113600911c8.png

 

 

soggy police, so predictable that they would use them against protesters, militarised police goons fighting on behalf of the globalist agenda.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...