Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Useyournous said:

Scenes from that revolting and sick movie 'Midsommar'.

Midsommar is a pretty sick movie yes. It did a good job at bastardising white ethnic culture... I'd say that was its main purpose. Like all Hollywood movies it's job is to hollow out any remaining cultural niches. Sorry mods, off topic but I had to say.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

 

 

What a load of bollox! No way would 86% of parents give their consent to their kids being poisoned. What a stupid statement anyway: 'definitely or probably,' what the fuck sense does that make?

 

 

 

86%???

As you say, what a load of bollocks.

You think they'd be a little more realistic when telling their fucking lies.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It's possible that it's a psyop and she changes her views after speaking to the "experts".

 

 

 

It's already sounding sketchy.

 

White House says it offered Nicki Minaj a phone call, not a visit as rapper claimed
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/white-house-says-it-offered-nicki-minaj-phone-call-not-n1279321

 

It's possible that she will change her peronality after speaking to her handlers. I wonder which alter is going to the White House? Do we really want Gaga and Minaj to be our ambassadors?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Looney tune said:

Dude you asked me for a alternative (even tho I said I get where your coming from) i gave a quick response which I never I must add advocated anyone to do just gave an opinion. I said to you I DON'T THINK thats the way to go about it (again my own opinion), I never told you you couldn't do it.  Your a tripe condescending if your presuming you know how I would act in a war, it's difficult to call it stealing when there dead. War is war and you fight till either they are all dead or god forbid I end up losing and am dead. What the foxs idea of de culting sounded a better way to go. Are you the type to fight for free will by removing someones free will along the way? 

 

Let me tell you somethin' dude. Every now and again satan sends his servants my way and at times like that it reminds me how far I have come. For such meeting I am grateful. Nowadays, there are many....those vaccinated army for one. But I am grateful for such chance to meet them as I am comfortably numb. You do yours.

 

It's slightly off-topic....

I think you all need to realise this....it's really important if you do not want to get stuck.

5G isn't just for living humans. It is also to trap spirits....when you are dead. Spirits absorbes energy and they rely on people and any energy that is floating about e.g. 5G, your electricals. They are attracted to it like a moth to the light. This is one of the reason why so many people appears to be possessed these days because we are surrounded by the electricals and having weakened body they find it easy to hitchhike on a person.

 

So if you are intending to exit this 3D hell and especially if you are white, accumulate light like hell now so that when you die, you'll have energy/fuel to shoot out. Otherwise, you will have to become a vampire, relying on the newly depart to give you energy, steal from them in the hope that you fuel up to get the hell out of this realm. That is sad if you can gather energy NOW while you are alive. Sun gazing, absorbing the Sun's energy is important. Candle gazing does the job if you live in England where lack of strong sun light is a problem. Light means knowledge so expand your knowledge. Learn things that is taboo. Go to Hell so that you can unshackle yourself because nobody is going to do this for you, you have to do it. This means, facing satan or any demons that you are unaware/aware of. Then you can rise. People have been programmed to be afraid of things like satan/demon so that you will not unshakle yourself and leave this plane. You should know this by now. anything good for you is not recommended. They want you to remain here to be zombies. With vaccine inside of you, your connection to divine will be cut, hence you will receive no more wisdom/knowledge. You become clueless how to get out. You are damned in 3D forever. With infertility problem, there is less chance of dead spirits being reborn and you lose even more chance to get out of here. So do not miss this chance. The Golden age may come but I don't think we are talking about our life time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:

Do we really want Gaga and Minaj to be our ambassadors?

 

Not at all.

 

Assuming she stands her ground, it might wake some youngsters up that are into pop culture, but we definitely need better spokespeople for something like that. That's why I thought psyop as soon as I read about the White House story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not at all.

 

Assuming she stands her ground, it might wake some youngsters up that are into pop culture, but we definitely need better spokespeople for something like that. That's why I thought psyop as soon as I read about the White House story.

Well, I hope she's got some balls!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why does Germany need a vaccination ‘action week’?
https://www.dw.com/en/why-does-germany-need-a-vaccination-action-week/av-59200210

 

'Across Germany, stores, businesses and attractions are teaming up with the government this week to boost the country's COVID-19 vaccination numbers. They hope special offers and other perks will entice the unvaccinated to finally get their shot.'

 

Relentless.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Let me tell you somethin' dude. Every now and again satan sends his servants my way and at times like that it reminds me how far I have come. For such meeting I am grateful. Nowadays, there are many....those vaccinated army for one. But I am grateful for such chance to meet them as I am comfortably numb. You do yours.

 

It's slightly off-topic....

I think you all need to realise this....it's really important if you do not want to get stuck.

5G isn't just for living humans. It is also to trap spirits....when you are dead. Spirits absorbes energy and they rely on people and any energy that is floating about e.g. 5G, your electricals. They are attracted to it like a moth to the light. This is one of the reason why so many people appears to be possessed these days because we are surrounded by the electricals and having weakened body they find it easy to hitchhike on a person.

 

So if you are intending to exit this 3D hell and especially if you are white, accumulate light like hell now so that when you die, you'll have energy/fuel to shoot out. Otherwise, you will have to become a vampire, relying on the newly depart to give you energy, steal from them in the hope that you fuel up to get the hell out of this realm. That is sad if you can gather energy NOW while you are alive. Sun gazing, absorbing the Sun's energy is important. Candle gazing does the job if you live in England where lack of strong sun light is a problem. Light means knowledge so expand your knowledge. Learn things that is taboo. Go to Hell so that you can unshackle yourself because nobody is going to do this for you, you have to do it. This means, facing satan or any demons that you are unaware/aware of. Then you can rise. People have been programmed to be afraid of things like satan/demon so that you will not unshakle yourself and leave this plane. You should know this by now. anything good for you is not recommended. They want you to remain here to be zombies. With vaccine inside of you, your connection to divine will be cut, hence you will receive no more wisdom/knowledge. You become clueless how to get out. You are damned in 3D forever. With infertility problem, there is less chance of dead spirits being reborn and you lose even more chance to get out of here. So do not miss this chance. The Golden age may come but I don't think we are talking about our life time.

I don't know where your coming from thinking I'm from Satan's army, you know nothing about me all tho you pretend to do so. You really need to have a reality check. All I've done is to to give you my opinion on your idea of subliminal messaging the masses. You say you don't care about being better than them but you first aim is to use there very much hated means. I'm all for fighting them but you think playing with someone else mind and free will is a good ideal. 

Your name in Dale p rearrange it you get plaed which is how a dyslexic spells played. Maybe thats what your up to here promoting subliminal messaging or maybe your name is Dale. I don't like your idea of implanting messaging in peoples mind but what you do is up to you. Unless you have something of interest to ask me you can frankly bugger off and carry on with your life as all you seem to do is want to aim posts at me. 

So as it stands

77th brigade

I'm sort of person that would

Now Satan's army

 

Do you think you can actually aim a post with some sort of intelligence constructed about it? Or you just about wasting space on this thread because you seem to have it in for me.

Get over it I just don't like the way you going for subliminal messaging and your having a mini tantrum cos I disagree. You say I'm all that 77th, Satan's army yet it is you that doesn't care and uses there tactics, says a lot.

P.s you never answered when you would stop subliminal messaging the masses. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I guess we will have to wait and see, but I reckon Tin-Tin will be right.

 

Onika Tanya Maraj (Her real name) has multiple personalities, a Harajuku Barbie (No brain), an Austere businesswoman named Roman (No heart), and Nicki Minaj (No courage). These are her three main personalities along with her central “Dorothy” core personality. These personalities are created through incestuous sex and Satanic ritual abuse.

 

There is some footage of Onika Tanya Maraj with a lesbian gangster personality. The dissociation is a survival mechanism to cope with the abuse suffered by the victim. The CIA perfected this type of mind control in the 60’s and many celebrities are programmed this way. Like cream, the more programmed the celebrity the more they rise to the top.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Let me tell you somethin' dude. Every now and again satan sends his servants my way and at times like that it reminds me how far I have come. For such meeting I am grateful. Nowadays, there are many....those vaccinated army for one. But I am grateful for such chance to meet them as I am comfortably numb. You do yours.

 

It's slightly off-topic....

I think you all need to realise this....it's really important if you do not want to get stuck.

5G isn't just for living humans. It is also to trap spirits....when you are dead. Spirits absorbes energy and they rely on people and any energy that is floating about e.g. 5G, your electricals. They are attracted to it like a moth to the light. This is one of the reason why so many people appears to be possessed these days because we are surrounded by the electricals and having weakened body they find it easy to hitchhike on a person.

 

So if you are intending to exit this 3D hell and especially if you are white, accumulate light like hell now so that when you die, you'll have energy/fuel to shoot out. Otherwise, you will have to become a vampire, relying on the newly depart to give you energy, steal from them in the hope that you fuel up to get the hell out of this realm. That is sad if you can gather energy NOW while you are alive. Sun gazing, absorbing the Sun's energy is important. Candle gazing does the job if you live in England where lack of strong sun light is a problem. Light means knowledge so expand your knowledge. Learn things that is taboo. Go to Hell so that you can unshackle yourself because nobody is going to do this for you, you have to do it. This means, facing satan or any demons that you are unaware/aware of. Then you can rise. People have been programmed to be afraid of things like satan/demon so that you will not unshakle yourself and leave this plane. You should know this by now. anything good for you is not recommended. They want you to remain here to be zombies. With vaccine inside of you, your connection to divine will be cut, hence you will receive no more wisdom/knowledge. You become clueless how to get out. You are damned in 3D forever. With infertility problem, there is less chance of dead spirits being reborn and you lose even more chance to get out of here. So do not miss this chance. The Golden age may come but I don't think we are talking about our life time.

Why especially if your white?

Subliminal messaging, superior race complex, not much further and you will be exactly what you seek to destroy

Edited by Looney tune
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Onika Tanya Maraj (Her real name) has multiple personalities, a Harajuku Barbie (No brain), an Austere businesswoman named Roman (No heart), and Nicki Minaj (No courage). These are her three main personalities along with her central “Dorothy” core personality. These personalities are created through incestuous sex and Satanic ritual abuse.

 

There is some footage of Onika Tanya Maraj with a lesbian gangster personality. The dissociation is a survival mechanism to cope with the abuse suffered by the victim. The CIA perfected this type of mind control in the 60’s and many celebrities are programmed this way. Like cream, the more programmed the celebrity the more they rise to the top.

 

Yeah. She was in 'Roman's Revenge' with Eminem, another celeb with alter egos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why does Germany need a vaccination ‘action week’?
https://www.dw.com/en/why-does-germany-need-a-vaccination-action-week/av-59200210

 

'Across Germany, stores, businesses and attractions are teaming up with the government this week to boost the country's COVID-19 vaccination numbers. They hope special offers and other perks will entice the unvaccinated to finally get their shot.'

 

Relentless.

 

By William Głuchowicz who says, "Had my grandma ever made good on her promise to teach me Yiddish, I wouldn't have had to learn German from scratch."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

doesnt anyone think these superprisons being built are for the evil fookers who will be arrested and rather than death penalty shoved into them?

 

 

they might well be.

to believe that you need to believe there are factions taking down the cabal.

not many here tick that box

i believe

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

they might well be.

to believe that you need to believe there are factions taking down the cabal.

not many here tick that box

i believe

SPARS document

 

it is all scripted

 

ministers, politicians are all morons. they just follow orders

brought in through the zero liability culture.

now they are puppets who think they are protected and in the big club

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...