Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, northern star said:

Was just thinking today. Everyone I admire (not many in fairness) is anti- vaxx. Yet every despicable and annoying person on TV and in the media or politics is pushing it. Doesnt that tell you something?

Yes, that it's a Satanic Death Cult.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

herd%2Bintelligence%2Bcorona.jpeg

We reached herd mentality quite a while ago,it's going to be an uphill struggle to get past that,and in some cases i don't think they will ever get past it

I find the term ''herd immunity'' obnoxious in the extreme as well ,basically  people are now livestock and to be treated as such and no one bats an eyelid at being equated to farm animals,just another case of the language being corrupted to fit the agenda.1984,A clockwork orange ,both warned of this (along with several others no doubt

Doubleplusgood comrades

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

We reached herd mentality quite a while ago,it's going to be an uphill struggle to get past that,and in some cases i don't think they will ever get past it

I find the term ''herd immunity'' obnoxious in the extreme as well ,basically  people are now livestock and to be treated as such and no one bats an eyelid at being equated to farm animals,just another case of the language being corrupted to fit the agenda.1984,A clockwork orange ,both warned of this (along with several others no doubt

Doubleplusgood comrades

I agree on both counts. Still waiting for the hundredth monkey to please stand up! lol

8 hours ago, mrspotatohead said:

Interesting and agree on the decultifying thing..

Also here's a petition to stop vaxxing kids:

Do not vaccinate children against COVID-19 until Phase 3 trials are complete

I'v spent the last couple of days investigating UK ham radio,not as a means of breaking into public broadcasts but as an alternative means of communication away from the corporate means which we are all lumped with and although i was licensed many years ago  for offshore aeronautical operations and vhf they don't apply so its a case of starting from scratch but what amazed me the most was the price for entry level ,all in including a cheap handheld(around 40 quid if going bargain bucket), licensing fees etc it comes in around 150 quid plus the exams are done online now so a new lockdown hobby beckons !

I'm aware of the governments plans during ww2 to round up all radio hams and wouldn't be at all surprisd if that is not something that has been discussed in some corridors or power somewhere already especially in regard to covid emergency planning (the planning that the public never see that is,i believe its called civil contingency now )

Not a major item on my plans list of things to do to ensure that the next lockdown will be slightly more bearable than the last but an interesting viable alternative away from corporate controlled communication

• Thanks 1

COVID19/11: Narratives Intertwined is OffG’s new series of short interviews with prominent voices in the alternate media, vocal Covid sceptics and leading figures in the 9/11 truth movement.

The series is intended to both mark the 20th anniversary of the World Trade Center collapse, and discuss how that event helped shape the modern world and, in turn, set the stage for the Covid “pandemic”.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/15/watch-covid19-11-mike-yeadon/  Video and full article

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/14/watch-covid19-11-catherine-austin-fitts/ Vid & article

53 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

E55557DA-BAE3-4A1E-8979-86D4A8EBB491.jpeg

I used to think that was a genuine bible passage.....It isn't.

It's mostly Quentin Tarantino's work from the film Pulp Fiction.

Here's the real passage from the KingJames bible.

"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them"

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 3