Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Hereford out placarding on the street

image.png

Just a critical eye

Who is their target audience?

The cult ?

The cult managers?

The moronic order followers in the NHS?

1 hour ago, Nonononono said:

It won't fizzle out because of the jabs. Normally there is one strain, people get immune, some die, end of. 

This time the jab, which isn't a vacx, is causing the virus to mutate. Serious virologists know that but nobody is listening to them. 

Yes, agreed 100%

I've never disputed there is a virus, it is just that the virus is not remotely serious. It is one of many such viruses and it's only people with no immunity who have an issue. Indeed it was downgraded in early 2020, so it is amazing the nonsense continues.

The problem is that all the mask wearing and vaccines prolong things!!

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 12:14 AM, Outsider said:

hmmm....interesting that this deep fake video was from November 2019...significant timing? Was it a warning that we should never trust the images on our screens?

Thought one: I think they used it so that we get used to it.

Thought two: Wonder what would happen if lawyers claimed it was not a real politician who announced the nationwide lockdown back in March 2020. Would the fact checkers conclude that Boris Johnson can not be  guilty of anything because he was a deep fake? 

On 9/17/2021 at 10:50 AM, webtrekker said:

Unfortunately, no one is ever going to make a stand.

I'm resigned to the fact now that all of the vaxxed will soon die off and the rest of us will be rounded up and shot. There won't be enough opposition left to prevent this.

However, when they come to take me I'll at least take one or more of them with me. It's all I can do.

Don't wait till the last minute, take them off while you are alive too. ;)

On 9/17/2021 at 10:58 AM, alexa said:

I have names for Richard Dawkins but I better not say on here, He's a first class utter lier, and he makes my blood boil 😡

I just look at him as nonce.... like Chris Witty and Matt Handcock.

On 9/17/2021 at 12:09 PM, Velma said:

Plant-based vaccines could soon be a reality.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/plant-based-vaccine-scientists-try-095114811.html

The project has three main goals-showing that DNA with mRNA vaccines can be delivered into a particular part of plant cells. The plant-based vaccine must also show that it can produce as much as the traditional mRNA vaccine. In addition to these, the project must also determine the exact doses.

The project is backed by a substantial $500,000 grant from the US National Science Foundation. Giraldo and Nicole Steinmetz, a nanoengineering professor at the UC Sandiego are leading the project. As per the release Steinmetz’s team will work on the nanotechnology needed to deliver genetic materials to the chloroplast.

To cater for vegans? lol

We've got a problem if people start growing corns out of their heads......

Speaking of gene editing....coming near you....especially Hertfordshire.

It is supposed to make it more nutritious and tasty, can't wait!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4179870/Genetically-modified-wheat-grown-UK.html

EDIT: Oh wait! Is plant based Covid vaccines for the plants?

Edited by DaleP

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Gays and Jews are vastly dispròportionately represented in the media

Two Jewesses from a couple of years ago

Claudia Winkleman and Vanessa Feltz are BBC’s highest paid women

Claudia Winkleman

Claudia-Winkleman.jpg?f=16x9&h=576&w=102

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/claudia-winkleman-and-vanessa-feltz-are-bbc-s-highest-paid-women-1.485990

I'll start a thread about the velvet gay mafia in media and corporations soon.

I have too listen to R2 at work and claudia winkleman is the most boring person ever. I have no idea how she even on the radio. she is so boring.

9 minutes ago, Critilo said:

Thought one: I think they used it so that we get used to it.

Thought two: Wonder what would happen if lawyers claimed it was not a real politician who announced the nationwide lockdown back in March 2020. Would the fact checkers conclude that Boris Johnson can not be  guilty of anything because he was a deep fake? 

Depends if they can pull it off because there's AI that can detect deepfakes, but it's also a cat-and-mouse game as software on both sides of the battle is constantly getting more sophisticated.

10 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I have too listen to R2 at work and claudia winkleman is the most boring person ever. I have no idea how she even on the radio. she is so boring.

Because she is a member of the most supremacist and privleged tribe called the Jews

Read the Talmud folks  ... unless you are Jewish and alreadly know its disgusting content.

"Winkleman was born in London to a Jewish family"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Winkleman

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2