Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i posted some ideas earlier and they went down like a shit sandwich

its a matter of scale.....for example anyone who is pissed off with the corruption of the banks leading upto 2008 could make a principled decision to move their money out of those banks and go with one that wasn't involved or a community credit union

This arguably is the RIGHT thing to do however it won't make much difference. If on the other hand MILLIONS of people did the same then it would completely transform the financial landscape

This applies to so many things. For example you could protest the smart grid by smashing your smart phone and smart tech. On your own this won't really make any difference however if millions of you do it then it completely destroys the cabals plan to surround us with smart tech

The problem is getting people to realise that they have an individual responsibility for their part in shaping the collective experience. Nobody wants to hear it though

Maybe if we all dumped (smashed ?) our smart phones and replaced them with non-smart ones (which are still readily availabe), perhaps that would make a dent in their plans. I'm sure Nokia would be happy   :)

Edited by Anders
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Go to the link and use the contact button to let her know how you appreciate her fight against covid and her quest for a computer for her grandchild (use a disposable email addy should you feel it neccsary)

I have

I hope you asked her whether she had her jab. If not, tell her to get it ASAP and you are willing to donate your shot because she is such a good doer.. lol

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i posted some ideas earlier and they went down like a shit sandwich

its a matter of scale.....for example anyone who is pissed off with the corruption of the banks leading upto 2008 could make a principled decision to move their money out of those banks and go with one that wasn't involved or a community credit union

This arguably is the RIGHT thing to do however it won't make much difference. If on the other hand MILLIONS of people did the same then it would completely transform the financial landscape

This applies to so many things. For example you could protest the smart grid by smashing your smart phone and smart tech. On your own this won't really make any difference however if millions of you do it then it completely destroys the cabals plan to surround us with smart tech

This is what we should have done FIVE years ago.

We need something that works ASAP. Something devastating that they cannot carry on.

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The problem is getting people to realise that they have an individual responsibility for their part in shaping the collective experience. Nobody wants to hear it though

I have suggested 1 sec frame subliminal video par Coca Cola used to do in cinema but that went down like a shit sandwich too.

6 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Is Bitchute censoring now? I thought they were not as delete-happy as YT.

It seems.

Now, someone correct me but I heard that if you go to https://lbry.com/ you can copy the whole lot from your yewtube easily. Also Rumble..... has monetization if that's what you are after. Just move away from utube. This is the same as smashing your smartphone.

3 minutes ago, DaleP said:

We need something that works ASAP. Something devastating that they cannot carry on.

I have suggested 1 sec frame subliminal video par Coca Cola used to do in cinema but that went down like a shit sandwich too.

Subliminal messaging is actually illegal on tv in the UK and the last time i remember it being done was in episodes of the young ones,many many moons ago and when videos were still betamax or vhs ( the frog,the dove etc) i told my daughter about them about 10 years ago when she was just discovring the young ones and she spent hours tying to freze frame them ! .Not sure about in video via online platforms and the legality but if its advertising i would have thought its the same but private videos ?....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SimonTV said:

i have no words 💩

image.png

Ha ha, what made up shite. No fucking mother will use the death of a child to push the jab narrative. Fucking bot, they keep pulling shit like this, all but the thickest of cunts will wake up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Subliminal messaging is actually illegal on tv in the UK and the last time i remember it being done was in episodes of the young ones,many many moons ago and when videos were still betamax or vhs ( the frog,the dove etc) i told my daughter about them about 10 years ago when she was just discovring the young ones and she spent hours tying to freze frame them ! .Not sure about in video via online platforms and the legality but if its advertising i would have thought its the same but private videos ?....

Now that you told me, I would like to know where and what. Did she find out eventually?

Just upload it using VPN only channel.

27 minutes ago, Anders said:

Maybe if we all dumped (smashed ?) our smart phones and replaced them with non-smart ones (which are still readily availabe), perhaps that would make a dent in their plans. I'm sure Nokia would be happy   :)

I think we are far far past the point of a universal phone smashing ,we are basically as a species too far gone for that to ever occur,some of us have no problem whatsoever leaving them at home when we go out and basically using them just for calls as and when required but who in their right mind is going to smash up 700 quids worth of tech because some tinfoilers think they might be a bad idea ?

Making the phones hardware operating systems redundant might be a better option,i.e masts ,I had a dream that a single car tyre can make any phone mast inoperable,very weird that one ;-)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Ive heard of this subliminal insert about 30 years ago

I want to know what you were suggesting that people didnt respond to it like you might have hoped?

I made a thread about this just recently ....not much reaction

This...

just read this on another forum. This may explain the mass psychosis

Extremely easy to embed information in the digital signal.

This is why they killed analog years ago.

Combine a commandeered digital signal and 5 flat screen smart TVs per household and they have a legion of brainwashed automatons at their disposal.

i should say im on the smartphone quite a few hours a day....im not fooled like the rest of them

or maybe they embed different information specifically for my type

3 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I want to know what you were suggesting that people didnt respond to it like you might have hoped?

This...

Combine a commandeered digital signal and 5 flat screen smart TVs per household and they have a legion of brainwashed automatons at their disposal.

i should say im on the smartphone quite a few hours a day....im not fooled like the rest of them

It's been happening since we were young,look at the subliminal messaging in Disney stuff,dildo's ,paedo code symbols ,illuminati calendars on the wall yadda yadda yadda

It didn't stop at advertising,they just shifted focus

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

But how does someone determine what is subliminal messaging? In most TV programs and films there's generally tuns of stuff in posters in the background hidden away.(in reference to being illegal)

Edited by Looney tune

12 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

This...

Sorry I didn't know you posted the similar topic somewhere in the forum.

I was hoping to receive feedback of what picture/message to include.

They are attacking us from all angle. People glued to smartphone and MSM are put in a constant state of hypnosis. You should watch David's latest Dot-connector. He explains well.

But we must also recognise the advantage. The elites have put normies in the hypnotic state for their purpose but we can sneak in our pictures in there. 🤣

I'd say Tik Tok is a very good place. Upload shit video which would go viral. You only have to think of 1 min video, not much editing etc. Don't do a conspiracy video or anything serious. Just dumm video normies will watch.

Edited by DaleP

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's been happening since we were young,look at the subliminal messaging in Disney stuff,dildo's ,paedo code symbols ,illuminati calendars on the wall yadda yadda yadda

It didn't stop at advertising,they just shifted focus

Oh that kind of sub messaging...

Everyone knows that

I thought dalep was refering to the split second flash    go buy a bottle of coke

Theres nothing we can do about the messaging disney & co are using...its too big a monster

3 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

But how does someone determine what is subliminal messaging? In most TV programs and films there's generally tuns of stuff in posters in the background hidden away.

If you don't know it yet, you don't know.

Oh that kind of sub messaging...

Everyone knows that

I thought dalep was refering to the split second flash    go buy a bottle of coke

Theres nothing we can do about the messaging disney & co are using...its too big a monster

Whether it's Simpsons, Disney dick cartoon or split second flash image....they are all subliminal.

I'd say create an image with a syring stuck to a coffin or something like that it means jab=death.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

Sorry I didn't know you posted the similar topic somewhere in the forum.

I was hoping to receive feedback of what picture/message to include.

They are attacking us from all angle. People glued to smartphone and MSM are put in a constant state of hypnosis. You should watch David's latest Dot-connector. He explains well.

But we must also recognise the advantage. The elites have put normies in the hypnotic state for their purpose but we can sneak in our pictures in there. 🤣

Are you thinking to insert your own messages to recondition the masses?

If so, wow you got a lot of videos to change

3 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

But how does someone determine what is subliminal messaging? In most TV programs and films there's generally tuns of stuff in posters in the background hidden away.(in reference to being illegal)

I think perhaps you are confusing subliminal messaging with product placement,pp is in your face and is on screen for multiple amounts of seconds whereas sub mssaging is one single frame inserted randomly,it happens so fast your eyes dont register it into your consciousness but your mind 'sees' it

Hard to describe but if you go to the likes of youtube and look for some examples you'll see what i mean

Are you thinking to insert your own messages to recondition the masses?

If so, wow you got a lot of videos to change

Except that I don't create video. I roll differently.

There are many video uploaders.

EDIT: actually I've just found a good example.

Go watch this Meek Mill's video. See if you get the message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VZzO2UENsQ

Edited by DaleP

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think perhaps you are confusing subliminal messaging with product placement,pp is in your face and is on screen for multiple amounts of seconds whereas sub mssaging is one single frame inserted randomly,it happens so fast your eyes dont register it into your consciousness but your mind 'sees' it

Hard to describe but if you go to the likes of youtube and look for some examples you'll see what i mean

I get both pp and subliminal, just got confused on your post when you mentioned subliminal messaging, didn't realise you was talking products. My bad

7 minutes ago, DaleP said:

If you don't know it yet, you don't know.

Not really interested in pp thought it was the other kind, it was in reference to what the fox post was saying thought for a minute that subliminal messaging of the other kind was illegal and that was what my post was referencing

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Except that I don't create video. I roll differently.

There are many video uploaders.

I like the idea

So you dont make videos....you modify them? I dont think you have editing permission if its a video you havent created

How you going to insert your messages....or is it a bit of a top secret subject?