Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Sorry to be pedantic but it's Behold a Pale Horse.

And yes, page 444 is incredibly prophetic.

Bill Cooper knew.

Very propheti indeed!

This is Page 444 from the book. The image is obviously a poor photocopy but is readable ...

2006185212_WilliamCooper-BeholdaPaleHorse1991-92.png.5104431205be3c64cae1a511649b223d.png

Does anyone have any videos or readings that discuss why different age groups react differently to the covid injections. I mean all I hear about is heart inflammation in teens..is it higher in teens compared to adults or just more noticeable because parents are watchful of their children but if they themselves  have heart problems it does not phase them as much ...?????

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

Whether it's Simpsons, Disney dick cartoon or split second flash image....they are all subliminal.

I'd say create an image with a syring stuck to a coffin or something like that it means jab=death.

Cat in the hat is full of innuendo.