Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Saved said:

I've been waiting for this and also waiting for unvaccinated Muslims and unvaccinated gays to be turned away from various venues or denied certain services. It was obvious from the beginning - and obvious in my dealings with black and muslim people - that these two 'communities' are largely against vaccines and have legitimate distrust towards western leaders and media.

 

Black, Muslim, gay - any sort of (real or just implied) discrimination against them is always jumped on by the hard left, the liberal media and celebrities. All three entities hate them in their hearts but use them for their own reward and agendas, championing rights and privileges for them that tend to elude the white, straight man of no religion (or Christian).

 

Like you, I hope this is not a one-off. I guess if enough money is slung in the direction of leaders, organisers, imans etc then it might not repeat or ignite.

 

The unity in diversity that is actually used to divide could become real unity and could be TPTB's worst nightmare as BLM (and others) fight alongside those the media label as far right.

 

I would love to one day see the left and the right understand that both wings belong to the same bird and that that bird is controlled by persons that despise and use them.

 

Now that the needle is at the arms of the children, the rubber is finally meeting the road.

 

Out of reactions, but we do need some unity right now.

 

I slightly disagree about two wings of the same bird. Maybe the mainstream right are a wing, but the dissident right are on their own in my opinion. The dissident right doesn't have bankers, megacorps, governments and mainstream media on their side like the left or far-left.

 

That being said, if they could accept that white people just want the right to exist and have a voice, then I'm sure many on the dissident right would unite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Saved said:

Whatever is in there, that's bloody tragic viewing and listening.

 

Watching a toddler being forcibly vaccinated against its will and better judgement is harrowing. Bill Gates should be made to discuss this footage and justify it. If he says it’s for the child’s good, then he is condoning child torture in disease prevention. Perhaps Chris Witty, the expert, may inform him how this will impact their mental health. If this is how Gates wants his mandate for seven billion inoculations to be administered, by brute force, then it’s clearly not about “saving” anyone. Hell mend these “do-gooders” when children start getting the prion shakes, paralyses, multiple allergies or myocarditis. You will be culpable in the biggest crime in history, apart from the Black Death.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I've read about this before, but this is a recent article - spraying the air won't get their mRNA 'codes' inside our bodies (yet) but consuming it will!

 

Vaccines in your salad? Scientists growing medicine-filled plants to replace injections

 

(StudyFinds.org) – Vaccinations can be a controversial subject for many people, especially when it comes to injections. So what if you could replace your next shot with a salad instead? Researchers at the University of California-Riverside are working on a way to grow edible plants that carry the same medication as an mRNA vaccine.

The COVID-19 vaccine is one of the many inoculations which use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology to defeat viruses. They work by teaching cells from the immune system to recognize and attack a certain infectious disease. Unfortunately, mRNA vaccines have to stay in cold storage until use or they lose stability. The UC-Riverside team says if they’re successful, the public could eat plant-based mRNA vaccines — which could also survive at room temperature.

Thanks to a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation, researchers are now looking to accomplish three goals. First, the team will try to successfully deliver DNA containing mRNA vaccines into plant cells, where they can replicate. Next, the study authors want to show that plants can actually produce enough mRNA to replace a traditional injection. Finally, the team will need to determine the right dosage people will need to eat to properly replace vaccinations.

“Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,” says Juan Pablo Giraldo, an associate professor in UCR’s Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, in a university release.

“We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,” Giraldo adds. “Farmers could also eventually grow entire fields of it.”

https://www.wfla.com/news/national/vaccines-in-your-salad-scientists-growing-medicine-filled-plants-to-replace-injections/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Vic tradies kickin' off!

 

 

 

oh no! Far right neo-nazis!

 

Image

 

 

Yeah, as if their leftist members would ever employ violence. It's all I ever saw when going on dozens of protests - UAF, Antifa, SWP instigated violence every single time without fail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Out of reactions, but we do need some unity right now.

 

I slightly disagree about two wings of the same bird. Maybe the mainstream right are a wing, but the dissident right are on their own in my opinion. The dissident right doesn't have bankers, megacorps, governments and mainstream media on their side like the left or far-left.

 

That being said, if they could accept that white people just want the right to exist and have a voice, then I'm sure many on the dissident right would unite.

Yes, it's broad strokes that I've used. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Saved said:

Yeah, as if their leftist members would ever employ violence. It's all I ever saw when going on dozens of protests - UAF, Antifa, SWP instigated violence every single time without fail.

deflection/projection is the Leftist canard that never gets old, ever. At least the "right" is always seem straight up. Hypocritical?definitely, but they never seem to go "oh it's all those pesky commies" - no... from my fresh look at history through current lenses, the "right" has always been dead-right about Leftism...'reds under the bed' etc. and when there are violence they take responsibility for it.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I think I've read about this before, but this is a recent article - spraying the air won't get their mRNA 'codes' inside our bodies (yet) but consuming it will!

 

Vaccines in your salad? Scientists growing medicine-filled plants to replace injections

 

(StudyFinds.org) – Vaccinations can be a controversial subject for many people, especially when it comes to injections. So what if you could replace your next shot with a salad instead? Researchers at the University of California-Riverside are working on a way to grow edible plants that carry the same medication as an mRNA vaccine.

The COVID-19 vaccine is one of the many inoculations which use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology to defeat viruses. They work by teaching cells from the immune system to recognize and attack a certain infectious disease. Unfortunately, mRNA vaccines have to stay in cold storage until use or they lose stability. The UC-Riverside team says if they’re successful, the public could eat plant-based mRNA vaccines — which could also survive at room temperature.

Thanks to a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation, researchers are now looking to accomplish three goals. First, the team will try to successfully deliver DNA containing mRNA vaccines into plant cells, where they can replicate. Next, the study authors want to show that plants can actually produce enough mRNA to replace a traditional injection. Finally, the team will need to determine the right dosage people will need to eat to properly replace vaccinations.

“Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,” says Juan Pablo Giraldo, an associate professor in UCR’s Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, in a university release.

“We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,” Giraldo adds. “Farmers could also eventually grow entire fields of it.”

https://www.wfla.com/news/national/vaccines-in-your-salad-scientists-growing-medicine-filled-plants-to-replace-injections/

This is absolutely insanity. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I suggest we use this and encourage others to do the same and make it a 'thing' instead of 'unvaxd' - we have to own the language war... it's getting right up the nose of the jab extremists and the msm.

 

561148181_Screenshot2021-09-18224926.jpg.55eb5b646aa342730f913b75b6d575ae.jpg

 

ESTABLISHMENT FREAKS AS UNJABBED REJECT SHAME & IDENTIFY AS PUREBLOOD 8min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/86IRiLqSaIL4/  

someone do a meme of this tattood on an arm. trigger central.

 

speaking of tattoos, have tattooists noticed any difference in tattooing jabbed and unjabbed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I think I've read about this before, but this is a recent article - spraying the air won't get their mRNA 'codes' inside our bodies (yet) but consuming it will!

 

Another psy-op to influence jab uptake? "May as well get it if it's gonna be in food anyway" type response they're perhaps looking for. Bit like the shedding argument.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

How do you change public opinion with a 100% controlled media ? that includes the internet btw,they still have censorship capabilities in spades we haven't even dreamed of yet never mind seen

Once again we are late to the party in that no one quite predicted how the 'blame the unjabbed' would play out but play out it did and to great success.

I'm afraid the damage has been done and begging for mercy isn't gonna cut it no matter what or who you pretend to be or the image you try to present

YOU are the enemy WE are the enemy THEY are in control

 

 

 

fighting the issue of COVID and Jabs head-on trying to change the opinion of the others is going to fail. 

however fighting the issue of jobs, family, food, bills is a completely different ball game which can be won

Its not begging for mercy, its talking to family, friends and neighbours about stuff we all agree on .. working, food, family, heating. 

 

check out that story The devil vs Daniel webster its well worth the 10mins

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Dallas City Council Open Mic.

 

Now I'm not sure if this is satire, but you know, crazy Americans and all - it could very well be real. 3min

WE NEED TO MANDATE VACCINES FOR ALL - BECAUSE MY TRANS KIDS, MY HOUSEKEEPERS & GAY FOLKS AIN'T SAFE!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CqTvjH6K46JU/

 

Do you think the vaccines make people gay? Would work well as a depopulation technique but maybe only certain batches for young people. As all these gay old people all of a sudden would be a bit suspect. That could explain why they did different age groups at different times. 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, spideysensei said:

 

Another psy-op to influence jab uptake? "May as well get it if it's gonna be in food anyway" type response they're perhaps looking for. Bit like the shedding argument.

 

 

 

 

How about, 'May as well not get it if it's going to be in the food anyway?'

 

Same logic but that would decimate their jab profits! 👍🤣

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...