Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

 

How about, 'May as well not get it if it's going to be in the food anyway?'

 

Same logic but that would decimate their jab profits! 👍🤣

 

 

 

I keep banging on about Epicyte i know,but epicyte is 20 years old now,imagine how far they have come in 20 years,this is not a feint in any way shape of form this is a reality that we have to accept as a reality now

 

https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/is-the-epicyte-gene-causing-sterility-in-the-gmo-corn-you-eat/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

project veritas fda whistleblower vid coming out tonight about covid.

I'm exceedingly sceptical about this,they have been pushing it for four days now,if its so earth shattering they would have released it immediately,frankly i'm getting wearisome of government toppling/earth shattering news thats comes with a bang and goes with a whimper consigned to the dustbin of news on alt sites

I will give them the benefit of the doubt however but it had better really REALLY be government collapsing otherwise its a lot of clickbait pish

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

How do you change public opinion with a 100% controlled media ? that includes the internet btw,they still have censorship capabilities in spades we haven't even dreamed of yet never mind seen

Once again we are late to the party in that no one quite predicted how the 'blame the unjabbed' would play out but play out it did and to great success.

I'm afraid the damage has been done and begging for mercy isn't gonna cut it no matter what or who you pretend to be or the image you try to present

YOU are the enemy WE are the enemy THEY are in control

 

We are like the Anti Nazi's in 1930.s Germany.

The more this goes on, the more I,m thinking best policy is just to keep your head down for now.
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roscommon said:

 

We are like the Anti Nazi's in 1930.s Germany.

The more this goes on, the more I,m thinking best policy is just to keep your head down for now.
 

 

Head down arse up get on with it,avoidance techniques should be high on the list of priorities for the sensible,i can still shop without a mask/proof of jab i can still drive without expriencing roadblocks,i can still not pay a penny into the system and still take from that same system,admittedly i'm not constrained by things like jobs or commitments and if it suits me i can move amongst the 'system' adopting their 'uniform' with absolutely no cost or detriment to me.I KNOW this is going to change however until it does i shall carry on regardless.

Sometimes having a foot in both camps is beneficial

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

 

We are like the Anti Nazi's in 1930.s Germany.

The more this goes on, the more I,m thinking best policy is just to keep your head down for now.
 

 

 

I feel like we're becoming more like the Kulaks or Palestinians personally.

 

The question was about how you change public opinion with a controlled media. Well if you try to change the subversive media you would be called a Nazi, seeing as you would have to talk about who owns the media.

 

The Soviets and the allies were more and jabby and genocidal too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I feel like we're becoming more like the Kulaks or Palestinians personally.

 

The question was about how you change public opinion with a controlled media. Well if you try to change the subversive media you would be called a Nazi, seeing as you would have to talk about who owns the media.

 

The Soviets and the allies were more and jabby and genocidal too.

 

I don't think you can change public opinion now at this stage, as people have long since decided to which camp they belong.

There is still some middle ground Sheep types, but they are the types who could change their opinion after watching the 6 news.

This is though a massive Commie/Globalist takeover in the making, and like all previous commie takeovers, dissentors will be sent to the (modern day) Gulags. That's why I'm saying to folks that the best thing to do is keep the head down.


These are very dangerous times my friend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keeping your head down is the best I think, I am getting peer pressured from all angles lately from family, work colleagues and today from my disgusted ENT doctor quizzing me why I haven't been jabbed. I usually say thank you a few times to doctor and nurse, this time I just stormed out. I still can't bring myself to lie when asked about vaccination, it's not in my nature. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I feel like we're becoming more like the Kulaks or Palestinians personally.

 

The question was about how you change public opinion with a controlled media. Well if you try to change the subversive media you would be called a Nazi, seeing as you would have to talk about who owns the media.

 

The Soviets and the allies were more and jabby and genocidal too.

And in the 70+ years (100+ in the case of the jabs in the 'spanish flu' ) they have had those years to perfect and see where they went wrong and also see where they went right as well,the sophistication involved now is beyond most peoples level of understanding ,even now 18 months in we collctively as a population of planet earth cannot point to any one single group or individual with any conviction as to who is responsible,we can postulate,theorise,guess,throw the bones ,read the tealeaves but as of right now no one can say who is responsible ,people may say its satan himslf but until i see him actually standing before me and living proof of his existence its still speculation

Committee of 300 ,the various banking dynasties,the corporations,the black/white pope the church the syynagogue,the masonic temple,the extra terrestrials which is it ? and more importantly who gets it first ?

And how do you convince 7 billion people that it might be a good idea to excise them from the planet ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

 

I don't think you can change public opinion now at this stage, as people have long since decided to which camp they belong.

There is still some middle ground Sheep types, but they are the types who could change their opinion after watching the 6 news.

This is though a massive Commie/Globalist takeover in the making, and like all previous commie takeovers, dissentors will be sent to the (modern day) Gulags. That's why I'm saying to folks that the best thing to do is keep the head down.


These are very dangerous times my friend. 

 

Yes, it's a vicious circle that we're in.

 

Say too much alone and TPTB will pick you off as individuals, but if the collective doesn't speak up then we're are going to be forced on to the digital ID carbon allowance system, then that's where the real tragic stuff begins, like starving people with a global Holodomor.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And in the 70+ years (100+ in the case of the jabs in the 'spanish flu' ) they have had those years to perfect and see where they went wrong and also see where they went right as well,the sophistication involved now is beyond most peoples level of understanding ,even now 18 months in we collctively as a population of planet earth cannot point to any one single group or individual with any conviction as to who is responsible,we can postulate,theorise,guess,throw the bones ,read the tealeaves but as of right now no one can say who is responsible ,people may say its satan himslf but until i see him actually standing before me and living proof of his existence its still speculation

Committee of 300 ,the various banking dynasties,the corporations,the black/white pope the church the syynagogue,the masonic temple,the extra terrestrials which is it ? and more importantly who gets it first ?

And how do you convince 7 billion people that it might be a good idea to excise them from the planet ?

 

There are some groups that are pretty open about what they're doing. They give us daily proof of their complicity with their own words, and their prophecies. A lot of this stuff they're doing now, is what they have been talking about for years coming to fruition. I know not everyone wants to face the truth, but it's still the truth.

 

The people we don't always know about, are the ones that are aiding them.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had a small victory yesterday. My mum phoned me in a panic because my dad went out on Thursday and one of the guys he went out with has tested himself positive with a lateral flow test. 🙄

 

Now this guy is one of the nicest people you'll meet, so I won't be too hard on him, but people like him are making this worse for us all with his constant testing. 

 

Anyway, so my mum was worried about looking after my daughter today because of this numpties actions.

 

So I said:

 

"Are you I'll?"

 

"No"

 

"Is dad ill?"

 

"No"

 

"So what's the problem?"

 

"Just thinking about your daughter and because of his test."

 

"A test not testing for a virus, I'm sure we'll all be fine"

 

So anyway, conversation goes on and I bring up the 3rd booster shot and how all vaxxed will be classed as unvaxxed very soon and you'll need a top up etc. Mum says no way she's having a 3rd. Boom, thanks Ma, just ashame both of you took 2 but I'll take that victory however small.

 

I think we're going to see a lot of people saying no to a 3rd as they didn't see it as part of the deal. I don't think they're going to be banking on this and this is exactly what I think we'll see. Another resistance rising from the double jabbed. Hopefully more are beginning to see they've been conned because if my mum is starting to suss it then many more will. Viva la resistancè! ✊

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yes, it's a vicious circle that we're in.

 

Say too much alone and TPTB will pick you off as individuals, but if the collective doesn't speak up then we're are going to be forced on to the digital ID carbon allowance system, then that's where the real tragic stuff begins, like starving people with a global Holodomor.

Holodomor II is somthing i see that we are being prepared for,there has been  rash of food shortage stories in the last 10 days,much more than previously,and not only food shortges but food seizures as well.All a bit woo ? it has been used before more than once to devastating effect and i don't doubt for a minute it may be used again

Preppers will be the new prey species from both sides,the starving masses and the powers that shouldnt be,which country experiences it first is unknown at the moment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Saw them smashing up the union building. ✊

 

One of the greatest days so far. I was beginning to think no one had any fight left. I was getting depressed. This has pumped new life into my veins. Go hard boys! Go HARD!!!!!!!

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

Keeping your head down is the best I think, I am getting peer pressured from all angles lately from family, work colleagues and today from my disgusted ENT doctor quizzing me why I haven't been jabbed. I usually say thank you a few times to doctor and nurse, this time I just stormed out. I still can't bring myself to lie when asked about vaccination, it's not in my nature. 

See I just tell people I’m vaccinated. I just don’t specify which vaccination it is. One from school if I recall.... but still... I’m not lying eh

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

There are some groups that are pretty open about what they're doing. They give us daily proof of their complicity with their own words, and their prophecies. A lot of this stuff they're doing now, is what they have been talking about for years coming to fruition. I know not everyone wants to face the truth, but it's still the truth.

 

The people we don't always know about, are the ones that are aiding them.

If i had a magic wand i could with a quick abra ca jabra and vanish bill gates would it stop ? nope abra ca jabra the pope ? nope forget the magic wand a set of stairs woosh there goes biden,will it stop ? nope.We need to look further i think to the hidden hands playing the card game of life on our behalf without our permission,find them and remove them and it stops,until then we are just tilting at windmills said don quixote.Mouthpieces have a finite life span but they are good to amuse the masses and keep them occupied until its time for the bus to arrive and throw them under it only to be replaced with a fresh sacrificial lamb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Holodomor II is somthing i see that we are being prepared for

 

Yes, especially in Western nations, we're already seeing iconoclasts and the demonization of a certain religion like in the following clip.

 

 

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

there has been  rash of food shortage stories in the last 10 days,much more than previously,and not only food shortges but food seizures as well.

 

Yes the seizures is especially worrying, because they have showed that they will snatch your food in the past.

 

I will rather jump into that hole than live as their slave, but it's a shame that it's happening again.

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Is this pre or post mumification ? reminds me of one of those mummifid corpses they find in the high andes wher it hasn't rained since 19 oatcake

 

Like one of those ash bodies they found in Pompeii ruins

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Sensiblejoe said:

Keeping your head down is the best I think, I am getting peer pressured from all angles lately from family, work colleagues and today from my disgusted ENT doctor quizzing me why I haven't been jabbed. I usually say thank you a few times to doctor and nurse, this time I just stormed out. I still can't bring myself to lie when asked about vaccination, it's not in my nature. 

 

Why is there a need to lie? fair enough if you can't articulate your reasons why but there are certainly many valid reasons not to get the injection. 

 

Just say you are not getting the vaccine because you trust the science. That will confuse them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yes, especially in Western nations, we're already seeing iconoclasts and the demonization of a certain religion like in the following clip.

 

 

 

Yes the seizures is especially worrying, because they have showed that they will snatch your food in the past.

 

I will rather jump into that hole than live as their slave, but it's a shame that it's happening again.

 

I have watched quite a bit on the holomodor recently and the thing that struck me was the undercurrents of what we are experiencing at present,and thats from a viwpoint of putting political or religous beliefs to one side and viewing it as a terror weapon,with some absolutely horrific outcomes.We know from history that starvation is the ultimate control and given the 100 years plus of refinement i can see it being used again to control populations.

We collectively think we are so civilised now,that we have risen above such basic instincts but current events have shown how rapidly people are willing to switch from what once appeared to be normal ,educated rational human beings to callous savages calling for the death of others who don't agree with the prevailing wind

Interestimg times indeed

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Pure scummy evil...

 

Pfizer says COVID-19 vaccine safe for children aged five to 11

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coronavirus-vaccine-pfizer-says-covid19-vaccine-works-in-kids-ages-5-to-11/ed356ee7-ac00-4d51-913d-67eb67a6fdc1

 

Bastards.

Soon to be followed by 0 to 5 as they are lobbying for in US which will then be followed by pre birth to 0,each age group reprsents an increased revenue stream for pharmaco inc and their bastardry knows no limits

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...