Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

In the very unlikely event that kids of this age can make an independently researched, informed decision, peer pressure and as mentioned above the lure of cheap gifts will trap some of the others.  I'm sure this is known, and very welcomed by the planners.

The fact that this has been normalised in such a short amount of time is fucking nuts.  With round the clock propaganda and daily reminders, it seems you can achieve nearly anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spideysensei said:

In the very unlikely event that kids of this age can make an independently researched, informed decision, peer pressure and as mentioned above the lure of cheap gifts will trap some of the others.  I'm sure this is known, and very welcomed by the planners.

The fact that this has been normalised in such a short amount of time is fucking nuts.  With round the clock propaganda and daily reminders, it seems you can achieve nearly anything.

No likes agreed! Plus they are expected to explain and justify their decision if it’s a no. Taking the piss now more than ever

• Like 1

Sorry if this here has been posted already but here it goes... 

https://awarriorcalls.com/

Tonight @ 9 pm Eastern time (Canada) Chris James will have a webminar (You can watch it by registering at the bottom of the page) and according to him, he will reveal what is to come down in Ontario on Wednesday the 15th with the help of some police figures and fuck knows who else. According to him, it will go viral...

He's been preaching for almost 2 years now about common-law and supposedly now he's got support from some of the law enforcements.

We will see and I hope they can stir shit somehow. 

Btw, chances are it won't be on the news... 🤨

I imagine they’ll offer a financial incentive to teachers to ensure l kids get jabbed.

No child is going to go against the wishes of their parents on an issue like this.

Offering stupid money to medical professionals to ensure people get jabbed worked well.

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Everyone I spoke to are only aware of very mild side effects, when I say that people have gone blind and become disabled they refuse to accept it. 

I had a similar experince when the UK death toll on the mhra figures was around a thousand and an old acquaintance came to visit proudly told me he was jabbed so i asked him if he had made a will,cue nervous laughter then i told him the jabs had caused nearly a thousand deaths already ,he never batted an eyelid it was if i hadn't spoken,i then told him over 200 people had been made blind as a result of the miracle in a syringe and it was if a hypnotist had done the 3...2...1 back in the room BLIND ? and he appered genuinely shocked,i'm gussng the plum still went and got his second dose,haven't seen him since

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62539

Rep. Thomas Massie Highlights How The CDC Has Changed Their Definition Of 'Vaccination'

Its interesting that the first (pre -2015) appears to be a homeopathy derived therapy.

The second  (2015-2021) appears to be shock treatment.

The third (post Sept 2021) the "vaccine" could easily define a nutritious diet!

As Hippocrates supposedly stated "Let food be thy medicine"

In this case good nutritious food is the vaccine!

By definition!

massie-cdc-definition.jpg

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

Well Lauraine has 10 grandchildren. Good news, it looks like she is a real person. I'd shove a monster gobsmacker in her mouth.

And she wants people to buy her grandson a fancy computer? She can fuck right off. Go out and work for it like everybody else or put in on your credit card. Freeloading bitch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Well Lauraine has 10 grandchildren. Good news, it looks like she is a real person. I'd shove a monster gobsmacker in her mouth.

250px-Jawbreaker_plate.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/f/6fqxk8-get-grandson-new-computer-for-university

Go to the link and use the contact button to let her know how you appreciate her fight against covid and her quest for a computer for her grandchild (use a disposable email addy should you feel it neccsary)

I have

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just looking at some of the twatter replies

You would def have turned in Anne Frank

Hahahahaha

Grassed up for a contemplation. New one for me! lolz, batshit crazy

From the Expose

Full article

https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/13/german-chief-pathologist-sounds-alarm-on-fatal-covid-vaccine-injuries-jab-is-cause-of-death-in-30-40-of-autopsies-of-recently-vaccinated/

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Covid Vaccine Injuries: “Jab is Cause of Death in 30-40% of Autopsies of Recently Vaccinated”

The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, has carried out over forty autopsies on people who died within two weeks of receiving a Covid-19 vaccine and has expressed alarm over his findings.

Schirmacher stated that 30 to 40 per cent of people he examined died from the vaccine and that in his opinion, the frequency of fatal consequences of vaccinations is “underestimated.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, DaleP said:

Unless you have some brilliant idea other than protesting, for example..... law isn't working either. So what else? eh? Over to you.

i posted some ideas earlier and they went down like a shit sandwich

its a matter of scale.....for example anyone who is pissed off with the corruption of the banks leading upto 2008 could make a principled decision to move their money out of those banks and go with one that wasn't involved or a community credit union

This arguably is the RIGHT thing to do however it won't make much difference. If on the other hand MILLIONS of people did the same then it would completely transform the financial landscape

This applies to so many things. For example you could protest the smart grid by smashing your smart phone and smart tech. On your own this won't really make any difference however if millions of you do it then it completely destroys the cabals plan to surround us with smart tech

The problem is getting people to realise that they have an individual responsibility for their part in shaping the collective experience. Nobody wants to hear it though

• Like 4