Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 minutes ago, mrspotatohead said:

So they are getting nervous about the threat of criminal charges...

Schools hit with legal threats over on-site Covid jabs

They fucking should be.

Every single person, the majority whom are women injecting the vaccine into peoples' arms,

especially the arms of children must go to jail, like their bosses also.

There is no excuse anymore. Nurses know the vaccines are experimental and they should face

the consequences.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Every single person, the majority whom are women injecting the vaccine into peoples' arms,

especially the arms of children must go to jail, like their bosses also.

There is no excuse anymore. Nurses know the vaccines are experimental and they should face

the consequences.

I agree. 

We all have feelings about the justice that should be delivered to those who partake in inflicting this evil.

I would state that those who have experienced loss should decide the righteous exchange. I dislike the word punishment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Sounds amazing, will have to get right over there! :) 

On a different note. I just moved into this new place temporary. And the landlord is a retired epidemiologist for the UN. Telling me how corrupt it all is the pharma industry and he thinks that covid is a scam. I was taken aback!

When and if you decide to come to Serbia, make sure to inform me, I will be your host 😁

Well, that is one wise landlord😁 It is always nice to know that there are many of us, much more than they would want us to think.

1 minute ago, XelNaga said:

When and if you decide to come to Serbia, make sure to inform me, I will be your host 😁

Well, that is one wise landlord😁 It is always nice to know that there are many of us, much more than they would want us to think.

Thank you so much Xelnaga you are very kind.

Yes, it was really nice to know and hear his stories of how the UN and the WHO (also worked for) waste everyone's money.  And also said they've been working on the covid vaccine for years (which we already know but nice to hear from a former official's mouth) I look forward to hearing more stories from him in the future.

18 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i'm not sure about that,you had police hour in Serbia,right?

Yes, on the beggining of this scam, for about a month, when people stil weren't sure about it all. Protests started shortly after that, and the police hour was cancelled. When they decided to impose another police hour, we didn't let them. In these 1,5+ years of this scam, I haven't worn a mask for more than 2 hours total (only in certain factories), never had a problem with anyone about it. Since vaxx started, only a couple of people asked me if I had it, etc. Except for that 1 month of police hour, we have been living completely normally, so trust me, it is much better here than in most countries. We can also travel to couple of neighbouring countries without vaxx/test. Kind regards..

• Thanks 2