Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Walked past my local NHS and they were handing our vaccines. Asked them if it was covid vaccine and they said flu. i said i thought flu vanished and walked off. 

The mix and match of the covid vaccines and now chucking the latest flu jab into the mix coursing through their veins is a deliberate ploy to enable them to say 'we don't know which one caused the death/adverse reaction' which then enables them to fudge some more figures,lie some more and generally absolve themselves and the manufacturers from any liability in the future whatsoever

Thats why they never allowed people to know which one they were getting until the moment that needle slid into their muscles nor allowed people to chose which one they got

Every aspect of this is geared to keeping as much information as possible away from the public and aimed at getting normally critical thinking humans to accept things on blind faith and voodoo

• Like 1

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/09/20/us-officials-demand-ban-on-dr-mercolas-book.aspx?ui=4632ca2d35044f5673d338bd081e9fb906cb35172c19b21ff08a122f7eac7373&sd=20201031&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20210920_HL2&mid=DM990965&rid=1269237609

US Officials Demand Ban on Dr. Mercola’s Book

Story at-a-glance

• Since the publication of my book, “The Truth About COVID-19: Exposing The Great Reset, Lockdowns, Vaccine Passports, and the New Normal,” which became an instant best seller on Amazon.com, there’s been a significant increase in censorship
  • September 7, 2021, U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren sent a letter to the chief executive officer of Amazon.com, demanding an “immediate review” of Amazon’s algorithms to weed out books peddling “COVID misinformation”
  • Warren specifically singled out “The Truth About COVID-19” as a prime example of “highly-ranked and favorably-tagged books based on falsehoods about COVID-19 vaccines and cures” that she wants to see banned from sale
  • September 9, 2021, U.S. Rep. Adam Schiff sent letters to Facebook and Amazon, also calling for more prolific censorship of vaccine information
  • Warren based her call to ban my book on a report by the Center for Countering Digital Hate, despite Facebook having discredited that report three weeks earlier, stating the CCDH manufactured a faulty narrative without evidence against the 12 individuals targeted in its report

•  
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

To be fair, the CO2 shortage has been known and around for at least a year now, just come to a head probably with the worker shortages and covid nonsense - now it's at crisis point. But I think this time it's not actually a hoax........

Irony 🤣

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, northern star said:

I wonder how many lives could have been saved if they'd listened, instead of mocked.

Probably none, since covid is not real and didn't kill anyone. Ventilators and DNR notices did that.

I played scrabble last night and had COVID in my letters, so I looked it up in the Collins Scrabble Dictionary and it said: SORRY - NO WORD FOUND. So you see? It doesn't exist.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

11 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i think its safe to say when they get the booster they will be asked if they want the flu shot while they are there.

saves an extra journey so why not.

School children sheduled for the HPV are to have it along with their Covid jab. Contraindications, anyone?

HPV is the name of a very common group of viruses. They do not cause any problems in most people....

7 hours ago, webtrekker said:

The master plan behind the Covid crisis

Nice article just published on the TCW website. Will explain a lot to those not in the know, particularly new members to the forum.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/the-master-plan-behind-the-covid-crisis/

Of course, this article doesn't give the WHOLE story. I have added this comment to the TCW discussion ...

2021-09-20_09-49-19.jpg.d075e2f1482a6ade61bc53847b12b191.jpg

• Like 3

'I’ll do one more mind experiment with you: If everyone on the planet were to get Covid and not get treated, the death-rate globally would be less than half a percent. I’m not advocating for that, because 35 million people would die.

However, if we follow the advice of some of the global leaders– like Bill Gates who said last year said “7 billion people need to be vaccinated”– then the death-rate will be over 2 billion people! '

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/09/the-conspiracy-theorists-were-right-it-is-a-poison-death-shot-2/

1 hour ago, Velma said:

School children sheduled for the HPV are to have it along with their Covid jab. Contraindications, anyone?

HPV is the name of a very common group of viruses. They do not cause any problems in most people....

Not to mention 20% society already have it anyway for a lifetime 🙄 

13 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i think its safe to say when they get the booster they will be asked if they want the flu shot while they are there.

saves an extra journey so why not.

Your correct, here is old Joan Collins getting booster and flu shot , it's not the first time she has had two pricks at the one time . 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10007095/Diamonds-boosters-Joan-Collinss-best-friend.html

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IGBA said:

CFMEU headquarters Melbourne...

Fella wearing trainers puts foot through glass door.🤦‍♂️.... Not the brightest 

I can watch that over and over...

Venting at a building is, well..... Meh!

Does anyone else see misguided upset people struggling to let go of their ego? 

3 hours ago, Velma said:

Children are scheduled for 6 vaccines, two Gardasil, one flu and three covid. They are cash cows for Hancock and friends. 

The fact that Gardasil is still being administered is proof that the pharmaceutical companies control the regulatory bodies and the NHS and the government. 

19 minutes ago, zArk said:

Fella wearing trainers puts foot through glass door.🤦‍♂️.... Not the brightest 

I can watch that over and over...

Venting at a building is, well..... Meh!

Does anyone else see misguided upset people struggling to let go of their ego? 

You've gotta be kidding pal. Ego? What rubbish! They're taking a stand and fighting for their rights. These blokes and many others are facing the loss of their livelihoods if they don't submit to medical tyranny in the coming days. They are doing what needs to be done!!!

• Like 1