Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

13 hours ago, Anders said:

Maybe if we all dumped (smashed ?) our smart phones and replaced them with non-smart ones (which are still readily availabe), perhaps that would make a dent in their plans. I'm sure Nokia would be happy   :)

If enough people did it then of course it would put a dent in their plans

David has very clearly explained how the process works. First they give you smart phones then they give you 'wearables' eg smart watches and glasses, then they give you implantibles ie smart dust and nano-tech

If we don't want that process to roll out then the sequence has to be broken

So yes if enough of us refuse to go down the path then they cannot complete the process. IMO it should start with a total rejection of ALL smart tech

The problem is that people are ADDICTED to their smart phones and are in denial about them. They kid themselves that their smart phone is their friend when in reality it is their enemy....a wolf in sheeps clothing

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

This is all based on the assumption that the internet as you know it today is going to be around forever,the signs that is about to change are slowly filtering through, the covid pass will function creep into a digital i.d which will morph into conditional internet access and as of now i am not seeing any working alternatives or parallel internets,yes there are people seriously considering things but as of now nothing is running ,What happens when your vaccine status is tied to your ability to access anything online ?

I don't have answers (and frankly i couldn't care less how much you make or lose) but i regard with suspicion the idea that  crypto is some kind of solution to the moves being planned for the monetary systems used worldwide

As for bitcoins early worthlessness ,It had to start somewhere and as you say hardly NSA stuff but wasn't that the intention ?  making it the preserve of security agencies woldn't have helped it move the way it did and wouldn't have helped with public uptake of the idea

I don't trust banks either so folks are pretty much in a corner, how they come out of that corner will be interesting to watch (i own nothing anyway but i'm unhappy,VERY fucking unhappy ! but not for reasons connected to finances)

And finally what happened to all those millions of dollars worth of btc that the US government seized when they took down the silk road  with the help of a mysterious hacker? did they put them back into the system or are they still sitting on them ? I have done a bit of cursory research into that but still can't seem to find a definitive answer

I don't know the answer to most of your questions. My argument for getting into crypto is to get yourself out of the banking system and the corrupt fiat system - not a protection against a scenario you present where by people can only get access to the internet with a vaccine passport. In this case, we're all pretty fkd to be honest whatever you transact in.

Interesting question what did they do with the seized btc, I'd like to know also, and what about all the gold they stole from Iraq! Surprised they are in so much debt! :)

Edited by Mr H

37 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

This is all based on the assumption that the internet as you know it today is going to be around forever,the signs that is about to change are slowly filtering through, the covid pass will function creep into a digital i.d which will morph into conditional internet access and as of now i am not seeing any working alternatives or parallel internets,yes there are people seriously considering things but as of now nothing is running ,What happens when your vaccine status is tied to your ability to access anything online ?

I don't have answers (and frankly i couldn't care less how much you make or lose) but i regard with suspicion the idea that  crypto is some kind of solution to the moves being planned for the monetary systems used worldwide

As for bitcoins early worthlessness ,It had to start somewhere and as you say hardly NSA stuff but wasn't that the intention ?  making it the preserve of security agencies woldn't have helped it move the way it did and wouldn't have helped with public uptake of the idea

I don't trust banks either so folks are pretty much in a corner, how they come out of that corner will be interesting to watch (i own nothing anyway but i'm unhappy,VERY fucking unhappy ! but not for reasons connected to finances)

And finally what happened to all those millions of dollars worth of btc that the US government seized when they took down the silk road  with the help of a mysterious hacker? did they put them back into the system or are they still sitting on them ? I have done a bit of cursory research into that but still can't seem to find a definitive answer

I am also extremely curious as to what you base your thesis on - regarding vaccine status relationship to internet access. I haven't seen anything on this topic.

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I don't know the answer to most of your questions. My argument for getting into crypto is to get yourself out of the banking system and the corrupt fiat system - not a protection against a scenario you present where by people can only get access to the internet with a vaccine passport. In this case, we're all pretty fkd to be honest whatever you transact in.

Interesting question what did they do with the seized btc, I'd like to know also, and what about all the gold they stole from Iraq! Surprised they are in so much debt! :)

Some of it ended up in the fuel tanks of a tank that appared on the surplus market in the UK (if the story is to be believed !!) and are the rumours of the federal gold reserve being gone true ? (i remember gordon brown the wonky eyed porridge gobbling slug,apologies to my brethren north of the border, and his mass gold sell off)

I've said it before and i'll say it again bic lighters andcandles will have a value far exceeding that of gold in my lifetime

as an aside on that during the conflicts in the Balkans ammunition,food and bic lighters were the top three items of barter during that period,make of that what you will !!!

6 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Apparently the rate of myocarditis is 162.2 per million in 12-15 year olds.

https://theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/10/boys-more-at-risk-from-pfizer-jab-side-effect-than-covid-suggests-study

So give 9 million school kids, with roughly 1/3 in the 12-15 range(3m) I believe the Government is willing to damage or murder around 487 pupils.

They clear want to be less obvious than just doing it by ballot and then sending in men with guns.

That is just one side effect, children will have all the same side effects that adult had, if not more. So we will see 1% of children who get the vaccine will report side effects, including blindness and paralysed and the rest. 

21 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I am also extremely curious as to what you base your thesis on - regarding vaccine status relationship to internet access. I haven't seen anything on this topic.

It's not a thesis more a 'feeling' from reading multiple news items,and watching the progression from  the 'absoluutely no vaccine passports'  to the rather sinister 'vaccine pass of some kind required to buy food '  and knowing that any new technology introduced will inevitably 'function creep' into uses that are A beyond the realms of possibility to B reality in a very very short time period.Couple that with murmurs of conditional web access in the name of 'online safety' ,id 2020 etc etc and it doesn't take much connecting of the dots to see where its headed,i would love to be proven wrong,believe me i would however i have seen how this phenomena of function creep happens time after time and is ALWAYS justified in the two most frightning phrases known to the modern technohuman ''its for your safety'' and '' crime/terror reduction'' there is the third one as well 'its for the childrens safety''  but that is used when the first two need bolstering a bit if the public are faltering on the uptake

The technology for this already exists and wouldn't be hard to implement,especially if the phone manufacturers /isp's were ordered to comply on pain of legal penalties and or being shut down

The demonisation of the unjabbed is still in its early stages yet but is progressing at a pace that should frighten the living daylights out of anyone even remotely awake,imagine exactly 1 year ago if you were told you would regularly be seeing twitter/facebook posts and comments equating you,an unjabbed person, to paedophiles rapists and mass murderers and caling for your internment and forced vaccination if not outright slaughter,i think even i would have found that far fetched yet 52 weeks later we are here in that reality

The 5 eyes will lead on this as well and i see the poor Australians and NZ'ers being subjected to it first and possibly before 2022

Question

Can anyone here say with any conviction that they can go for a period of 14 days without using a phone/computer/internet connection ?

At this moment in time i can't unless i go on the streets and even then i would find it very difficult to survive and i recently had occasion to spend a short period of time overnight on the streets with the homeless in Birmingham and every single person i spoke to in that community had a phone,admittedly some were dumb phones or 'old tech' smartphones but every one had one and viewed not having one as a distinct liability

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Question

Can anyone here say with any conviction that they can go for a period of 14 days without using a phone/computer/internet connection ?

I can go about 6 hours. Not sure about 14 hours though! 

On 9/12/2021 at 3:52 AM, zarkov said:

Maybe they are easing into backtrack !

vaxx damage Info emerging! Significant!

I suspect diversion coming soon.

On Parliamentlive.tv !

@Golden Retriever You might like this tweet if you haven't already encountered it

BUMP ... BECAUSE SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE OF COMMONS WANTS TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VACCINE DEATHs

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Question

At this moment in time i can't unless i go on the streets and even then i would find it very difficult to survive and i recently had occasion to spend a short period of time overnight on the streets with the homeless in Birmingham and every single person i spoke to in that community had a phone,admittedly some were dumb phones or 'old tech' smartphones but every one had one and viewed not having one as a distinct liability

When I go on holiday, I like to have a break from screens, I spend most of my time on desktop PC or my work laptop. So it is great to have a break from the screens when I go away. Obviously not a had a holiday for a while so missing that break. Hopefully next month, I will have a week of no screens. 

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I can go about 6 hours. Not sure about 14 hours though! 

It's only taken 30 years to get us to this point,they dont need addictive drugs to keep the population dependent,they gave us tech instead and by fu golly did it work out better than they anticipated !

• Like 1

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

It's only taken 30 years to get us to this point,they dont need addictive drugs to keep the population dependent,they gave us tech instead and by fu golly did it work out better than they anticipated !

I always said, you know that thing where they say your life flashes before your eyes when you die. For our generation our life will flash before our eyes and it will be a series of screens. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1