Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Be interesting to see if he really is in the 'club' or just another useful eejit who thinks he is due to his wealth,mind you like any cult the cult leaders will harvest the wealthy,strip them of useful assets and discard them once drained

I think many more will be joining him if thats the case

It's called the $100 million dollar club, Gabe is a multi-billionaire, go figure.

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

ahh yes, who could forget the child abusing, MK ultra practioner and satanist colonel Michael Aquino.

r/LPOTL - While we’re revisiting the topic of our satanic government let’s take a minute to remember satanist, child abusing, MK ultra practioner colonel Michael Aquino’s eyebrows are waxed to look like devil horns.

He was a high ranking member of Anton Levey's Church of Satan and then went on to form The Temple of Set.

TOS logo.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

He was named in some full on pedo investigations that came to the media light in the 90s where he was accused of using kids at Presidio Army Base as part of Satanic Ritual Sexual Abuse and denied it all.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jZEJIVqCcPHN/

His testimony went a little something like this:

"Hi, I'm Micheal Aquino. I am a high ranking military officer. I am the leader of a satanic church called the Temple of Set and I specialize in psychological warfare. Please believe me when I tell you that the accusations of child molestation and satanic ritual abuse are completely false" 🌈

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

It's called the $100 million dollar club, Gabe is a multi-billionaire, go figure.

I suppose the proles need their entertainment ( at home of course in their capsule house ) and who better to to turn steam into a propaganda tool of government

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Being used as a warning to any other funeral directors to keep their mouths shut,Didn't the professional association he's a member of also threaten him the other day ?

Yes, they struck him off from the Society of Independent Funeral Directors but his response was "I don't need them anyway" so he really is independent now...

I see the original interview has had a colossal amount of view now, over 830,000 hits on bitchute alone, you can see why TPTB are getting twitchy, same as when David's Londonreal interview got an absolute avalanche of viewers...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Velma said:

Just read through the Steam wiki.Absolutely reeks of digital i.d/social credit/vax status incorporation including China

The infrastructure is in place all it'll take is a few switches thrown on command and full integration into any governmental digital future and completly customisable to allow for country specific roll outs

Sinister in the extreme

Edit just been reading some more and looks to me like its also going to be used as the platform for all education when those costly schools have served their purpose as central jab points for kids.The steam wallet is ready and waiting to take your government approved credits as well and can be monitored and picked over,China already hs punitive actions available to them for 'excess online game playing' and an integral part of the social credit score

Not being a game player of any kind online i was almost completely unaware of the depth that steam has (i had an idea it was connected with online gaming but that was it) however the more i read about it the more i see that its going to be playing a bigger part in everyones life in the not too distant future

Edited by whatthefoxhat
more info

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just read through the Steam wiki.Absolutely reeks of digital i.d/social credit/vax status incorporation including China

The infrastructure is in place all it'll take is a few switches thrown on command and full integration into any governmental digital future and completly customisable to allow for country specific roll outs

Sinister in the extreme

They are going to push heavily for smart meters and the "hive" system which will allow devices such as Alexa to dim your lights so that YOU don't use too much energy. I cry sometimes at the sinister nature of these people and the fact people can't wake up to the fact that THEY are being gaslit. 

TAKE YOUR JAB EAT BUGS AND HAVE OUR SEX ROBOT AND SHUT UP. 

I'm sick to the back teeth of these creatures. And what's worse listening to these platitudes being repeated by the public covid climate covid smart smart this smart that.

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Sinister in the extreme

Fortunately, there's a lot the players on Steam that are pretty edgy and won't tolerate BS. PC players are often more awake than console ones. The ADL has even tried to crack down on certain talk from players on Steam. There is a kind of forum aspect too because there is a community with groups and discussions, as you can see on the dropdown tab at the top.

steam.jpg

No doubt it will eventually lose its charm as they begin to target dissent there more. I mostly use it to talk to my overseas friends as I don't game much these days, but I have about 900 games on Steam that I have bought over the years, so I'm more careful about what I say on there as a ban would be pretty costly.

It would be interesting to see how people kick off if they ever tried to merge the platform with your vax and social credit status, that's for sure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

They are going to push heavily for smart meters and the "hive" system which will allow devices such as Alexa to dim your lights so that YOU don't use too much energy. I cry sometimes at the sinister nature of these people and the fact people can't wake up to the fact that THEY are being gaslit. 

TAKE YOUR JAB EAT BUGS AND HAVE OUR SEX ROBOT AND SHUT UP. 

I'm sick to the back teeth of these creatures. And what's worse listening to these platitudes being repeated by the public covid climate covid smart smart this smart that.

If it has the word smart included in its desciption its going to cost you money and possibly more

alexa recording,smart tvs filming and recording you,ring doorbells doing the same  ,it's here already and celebrated and the majority are clueless as to where this is going

Time to become a Luddite

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Fortunately, there's a lot the players on Steam that are pretty edgy and won't tolerate BS. PC players are often more awake than console ones. The ADL has even tried to crack down on certain talk from players on Steam. There is a kind of forum aspect too because there is a community with groups and discussions, as you can see on the dropdown tab at the top.

steam.jpg

No doubt it will eventually lose its charm as they begin to target dissent there more. I mostly use it to talk to my overseas friends as I don't game much these days, but I have about 900 games on Steam that I have bought over the years, so I'm more careful about what I say on there as a ban would be pretty costly.

It would be interesting to see how people kick off if they ever tried to merge the platform with your vax and social credit status, that's for sure.

As you said a costly exercise if you get banned ,can't see people taking to the streets if they are financially invested in it no matter what they do,If and when it happens it'll be done slowly with apparent benefits for the users/society and the slow drip will continue until people wake up one day and think wtf?  how did it get to this.Google did exactly the same

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If it has the word smart included in its desciption its going to cost you money and possibly more

alexa recording,smart tvs filming and recording you,ring doorbells doing the same  ,it's here already and celebrated and the majority are clueless as to where this is going

Time to become a Luddite

I'm hoping for an emp mate. 

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Apparently that 70 year old women who was pushed down and pepper sprayed has died. 

image.png

nah she ain't dead - I looked through the comments and couldn't find one source for this claim. Now she could very well be like of a broken hip or something, but we will never know in the information war - her family will be gagged and paid off, just like we never hear about those two kids that did die in the mass extermination event in that Sydney stadium. Some ex-copper who's on the Peoples side said that it was true in some Queensland meeting. He didn't seem the type to be blowing hot air.

I did find those thugs badge numbers though.

image.png.da61f9e32b2ab08391121b919d928a9e.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

nah she ain't dead - I looked through the comments and couldn't find one source for this claim. Now she could very well be like of a broken hip or something, but we will never know in the information war - her family will be gagged and paid off, just like we never hear about those two kids that did die in the mass extermination event in that Sydney stadium. Some ex-copper who's on the Peoples side said that it was true in some Queensland meeting. He didn't seem the type to be blowing hot air.

I did find those thugs badge numbers though.

image.png.da61f9e32b2ab08391121b919d928a9e.png

Expect to see either no numbers in future or delibrate obfuscation of them same as the UK plod have done with protest policing

Heartening to see them being identified so quickly though,same as that dog handler bint in Newcastle recently

Make it personal and it strips away their protection afforded by being a member of a big club,if its all 100% true his future is not going to be the one of comfort he imagined

19 hours ago, Roscommon said:

We are like the Anti Nazi's in 1930.s Germany.

The more this goes on, the more I,m thinking best policy is just to keep your head down for now.

Exactly. I got questioned four times since I got some sort of work last month either from inquisitive folk or sinister agenda. 

I don't answer and move on. This week, they have decided I am not needed this week (I'm a temp) 

Still ears have walls 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Heartening to see them being identified so quickly though

Totally agree... warms my heart that they end up getting named and shamed so fast..  their social media presence usually goes black too! hahaha

• Like 1