Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

26 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Surely this just means the UN V'd just withhold paying taxes.

No basic services, no tax, stands to reason.

I'm waiting for the introduction of no jab no benefits in the UK which it surely will,however witholding taxes whilst noble in its ideals is impossible to do in the UK if people are on the PAYE scheme where its deducted at source and individuals have no control over it whatsoever and many companies flatly refuse to employ you on a self employed basis.Couple that with local councils propensity for using a collction agency (normally rundles) at the first sniff of non payment of council tax and the thieves behind the government cloak have the majority wrapped up

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Good points here

i actually logged in to reply to a brain dead fraggle in the comments on this and lo and behold i'm already banned,i look on it as an achievement meaning i have at some time in the past been so over the target i've got right up somenones nose  win win for me

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm waiting for the introduction of no jab no benefits in the UK which it surely will,however witholding taxes whilst noble in its ideals is impossible to do in the UK if people are on the PAYE scheme where its deducted at source and individuals have no control over it whatsoever and many companies flatly refuse to employ you on a self employed basis.Couple that with local councils propensity for using a collction agency (normally rundles) at the first sniff of non payment of council tax and the thieves behind the government cloak have the majority wrapped up

I see what your saying.

They kinda have us by the balls.

Suppose the only way would be for us to set up some sort of alternative Blackmarket

18 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Anyone with an ounce of common sense, please God must see this sort of brutality is not about

a virus, but about authoritarian control.

Edit

Sorry .... not verified it was a Covid protest

These are a very real possibility in the future this video demonstrates the effectiveness of the smaller calibre rubber projectiles with these being .45 calibre and consistent with the guys injuries,although the picture shows a projectile probably  paintball calibre of .68  so could be that ( they do use converted 'paintball ' guns for riot control),the videos of the Aus protests i've seen there is a lot of firing going on but no fatalities which  leads me to think  they are using 'less lethal'' projectiles and launchers

Don't confuse them with baton rounds used by the UK miitary which were/are 37mm in diameter ( a bit bigger than a C cell battery) and which will floor a horse and kill a human far more rapidly than the smaller calibre stuff

Skip to 5 minutes plus to see the effects on a chicken (pre deaded and plucked)

2 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Where I live in Rural Ireland people have been living of the land and helping each other for centuries. These people know the land, many are armed and have strong family/freindship ties. 

Mad Max types, might find steeling a few spuds and a sheep might not be worth the bother.

But as I said before, I don't think starvation is going to be used as the main tactic. Though it will be used as a side show to keep (especially city folks) people reliant and compliant with the Government.

People are already starving in certain places, like China, Ethiopia and Madagasgar where people are eating shoe leather. With unprecedented flooding, drought or wildfires ravaging agricultural land, there is going to be famine on a Biblical scale.

1 hour ago, Roscommon said:

I struggle to see how this could work?

A car crash for instance, or someone taking a heart attack in the middle of the street, how could they possibly know if people in those stuations are jabbed.

They will have their "papers" on them.

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

People are already starving in certain places, like China, Ethiopia and Madagasgar where people are eating shoe leather. With unprecedented flooding, drought or wildfires ravaging agricultural land, there is going to be famine on a Biblical scale.

All part of the plan ?

2 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

How do you punish the brainwashd mother for allowing their child to be jabbed in the belief that it was the right thing to do?

How do you punish the nurse that injected the midazolam and morphine totally beleiving it was the right thing to do ?

How do you punish the local council official who carried out the segregation of people queuing to pay for car parking at the ticket machine ?

If and when we come out the other side we are going to have to go through a 'great forgetting' as Germany did post ww2

If we hang or otherwise kill them all we become no better than 'them' allowances will have to be made no matter how distatseful you personally find it ,if we go full annihilation on 'everyone' we risk wiping ourselves out in the process

27 minutes ago, Velma said:

Suppose there's always been large sections of the planet literally starved to death on a constant basis.

Just had a quick google search there (so it has to be taken with a large pinch of salt) and it gives the yearly death toll from starvation as 9 million.

That should tell you all you need to know when you compare it with the so called Covid death rate of  4.7 million.

Edited by Roscommon
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

All part of the plan ?

A plan dating back to 1974 and the Club of Rome.

The Carter administration’s Global 2000 document

NEW LAWS AND PLANS FOR THE PERFECT PANDEMIC FLU STORM

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=66007

"It's the calm before the storm."

"What storm Mr. President?"

"You'll find out." - Donald Trump - 2017

2 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Where I live in Rural Ireland people have been living of the land and helping each other for centuries. These people know the land, many are armed and have strong family/freindship ties. 

Mad Max types, might find steeling a few spuds and a sheep might not be worth the bother.

But as I said before, I don't think starvation is going to be used as the main tactic. Though it will be used as a side show to keep (especially city folks) people reliant and compliant with the Government.

Always gives me a chuckle!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

so at what point are all the monsters arrested for their crimes against humanity?

how many children have to die?

are we not at the precipice?

surely we must be at a critical mass of awakening, it seems a little unfair that awake parents have to endure the torture of their kids being threatened with the death jab in order to wake up the last of the snoring normies??

haven't we done enough of the heavy lifting but we must watch moloch approach though the firewith grasping talons outstretched??

Its the Equinox tomorrow 21st, praying the timelines split apart with a crack of thunder like the curtain in the temple and the lost ones are left to their hellish harvest..

i forgive them but fucking hell get them off my fucking timeline

11 minutes ago, mrspotatohead said:

so at what point are all the monsters arrested for their crimes against humanity?

how many children have to die?

are we not at the precipice?

surely we must be at a critical mass of awakening, it seems a little unfair that awake parents have to endure the torture of their kids being threatened with the death jab in order to wake up the last of the snoring normies??

haven't we done enough of the heavy lifting but we must watch moloch approach though the firewith grasping talons outstretched??

Its the Equinox tomorrow 21st, praying the timelines split apart with a crack of thunder like the curtain in the temple and the lost ones are left to their hellish harvest..

i forgive them but fucking hell get them off my fucking timeline

We have done the grunt work,screamed until we grew hoarse but still those who do not want to be awakened looked the other way and quietly hummed to themselves

It's a shocking fact of life that in 18 months we are left with decisions that truly will affect the life and untimely death of millions

Children are going to die,so be it,adults are going to die,so be it,wide awake people are going to die,so be it

Me ? i've invested my dosh in popcorn and a comfy chair

Fuckem

• Like 2