Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, IGBA said:

You come across as a conceited wanker with a guru complex. 

Sorry. In my opinion a sophisticated approach is required.

Neanderthal reactions are bread and butter for the cult and tbh after months and months of watching cops kicking the crap outta people for walking wrongly I gotta wonder

 

Where were the cops? 

 

Strangely absent. Hmmm 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zArk said:

Sorry. In my opinion a sophisticated approach is required.

Neanderthal reactions are bread and butter for the cult and tbh after months and months of watching cops kicking the crap outta people for walking wrongly I gotta wonder

 

Where were the cops? 

 

Strangely absent. Hmmm 

Because there were no 70 year old ladies around for them to pick on! Not many easy targets in a crowd like that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

Sorry. In my opinion a sophisticated approach is required.

Neanderthal reactions are bread and butter for the cult and tbh after months and months of watching cops kicking the crap outta people for walking wrongly I gotta wonder

 

Where were the cops? 

 

Strangely absent. Hmmm 

Tell me more about this sophisticated approach,i'm genuinely interested as nothing up to now has changed a thing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, zArk said:

Sorry. In my opinion a sophisticated approach is required.

Neanderthal reactions are bread and butter for the cult and tbh after months and months of watching cops kicking the crap outta people for walking wrongly I gotta wonder

 

Where were the cops? 

 

Strangely absent. Hmmm 

Expressing aggressive disdain for an organisation who's very existence is meant to be about standing up for its paying members but instead continues to do jack shit for them is a very worthwhile undertaking in my humble opinion. You can augment it with as many 'sophisticated' approaches as you like but what they are doing here has value!!!

Edited by IGBA
.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Children vaccines: High Court asked to pause Covid jab rollout for kids

 

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1493407/children-coronavirus-vaccines-covid-jabs-High-Court

"If a child is not competent to give consent for themselves, consent should be sought from a person with parental responsibility."

 

Hmm... shall I sniff glue today in art class or have experimental gene therapy, decisions, decisions.

 

Cease & Desist!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Tell me more about this sophisticated approach,i'm genuinely interested as nothing up to now has changed a thing

 

 

In the case of Australia .. well, those people better try and claim asylum in the US or another half sensible country like the UK. i am not kidding, Asylum is legitimate considering the state of the country. Full blown fascist dictatorship very very soon.

 

The UK and US people are gonna have to learn to live with each other somehow because the choices made on both sides are irreversible. If it means separate cultures co-existing with economic cross-over , then being realistic, thats where we are.

Civil war must be avoided , not just physical but mental and spiritual because like the story The devil and daniel webster teaches when all is lost, when there seems to be nowhere to turn.. emotional pleading can trump all.

 

imo the protesters at the union shop are burning their public bridges. No-one likes to side with the violent mob regardless of the situation.

Better to be the teary eyed father claiming food and shelter for his family.  Dont try to convince the politicians or the unions or employers but to appeal to the hearts of men and women.

This is how 'the cult' work. they drag out a dying baby or a 'close to death pregnant mum

 

These construction workers need to be seen as  'family men' not angry workers.

 

Nothing is gonna change the union or the politicians its too late, we arrived at the party decades too late ... its the public opinion that need to be appealed to and this can be done at anytime as long as ones image is intact.

 

 

Edited by zArk
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mrspotatohead said:

 

Ok for adults to die en masse but oh the children,these folk are a bit late to the party but better late than never and a lot of them will be the late mr or mrs if predictions of clotshot flu season fatalities are to be believed

and before anyone says 'children don't have an understanding or they don't understand the ramifications' i say give your head a wobble and take your manipulative guilt elsewhere,we are past the point of no return now.Collectivly we have had 18 months to stop this,many predicted this would happen and it has, demo's have been tried,nothing changed,legal aspects have been tried,nothing changed,what or who is going to stop  it ?

No tyranny in history has been removed by non violent means

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

*BLM joins the Minecraft server.

 

 

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-to-protest-nyc-restaurant-where-black-women-were-denied-service-due-to-lack-of-vaccine-proof

 

Could start getting interesting, assuming it's not just a one-off.

I've been waiting for this and also waiting for unvaccinated Muslims and unvaccinated gays to be turned away from various venues or denied certain services. It was obvious from the beginning - and obvious in my dealings with black and muslim people - that these two 'communities' are largely against vaccines and have legitimate distrust towards western leaders and media.

 

Black, Muslim, gay - any sort of (real or just implied) discrimination against them is always jumped on by the hard left, the liberal media and celebrities. All three entities hate them in their hearts but use them for their own reward and agendas, championing rights and privileges for them that tend to elude the white, straight man of no religion (or Christian).

 

Like you, I hope this is not a one-off. I guess if enough money is slung in the direction of leaders, organisers, imans etc then it might not repeat or ignite.

 

The unity in diversity that is actually used to divide could become real unity and could be TPTB's worst nightmare as BLM (and others) fight alongside those the media label as far right.

 

I would love to one day see the left and the right understand that both wings belong to the same bird and that that bird is controlled by persons that despise and use them.

 

Now that the needle is at the arms of the children, the rubber is finally meeting the road.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

 

In the case of Australia .. well, those people better try and claim asylum in the US or another half sensible country like the UK. i am not kidding, Asylum is legitimate considering the state of the country. Full blown fascist dictatorship very very soon.

 

The UK and US people are gonna have to learn to live with each other somehow because the choices made on both sides are irreversible. If it means separate cultures co-existing with economic cross-over , then being realistic, thats where we are.

Civil war must be avoided , not just physical but mental and spiritual because like the story The devil and daniel webster teaches when all is lost, when there seems to be nowhere to turn.. emotional pleading can trump all.

 

imo the protesters at the union shop are burning their public bridges. No-one likes to side with the violent mob regardless of the situation.

Better to be the teary eyed father claiming food and shelter for his family.  Dont try to convince the politicians or the unions or employers but to appeal to the hearts of men and women.

This is how 'the cult' work. they drag out a dying baby or a 'close to death pregnant mum

 

These construction workers need to be seen as  'family men' not angry workers.

 

Nothing is gonna change the union or the politicians its too late, we arrived at the party decades too late ... its the public opinion that need to be appealed to and this can be done at anytime as long as ones image is intact.

 

 

How do you change public opinion with a 100% controlled media ? that includes the internet btw,they still have censorship capabilities in spades we haven't even dreamed of yet never mind seen

Once again we are late to the party in that no one quite predicted how the 'blame the unjabbed' would play out but play out it did and to great success.

I'm afraid the damage has been done and begging for mercy isn't gonna cut it no matter what or who you pretend to be or the image you try to present

YOU are the enemy WE are the enemy THEY are in control

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...