Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Yes, it is sinister and it will get worse, unless more people wake up.

 

However, the UK Government have been very slow to give the vaxxed any freedom privileges and have done their best with fake mistakes, staff shortages, lack of planning and preperation in making travel difficult this Summer.  Nothing has changed, they don't want people casually travelling around, vaxxed or not.  The vaxxed will still have to comply with locator forms and the rules entering other countries.  This relaxation for the vaxxed will not last long, before the Winter season arrives, with a new variant of concern that is 60% more contagious than the previous 60% more contagious variant.

 

 

 

Looks like they're letting the vaxxed "bring in more variants". Then blame the unvaxxed of course.

 

Have we seen any stats re vaxxed vs. un-vaxxeed "infections" oof people entering the UK? I can't say I have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

I just read through th T's & C's for entry,now theres companies trying to exist and make a profit and theres corporations like the NEC becoming an arm of government and acting as enforcers with some of their own unique conditions thrown in

Needs boycotting or mass refunds being requested

 

Will that happen ?

 

I very much doubt it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Frankieboy said:


slow more protests happening here in switzerland

 

I remember watching the G20 protesters years ago where We are change Luke was on site and they used a lot of gas back then, who knows what gas it is. Since then they have used a lot of gas, the capitol riots they used so much gas but there was some people saying it was fake or just smoke. I don't know if they have used gas yet in the UK? I did see recently some weird gas like substance in the air at one protest but there was no clear evidence of what caused it but people were holding their mouths. 

 

I'd be concerned about being gassed at a protest, especially with how crazy things are getting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I just read through th T's & C's for entry,now theres companies trying to exist and make a profit and theres corporations like the NEC becoming an arm of government and acting as enforcers with some of their own unique conditions thrown in

Needs boycotting or mass refunds being requested

 

Will that happen ?

 

I very much doubt it

 

I’m taking cunts to court to get my money back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If the USA does fall totally the rest of the west will surely follow,the USA has the second amendment in its favour its about time to start using it cos up to now those guns have been awful silent

 

I'm not sure that many Americans actually know why the 2nd Amendment was enacted. It was to give the people the ability to prevent the overthrow of the Republic by a tyrannical government. Back then, the United States really didn't have much of a standing army and relied upon an armed citizenry to protect the new Constitution. Now, there is a growing feeling that the US armed forces might just turn its weapons against the population. In that scenario, all the AR-15s in the world won't help, as Biden pointed out a month or so ago. Having lived here a long time, I think that the 2nd Amendment has given people a false sense of security. If it came to it, there would be casualties on both sides but only one winner. Retired Staff and Flag officers can write any amount of letters, but that's as far as it will go. I don't expect to see a mutiny and overthrow of Milley and his gang. It's all over bar the shouting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

But it does say

"and has additional measures in place that we are ENCOURAGING visitors to follow to keep everyone’s experience safe."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

I remember watching the G20 protesters years ago where We are change Luke was on site and they used a lot of gas back then, who knows what gas it is. Since then they have used a lot of gas, the capitol riots they used so much gas but there was some people saying it was fake or just smoke. I don't know if they have used gas yet in the UK? I did see recently some weird gas like substance in the air at one protest but there was no clear evidence of what caused it but people were holding their mouths. 

 

I'd be concerned about being gassed at a protest, especially with how crazy things are getting. 

You should be prepared with gas masks and shields... 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

I'm not sure that many Americans actually know why the 2nd Amendment was enacted. It was to give the people the ability to prevent the overthrow of the Republic by a tyrannical government. Back then, the United States really didn't have much of a standing army and relied upon an armed citizenry to protect the new Constitution. Now, there is a growing feeling that the US armed forces might just turn its weapons against the population. In that scenario, all the AR-15s in the world won't help, as Biden pointed out a month or so ago. Having lived here a long time, I think that the 2nd Amendment has given people a false sense of security. If it came to it, there would be casualties on both sides but only one winner. Retired Staff and Flag officers can write any amount of letters, but that's as far as it will go. I don't expect to see a mutiny and overthrow of Milley and his gang. It's all over bar the shouting.

Make pussies Vietnam and send them where they came from... Or should be...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2021 at 7:56 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Guess that'll show them their propaganda isn't as effective as they hopes it would be. I'm looking forward with some trepidation to winter. The vaxxed will be dropping like flies, especially if it's a bad flu season and I'm willing to bet it will be. The flu has been absent for over 12 months. It must be time for it to come back.

According to my colleague at work who was updated by NHS England, lo and behold we can expect a particularly severe and virulent flu season this year. It will be returning with a vengeance after mysteriously almost disappearing last year and apparently being replaced with a highly infectious respiratory disease. She advised everyone to make sure they get their booster jab and their flu jabs as people will be dropping like flies from the flu and the double jabbed are particularly vulnerable.

 

You couldn't make it up.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

 

I remember watching the G20 protesters years ago where We are change Luke was on site and they used a lot of gas back then, who knows what gas it is. Since then they have used a lot of gas, the capitol riots they used so much gas but there was some people saying it was fake or just smoke. I don't know if they have used gas yet in the UK? I did see recently some weird gas like substance in the air at one protest but there was no clear evidence of what caused it but people were holding their mouths. 

 

I'd be concerned about being gassed at a protest, especially with how crazy things are getting. 

 

.Israeli soldiers fired tear gas canisters at a Palestinian elementary school in the southern area of Hebron in the occupied West Bank today, forcing dozens of children to flee the building after being exposed to tear gas.

 

Just sayin...

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, LightandLove said:

According to my colleague at work who was updated by NHS England, lo and behold we can expect a particularly severe and virulent flu season this year. It will be returning with a vengeance after mysteriously almost disappearing last year and apparently being replaced with a highly infectious respiratory disease. She advised everyone to make sure they get their booster jab and their flu jabs as people will be dropping like flies from the flu and the double jabbed are particularly vulnerable.

 

You couldn't make it up.  

I bet they can't isolate the virus, or is it another one that Fauci and his mates cooked up in Wuhan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

.Israeli soldiers fired tear gas canisters at a Palestinian elementary school in the southern area of Hebron in the occupied West Bank today, forcing dozens of children to flee the building after being exposed to tear gas.

 

Just sayin...

Know your gases,cs smells of marzipam,so if it smells of battenberg cake suddnly...Run

 

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2020/there-are-many-types-of-tear-gas-heres-how-to-tell-the-difference/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Velma said:

Israeli soldiers fired tear gas canisters at a Palestinian elementary school in the southern area of Hebron in the occupied West Bank today, forcing dozens of children to flee the building after being exposed to tear gas.

 

Just sayin...

But Israel has a right to defend itself doesn't it? After all, they can't have kids with AK-47s and RPGs running around. Imagine if the English were doing that to the Welsh, or the Flemings to the Walloons in Belgium?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, LightandLove said:

According to my colleague at work who was updated by NHS England, lo and behold we can expect a particularly severe and virulent flu season this year. It will be returning with a vengeance after mysteriously almost disappearing last year and apparently being replaced with a highly infectious respiratory disease. She advised everyone to make sure they get their booster jab and their flu jabs as people will be dropping like flies from the flu and the double jabbed are particularly vulnerable.

 

You couldn't make it up.  

Yet they still trot out the mantra's of the new cult of covid without once stopping for 30 seconds to notice the incongruity in their statements

I suppose the pay does that to people,makes them hard of critical thinking skills and oblivious to facts

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

But Israel has a right to defend itself doesn't it? After all, they can't have kids with AK-47s and RPGs running around. Imagine if the English were doing that to the Welsh, or the Flemings to the Walloons in Belgium?

I think our brethren in the six counties may have something to say on that matter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...