Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

I normally only post Thursday, but didn't get a chance. Just a quickie - match day, Hibs vs St.Mirren. Great game, 2-2. Working tomorrow. Already very late.

 

The reason I'm posting is the tremendous lack of fuck given towards masks and Covid and all the rest of that shit. In the pub beforehand (Harp and Castle, then Iona Bar), absolutely no one was giving a flying fuck. Small sample, I know, but there were football matches up and down the country today, so surely it's representitive. Post-match we piled-into the local bars and it was just like pre-covid bollocks - no one was giving a flying monkeys.

 

I know football fans aren't a reasonable barometer, but if we all gave 'no fucks' in this manner, well, this shit would be impossible to impose.

 

Hibs have a particularly nasty bunch of casuals. I don't know any of these guys, but every football club has them (stand up Luton Town, Millwall, Cardiff). The filth would be overwhelmed if we (as in us) could tap-into that network. Just thinking aloud.

 

Bearing in mind I stopped by the local Polish supermarket for some honey Perla, so excuse my ramblings (and typos).

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blowonthepie said:

 

I disagree; as soon as I saw this, I thought those few in the front were the only ones ‘attacking’; plants.

 

As much as I sometimes think these violent police etc need a good seeing to, ultimately I know it’s not going to do any good.

 

Violence begets more violence yadda yadda; army called in; with one sided media reporting fuelling the normies, they will be cheering the police and army on; harsher penalties; harsher retribution.

 

We WILL come through this, to a better place; but we need to raise our consciousness/vibration; not sink it in the muck like those doing the violence, whoever they may be.

 

This is jmo; I respect those who have a different one; it’s none of my business.

I disagree. Read this from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn who expresses some regret at not fighting back:

 

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

 

Learn from one who went though what we are starting to go through,

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I disagree. Read this from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn who expresses some regret at not fighting back:

 

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

 

Learn from one who went though what we are starting to go through,

 

Not my way, but good for you and others 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

Thats an insult to the witches of old tbh, who used entheogens to contact the spirit realm, but were demonised by the church who wished to hoard all the power...hence why they all dress like Amanita muscaria. Of course you have your dark sorcery, but healing herbs & anything natural have been suppressed by big pharma, who arnt intrested in curing anything.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Thats an insult to the witches of old tbh, who used entheogens to contact the spirit realm, but were demonised by the church who wished to hoard all the power...hence why they all dress like Amanita muscaria. Of course you have your dark sorcery, but healing herbs & anything natural have been suppressed by big pharma, who arnt intrested in curing anything.

 

Seems to me that they're talking about dark shit though, but I have no issues with some old lady in a medieval village using natural remedies as long they aren't harming anyone.

 

Not sure if you have read about the antisemitic and Saturnine history of witches, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I disagree. Read this from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn who expresses some regret at not fighting back:

 

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

 

Learn from one who went though what we are starting to go through,

 

TBH, apart from that one warrior. They are fucking cowards, running from the inevitable.

Was like a scene from the Serengeti, waiting for Attenborough to start narrating.. they dont care about the more vulnerable being picked off by the crocs. We are more than animals. Take it to them I say.

Put them in their stinking tyrannical fat piggy place...WTF else are you protesting for? You want to see your family starved to death??

Wise up & rise up!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Seems to me that they're talking dark shit though, but I have no issues with some old lady in a medieval village using natural remedies as long they aren't harming anyone.

 

Not sure if you have read about the antisemitic and Saturnine history of witches, but I'm just throwing it out there.

 

The church, they are pure sorcery, why they run rituals on you & dress like Dagon fish. Its all a power trip.

Medicine men or witchdoctors heal the sick for hundreds of thousands of years..

Pharmacratic inquisition.

Morphed into the big pharma corpse.

THey suppress it all & hoard everything for themselves.

They burn you at the stake..ritual human sacrifice?? Like the entire indigenous planet who dont go along with their sorcery & then demonise them all as devils.

Now they petrofy you with their chemical lobotomy.

 

Hence why we live in a society of spiritually dead zombies, disconnected from source.

 

Okay im ranting to myself, but fuck it, Saturday night.

 

Raise some hell.

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

The church, they are pure sorcery, why they run rituals on you & dress like Dagon fish. Its all a power trip.

Medicine men or witchdoctors heal the sick for hundreds of thousands of years..

Pharmacratic inquisition.

Morphed into the big pharma corpse.

THey suppress it all & hoard everything for themselves.

They burn you at the stake..ritual human sacrifice?? Like the entire indigenous planet who dont go along with their sorcery & then demonise them all as devils.

 

Hence why we live in a society of spiritually dead zombies, disconnected from source.

 

The church is a fellowship of people, not some power grabbing nutters.

 

I do wish we did more to keep these pharma swindlers out of our land though, but it's too late now.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

The church is a fellowship of people, not some power grabbing nutters.

 

I do wish we did more to keep these pharma swindlers out of our land though, but it's too late now.

 

Like majority of the population are petrOfied with their poisons & now the jab.. this is spiritual wickedness. Prozac & all that kills the soul. Main ingredient fluoride of course. Ive had years of it with my ex shes on that zombie gravy train, they never come off.
God help her when the SHTF with the withdrawals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Like majority of the population are petrOfied with their poisons & now the jab.. this is spiritual wickedness. Prozac & all that kills the soul. Main ingredient fluoride of course. Ive had years of it with my ex shes on that zombie gravy train, they never come off.
God help her when the SHTF with the withdrawals.

 

My parents went out of their way to get me and my siblings alternatives when we was growing up, especially alternatives to fluoridated water and toothpastes, but do you know what happened? The SS got involved because they thought it was OTT religious behaviour.

 

On 9/10/2021 at 1:17 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

After my father got run over, so called "experts" told him he would be in a wheelchair by 30 because of the damage to his spine, but he is still going strong years later and built like a brick shithouse. He digs graves for a living and doesn't trust most medication because he thinks it's mostly poison because of his devout religious views, but he seems to have proved the "experts" wrong because he shows no signs of slowing down.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@oddsnsods

 

That being said, Odds, we never attended those big grandiose churches like the Catholic establishments, or big CoE buildings, always little humble places instead without all the symbolism, men in robes and funny hats.

 

If the church leaders are all wealthy while the congregation is suffering, then that's a red flag for me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

My parents went out of their way to get me and my siblings alternatives when we was growing up, especailly alternatives to fluoridated water and toothpastes, but do you know what happened, the SS got involved because they thought it was OTT religious behaviour.

 

 

 

 

Well now the SS will definitely get involved with you refusing the poisons. That will be next for the children.

They put fluoride in children's fillings slow release or amalgam mercury I spent thousands removing & detoxing.

Eugenics for poor people & my parents were totally clueless & a joke really. You sound blessed.

I would never let them stick any that crap in my off spring.

They are definitely coming for the kids.

Most will fall & give in to peer pressure too I reckon.

Is very difficult for most.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You sound blessed.
 

 

I rebelled a lot as a youth. I went through a dark drug and gang phase when I was working in the hip hop industry. I have some pals that died at young ages, some hanged themselves etc. Been through a lot of bad shit.

 

Seen a lot of depressing stuff when I was out feeding the homeless with my father too.

 

But, as bad as some of it has been, I agree with you. What is coming is going to turn the world upside down.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I rebelled a lot as a youth. I went through a dark drug and gang phase when I was working in the hip hop industry. I have some pals that died at young ages, some hanged themselves etc. Been through a lot of bad shit.

 

Seen a lot of depressing stuff when I was out feeding the homeless with my father too.

 

But, as bad as some of it has been, I agree with you. What is coming is going to turn the world upside down.

 

I had a friend who was a top graffiti artist, like really talented who was into hiphop & supposedly hung himself in a police cell.. sounded suspect to me. We used to go b0mb underground trains when kids.

I used to hang with travellers & go squat parties & seen how people deteriorate into the drugs like Ket.

Know them sort of peoples mindset well.

What pissed me off with the graffiti & hip hop or rap, they never really say much, is all ego vibes.

Reggae I found always had a positive message.

I dont mind a bit of old skool hip hop like grand master flash kind of days lol Douge Fresh.

 

One guy put out a Yewtube, sure you would have listened & I swear he must come on this forum to get his info.🤔

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

I bloody hope we win, but always be prepared for the worst too.

 

On 8/5/2021 at 10:58 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

They never forgive, they never forget. They have a grievance list that is a mile long that the normie doesn't even know exists but will be expected to pay for. Despite their mastery of money, your submission and degradation is the only currency they understand or accept.

 

If you want to know the hell on Earth awaiting you and your children, just read what they write about you when they think they are only talking to each other.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dickwan said:

I normally only post Thursday, but didn't get a chance. Just a quickie - match day, Hibs vs St.Mirren. Great game, 2-2. Working tomorrow. Already very late.

 

The reason I'm posting is the tremendous lack of fuck given towards masks and Covid and all the rest of that shit. In the pub beforehand (Harp and Castle, then Iona Bar), absolutely no one was giving a flying fuck. Small sample, I know, but there were football matches up and down the country today, so surely it's representitive. Post-match we piled-into the local bars and it was just like pre-covid bollocks - no one was giving a flying monkeys.

 

I know football fans aren't a reasonable barometer, but if we all gave 'no fucks' in this manner, well, this shit would be impossible to impose.

 

Hibs have a particularly nasty bunch of casuals. I don't know any of these guys, but every football club has them (stand up Luton Town, Millwall, Cardiff). The filth would be overwhelmed if we (as in us) could tap-into that network. Just thinking aloud.

 

Bearing in mind I stopped by the local Polish supermarket for some honey Perla, so excuse my ramblings (and typos).

Groups like the CCS if on side would be useful assets in any street action. It may yet come to this i feel.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...