Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

23 minutes ago, Saved said:

He is an embarrassment to the 'new' atheists, having made a fool of himself before  Prof Lennox and WLC. In my eyes, this reprobate is the perfect blackboard on which to write the truth - it shows up ever brighter.

The man who says there is no God, but when questioned & put in a corner, he say's the universe was created by intelligent design😅 What gives him the right to comment on covid anyhow ?:classic_rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

I need to start a threat about the homosexual velvet mafia.

Loads of politicians and CEO's of companies are homosexual ... way out of the proportion

of society.

I started work for the BBC (I know) straight after college in 1977. I was a humble research assistant - the lowest of the low, but it was an interesting job. I'd say that about 75% of my co-workers were gay, and that included department heads. At college, a good percentage of the faculty were gay, or at least thought to be gay. Before I left home for college, I don't think I knew more than one or two.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The climate change crowd are following order. They are fighting what the senile buffoon Biden calls an 'existential threat' to the planet. I would love to know the median income of the families of extinction rebellion protesters.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

I need to start a threat about the homosexual velvet mafia.

Loads of politicians and CEO's of companies are homosexual ... way out of the proportion

of society.

one day this guy will be found hanging in the woods like david kelly

WHITTY.jpg

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

And don't forget..... get vaccinated. 😂

And don't forget get vaccinated

And don't forget get vaccinated ....... as if.

What the hell's a hurricane got to do with getting vaccinated ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Velma said:

Plant-based vaccines could soon be a reality.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/plant-based-vaccine-scientists-try-095114811.html

The project has three main goals-showing that DNA with mRNA vaccines can be delivered into a particular part of plant cells. The plant-based vaccine must also show that it can produce as much as the traditional mRNA vaccine. In addition to these, the project must also determine the exact doses.

The project is backed by a substantial $500,000 grant from the US National Science Foundation. Giraldo and Nicole Steinmetz, a nanoengineering professor at the UC Sandiego are leading the project. As per the release Steinmetz’s team will work on the nanotechnology needed to deliver genetic materials to the chloroplast.

FA353BD2-C910-40AD-9FC8-FEC95EC74687.jpeg.b0254f89ddc8df1ae34c99336573e13f.jpeg

will we be growing roots!

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

E_eiEzEWUAgd6bL?format=jpg&name=large

@RachelElnaugh Add her.

Sadly, IMO, I don't think she/that will dissuade him from carry on with the idea. Pharma probably has something 'on' him. He appears like someone who has skeletons in the closet.  Stop the 'vaccine' push, and the cat is out of the bag. Same goes for others who are promting the 'vaccine' like crazy. And/Or the money. My 2 cents worth.

Edited by Anders

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Bugger off.

Maybe Rolf Harris's case was a one off, but Jimmy Savile, probably a crypto Jew and definitely a Zionist and a Freemason friend of the police and liked by the BBC and Royal family. GET TO FUCK

raymond delauney on Twitter: "@bobfrombrockley Of course 'Sir' Jimmy Saville  was a notable Zionist but let's not split hairs, old boy."

@Velma

@oddsnsods

@Macnamara

@EnigmaticWorld

@Ziggy Sawdust

You obviously feel very very strongly about it.  I have no idea if he was all the things you say, but I see you have no evidence he was those things.  Personally when I accuse people of things, I go on evidence, not suppositions.  

Swearing at me doesn't make your argument more convincing.  I have done none of the things you accuse people of.   I only express an opinion.

Edited by Ergo Storm

9 hours ago, Velma said:

It had been an open secret for years, so much so, that Saville adressed the "rumour" to Loius Theroux in a documentary and if Saville wasn't a sex fiend, all of his friends, associates and aquaintances surely were.

Who says?  Consider who says it, then think about it some more.

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

And let's be honest, we all need immunity from a case of the sniffles.

Can't be healthy long-term  unless you get a jab 

There's no other type of sniffles or cough ...it's all covid19 and those pesky false negatives are ruining western society

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Why do you think Savile was innocent?

There were thousands of legitimate comments on the original David Icke Forum about Savile and

years ago.

It was the most viewed thread.

But the Ickes say it cannot be restored.

I do believe it can be restored and so does the ex Moderator Ink. Part of the reason he left afaik was because the original forum is in the internet wasteland, which can be seen if David Icke chooses it to be.

Clarification needed from Gareth Icke please.

@ink

@Basket Case

@GarethIcke

I'd rather not debate it with you as you are very excited about the topic and, similar to a lot of people on here, you are prone to losing your rag and ranting and raving when somebody expresses an opinion that you don't like. 

I keep being told that Savile was a paedophile by people who - interestingly - seem obsessed by the topic.  Yet I have seen no actual evidence that Savile really was a paedophile.  Note: sleeping with underage girls does not make somebody a paedophile.  The term 'paedophile' has a very specific meaning.  

Apart from that, Savile was accused of touching, assaulting, feeling up, being inappropriate with, and in one or two cases, raping, older teenagers and young women, but the evidence seems lacking.  For instance, we are assured that Savile assaulted a young woman live on Top of the Pops.  I must be a proper idiot because when I view the recording, I don't see Savile assaulting anybody.  It could be that he did assault her out of sight, but evidence is quite important.

Then we turn to the necrophilia accusation.  Do we really need to discuss that?  I'd rather not.  It's not an appealing topic, but if we must, it would be nice to see evidence not just the say-so of some random person.

Given that Jimmy Savile was buggering kids, feeling up attractive women and shagging corpses left-right-and centre, I'm frankly surprised he had time for anything else.

Edited by Ergo Storm

15 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

I'd rather not debate it with you as you are very excited about the topic and, similar to a lot of people on here, you are prone to losing your rag and ranting and raving when somebody expresses an opinion that you don't like. 

I keep being told that Savile was a paedophile by people who - interestingly - seem obsessed by the topic.  Yet I have seen no actual evidence that Savile really was a paedophile.  Note: sleeping with underage girls does not make somebody a paedophile.  The term 'paedophile' has a very specific meaning.  

Apart from that, Savile was accused of touching, assaulting, feeling up, being inappropriate with, and in one or two cases, raping, older teenagers and young women, but the evidence seems lacking.  For instance, we are assured that Savile assaulted a young woman live on Top of the Pops.  I must be a proper idiot because when I view the recording, I don't see Savile assaulting anybody.  It could be that he did assault her out of sight, but evidence is quite important.

Then we turn to the necrophilia accusation.  Do we really need to discuss that?  I'd rather not.  It's not an appealing topic, but if we must, it would be nice to see evidence not just the say-so of some random person.

Given that Jimmy Savile was buggering kids, feeling up attractive women and shagging corpses left-right-and centre, I'm frankly surprised he had time for anything else.

Not taking sides but isn't there a child abuse thread for this?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Not taking sides but isn't there a child abuse thread for this?

I agree, may I please remind everyone that this is the 'Coronavirus Mega Thread' and not a general chit-chat or discussion thread.

There are numerous other sections and topics for discussing other subjects of interest here.

• Thanks 4