Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

There was one a few weeks ago and a quick ddgo shows this

 

3 hours ago brighton internet outage due to 'maintenance'

5 hours ago sheffield internet outage due to 'maintenance'

5 hours ago Daily Fail Russian ship in channel which can cut subsea cables

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9985185/Russian-spy-ship-English-Channel.html

 

Anybody would think we are being primed for something !

 

 

 

 

Here in South Western Ontario the night before last we had perpetual lightning...it didn't stop flashing for around two hours straight. Then we had power outages. I have never seen that before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Mr H said:

 

I just went on the Scotland website to see how many recorded deaths there are to warrant this from the Sturge.

 

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-data-for-scotland/

 

So none yesterday,week ending 5th sept was 58 deaths. And this is with covid and not from covid.

 

I mean I'm pretty sure more than 58 people have died from eating fried mars bars in Scotland during that time. I mean what on earth is she doing? Let Covid go Politicians, let it go.....................

 

 

Trudeau doesnt want to let covid go either. This interview is quite telling. I think the interviewer is amazing... she had him running. But the last few minutes is quite telling....haha:

 

https://globalnews.ca/video/rd/ee28dfd4-14d2-11ec-b64a-0242ac110004/?jwsource=cl&fbclid=IwAR0zHuTnThkvAKpMSqPz7gZ61HqI2Gh9Uyz92a9gmXRs2I5xxUXD9Tigr4U

 

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

SAS.png.610fd0e76f68849ca5d41d16dbeafc70.png

 

To be honest, I always thought Jimmy was innocent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little boy, little boy, little boy, I'll fix it for you - is what Jimmy said to me before he arranged for me to milk cows blindfold at his own farm in Scotland.

 

Was just thinking today. Everyone I admire (not many in fairness) is anti- vaxx. Yet every despicable and annoying person on TV and in the media or politics is pushing it. Doesnt that tell you something?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2021 at 7:51 AM, skitzorat said:

*spits coffee on the screen*

Image

 

In breeding in ex-president george bush's house, gone wild.

I've been saying it for years and now finally the truth has come out and i have been proven to be right, george bush is a motherfucker.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mrspotatohead said:

 

If only there was something in the UK like the US Emergency Broadcast System that could take over the airwaves and broadcast THE TRUTH to the masses 24/7 so they finally get it..

 

Hmm maybe Project Odin could help with that ;)

 

 

there is somthing,it's called pirate radio,it still exists and the ability to break into public broadcasts exists not so sure about tv since digital but pirate tv in the UK was a thing as well at one time,although i do know of Brazilian radio pirates 'stealing' satellite broadcast link frequencies and broadcasting so SOME tech is there,all highly illegal of course and subject to intense government scrutiny should it happen especially if it doesn't fit the official narrative this week but the takeover of tv stations a la V for vendetta is highly improbable,not impossible but highly improbable 

The UK emergency broadcast sytem was done away with effectively a few years ago and its a case of the media will; broadcast what its told to broadcast when it is told to broadcast it now but couched in official jargonese

I don't think broadcasting things will wake people up,theres enough experiments been done to show that the level of indoctrination has been so complete that even when faced with overwhelming evidence the contrary people will still refuse to believe the truth

I think looking at the methods and techniques employed by people who de cultify folks after deep, years long immersion into cults may be more fruitful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

there is somthing,it's called pirate radio,it still exists and the ability to break into public broadcasts exists not so sure about tv since digital but pirate tv in the UK was a thing as well at one time,although i do know of Brazilian radio pirates 'stealing' satellite broadcast link frequencies and broadcasting so SOME tech is there,all highly illegal of course and subject to intense government scrutiny should it happen especially if it doesn't fit the official narrative this week but the takeover of tv stations a la V for vendetta is highly improbable,not impossible but highly improbable 

The UK emergency broadcast sytem was done away with effectively a few years ago and its a case of the media will; broadcast what its told to broadcast when it is told to broadcast it now but couched in official jargonese

I don't think broadcasting things will wake people up,theres enough experiments been done to show that the level of indoctrination has been so complete that even when faced with overwhelming evidence the contrary people will still refuse to believe the truth

I think looking at the methods and techniques employed by people who de cultify folks after deep, years long immersion into cults may be more fruitful

 

Interesting and agree on the decultifying thing..

 

Also here's a petition to stop vaxxing kids:

 

Do not vaccinate children against COVID-19 until Phase 3 trials are complete

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

there is somthing,it's called pirate radio,it still exists and the ability to break into public broadcasts exists not so sure about tv since digital but pirate tv in the UK was a thing as well at one time,although i do know of Brazilian radio pirates 'stealing' satellite broadcast link frequencies and broadcasting so SOME tech is there,all highly illegal of course and subject to intense government scrutiny should it happen especially if it doesn't fit the official narrative this week but the takeover of tv stations a la V for vendetta is highly improbable,not impossible but highly improbable 

The UK emergency broadcast sytem was done away with effectively a few years ago and its a case of the media will; broadcast what its told to broadcast when it is told to broadcast it now but couched in official jargonese

I don't think broadcasting things will wake people up,theres enough experiments been done to show that the level of indoctrination has been so complete that even when faced with overwhelming evidence the contrary people will still refuse to believe the truth

I think looking at the methods and techniques employed by people who de cultify folks after deep, years long immersion into cults may be more fruitful

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I live in a European country and as from today the only places we can enter is the supermarket, all other places are banned unless you are fully vaxxed, have proof of a valid test (quick test is only 24 hours now) or proof you've had the virus (6months I think).

We can't even put petrol in the car without one of the above, or if we need to report a crime we are not allowed in the police station.

Now how this is going to be 'policed' is another matter, something that has been brought up by different people but as yet no answer. The police say that they are not going to do it siting cost reasons, same goes for the individual shops. 

If this is not the definition of desperation then I don't know what is, everybody can see (even the vaxxed) that it's pressure of the highest order being applied to push people to take the jab, plain and simple. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

I live in a European country and as from today the only places we can enter is the supermarket, all other places are banned unless you are fully vaxxed, have proof of a valid test (quick test is only 24 hours now) or proof you've had the virus (6months I think).

We can't even put petrol in the car without one of the above, or if we need to report a crime we are not allowed in the police station.

Now how this is going to be 'policed' is another matter, something that has been brought up by different people but as yet no answer. The police say that they are not going to do it siting cost reasons, same goes for the individual shops. 

If this is not the definition of desperation then I don't know what is, everybody can see (even the vaxxed) that it's pressure of the highest order being applied to push people to take the jab, plain and simple. 

Sounds awful, do you mind sharing which European country this is?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Sounds awful, do you mind sharing which European country this is?

Slovenia mate.

But these new rules are happing in a few other countries like Austria, Germany and Switzerland, just not so extreme.

I've been taking to people in Austria and even though they got vaxxed they can't understand what's going on. They have to wear different masks in different shops depending on your vax status... ffp2 masks if you haven't had the jab, those blue thin ones if you have... I think that not only are they trying to  push for the vax but they are want to split the people by showing exactly who is vaxxed or not. Imagine being in a supermarket looking around, half have ffp2 masks and the others the blues, you've really got to laugh at the whole situation. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Big Pharma have done very well. $1000 for some pills for one man - imagine if hundreds of millions eventually develop the same issues.

 

However, just as we have been warning/warned many many times; I will not personally share this until such time I am convinced this is not a trap. To me, this did not ring true. His testimony is definitely believable but his delivery didn't seem genuine at all.

 

It is a common tactic for the enemy to put out a lie in our favour, have us shout it from the rooftops, then expose the lie as an example of our madness. It would not surprise me if they start (or have already started) wheeling out strawman crisis actors that are in their pay.

 

We have no need to resort to their tactics but they can sure do it for us. Therefore, is this man traceable outside this video?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This actually sickened me.

 

Just because she showed symptoms, could have been high temp, cough anything.........

 

Four-year-old girl dies of Covid after anti-vaxxer mom contracts virus

 

Kali Cook died in her sleep on 7 September, within hours of showing symptoms of coronavirus

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-covid-girl-anti-vax-mom-b1918895.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...