Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so after countless blood clots have been reported they are still considered 'rare' events are they? total clown world

Champion show jumper, 22, who suffered 'extremely rare' reaction to Moderna vaccine may never ride again as doctors say blood clots that formed on her lungs after she had Covid jab could have been triggered by taking the combined contraceptive pill

  • Imogen Allen, 22, had two blood clots form on her lungs after Moderna vaccine
  • Doctors said the clots may have been triggered by jab and contraceptive pill
  • She will be on blood-thinning medication for all her life due to the rare reaction 
  • Ms Allen, from Woodcote, may never ride a horse again or become a detective

By Kate Dennett For Mailonline

Published: 09:38 EDT, 15 September 2021 | Updated: 09:54 EDT, 15 September 2021

A champion show jumper may never ride a horse again after two massive clots formed on her lungs in an incredibly rare reaction to the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine.

Imogen Allen, 22, was told by doctors that the clots, which formed two weeks after she was jabbed, could have been triggered by the vaccine alongside five years on the combined contraceptive pill.

Ms Allen, from Woodcote, Berkshire, may never be able to ride a horse again and has had her dreams of becoming a police detective dashed after she was left bedbound.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9993515/Show-jumper-22-suffered-extremely-rare-reaction-Moderna-vaccine-never-ride-again.html

Does anyone know if Boris mum died from vaccine side effects or was it natuaral? The irony would be something else if it was vaccine related 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Does anyone know if Boris mum died from vaccine side effects or was it natuaral? The irony would be something else if it was vaccine related 

If it was vax related i think the 'kill the story machine' would be in overdrive and turbo boosting by now with perhaps a D notice as a top up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2021 at 5:27 PM, callmenuts said:

hey guys, can anybody help me out here.

 

Im working on a quick video about vax deaths and I was wondering if anybody knew of the clip I will describe.

 

Somewhere in america around 6 months or so ago a black woman was talking on a stage surrounded by vax pushers and she went on to say "I dont care whats in it, im not looking at the ingredients, Im rolling up my sleeve, and im taking it"

 

Anyone help?

 

i mind her, she had short hair

 

i think her job title was something to do with schools but i can't remember what district....new york or something like that

 

yeah she was head of public schools for the district or something like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Got government replies to several other petitions I sign online a while back. Usual response on all of them. Basically we have considered this petition and quite frankly we don’t give a fuck what you think. Bye

 

Well that is what I expected and those petitions weren't successful.

So as far as I know, no petition has changed anything so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Looney tune said:

Not at all. Just no point in being like them in the actions you choose to do. If you start out being deceitful for your own gains you wouldn't mind doing decietful behaviour again and again. Thus making you no better than that which needs to be removed. You say 77th brigade whilst the route you choose is that of their masters on a thread about covid not the meme pages that are set up in turn derailing this thread, the true work of a 77th.

The cabal needs removing and there ways and means, but no one needs to be doing it decietfully, did jesus drop his morals to gain the upper hand? 

 

I don't care if I am better than them or not. What matter is if I am effective in producing a result at this point and I don't need to seek a permission or approval from anybody though I'd appreciate extra ideas from others. We've been through these kind of moral issues in the past and look where it got to us. You are the kind of person who would say in a war, oh it's the enemy's stash, we shouldn't steal from them. lol All war is based on deception if you read Sun Tzu.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

 

I don't care if I am better than them or not. What matter is if I am effective in producing a result at this point and I don't need to seek a permission or approval from anybody though I'd appreciate extra ideas from others. We've been through these kind of moral issues in the past and look where it got to us. You are the kind of person who would say in a war, oh it's the enemy's stash, we shouldn't steal from them. lol All war is based on deception if you read Sun Tzu.

 

 

Dude you asked me for a alternative (even tho I said I get where your coming from) i gave a quick response which I never I must add advocated anyone to do just gave an opinion. I said to you I DON'T THINK thats the way to go about it (again my own opinion), I never told you you couldn't do it.  Your a tripe condescending if your presuming you know how I would act in a war, it's difficult to call it stealing when there dead. War is war and you fight till either they are all dead or god forbid I end up losing and am dead. What the foxs idea of de culting sounded a better way to go. Are you the type to fight for free will by removing someones free will along the way? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

yes of course as they intend to get the nanotech into everyone. They said this clearly from the start. Bill Gates told us they wanted to jab all 7 billion people on the planet.

 

It is now becoming harder for them to spin this though......we have seen more caution as they approached the issue of jabbing 12+

 

For this age bracket they have said that parental consent will be sought but can be over ruled which is a kind of compromise that doesn't sound too tyrannical whilst in fact being completely morally reprehensible

 

So how will they spin the next age bracket of say 5-12 year olds (ie primary school kids)?

 

Once again they will of course have to stave off a fullblown meltdown from parents by saying 'parental consent will be sought' but can they really play the gillick competancy card for children so young?

 

I guess what they could do is use a disaster as cover for being more aggressive. For example as people die of the jabs they can blame the deaths on a variant of the covid and declare an emergency under which they declare mandated jabs or they could simply say that all kids who want to go to schools must be jabbed....

 

its going to be interesting to see how they push jabs on the 5-12 years olds whilst still trying to keep up the pretense that this is a democracy where people have rights...

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

 

 

its going to be interesting to see how they push jabs on the 5-12 years olds whilst still trying to keep up the pretense that this is a democracy where people have rights...

 

Whilst trying to keep up the pretense that this is about a deady contagion, which kids don't get.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Velma said:

Whilst trying to keep up the pretense that this is about a deady contagion, which kids don't get.

 

YES!

 

with that age bracket we have a few converging logical fallacies that will surely cause some grinding of the mental gears for even the most retarded of normies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

25 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

 

I don't care if I am better than them or not. What matter is if I am effective in producing a result at this point and I don't need to seek a permission or approval from anybody though I'd appreciate extra ideas from others. We've been through these kind of moral issues in the past and look where it got to us. You are the kind of person who would say in a war, oh it's the enemy's stash, we shouldn't steal from them. lol All war is based on deception if you read Sun Tzu.

 

 

So far you've called me the 77th, now it's I bet your this sort of person, what next as you seem to have a hard on for me at the moment. I only gave you a opinion and then have just responded to your mini onslaught! You need a hug or something?

Edited by Looney tune
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so after countless blood clots have been reported they are still considered 'rare' events are they? total clown world

Champion show jumper, 22, who suffered 'extremely rare' reaction to Moderna vaccine may never ride again as doctors say blood clots that formed on her lungs after she had Covid jab could have been triggered by taking the combined contraceptive pill

  • Imogen Allen, 22, had two blood clots form on her lungs after Moderna vaccine
  • Doctors said the clots may have been triggered by jab and contraceptive pill
  • She will be on blood-thinning medication for all her life due to the rare reaction 
  • Ms Allen, from Woodcote, may never ride a horse again or become a detective

By Kate Dennett For Mailonline

Published: 09:38 EDT, 15 September 2021 | Updated: 09:54 EDT, 15 September 2021

A champion show jumper may never ride a horse again after two massive clots formed on her lungs in an incredibly rare reaction to the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine.

Imogen Allen, 22, was told by doctors that the clots, which formed two weeks after she was jabbed, could have been triggered by the vaccine alongside five years on the combined contraceptive pill.

Ms Allen, from Woodcote, Berkshire, may never be able to ride a horse again and has had her dreams of becoming a police detective dashed after she was left bedbound.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9993515/Show-jumper-22-suffered-extremely-rare-reaction-Moderna-vaccine-never-ride-again.html

 

Are the contraindications even being taken in account?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Whilst trying to keep up the pretense that this is about a deady contagion, which kids don't get.

They could spin the inevitable adverse reactions that the 12-15 year olds suffer as a new variant of covid.....to scare and panic the parents of the younger age group children into getting them vaxxed. High likelihood is that the media will go full steam ahead with children getting covid stories over these next few weeks to ramp up the fear. They could also turn up/ turn on 5G in school settings to embolden the lie.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...