Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

On 5/10/2021 at 4:28 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Is GabeN still hiding out in New Zealand?

 

Still haven't heard about GabeN returning. I'm guessing he is staying out there then.

 

 

On 7/28/2020 at 2:23 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

GabeN, no!

 

 

 

Probably working on brain to computer bollocks.

 

On 1/28/2021 at 8:13 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Valve sees brain-computer interfaces as the future of gaming
https://www.biometricupdate.com/202101/valve-sees-brain-computer-interfaces-as-the-future-of-gaming

 

I will stay old school. Thanks

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

Just spoke to my neighbour here in UK and I asked had she heard about what is going on in Australia because her son-in-law is from there and she said "I know! There's not enough vaccines and they are all kicking off because they want vaccines". ??!!

How in the name of many gods did she manage to formulate that opinion ?

 

It's a sad indictment that people are willing to accept that as the gospel truth and will deny any objective opinion that says different

 

Sadly it's all too common the world over,stupidity and ignorance speak a universal language

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

Is that Macron or Ted Bundy?

And more to the point why is our own spineless albino jellyfish listed as foreign secretary ? quit an old pic methinks (mind you in this convid world time has taken on a new dimension) old or not most of these clunts are still in positions of power

 

If i had the dosh i'd be having a set of playing cards printed with reward values on them as well,I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find 52 ugly mugs to go on them

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Still haven't heard about GabeN returning. I'm guessing he is staying out there then.

 

 

 

Probably working on brain to computer bollocks.

 

 

I don't know who this gabe guy is but im assuming something to do with gaming and him being multi millionaire ,Do you think he's legged it to the bolt hole of the rich and infamous in readiness for the real shtf situation and is comfortably settled in his bunker ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NZ Media pushing the rhetoric hard of late... vax passports to "open up"... all things aside, the biggest "hoax" they've managed to convince most to believe, parroted by the media, is that these injections work in the traditional inoculation/vaccine method to stop disease spread.... when the manufactures never claimed that to start. It's the biggest psyop/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I don't know who this gabe guy is but im assuming something to do with gaming and him being multi millionaire ,Do you think he's legged it to the bolt hole of the rich and infamous in readiness for the real shtf situation and is comfortably settled in his bunker ?

 

He's the guy behind Valve, and they made the PC gaming platform Steam, the biggest gaming platform in the world, and that's quite a lot of power considering gaming is the biggest entertainment industry.

 

And yes, I think the fvcker has legged it. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

He's the guy behind Valve, and they made the PC gaming platform Steam, the biggest gaming platform in the world, and that's quite a lot of power considering gaming is the biggest entertainment industry.

 

And yes, I think the fvcker has legged it. lol

Be interesting to see if he really is in the 'club' or just another useful eejit who thinks he is due to his wealth,mind you like any cult the cult leaders will harvest the wealthy,strip them of useful assets and discard them once drained

I think many more will be joining him if thats the case

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

did you see my post a page back with a snip from a Tuck show where the Army is literally being taught the Tenets of Satanism in a slide!✝️

 

Its the Communist purge of the US military in full. First came the purging of the "extremists" then the woke gay ad and critical theories being required reading, then the jab and now being shown a slide of Satanism to rub it in their patriotic wounds. 

 

The only good thing I can think off is that they will return to their local communities, armed to the teeth and form militias-as per their second constitutional right;  "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

did you see my post a page back with a snip from a Tuck show where the Army is literally being taught the Tenets of Satanism in a slide!✝️

 

Its the Communist purge of the US military in full. First came the purging of the "extremists" then the woke gay ad and critical theories being required reading, then the jab and now being shown a slide of Satanism to rub it in their patriotic wounds. 

 

The only good thing I can think off is that they will return to their local communities, armed to the teeth and form militias-as per their second constitutional right;  "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

 

Isn't satanism recognisd by the US military as a religion ? Sure i saw something recently that it is due to the efforts of that p&1ck with the funky eyebrows

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Zionist Entity has lapsed into insanity, although their supremist ideology and desire for world domination has always been deranged. The hubris has reached new levels as they begin to reach their goal. The endgame is the enslavement of the Goyim, while they “sit like an effendi and eat.”

 

For this purpose, they have begun to forcibly poison the global population, in plain sight and irreversibly alter our genetic structure, while claiming to be our ‘saviours’ from a ‘pandemic’ of their design. A psy-op which is only possible, due to their total control of governments and the media.

 

The chutzpah of this ‘Light Unto the World’ has emboldened them into openly admitting that Jews are at the forefront of developing Mrna vaccines and the drive to modify the human, plant and animal gene pool. The tragic consequences signify their lack of empathy, humanity or mercy.

 

Israeli companies are also the leading the way in AI technology through the IDF Talpiot Program, which will give them digital control over every aspect of our lives, after they have downloaded the nanoparticle software into our neural pathways. If that sounds diabolical, it’s because it is.

 

The ‘Internet of Things’ was never our choice, but it’s developers believe they are ‘untouchable’ because they have proxy armies at their disposal to enforce this ‘Great Reset’ worldwide. However, there is a higher power which can’t be fucked with and they will be held accountable, one day.

 

Meanwhile, all we can do is continue to expose the perpetrators and their ‘Long Range Plan’ for a totalitarian New World Order and to resist it, whatever that takes. Rothschild is the proverbial ‘Wizard of Oz’- or should that be the ‘Sorcerer of ZOG?’ It’s a confidence trick, we have the power!

 

A4DE8134-C14A-4329-9FBF-C57CC4BE3F5E.png.5efb0b78fb83bfc6aa0e0a06e2bd0cee.png
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

How in the name of many gods did she manage to formulate that opinion ?

 

It's a sad indictment that people are willing to accept that as the gospel truth and will deny any objective opinion that says different

 

Sadly it's all too common the world over,stupidity and ignorance speak a universal language

She's as thick as two short planks so that will be a factor. We just saw some pheasants over the fence and she said "look, there's them hen things again!". Maybe she had a lead cup as a child?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Isn't satanism recognisd by the US military as a religion ? Sure i saw something recently that it is due to the efforts of that p&1ck with the funky eyebrows

Freedom of belief is part of their first constitutional right but the military is meant to be apolitical/non-religious... 

 

 

ahh yes, who could forget the child abusing, MK ultra practioner and satanist colonel Michael Aquino.

 

r/LPOTL - While we’re revisiting the topic of our satanic government let’s take a minute to remember satanist, child abusing, MK ultra practioner colonel Michael Aquino’s eyebrows are waxed to look like devil horns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

did you see my post a page back with a snip from a Tuck show where the Army is literally being taught the Tenets of Satanism in a slide!✝️

 

Its the Communist purge of the US military in full. First came the purging of the "extremists" then the woke gay ad and critical theories being required reading, then the jab and now being shown a slide of Satanism to rub it in their patriotic wounds. 

 

The only good thing I can think off is that they will return to their local communities, armed to the teeth and form militias-as per their second constitutional right;  "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

 

 

Just watched it.

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f7116bfa3a7d704301

 

We're not in Kansas anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Being used as a warning to any other funeral dirctors to keep their mouths shut,Didn't the professional association he's a member of also threaten him the other day ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Be interesting to see if he really is in the 'club' or just another useful eejit who thinks he is due to his wealth,mind you like any cult the cult leaders will harvest the wealthy,strip them of useful assets and discard them once drained

I think many more will be joining him if thats the case

 

It's called the $100 million dollar club, Gabe is a multi-billionaire, go figure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...