Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

What is the source of that picture?

 

It could be due to this and nothing to do with the vaccine.

 

Photograph illustrating the color difference between the patient's venesected blood (left) and a normal donor unit (right).

 

Photograph illustrating the color difference between the patient's venesected blood (left) and a normal donor unit (right).

 

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Photograph-illustrating-the-color-difference-between-the-patients-venesected-blood_fig1_339192204

The blood in the picture expired July 2017. So it can't have anything to do with covid Not sure if I am missing something here

Edited by Gameisup
I realized my mistake. Delete post if you want mod
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How to remove a big portion of the Poisonous Covid Vaccine Injection from your body with cupping⚠

NOTE: This works only up to 30minutes after the vaccine.

 

This cupping method, which a Russian colleague shows here, works only up to 30 minutes after vaccination, in any other case cupping is no longer sufficient ... but it is surprising how fast the blood clumps due to vaccination ... but it is also clear if you understand the biochemical mechanisms of the functioning of graphene oxides+spike proteins behind it. Again: it is not a virus, it is a bioweapon whose explosive nucleotide is transported via the spike protein using the gene scissors (CRISPR). For better transport, nanolipids are used which overcome the blood-brain barrier via the neurolipin-1 receptor ...

 

@EndTimesApokalypse
 

Video on telegram i recieved today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Looney tune said:

What I'm bothered about is because I disagreed you started attaching labels to me. And I may have missed something in your earlier post (my sub level mind) but why especially the whites? Are our minds stronger and aura, or is it because you are just worried about white people? Why not everyone?if that sentance makes you lol you need to get out more

It's just BLM that caused intentional division between people - same all these rainbow shit, etc. They want us divided and distracted from real problem... Weak mind easily get offended by kneeling football teams and other nonsenses... Be better than that - just ignore this. I think actually black people have now 'special power' from paradox - black live matters but only if vaccinated... Being united can help us go through this crisis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

How to remove a big portion of the Poisonous Covid Vaccine Injection from your body with cupping⚠

NOTE: This works only up to 30minutes after the vaccine.

 

This cupping method, which a Russian colleague shows here, works only up to 30 minutes after vaccination, in any other case cupping is no longer sufficient ... but it is surprising how fast the blood clumps due to vaccination ... but it is also clear if you understand the biochemical mechanisms of the functioning of graphene oxides+spike proteins behind it. Again: it is not a virus, it is a bioweapon whose explosive nucleotide is transported via the spike protein using the gene scissors (CRISPR). For better transport, nanolipids are used which overcome the blood-brain barrier via the neurolipin-1 receptor ...

 

@EndTimesApokalypse
 

Video on telegram i recieved today

Yes - I will let myself to inject a poison and then I will be sucking it with a cup. NO f. way. I would rather use my tools to release some blood from these suckers... 🪓

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

No surprise. The unvaccinated must be punished in every way possible. It's deeply sinister.

 

Holidays are go… IF you are jabbed: PCR tests will be axed, amber countries will turn green and the red list will be halved 'with Turkey among places opening' – but if you've NOT had both doses you'll have to quarantine after EVERY foreign trip.

Tougher rules for unvaccinated – they have to isolate after returning from abroad and take two PCR tests on day two and day eight. Hotel quarantine remains for remaining red list countries, even for double-jabbed Britons

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9999485/PCR-tests-axed-amber-countries-turn-green-red-list-halved-new-plans.html

 

Yes, it is sinister and it will get worse, unless more people wake up.

 

However, the UK Government have been very slow to give the vaxxed any freedom privileges and have done their best with fake mistakes, staff shortages, lack of planning and preperation in making travel difficult this Summer.  Nothing has changed, they don't want people casually travelling around, vaxxed or not.  The vaxxed will still have to comply with locator forms and the rules entering other countries.  This relaxation for the vaxxed will not last long, before the Winter season arrives, with a new variant of concern that is 60% more contagious than the previous 60% more contagious variant.

 

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Pity the old forum from 2012-14 isn't still part of this one, as the incredibly detailed and thorough Savile thread(s) on there had plenty of non-mainstream info and contemporary evidence. Anders (RIP) and other diligent people put hundreds of hours into uncovering all kinds of links and examples of what went on. But this is for the Child Abuse sub-forum, really.

 

I was going to raise that point that there was a 6,000 page thread which fleshed out all the evidence. Sadly lost! But perhaps Saville wasn't a nonce after all and he just liked orphans, or Ergo is trying to airbrush historic child sex abuse and ritual murder.

 

child+abuse.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

I was going to raise that point that there was a 6,000 page thread which fleshed out all the evidence. Sadly lost! But perhaps Saville wasn't a nonce after all and he just liked orphans, or Ergo is trying to airbrush historic child sex abuse and ritual murder.

 

child+abuse.jpg

 

Didn't know there was a 6000 page thread, but I wasn't around in those days.

 

There's still ink's timeline thread if people want to discuss the topic though.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

STAGED...the tattoo man and other recognizables. Pathetic.

 

The “opposition” is looking like a travelling circus out here with the usual freak show, starring the Grey Bleeder, the slob with his prop, a plastic bag, Tatman with a T-shirt on, (it must be winter) scruffy Piers “the rebel” Corbyn, Turban man and even a drunken dwarf for good measure. Not one of them taking this threat to our liberty seriously, it’s a joke and we’re not in on it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

This relaxation for the vaxxed will not last long, before the Winter season arrives, with a new variant of concern that is 60% more contagious than the previous 60% more contagious variant.

 

I was wondering whether a new mutation might pop up, just before the Coronavirus Act is due for another renewal at the end of this month. I think that they will need one headline or another, so as to help push it through.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, mrspotatohead said:

Where are all the lawyers, have they gone to ground? The courts should be inundated with lawsuits for criminal negligence, dereliction of duty, medical malpractice, outright murder, human rights violations and unconstitutional dictates, against the scientists, pharmaceuticals, cabinet ministers, the shadow cabinet and all the politicians who have lent their weight to this campaign of tyranny. They are blatantly killing and maiming the most vulnerable members of society, our children, in plain sight and under a false pretext. All power and authority in this country has been usurped by the ‘elite’, until no-one can stand against them, except us.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Holy war? Sounds like projection. If he really wants to understand the holy war, he should look into who is pushing the vaccines and their reasons for doing so. I'm sure he knows though. He's probably just a subversive gobshite.

 

It takes a very special kind of craziness to mandate an experimental medical procedure, like getting vaccinated for the cold and turning it into a hysterically promoted crusade against those who oppose it.

 

What the hell is going on with these people?

 

Imagine waking up from a long coma and going out in public for the first time in years and seeing everyone wearing a surgical mask on their chin… what would you think? That's a very special kind of craziness.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Didn't know there was a 6000 page thread, but I wasn't around in those days.

 

 

 

I made that number up, I don't know exactly how many pages, but it was long and thorough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

It takes a very special kind of craziness to mandate an experimental medical procedure, like getting vaccinated for the cold and turning it into a hysterically promoted crusade against those who oppose it.

 

What the hell is going on with these people?

 

Imagine waking up from a long coma and going out in public for the first time in years and seeing everyone wearing a surgical mask on their chin… what would you think? That's a very special kind of craziness.

 

Yeah, I used to think us folks in the postmodern era would seem unrecognizable to our ancestors even before the Covid scam, but you're right that's it's even worse than that now because society would seem strange to people from only a couple of years ago.

 

27 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

I made that number up, I don't know exactly how many pages, but it was long and thorough.

 

Oh, okay.

 

I wasn't a member years ago, but I did read a few threads from here. Mainly some dot connecting one that linked lots of interesting esoteric elements between lots of movies. I can't really explain it, but it was very interesting.

 

At least some of you old school folks have the memories though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, numnuts said:

 

I was wondering whether a new mutation might pop up, just before the Coronavirus Act is due for another renewal at the end of this month. I think that they will need one headline or another, so as to help push it through.

 

Yes, there will be some invented new variant or contrived emergency to keep the continuous state of emergency going.

 

The rules get relaxed for the "Big Half-Term Holiday Getaway" then there will be another spike due to "imported cases" and we will be in some sort of situation requiring locking down to save Christmas again. 🥱

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Velma said:

Where are all the lawyers, have they gone to ground? The courts should be inundated with lawsuits for criminal negligence, dereliction of duty, medical malpractice, outright murder, human rights violations and unconstitutional dictates, against the scientists, pharmaceuticals, cabinet ministers, the shadow cabinet and all the politicians who have lent their weight to this campaign of tyranny. They are blatantly killing and maiming the most vulnerable members of society, our children, in plain sight and under a false pretext. All power and authority in this country has been usurped by the ‘elite’, until no-one can stand against them, except us.

 

Unfortunately, no one is ever going to make a stand.

 

I'm resigned to the fact now that all of the vaxxed will soon die off and the rest of us will be rounded up and shot. There won't be enough opposition left to prevent this.

 

However, when they come to take me I'll at least take one or more of them with me. It's all I can do.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Holy war? Sounds like projection. If he really wants to understand the holy war, he should look into who is pushing the vaccines and their reasons for doing so. I'm sure he knows though. He's probably just a subversive gobshite.

 

I have names for Richard Dawkins but I better not say on here, He's a first class utter lier, and he makes my blood boil 😡

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

 

The rules get relaxed for the "Big Half-Term Holiday Getaway" then there will be another spike due to "imported cases" and we will be in some sort of situation requiring locking down to save Christmas again. 🥱

 

I'm getting Déjà vu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...