Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

So you have a superior solution. Show it to us then. ?

If you must know, we influence, manipulate people all the time. All the fucking time.

If you were to go for a job interview, you'd probably dress appropriately to impress, you won't be going there with your dirty jeans..... You even influence your family and friends.

Anyway, if you feel importance is being righteous, that is your thing. I know that mind control has to be undone with counter mind control that's all.

Go back to my last post

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So you have a superior solution. Show it to us then. ?

If you must know, we influence, manipulate people all the time. All the fucking time.

If you were to go for a job interview, you'd probably dress appropriately to impress, you won't be going there with your dirty jeans..... You even influence your family and friends.

Anyway, if you feel importance is being righteous, that is your thing. I know that mind control has to be undone with counter mind control that's all.

9 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Wouldn't it be better to hack the airwaves and simply lay out the truth to people? Imagine everyone watching the 6 o'clock news or 10 o'clock and then something else breaks there readings and then you lay out truth and back it up with facts. I presume you would get more of a response out of it.

You could even hack live streams reaching the ones who don't watch TV. You wouldn't be tricking just putting out truths

43 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

nicola sturgeon has presided over the creation of SMART cities in scotland where the residents are now not only under 24/ surveillance but are being bathed in wifi radiation around the clock

she wants people jabbed for something that the official figures say have a survival rate of 99.8% for the under 70's

she has caused untold harm to people by locking them down in their homes where they have been pushed out of the hospitals unable to get operations and treatments for a host of problems and where they have been unable to see their family and friends

all vaccines carry risks they admit......so are they seriously trying to tell us that the risks are less than those of a virus they tell us has a 99.8% survival rate for those affected who lets be honest were really just people with the flu or pneumonia who had other serious underlying health problems

what will be the combined damage of all that? What will be the combined damage of adverse reactions from jabs, missed hospital operations and treatments, accumulative stress, exposure to wifi (and now 5G) and the loss of businesses destroyed by the lockdowns?

are we 'fear mongering' to ask these questions? how dismissive she is of reasonable concerns. Clearly these globalist types have no care for what the people of their countries of birth think about any of this. According to sturgeon and biden we should all just shut up and do whatever the authoritarians tell us to do

Tut, tut....You heard the lady you 'orrible lot.  Cease and desist!  Stop killing grannies and little kiddies.  Bend over for the jibber-jab and take it thrice.  It's for your own good.  And remember: you're doing it for the kiddies.

SAS.png.610fd0e76f68849ca5d41d16dbeafc70.png

To be honest, I always thought Jimmy was innocent.

Little boy, little boy, little boy, I'll fix it for you - is what Jimmy said to me before he arranged for me to milk cows blindfold at his own farm in Scotland.

Edited by Ergo Storm

9 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

You could even hack live streams reaching the ones who don't watch TV. You wouldn't be tricking just putting out truths

That doesn't work due to normies under hypnosis, thus no point in hacking like that. We've had enough stories to tell in this forum.

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

That doesn't work due to normies under hypnosis, thus no point in hacking like that. We've had enough stories to tell in this forum.

Juse out of curiosity when would you stop sub messaging? Or would you have to keep doing it incase they start doing it again?

26 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Wouldn't it be better to hack the airwaves and simply lay out the truth to people? Imagine everyone watching the 6 o'clock news or 10 o'clock and then something else breaks there readings and then you lay out truth and back it up with facts. I presume you would get more of a response out of it.

If only there was something in the UK like the US Emergency Broadcast System that could take over the airwaves and broadcast THE TRUTH to the masses 24/7 so they finally get it..

Hmm maybe Project Odin could help with that ;)

1 minute ago, mrspotatohead said:

If only there was something in the UK like the US Emergency Broadcast System that could take over the airwaves and broadcast THE TRUTH to the masses 24/7 so they finally get it..

If only lol

11 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

There was one a few weeks ago and a quick ddgo shows this

3 hours ago brighton internet outage due to 'maintenance'

5 hours ago sheffield internet outage due to 'maintenance'

5 hours ago Daily Fail Russian ship in channel which can cut subsea cables

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9985185/Russian-spy-ship-English-Channel.html

Anybody would think we are being primed for something !

Here in South Western Ontario the night before last we had perpetual lightning...it didn't stop flashing for around two hours straight. Then we had power outages. I have never seen that before.

11 hours ago, Mr H said:

I just went on the Scotland website to see how many recorded deaths there are to warrant this from the Sturge.

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-data-for-scotland/

So none yesterday,week ending 5th sept was 58 deaths. And this is with covid and not from covid.

I mean I'm pretty sure more than 58 people have died from eating fried mars bars in Scotland during that time. I mean what on earth is she doing? Let Covid go Politicians, let it go.....................

Trudeau doesnt want to let covid go either. This interview is quite telling. I think the interviewer is amazing... she had him running. But the last few minutes is quite telling....haha:

https://globalnews.ca/video/rd/ee28dfd4-14d2-11ec-b64a-0242ac110004/?jwsource=cl&fbclid=IwAR0zHuTnThkvAKpMSqPz7gZ61HqI2Gh9Uyz92a9gmXRs2I5xxUXD9Tigr4U

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

Little boy, little boy, little boy, I'll fix it for you - is what Jimmy said to me before he arranged for me to milk cows blindfold at his own farm in Scotland.

IMG-20210813-WA0003.jpg.841b7563331cb1d500b20efbb5fcdc8b.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

Was just thinking today. Everyone I admire (not many in fairness) is anti- vaxx. Yet every despicable and annoying person on TV and in the media or politics is pushing it. Doesnt that tell you something?

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 7:51 AM, skitzorat said:

*spits coffee on the screen*

In breeding in ex-president george bush's house, gone wild.

I've been saying it for years and now finally the truth has come out and i have been proven to be right, george bush is a motherfucker.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrspotatohead said:

there is somthing,it's called pirate radio,it still exists and the ability to break into public broadcasts exists not so sure about tv since digital but pirate tv in the UK was a thing as well at one time,although i do know of Brazilian radio pirates 'stealing' satellite broadcast link frequencies and broadcasting so SOME tech is there,all highly illegal of course and subject to intense government scrutiny should it happen especially if it doesn't fit the official narrative this week but the takeover of tv stations a la V for vendetta is highly improbable,not impossible but highly improbable 

The UK emergency broadcast sytem was done away with effectively a few years ago and its a case of the media will; broadcast what its told to broadcast when it is told to broadcast it now but couched in official jargonese

I don't think broadcasting things will wake people up,theres enough experiments been done to show that the level of indoctrination has been so complete that even when faced with overwhelming evidence the contrary people will still refuse to believe the truth

I think looking at the methods and techniques employed by people who de cultify folks after deep, years long immersion into cults may be more fruitful