Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Heart Inflammation in Teens Explodes Across US After FDA Approves Injections

Infowars.com

Heart inflammation cases, known as myocarditis, have exploded across the Western World in teenagers following the Food and Drug Administration’s approval of the Pfizer injection.

The latest example comes from a U.S. student athlete named Ron Stallings, who took to Instagram on Saturday from the hospital to warn users about the potential risks associated with taking the COVID shot.

“I’m in the hospital right now with heart complications from the COVID-19 vaccine. I want to inform as many people as I can about the risks from taking the vaccine that I wish someone would have told me,” Stallings said.

“I’m a Division 1 student athlete with no prior health issues and I got the second COVID shot Tuesday, and within four days I have been diagnosed with myocarditis and was told that I probably won’t be able to play my senior season now.”

“It isn’t right for people to be forded to take the vaccine because there are actual side effects like this that could happen to you, and the NCAA should not mandate student athletes to get the vaccine because of what could happen to so many fellow student athletes’ health issues which has happened to me,” Stallings continued.

Stallings went on to say that he’s spoken to other student athletes who contracted heart issues as a result of taking the vaccine.

“I’ve spoken with some other student athletes that have also had to have either heart surgery or have had heart issues from this and it’s very scary stuff. And a lot of people in our age group apparently are at higher risk from heart issues from the vaccine and it really does need to be talked about,” he said.

Hundreds of cases of myocarditis have been documented in teens not just in America but in Canada and Europe as well, which the media has been covering up.

In fact, Ernest Ramirez, who explained in his first interview with Alex Jones how the COVID injection killed his son, has been censored by Facebook for trying to share his tragic story.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/heart-inflammation-in-teens-explodes-across-us-after-fda-approves-injections/

56 minutes ago, Velma said:

Buying or even attempting to buy a forged certificate is a crime in the UK and using a forged certificate to travel is fraud by false representation. If you're caught selling fake certificates in the UK, you might face a prison sentence.

Take the vax and its a death sentence so forging a cert is nothing to particularly worry about

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Buying or even attempting to buy a forged certificate is a crime in the UK and using a forged certificate to travel is fraud by false representation. If you're caught selling fake certificates in the UK, you might face a prison sentence.

thank you for reply. i am worried about losing my job and not sure what to do. we have very little worker rights where i live, i am not sure a vx exemption will be good enough, here they just fire you and find someone that will comply.

The proles were told if they got a jab they would get their ‘freedom’ back, they didn’t. Then it was two jabs to get your life back, that didn’t happen either. The next teaser was the booster, but that’s useless too, because now, it doesn’t matter how many doses you have had, everyone in the WORLD must get vaxxed for it to work.

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

Repatriate them to the wild, they will soon get well.

There will be the usual excuses of born in captivity so won't be able to survive the wild to 'can't risk giving all the wild gorillas the covid'

Their fate is already sealed and it enables the zoo to get rid of their gorilla's reativly cheaply,compare the cost of a single bullet to the cost of rewilding one gorilla

If they don't get rid they are finshed as a zoo,can't imagine many normies wanting to visit a zoo with a population of hairy covid spreaders

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

So far, I think people have jerried that the groups being reported here could be traps, but eventually with people losing hope and our economy going to shit, others (who don’t necessarily think three steps ahead but just want immediate action to counter their disillusionment) could be induced to join such groups and it will kick off, justifying further restrictions/martial law etc

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

check the state of this cvnt

checks profile.... yup.

Even the state of the look on the face.

image.png.bc7f3a8edba003c2f558a3022daaaacd.png

I'd like to think this is a fake account, but if not, she is a despicable fucker, who hopefully is fast tracked to her 3rd, 4th jab etc. What a POS.

2 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

I'd like to think this is a fake account, but if not, she is a despicable fucker, who hopefully is fast tracked to her 3rd, 4th jab etc. What a POS.

real person, very easy to find... and I'm in a bit of an aggravated mood hahaha so decided to share a personal message on her FB lol

(I don't normally do childish, petty things like this btw.... just itching for a rumble lol)

image.png.ee33e3ff9fc3bea01b3df9c2a7852ce4.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm guessing they tranquilize the gorillas before testing, right? I wouldn't like to be the poor bastard that tries to swab a gorilla anyway, assuming the story isn't BS.

More likely its part of a push for animal vaccines for covid,there is a continual slow drip of stories in the msm about animals and covid mainly domestic pet related and i have a sneaking suspicion that the jab manufacturers being successful in getting the child market sorted are now looking for anothr income stream to add to their portfolio,most responsible (!) pet owners have already had their pets chipped in the trial for human chipping so jab passports for animals isn't beyond the realms of possibility and would also act as an inducement to humans to accept the implantable chip

Imagine the profits if it was deemed every cat and dog got jabbed and rechipped and which responsible pet owner is going to turn that down even if not having them jabbed and chipped meant their pets being put down by government decree

• Like 1

two birds with one heavy stone; scare the beejeus out of people to force the jab uptake and put the death knell on retail (we've had it lightly, they've had to pull out the stops now).

I knew NZ would sleep walk into this... only recently have they pushed the.....

Tougher level 2 rules keep restaurants from reopening

10 September 2021 

Fleur Sullivan from renowned Moeraki restaurant Fleur's Place has chosen not to reopen until the South Island moves to alert level 1.

Tighter restrictions under Delta mean only 50 people can be seated inside and they must be socially distanced.

And for a small boutique restaurant like Fleur's it means reopening now is not worth it.

(theres never been a "case" in the Sth Island.)

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

More likely its part of a push for animal vaccines for covid,there is a continual slow drip of stories in the msm about animals and covid mainly domestic pet related and i have a sneaking suspicion that the jab manufacturers being successful in getting the child market sorted are now looking for anothr income stream to add to their portfolio,most responsible (!) pet owners have already had their pets chipped in the trial for human chipping so jab passports for animals isn't beyond the realms of possibility and would also act as an inducement to humans to accept the implantable chip

Imagine the profits if it was deemed every cat and dog got jabbed and rechipped and which responsible pet owner is going to turn that down even if not having them jabbed and chipped meant their pets being put down by government decree

They will eventually require all animals to be jabbed, it's part of their DNA re-programming agenda.

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

two birds with one heavy stone; scare the beejeus out of people to force the jab uptake and put the death knell on retail (we've had it lightly, they've had to pull out the stops now).

I knew NZ would sleep walk into this... only recently have they pushed the.....

Tougher level 2 rules keep restaurants from reopening

10 September 2021 

Fleur Sullivan from renowned Moeraki restaurant Fleur's Place has chosen not to reopen until the South Island moves to alert level 1.

Tighter restrictions under Delta mean only 50 people can be seated inside and they must be socially distanced.

And for a small boutique restaurant like Fleur's it means reopening now is not worth it.

(theres never been a "case" in the Sth Island.)

I think NZ is readying the bolt hole for those wretched members of the elite who plan to use it as their base of operations once the western countries start collapsing inwards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Croatia: COVID Certificates to Be Mandatory in Hospitals, Says Minister
https://www.total-croatia-news.com/news/55969-covid-certificates-to-be-mandatory-in-hospitals-says-minister

Things are behind the times in Croatia, in the streets, parks, bars and restaurants it is still 2019, pre-COVID.  They had a couple of big earthquakes last year, so that was a real emergency for them to focus on.  Croatia has much to catch up on.

Edited by Orange Alert

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

They will eventually require all animals to be jabbed, it's part of their DNA re-programming agenda.

they hate nature; it's beauty and majesty is pure God/Source/Prime Creators free expression (as is Humanity) ...thus an antithesis to evil, deep down darkness is jealous.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1