Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

48 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Given that Jimmy Savile was buggering kids, feeling up attractive women and shagging corpses left-right-and centre, I'm frankly surprised he had time for anything else.

Christ, too close to home. When I was about 9 I was made to write a Dear Jim letter, fortunately I didn't get selected.

A few years later (probably age 13) I told my mother that he looked like a paedo. I was told not to be so stupid and that he did a lot of good charity work, even helping out as a hospital porter.

Anyway, I now count myself as s good judge of character. The fact the shell-suit wearing bastard was even suspected of being the Yorkshire Ripper, but that nothing else was done about  his other crimes is amazingly hard to fathom.

BTW, found this on Youtube, super creepy:

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

WTF is he waffling on about? I can't believe that somebody has written that load of shite, who are they trying to kid? 

Edited by Dazzer
can't spell..
  • Sad 1

On 9/6/2021 at 5:34 AM, skitzorat said:

21,000% Price Increase on Unvaccinated Sperm

“It’s the new white gold. Forget about BitCoin; the real money is in unvaccinated sperm,” shared Sam Yankwell of a local sperm bank, GoodSeed 4U.

“Nobody’s interested in post-jab material; all they care about is pre-Covid and certified unvaccinated samples. Our phones are ringing off the hook!”

http://sodomsun.com/21000-price-increase-on-unvaccinated-sperm/

Fuck the day job 

1164528803_download(15).jpeg.a8cf3198fe2442a5a7e6b3da8f859952.jpeg

Hahaha. I was not even aware that i was sitting on a gold mine.

...there is a countless number of jokes that we can make out of this one..like; don't take the black goo, sell your white one instead.

Nasdaq +1.46%..SNCLavalin-3.41%...JizzSpikeFree+150%

6 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Escape from a sick society!

Ah, but what to do when the whole planet is infected with the same sickness? I had to go for an x-ray this morning on my ankle. I was made to wear a mask because it was company policy. None of the staff I spoke to cared if I did or didn't. The x-ray tech was awake and we had a good talk about the latest shenanigans by the President who is trying to prevent certain States from receiving monoclonal antibodies. I doubt that Biden could even spell it but his puppet masters speak and he goes along with it.

At the county level, sheriffs and mayors are fighting back and refusing to implement the mandates. The news media is having fits about this but people are standing firm. Will it come to force? I don't know but people are supporting their elected officials who are not bowing. Support for Trump 24 seems to be waning as people are finally realizing (after the California recall scam) that the system needs to be cleansed of the corrupting influences that have a vice-like grip on it. Things are beginning to get interesting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Ah, but what to do when the whole planet is infected with the same sickness? I had to go for an x-ray this morning on my ankle. I was made to wear a mask because it was company policy. None of the staff I spoke to cared if I did or didn't. The x-ray tech was awake and we had a good talk about the latest shenanigans by the President who is trying to prevent certain States from receiving monoclonal antibodies. I doubt that Biden could even spell it but his puppet masters speak and he goes along with it.

At the county level, sheriffs and mayors are fighting back and refusing to implement the mandates. The news media is having fits about this but people are standing firm. Will it come to force? I don't know but people are supporting their elected officials who are not bowing. Support for Trump 24 seems to be waning as people are finally realizing (after the California recall scam) that the system needs to be cleansed of the corrupting influences that have a vice-like grip on it. Things are beginning to get interesting.

And in the UK our elected (and unelected) officials seem to have vanished en masse and if they do poke their snouts above the trough it's to go along with whatever is trending today,we have a glut of ex elected officials who have suddenly crawled out from under the rocks they went to hide under when they were deposed and the msm give them airtime and column inches as if their opinions matter and we should be listening

People are going about their business lulled into a false sense of security and are in the 'phony war' phase occupied with bread and circuses and freakish side shows that keeps them suitably looking in the wrong direction,the summer is over and protest is almost over as the weather changes,with the carnival/festival atmosphere put away till next summer in their minds

I'm afraid the UK has fallen to a point of no return and it's been done slightly differently to Australia and New Zealands rabid dictatorial approach,which is to be expected as its being run from the UK,they dont tend to shit where they sleep these controllers of the purse and public

If the USA does fall totally the rest of the west will surely follow,the USA has the second amendment in its favour its about time to start using it cos up to now those guns have been awful silent

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

Wankers !

10 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Yes, it is sinister and it will get worse, unless more people wake up.

However, the UK Government have been very slow to give the vaxxed any freedom privileges and have done their best with fake mistakes, staff shortages, lack of planning and preperation in making travel difficult this Summer.  Nothing has changed, they don't want people casually travelling around, vaxxed or not.  The vaxxed will still have to comply with locator forms and the rules entering other countries.  This relaxation for the vaxxed will not last long, before the Winter season arrives, with a new variant of concern that is 60% more contagious than the previous 60% more contagious variant.

Looks like they're letting the vaxxed "bring in more variants". Then blame the unvaxxed of course.

Have we seen any stats re vaxxed vs. un-vaxxeed "infections" oof people entering the UK? I can't say I have.

7 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

I just read through th T's & C's for entry,now theres companies trying to exist and make a profit and theres corporations like the NEC becoming an arm of government and acting as enforcers with some of their own unique conditions thrown in

Needs boycotting or mass refunds being requested

Will that happen ?

I very much doubt it

1 minute ago, Frankieboy said:

slow more protests happening here in switzerland

I remember watching the G20 protesters years ago where We are change Luke was on site and they used a lot of gas back then, who knows what gas it is. Since then they have used a lot of gas, the capitol riots they used so much gas but there was some people saying it was fake or just smoke. I don't know if they have used gas yet in the UK? I did see recently some weird gas like substance in the air at one protest but there was no clear evidence of what caused it but people were holding their mouths. 

I'd be concerned about being gassed at a protest, especially with how crazy things are getting. 

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I just read through th T's & C's for entry,now theres companies trying to exist and make a profit and theres corporations like the NEC becoming an arm of government and acting as enforcers with some of their own unique conditions thrown in

Needs boycotting or mass refunds being requested

Will that happen ?

I very much doubt it

I’m taking cunts to court to get my money back

Today the Swiss Government announced  that un vaccinated must have cvid test on arrival into Switzerland And  2nd 4 days later !

the vaxxed don't need test just need to fill out a document !

the vaxxed can  still get covid and pass it on so what is the sense it this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If the USA does fall totally the rest of the west will surely follow,the USA has the second amendment in its favour its about time to start using it cos up to now those guns have been awful silent

I'm not sure that many Americans actually know why the 2nd Amendment was enacted. It was to give the people the ability to prevent the overthrow of the Republic by a tyrannical government. Back then, the United States really didn't have much of a standing army and relied upon an armed citizenry to protect the new Constitution. Now, there is a growing feeling that the US armed forces might just turn its weapons against the population. In that scenario, all the AR-15s in the world won't help, as Biden pointed out a month or so ago. Having lived here a long time, I think that the 2nd Amendment has given people a false sense of security. If it came to it, there would be casualties on both sides but only one winner. Retired Staff and Flag officers can write any amount of letters, but that's as far as it will go. I don't expect to see a mutiny and overthrow of Milley and his gang. It's all over bar the shouting.

45 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

But it does say

"and has additional measures in place that we are ENCOURAGING visitors to follow to keep everyone’s experience safe."

37 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I remember watching the G20 protesters years ago where We are change Luke was on site and they used a lot of gas back then, who knows what gas it is. Since then they have used a lot of gas, the capitol riots they used so much gas but there was some people saying it was fake or just smoke. I don't know if they have used gas yet in the UK? I did see recently some weird gas like substance in the air at one protest but there was no clear evidence of what caused it but people were holding their mouths. 

I'd be concerned about being gassed at a protest, especially with how crazy things are getting. 

You should be prepared with gas masks and shields... 🙄

37 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I'm not sure that many Americans actually know why the 2nd Amendment was enacted. It was to give the people the ability to prevent the overthrow of the Republic by a tyrannical government. Back then, the United States really didn't have much of a standing army and relied upon an armed citizenry to protect the new Constitution. Now, there is a growing feeling that the US armed forces might just turn its weapons against the population. In that scenario, all the AR-15s in the world won't help, as Biden pointed out a month or so ago. Having lived here a long time, I think that the 2nd Amendment has given people a false sense of security. If it came to it, there would be casualties on both sides but only one winner. Retired Staff and Flag officers can write any amount of letters, but that's as far as it will go. I don't expect to see a mutiny and overthrow of Milley and his gang. It's all over bar the shouting.

Make pussies Vietnam and send them where they came from... Or should be...

3 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

Who says?  Consider who says it, then think about it some more.

Johnny Rotten.

You have opened a can of worms, on the wrong thread.

Edited by Velma
  • Thanks 1