Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

26 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I despise this woman

Safe haha, yea check out the vaccine injury thread. I guess they are safe if you want your baby to look he/she is being electrocuted for the rest of their short lives. 

Just now, SimonTV said:

Safe haha, yea check out the vaccine injury thread. I guess they are safe if you want your baby to look he/she is being electrocuted for the rest of their short lives. 

I saw a snip of that but couldnt watch it... closed the window quick fast.😰

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

i have no words 💩

image.png

these people are psychologically broken beyond repair - they scare me the most about our future... I recall another really early on at the start of the genocide where the aunt? said her nephew got fkd up/died from jab but was broadcasting, with sincere enthusiasm, how she wants her other children/relatives to still get it... of course some of these are shrills... but some are them are genuine in their rhetoric. Its petrifying... and then there's the ones offering up their babies with bravado. I knew there was a reason why I never liked people...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

these people are psychologically broken beyond repair - they scare me the most about our future... I recall another really early on at the start of the genocide where the aunt? said her nephew got fkd up/died from jab but was broadcasting, with sincere enthusiasm, how she wants her other children/relatives to still get it... of course some of these are shrills... but some are them are genuine in their rhetoric. Its petrifying... and then there's the ones offering up their babies with bravado. I knew there was a reason why I never liked people...

It's probably a bogus account and therefore a non-story. There are so many sick bastards out there to whom the internet has given a voice. This is probably one of them.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

pyra= fire

mid = middle

the fire in the middle.

Its the use of the pyramid as a symbol by the illuminati that conspiracy theorists are identifying as a marker of the cabal. Although you can also speak of the pyramidal structure of the current hierarchical system which the cabal control the top of

Regardless, I'd use one. It's fricking powerful. I'm sure some of you have an orgone resin pyramid or two at home.

Use their weapon, minus baby/children's blood/flesh, pizza of course.

sounds like jaundice

so if their red blood cells are breaking down into bilirubin at a higher rate than normal their liver may be struggling to then process the bilirubin

Exactly. That's what I think.

nevertheless our collective experience is shaped by the sum of the choices made by individuals

if lots of individuals make poor choices it will create a collective problem for everyone

everyone then suffers a collective karma for the poor choices of individuals

well we have freewill to do whatever. It was given.

Their poor choice is not something that I or this forum agree with and we are suffering consequently.

It is time to put it right. No time for skirting around thinking we might offend someone. Unless you have some brilliant idea other than protesting, for example..... law isn't working either. So what else? eh? Over to you.

16 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well it's a bit depressing when I look back on so many of my posts from various threads that are just blank because the content that I shared no longer exists, but I need to learn to archive or screenshot more. I'm not giving up though. Won't be much to live for if TPTB get their way anyway. 👍

Many video, twits are deleted literally within 24 hrs.

If you like something, it's better to upload it to your dedicated channel, not on yewtube or bitchute but elsewhere like odysee.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Many video, twits are deleted literally within 24 hrs.

If you like something, it's better to upload it to your dedicated channel, not on yewtube or bitchute but elsewhere like odysee.

Is Bitchute censoring now? I thought they were not as delete-happy as YT.

9 hours ago, zArk said:

with the political influence and eagerness to be all things vaxxed i would guess

a federal felony fraud

120 years or the death penalty

but then half the State governors are against vaxx cards so just move State

E-52-_YWEAMpI8A.jpg

and paedo gets much lighter sentence..... Go figure! lol

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

They don't know love... the rewilding or Agenda 2030 no-go zones are just preparation for us to be herded into controlled zones or smart cities...it's not so much because they want to admire its pristine beauty and glory from their ivory towers....everything the say is inverted, thus "climate change" "sustainability"

Philip and his ilk set up the WWF, but by chum do they love sending out the hounds to terrorize and rip the beautiful innocent foxes to shreds as they have a jolly good banter...not to mention gunning down elephants and tigers.

https://protectallwildlifeblog.com/did-you-know-that-the-wwf-endorses-the-killing-of-wild-animals/

I still swear at the tv when the WWF begging adverts come on,they have become nothing but a political pressure group and a powerful ngo in the UN/WEF stable their charitable status should be removed forthwith much the same as all the other beggars on lesser tv channels especially during daytime tv unicef/christian aid blah blah blah

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

My grandfather was a nazi, and his stuff sold very well on ebay - so you should be good with your nazi stuff!

I'm sure ebay's policy says no nazi memorabilia. I read that years ago.