Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Something like this...

Plane Crash GIFs | Tenor

If you fancy an hour of reading of pilots and their slow on the uptake reality of the covid situation have a look at this thread in PPrune

Intellectual self strangulation with cherries and sprinkles on top

https://www.pprune.org/australia-new-zealand-pacific/642193-qf-mandates-vaccine-25.html

16/09/21
Coronavirus: Supermarkets feeling effects of SafePass, warn of measures
https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/09/16/coronavirus-supermarkets-feeling-effects-of-safepass-warn-of-measures/

'Supermarkets on Thursday hit out against the SafePass requirement in food stores which they said has only caused conflict with members of the public.

In a letter to the health minister made public by the head of the Pancyprian Association of Supermarkets (Pasype), Andreas Hadjiadamou, the group also complained about the steep fines imposed they said threaten to drive them out of business, warning of measures unless the requirement is scrapped.

In at least two cases in the past few weeks, several supermarkets have been each fined €8,000 for either allowing someone in without a SafePass, or having staff working without the permission slip.

In addition, many people who remain unvaccinated are boycotting big shops where SafePass is required and are shopping in small groceries where it is not needed.

“We consider the continuation of this measure in food stores mistaken. The only thing that is achieved is constant conflict and confrontation between businessmen and their clients, members of the public, which is tending to become catastrophic for the businesses, even posing the risk of closure,” the letter said.

The requirement cannot be monitored, leading to unfair competition. “It has resulted in the creation of two categories of shops, putting those which carry out the checks in a disadvantageous position compared to the rest, which are more numerous. This could be irreversible if this measure is not revoked and lead to their closure,” it added.

The fines are debilitating, particularly for small and medium sized companies. How can a small or medium sized food shop survive when it is fined €8000 and €4000 because a SafePass may not have been checked for a few minutes before closure and with only two customers in the shop, the letter queried.

If the SafePass requirement in food shops continues, the association is ready to take drastic action to save the businesses of their members.'

9 hours ago, Looney tune said:

Why especially if your white?

Subliminal messaging, superior race complex, not much further and you will be exactly what you seek to destroy

It's ok bro. You know nothing.

No surprise. The unvaccinated must be punished in every way possible. It's deeply sinister.

Holidays are go… IF you are jabbed: PCR tests will be axed, amber countries will turn green and the red list will be halved 'with Turkey among places opening' – but if you've NOT had both doses you'll have to quarantine after EVERY foreign trip.

Tougher rules for unvaccinated – they have to isolate after returning from abroad and take two PCR tests on day two and day eight. Hotel quarantine remains for remaining red list countries, even for double-jabbed Britons

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9999485/PCR-tests-axed-amber-countries-turn-green-red-list-halved-new-plans.html

9 hours ago, SimonTV said:

United Airlines say they will FIRE all employees who don’t submit to the COVID death-shot, including employees with denied medical wavers, and religious exemptions. Let’s see what happens… 

WOW much killing.

Edited by DaleP

9 hours ago, spideysensei said:

Anyone remember a specific day, about 4 or 5 before the first lockdown, when the msm went from scattered commentary about a foreign curiosity, to 24/7 news coverage? I'm convinced this was a specific point where many were literally hypnotized from that point on.

tbh, people have been hypnotized since Bojo said..."Go to work, don't go to work".

9 hours ago, Looney tune said:

I don't know where your coming from thinking I'm from Satan's army, you know nothing about me all tho you pretend to do so. You really need to have a reality check. All I've done is to to give you my opinion on your idea of subliminal messaging the masses. You say you don't care about being better than them but you first aim is to use there very much hated means. I'm all for fighting them but you think playing with someone else mind and free will is a good ideal. 

Your name in Dale p rearrange it you get plaed which is how a dyslexic spells played. Maybe thats what your up to here promoting subliminal messaging or maybe your name is Dale. I don't like your idea of implanting messaging in peoples mind but what you do is up to you. Unless you have something of interest to ask me you can frankly bugger off and carry on with your life as all you seem to do is want to aim posts at me. 

So as it stands

77th brigade

I'm sort of person that would

Now Satan's army

Do you think you can actually aim a post with some sort of intelligence constructed about it? Or you just about wasting space on this thread because you seem to have it in for me.

Get over it I just don't like the way you going for subliminal messaging and your having a mini tantrum cos I disagree. You say I'm all that 77th, Satan's army yet it is you that doesn't care and uses there tactics, says a lot.

P.s you never answered when you would stop subliminal messaging the masses. 

Well I am so sorry if you are bothered with my idea. It's not my problem though. LOL

7 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It's ok bro. You know nothing.

Hang on a minute as a black man I'm curious! 

You say especially the whites, why not everyone? You think I know nothing?. On what basis do you judge that? 

Let's get a reality check you like subliminal messaging (break a humans free will)

You want to especially save the white race9(not humanity)

Someone disagrees with your actions you start attaching labels to them

You really don't have far to go on being a nwo member (if your not already)

You still haven't answered when you would stop sub messaging people

But I'm the satanic 77th brigade type of person who would act like...

I haven't labeled you as anything just disagreed with that one aspect and that's how you respond.

Also over the last 3 days all you've done is personally single me out, not posted anything of note on covid except something about 5G on a covideo thread.

What's that saying about people who cast the first stone...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Well I am so sorry if you are bothered with my idea. It's not my problem though. LOL

I'm not bothered one bit by your childNess, you keep coming to me so I respond back to you. Let's start over

Dale. I want to influence peoples mind

Me. Great idea who cares about free will

Dale not me I like to trample on that sanctuary

Me when will you stop

Dale when I have the race I want

Me great idea

Edited by Looney tune

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

6 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

This is just a guess - maybe the black one on the right has graphene in it?

I reckon it's because vaxxed is unable to carry enough oxygen due to red blood cells being destroyed that the colour is so darkened.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

If you fancy an hour of reading of pilots and their slow on the uptake reality of the covid situation have a look at this thread in PPrune

Intellectual self strangulation with cherries and sprinkles on top

Apparently, there are a lot of trolls/disinfo merchants on that site. One of my neighbours is a professional pilot and he reckons that, based on the actual knowledge of aviation expressed by some on their, the closest they've got to flying is a RC model. They call themselves pilots too.

22 minutes ago, DaleP said:

What I'm bothered about is because I disagreed you started attaching labels to me. And I may have missed something in your earlier post (my sub level mind) but why especially the whites? Are our minds stronger and aura, or is it because you are just worried about white people? Why not everyone?if that sentance makes you lol you need to get out more

Edited by Looney tune

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I reckon it's because vaxxed is unable to carry enough oxygen due to red blood cells being destroyed that the colour is so darkened.

What is the source of that picture?

It could be due to this and nothing to do with the vaccine.

Photograph illustrating the color difference between the patient's venesected blood (left) and a normal donor unit (right).

Photograph illustrating the color difference between the patient's venesected blood (left) and a normal donor unit (right).

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Photograph-illustrating-the-color-difference-between-the-patients-venesected-blood_fig1_339192204

• Like 1