Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

3 minutes ago, wideawake said:

We can clean all we want and should but nothing will improve on this planet if the giants don't get involved in a serious manner. This is my last post about this as we're derailing this thread...

Cheers 

We are not derailing the thread, this is ALL linked. Sorry that you cannot see that. Corona is about tightening the grip on humanity. There is no virus, it should be obvious at this point, it's about politics and control, not health.

Corporations are not going to save you, they will instead get rid of you like they are working to do right now. It starts with us, we can make the change by boycotting the corporation. When corporations make no money they go out of business or change their model or product until they are making money. The people ultimately have control.

Here you go, at 9:49 into this short clip. 

Why doesn't Bill Gates do it?

Why doesn't the president do it?

It's always someone else. Stop expecting others to do it for you and take action.

We all want to be first to be second, when it's controversial.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

Hmm, how many resources would it take to ship all those people to Mars? How much fuel to power the rockets? Surely it would be more practical to let them stay? 

And wouldn't it be effectively murdering them? How many of them would survive the journey let alone survive on Mars? 

I don't think you've thought it through. You're just spouting off. 

You have a lot of catching up to do in terms of understanding just how far the aerospace industry have come over the last seventy five years. They have other tech and hardware now besides rockets but I'm just saying, if a person is still littering up the planet then they deserve to go bye bye, and if this offends any litterbugs oh fucking well, get a clue already. The. Earth. Is. Not. A. Garbage. Can.

2 minutes ago, Messenger said:

We are not derailing the thread, this is ALL linked. Sorry that you cannot see that. Corona is about tightening the grip on humanity. There is no virus, it should be obvious at this point, it's about politics and control, not health.

Corporations are not going to save you, they will instead get rid of you like they are working to do right now. It starts with us, we can make the change by boycotting the corporation. When corporations make no money they go out of business or change their model or product until they are making money. The people ultimately have control.

Here you go, at 9:49 into this short clip. 

Why doesn't Bill Gates do it?

Why doesn't the president do it?

It's always someone else. Stop expecting others to do it for you and take action.

We all want to be first to be second, when it's controversial.

Sorry mate but Steven Greer doesn't sit well with me and I haven't listened to him in years as he is part of the propaganda...

ALL ALIENS ARE FRIENDLY according to him and just give him some money and he'll show you some UFOs at a pre-selected location and time. 😆

Nah, Thanks anyway

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wideawake said:

Sorry mate but Steven Greer doesn't sit well with me and I haven't listened to him in years as he is part of the propaganda...

ALL ALIENS ARE FRIENDLY according to him and just give him some money and he'll show you some UFOs at a pre-selected location and time. 😆

Nah, Thanks anyway

It doesn't matter if you don't like Greer, zero point energy still exists and he is right about a lot of things.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Messenger said:

It doesn't matter if you don't like Greer, zero point energy still exists and he is right about a lot of things.

You have hijacked this thread and I for one don't appreciate it. I also believe your interaction is deliberate. I am an independent thinker, I do not believe in CC and would also appreciate it if you would not use the 'we' as I am not a party to your mindset. Thank you.

Thought one of my relatives was relatively awake but jusging from our conversation last night he still can't see something very sinister is taking place other than incompetent civil servents and media. I caught him having a conversation last night sticking up for Doris. I don't know what its going to take for some people. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

I agree that the climate change/ not climate change and it’s part in the current world we live in is very important.

Maybe starting a new thread would be a good idea.
This cv thread is really useful for people to help them keep up to date on what is going on, so that they can make more informed choices. Info on protest, latest research, bs etc. Getting drowned out now.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Messenger said:

I agree Jode, it is not for me to decide but clearly humanity are destroying Earth and I am witness to this every day and I was even a part of it for many years. So how do we raise consciousness of humanity to get people to realize the bigger picture which is to have respect for the planet and not be so focused on their selfish vices.

Example. I'm sitting here at my desk watching a video on youtube and I see this car pull up outside and I know who it is, this lady who is severely obese, always smoking a cigarette, she always has dunkin donuts coffees, and today I see her pull into a parking spot and light up a cigarette. I know what's coming so I keep a close eye on her. I look away for a moment and then next thing I know is the cigarette butt is on the ground.

How do we teach these unconscious selfish people that this behavior is NOT ok? Maybe we need more corona psyops. I'm really tired of watching humanity's selfish behavior and so I am starting to shift sides and as each day goes by and I witness these selfish acts by unconscious people I begin to agree more with the people who want to reduce the population.

Imagine in a century if the population continues to grow and say for example that in addition to the already 7 billion people on Earth, I guess that maybe 45% are smokers, 40% of them litter their butts. Now imagine if in a century from now we take on another 2 billion people of which a few million take up smoking and of those at least a few hundred thousand are litterbugs.

At what point does humanity say, enough is enough? When do people learn that something they are doing is wrong on so many levels? When the Earth is one giant pile of cigarette butts? When our water is so toxic that we can no longer drink it? When our soil is so toxic that we can no longer grow food?

As long as I am witnessing people throwing down toxic cancer-causing litter on the ground which gets into the water and soil, I say the culling must continue. For anyone who doesn't like it I encourage them to eat some cigarette butts. Yes, eat them, even if they aren't yours. Eat em up because that's where we are headed.

Of all the creatures on planet Earth, humans are the most destructive. How many animals have gone extinct due to animal poaching so that some rich bitch can have ivory earings?

Are humans the most destructive? Really deeply inside dont you think your neighbour already just might feel horrific and have given up? How about changing the question to what kind of world do humans need so they don't need to consume so much...drugs, donuts, whatever? Consumption is the problem and who benefits from that? I dont know the answer but I'm not ready to give up on humans yet the system has created an almost impossible place to live  prehaps if she felt love and meaning she wouldn't need cigarettes and donuts?

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40063514.html

Here we go. Have been saying this for a while now to friends and family but this is the beginning of inserting of "traffic-light systems" into people's thinking. It begins as safe travel zones, lockdown levels etc but it will end up being applied as part of the health passport and eventually social credit apps to determine who is an undesirable and who can go about their life. They're normalising it so if we accept one we are more likely to accept the others. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Corporations are made up of PSYCHOPATHS. 

Corporate psychopaths have bought and paid for the vast majority of World Governments. 

Corporations and Governments run by PSYCHOPATHS are damaging OUR planet. 

'We' the people don't get a say in it.. Despite all the petitions in the world to sign... Despite all the charities to donate money to... Despite all the illusions of voting and 'Democracy'. 

As Odds said, stop with the 'WE'.. I'm not part of your understanding of WE, and I'd guess neither are most who visit this Forum. 

Thanks 

BC :0)

Out of likes...

Bravo! 👏👏👏

29 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

The father of a friend mine can't smell and taste not so good since yesterday.He has no cold or anything like that. I know it is not Covid but what could it be?

I know loads of people now who have tested positive and the loss of taste/smell is what most of them report- no coughs, no temperatures..... it's annoying that they go for tests though I keep saying to my friends and family to stop going for a test for every sniffle! I was with my friend on Saturday and she had no sense of taste and smell... she went for a test and that came back negative though. 

1 minute ago, Jode said:

I know loads of people now who have tested positive and the loss of taste/smell is what most of them report- no coughs, no temperatures..... it's annoying that they go for tests though I keep saying to my friends and family to stop going for a test for every sniffle! I was with my friend on Saturday and she had no sense of taste and smell... she went for a test and that came back negative though. 

He didn't had a test yet. If it would be 2018 he wouldn't think about it. It is because of the media. 

Yeah I know it's so annoying one of the school teachers went for  test for a sore throat! Only symptom. It's not even on the list of symptoms to go for a test for....it came back bloody positive and now all year 5 kids are off for two weeks. If people stopped going for tests this would be all gone in weeks

7 minutes ago, Jode said:

Yeah I know it's so annoying one of the school teachers went for  test for a sore throat! Only symptom. It's not even on the list of symptoms to go for a test for....it came back bloody positive and now all year 5 kids are off for two weeks. If people stopped going for tests this would be all gone in weeks

If people stop watching the news it would be over

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's good to see that no one is wearing masks and don't care about social distancing. 

First thing I noticed though in that clip is instead of seeing masks everywhere, you see the top of their heads as they are all looking at phones. "Life is normal here".

But I get your point... 🙂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jode said:

That's interesting as I work within education and was told by a doctor to go get a test as I had a sore throat...it felt like just a really bad throat infection which you'd normally get antibiotics for. He insisted that this symptom was indeed linked to Covid and that I shouldn't go to work. He also wouldn't give anything for the sore throat, even though it was properly throbbing and I could hardly talk.

I didn't bother with getting a test.

Just got my lunch and I am in disbelief by the amount of branch covidions I have seen today wearing masks. Then I went to this cafe and it is all just bollocks. I'm sure that plastic is going to stop a deadly virus. Then some silly old bird came in with the full visa gear and I nearly burst out laughing. The chef gave my burger and had his mask down and I thought someone sane! 

IMG20201013121159.jpg.1caf36ee70835cc75703fc5a6293a4d5.jpg

Edited by Fluke
46 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Sweden back to normal and the UK heading in to another insane lockdown... total madness. 

They showed some 90 year old in hospital as proof of the virus outbreak haha 

It's an absolute joke. You could go to any ICU unit in the world and see critically ill dying people that's what hospitals are full of. People die. People seen to forget that. And also fool for the propaganda.

Perhaps when furlough ends in a couple of weeks we will see a different attitude when people realise they haven't got jobs to go to. Is it 5million still on furlough?