Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, factJack said:

 

yes that's the one I was thinking of.

Forgot to mention this earlier- I remember hearing about the 'Death' brand of cigarettes years ago but never saw them before. An example of reverse psychology in advertising;

death-cigs-content-2019.jpg.23b4c883eda2f57b5714d084fc1748fa.jpg

 

and a link here to video on the Kent cigarettes ad strategy;

http://whale.to/c/leaked_ad.html  (web article)

 

@DaleP

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

I used to smoke that brand. 😂

Isn't all this talk of subliminal messaging just as bad as the subliminal messaging being pumped our way? If you take all the subtle messaging they have done with covid has anyone here actually been jabbed? You could look at the brands of fags with messaging as looking to make you sick. It would be more worth while de programming the minds as opposed to being deceitful and tricking there minds it's no better than them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, mrspotatohead said:

Check out these twitter hashtags

 

Parents and others are absolutely FURIOUS

 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeaveOurKidsAlone?src=hashtag_click

 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/enoughisenough?src=hashtag_click

 

Arrest these fucks please 

 

Can anyone with a twatter account post the link to the cease and desist notice and start  the hashtag #CEASEANDDESIST??

 

https://www.nomorelockdowns.uk/immediate_cease_desist

 

Serendipitiously the collective consciousness is way ahead as usual..

 

There is already a #ceaseanddesist 

 

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CEASEANDDESIST&src=typed_query&f=top

 

Thank God

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Isn't all this talk of subliminal messaging just as bad as the subliminal messaging being pumped our way? If you take all the subtle messaging they have done with covid has anyone here actually been jabbed? You could look at the brands of fags with messaging as looking to make you sick. It would be more worth while de programming the minds as opposed to being deceitful and tricking there minds it's no better than them

Yeah, I agree with you on that. But it may be worth researching the techniques they use so you can warn others about it. Better to trick people into learning in more overt ways probably-

 

127815953_SafeandEffective(1).jpg.b9d4ce67753371f301ee8de4d00c04c6.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

Yeah, I agree with you on that. But it may be worth researching the techniques they use so you can warn others about it. Better to trick people into learning in more overt ways probably-

 

127815953_SafeandEffective(1).jpg.b9d4ce67753371f301ee8de4d00c04c6.jpg

I get where your coming from but tricking and deceitful behaviour will never make you on the right side of anything. Im all for changing peoples perspectives only in a honest way. 2 wrongs will never make a right. But I realise your prob doing it from good intentions.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Looney tune said:

I get where your coming from but tricking and deceitful behaviour will never make you on the right side of anything. Im all for changing peoples perspectives only in a honest way. 2 wrongs will never make a right. But I realise your prob doing it from good intentions.

Absolutely. I'm not sure how effective subliminal stuff is anyway really. Having said that, the TV seems to have a big effect on hypnotising people but it's probably certain frequencies being used more than imagery. It definitely seems to zombify people. Even a few people I know who were once 'awake' have gone back to sleep (and been jabbed) - and they all seem to have TV watching in common.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Isn't all this talk of subliminal messaging just as bad as the subliminal messaging being pumped our way? If you take all the subtle messaging they have done with covid has anyone here actually been jabbed? You could look at the brands of fags with messaging as looking to make you sick. It would be more worth while de programming the minds as opposed to being deceitful and tricking there minds it's no better than them

 

Well that's the whole point of this discussion.

It's not a question of better than them. It is about achieving to wake them up from the hypnosis.

If you think telling them that "this jab is no good" is no better than the elites telling normies "to have a jab".... I'd still think it's worthwhile trying. There is no time to be proud. In a war situation, if I find an open storage of the enemy which contains all kinds of amo, I'd steal and use it against them. We've got to sling everything we can and see which sticks. If this was 5 years ago, we could put in on a back burner but there is no such luxury anymore.

 

If you have other idea to wake them up from this mass hypnosis. Tell us.

 

Now that I've watched a few video, I'd put a few skulls in a syringe but would that make them take 'death' even more?!? 🤪

I need to sleep on this. Idea will come.

 

Is that 'cherry and cream' structure still in Trafalgar sq? That's got to be a sex thing, isn't it.

As seen in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LGpNMYNjw

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Absolutely. I'm not sure how effective subliminal stuff is anyway really. Having said that, the TV seems to have a big effect on hypnotising people but it's probably certain frequencies being used more than imagery. It definitely seems to zombify people. Even a few people I know who were once 'awake' have gone back to sleep (and been jabbed) - and they all seem to have TV watching in common.

 

There you go. Subliminals are in the TV. I don't watch it hence I'm in a different world.

It's obvious that it works. Supermarkets use it as well. It is everywhere.

 

It may be that we need to draw attention of everyone that masses are hypnotised.

They are not aware of this currently. If you put an idea that they are using this....they might start talking about it. Just as conspiracy was once known as conspiracy, they heard it before but now they are taking notice of it.

 

I think meme is actually quite powerful because it is a short message and on point when put together with an appropriate image. Do not underestimate.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

There you go. Subliminals are in the TV. I don't watch it hence I'm in a different world.

It's obvious that it works. Supermarkets use it as well. It is everywhere.

And also the repetition on TV news, etc. I think has a big effect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Kranky reckons we are spreading the fear.

 

 

 

nicola sturgeon has presided over the creation of SMART cities in scotland where the residents are now not only under 24/ surveillance but are being bathed in wifi radiation around the clock

 

she wants people jabbed for something that the official figures say have a survival rate of 99.8% for the under 70's

 

she has caused untold harm to people by locking them down in their homes where they have been pushed out of the hospitals unable to get operations and treatments for a host of problems and where they have been unable to see their family and friends

 

all vaccines carry risks they admit......so are they seriously trying to tell us that the risks are less than those of a virus they tell us has a 99.8% survival rate for those affected who lets be honest were really just people with the flu or pneumonia who had other serious underlying health problems

 

what will be the combined damage of all that? What will be the combined damage of adverse reactions from jabs, missed hospital operations and treatments, accumulative stress, exposure to wifi (and now 5G) and the loss of businesses destroyed by the lockdowns?

 

are we 'fear mongering' to ask these questions? how dismissive she is of reasonable concerns. Clearly these globalist types have no care for what the people of their countries of birth think about any of this. According to sturgeon and biden we should all just shut up and do whatever the authoritarians tell us to do

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Well that's the whole point of this discussion.

It's not a question of better than them. It is about achieving to wake them up from the hypnosis.

If you think telling them that "this jab is no good" is no better than the elites telling normies "to have a jab".... I'd still think it's worthwhile trying. There is no time to be proud. In a war situation, if I find an open storage of the enemy which contains all kinds of amo, I'd steal and use it against them. We've got to sling everything we can and see which sticks. If this was 5 years ago, we could put in on a back burner but there is no such luxury anymore.

 

If you have other idea to wake them up from this mass hypnosis. Tell us.

 

Now that I've watched a few video, I'd put a few skulls in a syringe but would that make them take 'death' even more?!? 🤪

I need to sleep on this. Idea will come.

 

Is that 'cherry and cream' structure still in Trafalgar sq? That's got to be a sex thing, isn't it.

As seen in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LGpNMYNjw

 

I would disagree about it being better than them. Would you really follow people who trick and deceive you from the outset. It's not a good precedent to start out with and makes you no better than them. Your doing it for your agenda just like them. I watch TV,  go to the supermarket and still see through there agenda. Unfortunately it takes a personal experience of some kind that makes you wake up and enter the rabbit hole. Watching subliminal hits won't do it, it's generally something on a bigger scale than that. 

Just out of curiosity, how long do you think the powers that be have been in power? 10, 50, 100, 1000, 10000 years, more? Has anyone been able to challange them? Or do they just rebranded themselves as something else and carry on leading? How many times has a society been remade? There's enough outs at the moment meaning you don't need to take a jab. They've never mandated one single jab for me to take? And there will always be ways of exemption. Idiots unfortunately will never awaken even if you gave them unrefutable proof but they will be the ones that fall by the wayside while the smart survive and in all honesty it's not my buisness to decide how someone else should think, that's there free will and they will live and die by it. 

If it's more about a technocracy I'm sorry to say we've all been asleep for far to long to prevent it. Your never gonna wake enough people quick enough to stop it no matter how much you try. So that only leaves war fighting in the streets to stop it which will play right into there hands as we would be killing eachover. I know people say rothchilds gates etc but do you think you will ever find the people that give them there orders? They've infected everything and you would never truly know who to trust.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

And also the repetition on TV news, etc. I think has a big effect.

Wouldn't it be better to hack the airwaves and simply lay out the truth to people? Imagine everyone watching the 6 o'clock news or 10 o'clock and then something else breaks there readings and then you lay out truth and back it up with facts. I presume you would get more of a response out of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

I would disagree about it being better than them. Would you really follow people who trick and deceive you from the outset. It's not a good precedent to start out with and makes you no better than them.

 

So you have a superior solution. Show it to us then. ?

 

If you must know, we influence, manipulate people all the time. All the fucking time.

If you were to go for a job interview, you'd probably dress appropriately to impress, you won't be going there with your dirty jeans..... You even influence your family and friends.

Anyway, if you feel importance is being righteous, that is your thing. I know that mind control has to be undone with counter mind control that's all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

pic.JPG

 

Picture goes straight into your subconscious. Language, words belong to your left brain which controls logic and conscious mind. Hence... you are right.

 

They talk about Pinterest's logo in this video.

Although they say it is PIN shaped, I'd say it also doubles with penis and vigina and it's in red.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDzN2SQ8dCs

 

It's absolutely everywhere.

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...