Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

 

I just went on the Scotland website to see how many recorded deaths there are to warrant this from the Sturge.

 

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-data-for-scotland/

 

So none yesterday,week ending 5th sept was 58 deaths. And this is with covid and not from covid.

 

I mean I'm pretty sure more than 58 people have died from eating fried mars bars in Scotland during that time. I mean what on earth is she doing? Let Covid go Politicians, let it go.....................

Stop right now i'v got images of the bastard lovechild of barry chuckle and wee jimmy krankie singing let it go whilst being pelted with tunnocks teacakes and deep fried jock pies

 

Gotta lay off the drugs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Velma said:

 

Killary admitted that the majority of the adult population in the UK have been vaccinated, 65% he said, with the exception of children, who can be the only group “totally unprotected” according to him, which accounts for the escalation in numbers of cases and deaths from the same time last year.

 

However, the hospitals are not overwhelmed with young people, sick or dying from covid and if it’s because the ‘Delta variant’ is “still out there” then it’s clearly still infecting the vaccinated. So, what’s the point? It’s dangerous quacks like him who need to be detained. Looking like Dr. Evil!

 

I think Killary and Harold Shipman, having met, would have really hit it off.  They had so much in common.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Ok i'v woken up,i know the msm is co ordinating stories,known for months in fact and theres several videos online showing the same word for word stories being repeated ad infinitum the world over.I'm also aware of the ONS fgures however over the last 18 months i have become so saturated with facts and figures that they don't even register anymore and its got to the point that i don't even bother to look at posts quoting the latest earth shattering set of numbers

 

Now what do i do ? Write a strongly worded letter of complaint to the ONS ? or perhaps go out and single handedly attempt to disable the nearest large tv transimitter station ?.The only successful 'attack' i have seen in the last 18 months was carried out by XR when they almost got the press shutdown by turning up unannounced outside the printers and thats debatable if it was orchestratd by gov or not.

 

Some people thrive on facts and figures personally its got to the point where i dont really give a monkeys about the latest chart or dataset showing this that or the other as up to now NO analysis of any set of figures has stopped anything nor has it changed anything children are going to be jabbed and adults are dying as a direct result of the jabs with scores of children soon to follow

 

I don't think its a matter of real information not being wanted,isn't the crap thats happening in Australia and New Zealand real enough  ? or isn't whats happening in the UK real enough ?  i think its more a case of people being so absolutely saturated with the latest set of numbers they have become immune to them

 

Start a thread about it..I even started one for you, but you never use.

 

 

Some folks are busy & cant spend hours pulling information..so they come here for info media obviously doesn't report.

 

Yes its not really about you & your entertainment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Embarrasing really,just spotted this XR at it again but surprisingly effective,maybe the demos planned for central london at the weekend could shift to the m25 ? and over 9k comments,nearly as many as for a pet story and very few in favour of what they were doing

 

People dying and these arseholes think insulating homes is the answer but hats off to them for doing something positive that actually made the press get off their lazy butts

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9984953/Motorists-clash-Insulate-Britain-climate-activists-blocking-M25.html#comments

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Start a thread about it..I even started one for you, but you never use.

 

 

Some folks are busy & cant spend hours pulling information..so they come here for info media obviously doesn't report.

 

Yes its not really about you & your entertainment.

And its not really about you and your facts and figures either so where is the common ground ? if your precious numbers have merit people will pick up on it and comment so dry your eyes and get over it and ask yourself why people are not picking up on them instead of complaining about being drowned out by other posters,don't they have an equal right ot post as you do ? and i'm perfectly capable of making my own threads thank you so please NEVER ever assume to make one for me again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

And its not really about you and your facts and figures either so where is the common ground ? if your precious numbers have merit people will pick up on it and comment so dry your eyes and get over it and ask yourself why people are not picking up on them instead of complaining about being drowned out by other posters,don't they have an equal right ot post as you do ? and i'm perfectly capable of making my own threads thank you so please NEVER ever assume to make one for me again.

 

This topic is about covid, not XR or Bitcoin or any other shit you feel the urge to talk about.

Then you have the nerve to talk about them jabbing kids.

You disrespect the forum blatantly.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The government's Autumn/Winter Plan

 

Plan A

 

a. Maximising uptake of the vaccine among those that are eligible but have not yet taken up the offer.


b. Offering booster doses to individuals who received vaccination in Phase 1 of the COVID-19 vaccination programme.


c. Offering a first dose of vaccine to 12-15 year olds

 

The best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 is to get fully vaccinated.


People that are fully vaccinated should continue to follow behaviours and actions set out in the guidance on how to help limit the spread of COVID-19.

 

Meet outdoors, let fresh air in, wear a mask, get tested, self-isolate, stay at home, wash your hands, get the NHS app.

 

If Plan A fails to deliver.....

 

Plan B

 

The Government expects to introduce mandatory vaccine-only certification in certain settings but hopes that it will not be necessary.

 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1017404/COVID-19-response-autumn-and-winter-plan-2021.pdf

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Velma said:

 

They've gotto say the Kol Nidre prayer which nullifies all personal or religious oaths or prohibitions made to God for the next year, Which means,they can break any promises, lie and cheat.

Obvious to me which god they follow, and he isn't called the father of lies for nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

pic.twitter.com/hG9Ofdpj8m

— Chrissy 🌸 🌸🇬🇧 🇺🇸 (@Chrissy_2697) September 10, 2021

________________________________________________________________________

 

BUMP ... BECAUSE SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE OF COMMONS WANTS TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VACCINE DEATHs

 

Out of reactions - feel the same way!

Seems to be the crack with most purchase to pry open the grand deception of the parasitical corporate agenda.

________________________________________________________________

 

Lone MP puts his head above the parapet for vaccine victims

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/lone-mp-puts-his-head-above-the-parapet-for-vaccine-victims/  - Full article

 

 

MHRA Yellow Card reporting published September 9 2021, figures to September 1

Pfizer – 21.9million people – 40million doses – Yellow Card reporting rate: 1 in 197 people impacted

AstraZeneca – 24.8m people – 48.9m doses – Yellow Card reporting rate: 1 in 107 impacted

Moderna – 1.4m people – 2.3m doses – Yellow Card reporting rate: 1 in 93 impacted

Overall, 1 in 134 people injected experienced a Yellow Card Adverse Event, which may be less than 10 per cent of actual figures, according to MHRA.

Reactions – 314,700 (Pfizer) + 820,923 (AZ) + 47,977 (Moderna) + 3244 (Unknown) = 1,186,844

Reports – 111,317 (Pfizer) + 230,499 (AZ) + 15,079 (Moderna) + 1,061 (Unknown) = 357,956

Fatal – 524 (Pfizer) + 1,064 (AZ) + 16 (Moderna) + 28 (Unknown) = 1,632

Acute cardiac – 5,129 (Pfizer) + 9,214 (AZ) + 544 (Moderna) + 40 (Unknown) = 14,927

Pericarditis/myocarditis (Heart inflammation) – 427 (Pfizer) + 259 (AZ) + 81 (Moderna) + 3 (Unknown) = 770

Anaphylaxis – 476 (Pfizer) + 816 (AZ) + 37 (Moderna) + 1 (Unknown) = 1,330

Blood disorders – 10,736 (Pfizer) + 7407 (AZ) + 895 (Moderna) + 44 (Unknown) = 19,082

Infections – 7,421 (Pfizer) + 18,237 (AZ) + 802 (Moderna) + 90 (Unknown) = 26,550

Herpes – 1,602 (Pfizer) + 2,492 (AZ) + 81 (Moderna) + 13 (Unknown) = 4,188

Headaches – 22,354 (Pfizer) + 83,728 (AZ) + 2,883 (Moderna) + 232 (Unknown) = 109,197

Migraine – 2,599 (Pfizer) + 8,064 (AZ) + 319 (Moderna) + 29 (Unknown) = 11,011

Eye disorders – 5,236 (Pfizer) + 13,818 (AZ) + 542 (Moderna) + 57 (Unknown) = 19,653

Blindness – 101 (Pfizer) + 283 (AZ) + 14 (Moderna) + 4 (Unknown) = 402

Deafness – 195 (Pfizer) + 367 (AZ) + 16 (Moderna) + 2 (Unknown) = 580

Psychiatric disorders – 6,444 (Pfizer) + 17,172 (AZ) + 977 (Moderna) + 76 (Unknown) = 24,669

Skin disorders – 22,076 (Pfizer) + 50,525 (AZ) + 7,024 (Moderna) + 214 (Unknown) = 79,839

Muscle & tissue disorders – 37,907 (Pfizer) + 98,975 (AZ) + 5,235 (Moderna) + 371 (Unknown) = 142,488

Spontaneous abortions – 301 + 7 stillbirth/foetal death (Pfizer) + 203 + 2 stillbirth (AZ) + 29 + 1 foetal death (Moderna) + 2 (Unknown) = 535 + 10 (figures now imply 24 related maternal deaths)

Vomiting – 3,390 (Pfizer) + 11,377 (AZ) + 574 (Moderna) + 42 (Unknown) = 15,383

Facial paralysis including Bell’s Palsy – 727 (Pfizer) + 879 (AZ) + 54 (Moderna) + 7 (Unknown) = 1,667

Nervous system disorders – 55,002 (Pfizer) + 174,814 (AZ) + 7473 (Moderna) + 615 (Unknown) = 237,904

Strokes and CNS haemorrhages – 515 (Pfizer) + 2033 (AZ) + 17 (Moderna) + 9 (Unknown) = 2,574

Guillain-Barré syndrome – 46 (Pfizer) + 397 (AZ) + 3 (Moderna) + 5 (Unknown) = 451

Tremor – 1,349 (Pfizer) + 9,692 (AZ) + 173 (Moderna) + 38 (Unknown) = 11,252

Pulmonary embolism & deep vein thrombosis – 623 (Pfizer) + 2,737 (AZ) + 32 (Moderna) + 18 (Unknown) = 3,410

Respiratory disorders – 13,500 (Pfizer) + 27,616 (AZ) + 1,253 (Moderna) + 113 (Unknown) = 42,482

Seizures – 757 (Pfizer) + 1891 (AZ) + 127 (Moderna) + 11 (Unknown) = 2,786

Paralysis – 308 (Pfizer) + 748 (AZ) + 39 (Moderna) + 6 (Unknown) = 1,101

Haemorrhage (all types) – 2,755 (Pfizer) + 4,877 (AZ) + 342 (Moderna) + 29 (Unknown) = 8,003

Vertigo/tinnitus – 2,801 (Pfizer) + 6,389 (AZ) + 293 (Moderna) + 25 (Unknown) = 9,508

Renal/urinary – 852 (Pfizer) + 2,534 (AZ) + 103 (Moderna) + 23 (Unknown) = 3,512

Reproductive/breast – 18,171 (Pfizer) + 17,023 (AZ) + 2,388 (Moderna) + 131 (Unknown) = 37,713

See Annex One for full reports.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Not forgetting the ~5000 Scottish vaccine related deaths!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Question

Can anyone here say with any conviction that they can go for a period of 14 days without using a phone/computer/internet connection ?

 

At this moment in time i can't unless i go on the streets and even then i would find it very difficult to survive and i recently had occasion to spend a short period of time overnight on the streets with the homeless in Birmingham and every single person i spoke to in that community had a phone,admittedly some were dumb phones or 'old tech' smartphones but every one had one and viewed not having one as a distinct liability

 

Yes, I could live without an internet connection for 14 days and more.  If we are not going to take the jab, we have to be prepared to forget about the internet at some point soon, if the Agenda is not stopped.   I have never had a smartphone as it is a piece of tech I have never been interested in. A smartphone can easily get one sucked deeply into around the clock internet tech dependence, so I just say no.    My dumb phone I can leave at home without a worry.   I have gone from using 50/50 cash vs card payments to about 95% cash.  I have kept and increased my collection of books and films, so I can always entertain myself without the internet.

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

This topic is about covid, not XR or Bitcoin or any other shit you feel the urge to talk about.

Then you have the nerve to talk about them jabbing kids.

You disrespect the forum blatantly.

 

Ok thats it odds n sods has spoken no more talk of anything other than covid,nothing even remotely related covid only.And to talk of disrepsect is laughable in the extreme ,who exactly appointed you thread arbiter ? are there not mods for that ? perhaps you could become a mod and arrange the thread more to your liking ? would it generate the page views  if it was confined to discussion of the latest set of figures or the latest on the pcr test fiasco ?

It takes all sorts to make a world and sometimes it wont go the way you want it but intolerance of things because they don't fit into your pet theme or because you feel some kind of injustice because no one picked up on your latest set of ons figures is actually laughable,perhaps review how you present the information if you want more uptake or discussion but don't start having a go at other people because you don't want to see what they have to say as your information is FAR more important,that is not only disrspectful but arrogant in the extreme.Post it,if it doesnt get any reaction move on or alter the delivery but please don't start complaining that its other peoples fault when in reality perhaps it may have been the way you delivered the information in the first place that led to people ignoring it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Yes, I could live without an internet connection for 14 days and more.  If we are not going to take the jab, we have to be prepared to forget about the internet at some point soon, if the Agenda is not stopped.   I have never had a smartphone as it is a piece of tech I have never been interested in. A smartphone I can see it getting one sucked deeply into around the clock internet tech dependence, so I just say no.    My dumb phone I can leave at home without a worry.   I have gone from using 50/50 cash vs card payments to about 95% cash.  I have kept and increased my collection of books and films, so I can always entertain myself without the internet.

 

Ditto or thereabouts

and outa likes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the Independent.

 

I don't understand how reducing capacity helps things. Surely just ensures us that we head into the Plan B scenario. 

 

Tory MP raises issue of hospital capacity with Sajid Javid

Conservative Esther McVey raised the issue of hospital capacity in the Commons today and asked the health secretary if additional capability was being built.

She said: “Given that the number of hospital beds has fallen by over 6,000 since the pandemic, figures sent to me by his department, will the minister assure me that proper additional capacity will be built back into the NHS as part of his plan, rather than resorting to hugely damaging lockdowns and restrictions.”

Sajid Javid replied: “The reason for the falling capacity in the first place is (to) control the spread of the virus to make sure that those in hospital that are naturally vulnerable in any case are protected from the virus.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Yes, I could live without an internet connection for 14 days and more.  If we are not going to take the jab, we have to be prepared to forget about the internet at some point soon, if the Agenda is not stopped.   I have never had a smartphone as it is a piece of tech I have never been interested in. A smartphone can easily get one sucked deeply into around the clock internet tech dependence, so I just say no.    My dumb phone I can leave at home without a worry.   I have gone from using 50/50 cash vs card payments to about 95% cash.  I have kept and increased my collection of books and films, so I can always entertain myself without the internet.

 

I think the point of jab merging with the web is closer than most realise,maybe not so much in places like here where the vast majority are awake to the progress of the technocratic future but amongst folk who don't and never will seek an alternative viewpoint it's going to be a huge shock,I remember reading many years ago about internet addiction (prior to widespread smartphones time) and various 'experts' predicting psychological withdrawl symptoms manifesting in people suddenly finding themselves cut off which when it manifests,as it surely will, combined with the stress levels from lockdowns ,jab pressure etc doesn't bode well for the health prospects of those people welded to their 'tech' ,is this intentional ? time will tell but its something to be aware of as one of the first symptoms will be anger and it doesnt take a genius to work out where that will be funneled

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

From the Independent.

 

I don't understand how reducing capacity helps things. Surely just ensures us that we head into the Plan B scenario. 

 

Tory MP raises issue of hospital capacity with Sajid Javid

Conservative Esther McVey raised the issue of hospital capacity in the Commons today and asked the health secretary if additional capability was being built.

She said: “Given that the number of hospital beds has fallen by over 6,000 since the pandemic, figures sent to me by his department, will the minister assure me that proper additional capacity will be built back into the NHS as part of his plan, rather than resorting to hugely damaging lockdowns and restrictions.”

Sajid Javid replied: “The reason for the falling capacity in the first place is (to) control the spread of the virus to make sure that those in hospital that are naturally vulnerable in any case are protected from the virus.”

Maybe they can rebuild the nightingales ? wasn't what they were for originally ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Maybe they can rebuild the nightingales ? wasn't what they were for originally ?

I think so, but they were never used - strange considering we were meant to be in a pandemic. Staff shortages allegedly - would have thought they'd had plenty of time to train some more up.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, zArk said:

still not gonna read the telegraph or subscribe to it

it could paywall an article on the definitive meaning of life.. still wont be tempted

 

Although still employed by the Telegraph, who knows for how much longer?

 

Maybe he is controlled opposition, but if you read my Bob Moran thread, he blames

the NHS for damage to his baby daughter and his tweets are spot on.

 

Give him some credit.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Out of reactions - feel the same way!

Seems to be the crack with most purchase to pry open the grand deception of the parasitical corporate agenda.

________________________________________________________________

 

Lone MP puts his head above the parapet for vaccine victims

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/lone-mp-puts-his-head-above-the-parapet-for-vaccine-victims/  - Full article

 

 

MHRA Yellow Card reporting published September 9 2021, figures to September 1

Pfizer – 21.9million people – 40million doses – Yellow Card reporting rate: 1 in 197 people impacted

AstraZeneca – 24.8m people – 48.9m doses – Yellow Card reporting rate: 1 in 107 impacted

Moderna – 1.4m people – 2.3m doses – Yellow Card reporting rate: 1 in 93 impacted

Overall, 1 in 134 people injected experienced a Yellow Card Adverse Event, which may be less than 10 per cent of actual figures, according to MHRA.

Reactions – 314,700 (Pfizer) + 820,923 (AZ) + 47,977 (Moderna) + 3244 (Unknown) = 1,186,844

Reports – 111,317 (Pfizer) + 230,499 (AZ) + 15,079 (Moderna) + 1,061 (Unknown) = 357,956

Fatal – 524 (Pfizer) + 1,064 (AZ) + 16 (Moderna) + 28 (Unknown) = 1,632

Acute cardiac – 5,129 (Pfizer) + 9,214 (AZ) + 544 (Moderna) + 40 (Unknown) = 14,927

Pericarditis/myocarditis (Heart inflammation) – 427 (Pfizer) + 259 (AZ) + 81 (Moderna) + 3 (Unknown) = 770

Anaphylaxis – 476 (Pfizer) + 816 (AZ) + 37 (Moderna) + 1 (Unknown) = 1,330

Blood disorders – 10,736 (Pfizer) + 7407 (AZ) + 895 (Moderna) + 44 (Unknown) = 19,082

Infections – 7,421 (Pfizer) + 18,237 (AZ) + 802 (Moderna) + 90 (Unknown) = 26,550

Herpes – 1,602 (Pfizer) + 2,492 (AZ) + 81 (Moderna) + 13 (Unknown) = 4,188

Headaches – 22,354 (Pfizer) + 83,728 (AZ) + 2,883 (Moderna) + 232 (Unknown) = 109,197

Migraine – 2,599 (Pfizer) + 8,064 (AZ) + 319 (Moderna) + 29 (Unknown) = 11,011

Eye disorders – 5,236 (Pfizer) + 13,818 (AZ) + 542 (Moderna) + 57 (Unknown) = 19,653

Blindness – 101 (Pfizer) + 283 (AZ) + 14 (Moderna) + 4 (Unknown) = 402

Deafness – 195 (Pfizer) + 367 (AZ) + 16 (Moderna) + 2 (Unknown) = 580

Psychiatric disorders – 6,444 (Pfizer) + 17,172 (AZ) + 977 (Moderna) + 76 (Unknown) = 24,669

Skin disorders – 22,076 (Pfizer) + 50,525 (AZ) + 7,024 (Moderna) + 214 (Unknown) = 79,839

Muscle & tissue disorders – 37,907 (Pfizer) + 98,975 (AZ) + 5,235 (Moderna) + 371 (Unknown) = 142,488

Spontaneous abortions – 301 + 7 stillbirth/foetal death (Pfizer) + 203 + 2 stillbirth (AZ) + 29 + 1 foetal death (Moderna) + 2 (Unknown) = 535 + 10 (figures now imply 24 related maternal deaths)

Vomiting – 3,390 (Pfizer) + 11,377 (AZ) + 574 (Moderna) + 42 (Unknown) = 15,383

Facial paralysis including Bell’s Palsy – 727 (Pfizer) + 879 (AZ) + 54 (Moderna) + 7 (Unknown) = 1,667

Nervous system disorders – 55,002 (Pfizer) + 174,814 (AZ) + 7473 (Moderna) + 615 (Unknown) = 237,904

Strokes and CNS haemorrhages – 515 (Pfizer) + 2033 (AZ) + 17 (Moderna) + 9 (Unknown) = 2,574

Guillain-Barré syndrome – 46 (Pfizer) + 397 (AZ) + 3 (Moderna) + 5 (Unknown) = 451

Tremor – 1,349 (Pfizer) + 9,692 (AZ) + 173 (Moderna) + 38 (Unknown) = 11,252

Pulmonary embolism & deep vein thrombosis – 623 (Pfizer) + 2,737 (AZ) + 32 (Moderna) + 18 (Unknown) = 3,410

Respiratory disorders – 13,500 (Pfizer) + 27,616 (AZ) + 1,253 (Moderna) + 113 (Unknown) = 42,482

Seizures – 757 (Pfizer) + 1891 (AZ) + 127 (Moderna) + 11 (Unknown) = 2,786

Paralysis – 308 (Pfizer) + 748 (AZ) + 39 (Moderna) + 6 (Unknown) = 1,101

Haemorrhage (all types) – 2,755 (Pfizer) + 4,877 (AZ) + 342 (Moderna) + 29 (Unknown) = 8,003

Vertigo/tinnitus – 2,801 (Pfizer) + 6,389 (AZ) + 293 (Moderna) + 25 (Unknown) = 9,508

Renal/urinary – 852 (Pfizer) + 2,534 (AZ) + 103 (Moderna) + 23 (Unknown) = 3,512

Reproductive/breast – 18,171 (Pfizer) + 17,023 (AZ) + 2,388 (Moderna) + 131 (Unknown) = 37,713

See Annex One for full reports.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Not forgetting the ~5000 Scottish vaccine related deaths!

 

 

 

Out of reactions

 

BUMP

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure if anyone has posted this so apologies if it has already been shared..

 

Read it and try not to throw up and/ or smash your computer lol

 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1017404/COVID-19-response-autumn-and-winter-plan-2021.pdf

 

We are watching a movie.

 

A really really shit movie.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...