Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/16/2021 at 6:46 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

They do, I just think they're some tech test bed nation, so maybe the elites are cutting them some slack? There are quite a lot of bright minds in Stockholm in the tech industry, but you also have the idiots willingly embracing implants.

 

Places like Malmo are a bit fragile too because of the lack of social cohesion these days, and people might kick off if the elites push too hard.

 

That's just my opinion though, there may be other reasons why Sweden is more relaxed right now.

 

10/09/21
Sweden Launches World’s Second Digital Currency Backed by a Central Bank
https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/sweden-launches-worlds-second-digital-currency-backed-by-a-central-bank-2612824

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

can someone screenshot a few and post. ?

 

here are just a few;

 

Tweet

 
See new Tweets

Conversation

 
 
 
yUy0nz7q_normal.jpg
 
I have an idea about controlling infections. It’s radical - but please hear me out: 1. If you are ill, stay home until you are better. 2. If you are not ill, carry on as normal.
 
 
207
 
793
 
4K
 
 
 
 
DqfXjIX1_normal.jpg
 
Australian hospitals using IVM only for vaxed in spite of banning it for early treatment.
 
 
 
 
 
jiyBEPKFdJqPv0eE.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
226
 
3K
 
3.8K
 
 
 
 
jDLLFXBf_normal.jpg
 
When I attended medical school 30 years ago medical paternalism was out, patients rights were paramount and informed consent was sacred. What’s happened?
 
 
247
 
963
 
3.4K
 
 
 
 
KjV-Te29_normal.jpg
 
AUSTRALIA IS OUR WARNING!!!
 
 
76
 
879
 
3.4K
 
 
 
 
9mIlUtuB_normal.jpg
 
Don't be fooled. The PM still retains all of the powers he claims to be scrapping. He can still shut down businesses ' our freedoms with the flick of a pen using the Public Health Act 1984. He's just throwing a scrap to Tory backbenchers to get his emergency powers extended.
Quote Tweet
 
 
2aoGYkl9_mini.jpg
 
Sky News Politics
 
@SkyNewsPolitics
· Sep 12
The prime minister is expected to repeal some powers of the Coronavirus Act as he sets out the government's plan for managing #COVID19 over the autumn and winter https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-pm-to-repeal-parts-of-coronavirus-act-that-are-no-longer-necessary-12404836
 
238
 
1.1K
 
3.3K
 
 
 
 
6MQDCahw_normal.jpg
 
My stomach is in knots. I'm told the vax mandate for my job will be coming down this week. I don't know what to do. I'm sick with worry.
 
 
1.4K
 
535
 
3.2K
 
 
 
 
gS1Qtkc__normal.jpg
 
Lockdowns don’t work. Vaccine passports don’t work. Masks don’t work. But 18 months of coercive social conditioning devised by quack behavioural scientists clearly do work.
 
 
122
 
718
 
2.9K
 
 
 
 
9mIlUtuB_normal.jpg
 
Sorry, politicians shouldn't get credit for deciding not to do the stupid, pointless, immoral and illiberal thing they had threatened to do.
Quote Tweet
 
 
9mIlUtuB_mini.jpg
 
Julia Hartley-Brewer
 
@JuliaHB1
· 19h
VACCINE PASSPORTS @BorisJohnson It was wrong to ever consider them. It was wrong to ever threaten them. It was wrong to pretend they would save a single life. If you don't stand by your principles, then they aren't principles; they're just slogans. We won't forget this.
 
188
 
489
 
2.8K
 
 
 
 
qszm_hkk_normal.jpg
 
 
Horrifying...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
0:57
101.4K views
 
 
 
163
 
1.9K
 
2.7K
 
 
 
 
ZsXQlZ5c_normal.png
 
 
 
 
Image
 
71
 
1.1K
 
2.6K
 
 
 
 
HQshVGsx_normal.jpg
 
Yesterday I had to correct a radio host who said to me on air, that cases were rising. If I hadn’t, thousands of people would have assumed she was right. Enough isn’t made of the good news, if this trend continues with schools back, it bodes very well for winter.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jack121 said:

 

What are you wishing for.

 

I'm saying that the Taliban are not really a threat to the elites. They're just now in bed with the Eurasianists for the Belt and Road future, not that they never wasn't though.

 

46 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"It is not inconceivable that the Soviets will make concessions on Afghanistan in order to gain new strategic advantages."

 

- Anatoliy Mikhaylovich Golitsyn

 

And it looks like it worked.

 

tvm.jpg

 

Imagine thinking the Taliban are actually a threat to the elites. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Since Dan has revealed he will legislate to ban the swastika, it has begun popping up all over the town here (what’d he think was gonna happen, really).

1A99B840-54AB-48D1-A8FE-D82BB4EEFE1E.png.55d636a45d2e086e8d1d9768facbf489.png

F2998F10-A390-4597-8BF3-52D0CCBB57F2.png.6542338767ac6e331c856948f3c359da.png

CA499BEE-420B-4C77-8FFF-535B2BA42DFA.png.d8755e98cade95bad4057079ef92e2d3.png

 

 

 

This is strange, I was only thinking yesterday, what if I were to advertise a swastika or a golliwog in my car, how many people would it wind up ?:classic_ohmy: I must be tuning into something .:classic_biggrin:

 

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Since Dan has revealed he will legislate to ban the swastika, it has begun popping up all over the town here (what’d he think was gonna happen, really).

1A99B840-54AB-48D1-A8FE-D82BB4EEFE1E.png.55d636a45d2e086e8d1d9768facbf489.png

F2998F10-A390-4597-8BF3-52D0CCBB57F2.png.6542338767ac6e331c856948f3c359da.png

CA499BEE-420B-4C77-8FFF-535B2BA42DFA.png.d8755e98cade95bad4057079ef92e2d3.png

 

 

hahaha... that's funny!

I saw a pic of something that had hung a HANG DAN effigy off a freeway overpass earlier..life size hanging by a rope around it's neck..

 

Dan wants to outlaw "ridicule" too. We have similar new laws, not as hardcore as the Scottish ones (where you can't say mean things about protected groups in your own home) but more "minority protection" and the nobody minister  mumbled things like mocking politicians... he couldn't explain it... it's one of those "open to interpterion" ones..

 

The government is considering creating a new, clearer hate speech offence in the Crimes Act, removing it from the Human Rights Act.

That would mean anyone who "intentionally stirs up, maintains or normalises hatred against a protected group" by being "threatening, abusive or insulting, including by inciting violence" would break the law.

The punishment for hate speech offences could also increase - from up to three months' imprisonment or a fine of up to $7000, to up to three years' imprisonment or a fine of up to $50,000.

The groups protected from hate speech could also grow - the government is considering changing the language and widening the incitement provisions in the Human Rights Act.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/445495/hate-speech-govt-plans-new-law-tougher-penalties

 

 

You'd have to go looking pretty hard to find any real "Aryan Supremacists" who believe Europeans are better than others, and even harder to find real Neo-Nazis' - somewhere in the Southern USA/Alabama maybe! lol

 

 such a subversion of an powerful symbol - people probably have no idea of it's significance for many, many ancient cultures across the globe!

1629140589_Screenshot2021-02-26134150-min.png.cf93218c4db1cc9c9eb38f443ff77e5a.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

hahaha... that's funny!

I saw a pic of something that had hung a HANG DAN effigy off a freeway overpass earlier..life size hanging by a rope around it's neck..

 

Dan wants to outlaw "ridicule" too. We have similar new laws, not as hardcore as the Scottish ones (where you can't say mean things about protected groups in your own home) but more "minority protection" and the nobody minister  mumbled things like mocking politicians... he couldn't explain it... it's one of those "open to interpterion" ones..

 

The government is considering creating a new, clearer hate speech offence in the Crimes Act, removing it from the Human Rights Act.

That would mean anyone who "intentionally stirs up, maintains or normalises hatred against a protected group" by being "threatening, abusive or insulting, including by inciting violence" would break the law.

The punishment for hate speech offences could also increase - from up to three months' imprisonment or a fine of up to $7000, to up to three years' imprisonment or a fine of up to $50,000.

The groups protected from hate speech could also grow - the government is considering changing the language and widening the incitement provisions in the Human Rights Act.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/445495/hate-speech-govt-plans-new-law-tougher-penalties

 

 

You'd have to go looking pretty hard to find any real "Aryan Supremacists" who believe Europeans are better than others, and even harder to find real Neo-Nazis' - somewhere in the Southern USA/Alabama maybe! lol

 

 such a subversion of an powerful symbol - people probably have no idea of it's significance for many, many ancient cultures across the globe!

1629140589_Screenshot2021-02-26134150-min.png.cf93218c4db1cc9c9eb38f443ff77e5a.png

 

They want comedy gone, kaput period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

This is strange, I was only thinking yesterday, what if I were to advertise a swastika or a golliwog in my car, how many people would it wind up ?:classic_ohmy: I must be tuning into something .:classic_biggrin:

 

Good luck finding a golliwog nowadays, funnily enough a few years ago they made a comeback as I saw them in some arty crafty shops, but haven’t seen them since. Soon everything will be a trigger for somebody.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Seems like we're all going to be screwed like the Germans soon.

 

 

https://reclaimthenet.org/german-man-raided-by-police-after-calling-politician-a-dick-on-twitter/

was reading that yesterday I think... nothing shocks me coming out of Deutschland now - not after that live arrest of some Dr (who disagreed with convid) live while he was doing a youtube stream

 

and then when a judge overruled the mask in school mandate the Feds overruled him and then raided his home and took all his electronics.

https://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2021/04/28/german-judge-under-police-surveillance-after-ruling-compulsory-mask-wearing-in-schools-unconstitutional/

 

I know Germany has a similar set up to the US re; States/Federal etc, but I don't think the individual states have as many rights set in stone like the US..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Good luck finding a golliwog nowadays, funnily enough a few years ago they made a comeback as I saw them in some arty crafty shops, but haven’t seen them since. Soon everything will be a trigger for somebody.

 

I have one, I bought it a few years back. I think you can still buy them on line.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-golliwogs-for-sale-in-a-uk-shop-store-22451951.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

hahaha... that's funny!

I saw a pic of something that had hung a HANG DAN effigy off a freeway overpass earlier..life size hanging by a rope around it's neck..

 

Dan wants to outlaw "ridicule" too. We have similar new laws, not as hardcore as the Scottish ones (where you can't say mean things about protected groups in your own home) but more "minority protection" and the nobody minister  mumbled things like mocking politicians... he couldn't explain it... it's one of those "open to interpterion" ones..

 

The government is considering creating a new, clearer hate speech offence in the Crimes Act, removing it from the Human Rights Act.

That would mean anyone who "intentionally stirs up, maintains or normalises hatred against a protected group" by being "threatening, abusive or insulting, including by inciting violence" would break the law.

The punishment for hate speech offences could also increase - from up to three months' imprisonment or a fine of up to $7000, to up to three years' imprisonment or a fine of up to $50,000.

The groups protected from hate speech could also grow - the government is considering changing the language and widening the incitement provisions in the Human Rights Act.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/445495/hate-speech-govt-plans-new-law-tougher-penalties

 

 

You'd have to go looking pretty hard to find any real "Aryan Supremacists" who believe Europeans are better than others, and even harder to find real Neo-Nazis' - somewhere in the Southern USA/Alabama maybe! lol

 

 such a subversion of an powerful symbol - people probably have no idea of it's significance for many, many ancient cultures across the globe!

1629140589_Screenshot2021-02-26134150-min.png.cf93218c4db1cc9c9eb38f443ff77e5a.png

😂Yep Dan wants to lock up his dissenters who ridicule him. I think there may be a huge market for Dan voodoo dolls this Christmas, someone could make a fortune from this💰. There is a lot of propaganda around here about the rise of neo nazis in Australia, where there is none, Dan will pay to make it happen. I think it would literally take years of de programming to reverse people’s perceptions of the swastika, maybe in the new world there’s a chance 🌍 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

This is strange, I was only thinking yesterday, what if I were to advertise a swastika or a golliwog in my car, how many people would it wind up ?:classic_ohmy: I must be tuning into something .:classic_biggrin:

 

I had an old book from my parents called Little Black Sambo, which I tried to sell on ebay last year - it very rapidly got de-listed after complaints!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

I had an old book from my parents called Little Black Sambo, which I tried to sell on ebay last year - it very rapidly got de-listed after complaints!

 

I believe ebay has a ban on them, I remember having one as child, loved it to bits (literally) :classic_biggrin: 🧒🏿

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...