Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

That would mean everybody who works at the BBC is a sex offender.  Clearly that cannot be true, but that would be the logic of what you say, so your logic is specious.  I agree that the evidence against him seems thin and there are lots of obvious flaws in the narrative that hardly anybody discusses.

Jill Dando who worked for the beeb was allegedly investigating pedo angle when she was murdered. Don’t know if she really was investigating but if she was a genuine diamond in the rough, they definitely needed to off her.

1 hour ago, Mikey13 said:

Could some of you smarter folks help me out please?  I visit my local market café two to three times per week.  As such, I have got to know other regulars.  Here's my issue.  There is one individual who is aware that I have a passion for travel.  Indeed, on a number of occasions, he has taken great delight in reminding me that I can no longer go on holiday due to me not having the vaccine, which is of course isn't strictly true, not yet anyway.  This individual I can only describe as a 40 watter (although the light is most definitely on, its just that it isn't very bright)and again, today, with a smug smile, reminded me that I wouldn't be going on holiday, unless I accepted the jab.  My reply has always been the same in that I have replied by saying at least I have my health.

Anyway, next time this idiot feels the need to remind me that I will need to have the jab, I would like to reply in a simple way what the vaccine is doing to his body.  How can I put the fear of god into him by explaining in a simple way what the poison is doing, or will do to his body.  Immature I know, but I'm pissed off with his smugness.

Totally understand. Although I think nothing will scare these types. They’ll just twist it around using their enormous BBC based scientific knowledge to suit themselves. Better maybe to send them a picture or vid of yourself enjoying a break whilst their breathing their last in hospital.

54 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

When he asks how are you ? Just smile and say „I‘ m feeling great  and I feel sooo free life couldn‘t be better !  „  

and say it like you mean it because that is what you are!

then say to him „are you happy ? „

don‘t get on subject of covid pass , vaccines, or restrictions !

just be you youself  ! You are free and you are master of your life!

like david icke says the moment you are botherd abou what others think of you you are NOT living Your life  ! So enjoy every little thing in your life ( how good is the coffee your drinking for example ! Live life as if iyou‘ve been reborn)

you friend is NOT living HiS life ! Thats why he needs to compare himself with you !

Great words Frankie. In U.K. we have a saying, do not suffer fools gladly. I’m sure you Swiss have something similar. Words that as I get older and especially with what’s going on couldn’t be more appropriate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikey13 said:

Could some of you smarter folks help me out please?  I visit my local market café two to three times per week.  As such, I have got to know other regulars.  Here's my issue.  There is one individual who is aware that I have a passion for travel.  Indeed, on a number of occasions, he has taken great delight in reminding me that I can no longer go on holiday due to me not having the vaccine, which is of course isn't strictly true, not yet anyway.  This individual I can only describe as a 40 watter (although the light is most definitely on, its just that it isn't very bright)and again, today, with a smug smile, reminded me that I wouldn't be going on holiday, unless I accepted the jab.  My reply has always been the same in that I have replied by saying at least I have my health.

Anyway, next time this idiot feels the need to remind me that I will need to have the jab, I would like to reply in a simple way what the vaccine is doing to his body.  How can I put the fear of god into him by explaining in a simple way what the poison is doing, or will do to his body.  Immature I know, but I'm pissed off with his smugness.

I would ask him if he has had his boosters yet because remind him he won't be able to travel without them. Then I would say at least when I do get to finally travel again, I won't be suffering from a stroke or facial paralysis. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Great words Frankie. In U.K. we have a saying, do not suffer fools gladly. I’m sure you Swiss have something similar. Words that as I get older and especially with what’s going on couldn’t be more appropriate

😜
I ‚ m from UK but been living in Switzerland happily for over 20 years now

• Like 1

Just now, mrspotatohead said:

Guess that'll show them their propaganda isn't as effective as they hopes it would be. I'm looking forward with some trepidation to winter. The vaxxed will be dropping like flies, especially if it's a bad flu season and I'm willing to bet it will be. The flu has been absent for over 12 months. It must be time for it to come back.

As Icke says, jabbed starting to wake up..

THis caller to LBC about the Government's plan B

He also asked the caller how it would impact his business as he does private dinner parties.

The caller said: "It means I have got no work again, simple as that.

"I have taken loads of deposits from people, they are all going to want their money back.

"I will be sitting here with no work again, it is ridiculous.

"We have all been double jabbed, what is the point of being vaccinated then."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/i-thought-lockdown-was-irreversible-caller-rages-at-boris-for-plan-b-restriction-threat/ar-AAOsFdi?ocid=msedgntp

image.png

Edited by Mr H
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Looney tune said:

It most likely is, but most likely doesn't guarantee it is. Theres alot of misinformation flying about I would rather be 100 percent rather than wrong or as close to. I just think if it was one vax and one not you would have put the labels in view so as to leave no confusion. It leaves it to guess work rather than clearing it up which wouldn't have taken much time to do.

Regarding this something has been bothering me about the colour of MY blood i recently had taken for testing for something unrelated to covid,i'm quite used to having blood taken and normally my blood is healthy oxygenated colour,flows freely when i cut myself and clots readily (i do this quite often,i play with sharp things a lot !) the last lot was what can only be described as the darker of the two illustrated,which i didn't think a great deal about and according to my dealer errr Dr my blood results were perfectly normal ,i'm non jabbed non tested but as with most have been in contact with the jabbed (almost impossible not to be now) but the colour i saw was not what i'd normally expect to see as the extra from contagion drained a few cc's from me

Might be nowt but by the same token it could be significant

One to watch with interest for sure

56 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Guess that'll show them their propaganda isn't as effective as they hopes it would be. I'm looking forward with some trepidation to winter. The vaxxed will be dropping like flies, especially if it's a bad flu season and I'm willing to bet it will be. The flu has been absent for over 12 months. It must be time for it to come back.

I think it may perhaps come back with a new name,new set of symptoms ,a multi million pound advertising campaign and a raft of Z list celebrities promoting it

They've still got the greek alphabet to play with and then move onto the zodiac etc

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Regarding this something has been bothering me about the colour of MY blood i recently had taken for testing for something unrelated to covid,i'm quite used to having blood taken and normally my blood is healthy oxygenated colour,flows freely when i cut myself and clots readily (i do this quite often,i play with sharp things a lot !) the last lot was what can only be described as the darker of the two illustrated,which i didn't think a great deal about and according to my dealer errr Dr my blood results were perfectly normal ,i'm non jabbed non tested but as with most have been in contact with the jabbed (almost impossible not to be now) but the colour i saw was not what i'd normally expect to see as the extra from contagion drained a few cc's from me

Might be nowt but by the same token it could be significant

One to watch with interest for sure

I agree theres just as much chance it could be as not. But if you zoom in on pic there's a connection to the bag at the side and there's one you can just see between the two samples. Those bags have stuff written on it so I think if you was going to get a snap they should have been visible so to rule out any doubts plus it could have made a massive difference in peoples views on the vax. The fact there hidden out makes me doubt it. Missed opportunity if it was real as left guessing if its real or not.

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think it may perhaps come back with a new name,new set of symptoms ,a multi million pound advertising campaign and a raft of Z list celebrities promoting it

They've still got the greek alphabet to play with and then move onto the zodiac etc

Yeah I am looking forward to the zodiac...especially the Taurus complete bull variant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1