Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Its moments like this when I truly hope there is a higher force for good in this world who will protect children.....

She's gonna be first in line to vax ALL her kids up the instant it's rolled out..

image.png.5f3f335e40e52a97ee0e56105cb2eafa.png

I know we seem  to feel "once they come for the kids it will red pill the normies" because we have an ethos.... but there's hundreds of them.....(I notice it's all about them, however)

image.png.12899777a72e6ba600a40df9f0e4149e.png

i'm all out of empathy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm all out of empathy.

Same here along with sympathy as well but my stupidity spotting ability is off the chart with these fraggles,wonder if little Jakobs mum has a swollen heart shaped emoticon in readiness to plaster all over her inane babble ridden posts ?

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 9:21 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

How do you punish the brainwashd mother for allowing their child to be jabbed in the belief that it was the right thing to do?

How do you punish the nurse that injected the midazolam and morphine totally beleiving it was the right thing to do ?

How do you punish the local council official who carried out the segregation of people queuing to pay for car parking at the ticket machine ?

If and when we come out the other side we are going to have to go through a 'great forgetting' as Germany did post ww2

If we hang or otherwise kill them all we become no better than 'them' allowances will have to be made no matter how distatseful you personally find it ,if we go full annihilation on 'everyone' we risk wiping ourselves out in the process

You cannot save them. All you can do is to distance from them. They will drag you down. Lucky there is no gun in the UK.

Try saving them and they will go against you and you get harmed by it.....for simply trying to help. Lost cause.

On 9/20/2021 at 9:41 PM, Frankieboy said:

Always gives me a chuckle!

Hilarious. English/British accent wouldn't have worked so well. We need more like him. He certainly has balls. lol Was this for real? SCUMdemic. 🤣

Edited by DaleP
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

You cannot save them. All you can do is to distance from them. They will drag you down. Lucky there is no gun in the UK.

Try saving them and they will go against you and you get harmed by it.....for simply trying to help. Lost cause.

Thers roughly 2.7 million legal guns in the UK and approx 900,000 illegal (both estimates btw) so where you get 'no guns in the UK ' from i don't know but them dragging you down is spot on

Misery loves company

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Panic buy. What else?

I actually noticed it yesterday with no granulated sugar whatsoever available in my local supermarket,even asked and told 'had trouble with deliveries' even at the height of the 'great toilet paper stampede' of 2019 sugar was never in short supply

Was i panic buying ?  yes i was, gotta feed that still project somehow,for fuel you understand ;-)

20 hours ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.7d47bf378c257255ab3ed2f393461b71.png

“The options are like a set of golf clubs. You select the right one for the situation, and we have just added some more clubs.” Superintendent Tully

https://www.europereloaded.com/australias-state-of-victoria-sold-out-to-the-soros-backed-strong-cities-network-scn-with-privatised-police/

https://strongcitiesnetwork.org/en/where-we-work/global-summit-2018/

GLI-panel-e1533748482779.jpeg

image.png.a0e0aa368cdbd17282dd724547d485d4.png

There is a 'How to' video if you want to make some pepper balls.

But I personally think if you steep some scotch bonnet and put it into a spay bottle, it will be lethal.

A chili I steeped in JD makes me cough everytime I take a sip. It's powerful. lol

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I actually noticed it yesterday with no granulated sugar whatsoever available in my local supermarket,even asked and told 'had trouble with deliveries' even at the height of the 'great toilet paper stampede' of 2019 sugar was never in short supply

Was i panic buying ?  yes i was, gotta feed that still project somehow,for fuel you understand ;-)

I'll get some meat but I've been topping up my stash since last year so I have surplus of other stuff for times like this. The shortage is totally calculated.

7 minutes ago, DaleP said:

There is a 'How to' video if you want to make some pepper balls.

But I personally think if you steep some scotch bonnet and put it into a spay bottle, it will be lethal.

A chili I steeped in JD makes me cough everytime I take a sip. It's powerful. lol

Seems like the Oz police went on a shopping spree for all the latest in 'less lethal' crowd control tools and spent spent and then spent some more,and coincidentally all before covid surprise surprise

It's looking more and more like Australia has been selected to see how far they can go to subdue an entire populace ,one things for sure the worlds law enforcement are watching ,getting moist at the prospect of being able to let rip in their own countries with their latest 'toys'

All the clobber,bunch of knobbers,beware the dildo firing splurge guns !!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

ive got 3 big boxes of tinned stuff stashed away for emergency.

Got a good friend who runs a large cash n carry,must get in touch as he's 'on the pulse' regarding anything food and food supply stuff thats going on,If it is being engineered he'll know and know exactly whats being affected

Thanks for the Europereloaded article Skitz,i hadn't ralised that in all probability the death star troopers are not even police but hired goons and the article is littered with references to some perennial favourits Chatham house ,soros b & M etc

Ties in with what a lot of protesters in the UK were saying from 2019 onwards that the 'riot police' were in actual fact private security companies appearing like cops ( it goes back a long way in the UK,as far back as the miners strike and military dressing up as cops,allegdly).

They can have all the kit in the world but one thing they can never have is the numbers,i just hope Australia can reach critical mass and walk right over the fuckers

This one has flown under the radar,the wretch Hancock is in the spotlight ,hopefully for all the right reasons this time,however i think its more theres bus coming and its time for him to go under it as some kind of appeasement to keep the sheep satisfied

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/matt-hancock-covid-contracts-emails-whatsapp-b1924417.html

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Seems like the Oz police went on a shopping spree for all the latest in 'less lethal' crowd control tools and spent spent and then spent some more,and coincidentally all before covid surprise surprise

It's looking more and more like Australia has been selected to see how far they can go to subdue an entire populace ,one things for sure the worlds law enforcement are watching ,getting moist at the prospect of being able to let rip in their own countries with their latest 'toys'

All the clobber,bunch of knobbers,beware the dildo firing splurge guns !!

well I'd just like to add that if food shortage kicks in and they stop selling fresh chili by any chance, dry ones are just as good. Go to an Indian shop because Indian food wihtout chili is like warm beer.

I'm watching a live stream and there's thousands... here's what The Age is saying...1000-2000 yesterday.. do they even believe themselves hahaha - they were themselves livestreaming the 10s of thousands across the bridge and through the city lol

image.png.84d3b6aa4735e31fc0bf1e7b0791bd6d.png

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I'm watching a live stream and there's thousands... here's what The Age is saying...1000-2000 yesterday.. do they even believe themselves hahaha - they were themselves livestreaming the 10s of thousands across the bridge and through the city lol

image.png.84d3b6aa4735e31fc0bf1e7b0791bd6d.png

Same as the UK's 'hundreds'  when the footage clearly showed 10's of thousands,must be a new thing to employ journalists who are absolutely shit at counting and it's strange that it's a worldwide phenomena

• Like 1