Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Only a portion of that thread:

gereg.jpg

Keeps repeating "How's the mass civil disobedience campaign against vaccine mandates going?"

It's like he is some movie villain toying with people like a cat does with a mouse, and people wonder why we don't want their vaccines.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Only a portion of that thread:

gereg.jpg

Keeps repeating "How's the mass civil disobedience campaign against vaccine mandates going?"

It's like he is some movie villain toying with people like a cat does with a mouse, and people wonder why we don't want their vaccines.

He's  just a jerk; a rabid donkey. No offence to donkeys of course.

Edited by Anders

On 9/10/2021 at 8:14 PM, Not Thoth said:

I'm pretty sure declaring war on your own citizens is treason.

well they already did that with 911

you could say they have been waging war of one form or another against western populations for centuries but yes bidens tone was threatening. Hopefully he will have put a lot of peoples backs up on both sides of the aisle and we will see some non partisan pushback

Edited by Macnamara

On 9/10/2021 at 5:05 PM, DaleP said:

You see we shouldn't dismiss people with old ways by some kind of hocus pocus.

There is a science to it.

If you carry pollution (positive ion) then of course, if you visit a waterfalls or river, you get to discharge your positive ion and that makes you feel good. If you think everything is energy, this makes sense.

well going back to the possible source of horseshoes as a good luck charm i was out picking brambles and wine berries the other day and was reminded that you shouldn't pick blackberries after 29th september which is michaelsmas

Around this time worms leave a horse shoe shape on the leaves which people used to say was the devils hoofprint. The 'devil' simply being, in this context, christian speak for the forces of winter, death and decay and its around this time that maggots start to gather on the fruit. Obviously the end of september sees a turning point into autumn as the suns power wane

On 9/10/2021 at 5:05 PM, DaleP said:

So is pyramid. I know you guys diss elites using pyramid but pyramid itself is not a bad thing.

pyra= fire

mid = middle

the fire in the middle.

Its the use of the pyramid as a symbol by the illuminati that conspiracy theorists are identifying as a marker of the cabal. Although you can also speak of the pyramidal structure of the current hierarchical system which the cabal control the top of

Edited by Macnamara

On 9/10/2021 at 2:59 PM, DaleP said:

I was speakint to an ambulace crew yesterday and he was jabbed. He had this weird white/yellow pale skin around his eyes which is quite common amongst jabbed.

sounds like jaundice

so if their red blood cells are breaking down into bilirubin at a higher rate than normal their liver may be struggling to then process the bilirubin

On 9/10/2021 at 3:18 PM, DaleP said:

Waiting everyone or many more people to join kumbaya to change the prison environment into heaven is a misconception because prison is a prison. Earth is earth, not Mars. However, you can create heaven while you are in prison. It's all to do with how you perceive.

nevertheless our collective experience is shaped by the sum of the choices made by individuals

if lots of individuals make poor choices it will create a collective problem for everyone

everyone then suffers a collective karma for the poor choices of individuals

4 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

A few thoughts of my own.

It seems patently clear to me that this latest standown on the issue of vaccine passports is indicative of the fact that the psychopaths have gone for the line too quickly.

In and of itself this surely begs the question why, given the nature of their cold calculating modus operandi?

they say one thing and then do the other

that has been the pattern throughout this scamdemic

so i wouldn't pay too much heed to what politicians say. You know they are lying because their lips are moving

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

the Vaccine Surveillance Report shows that the "overwhelming majority of those infected in the age group of 40 to 79 the have been double vaxxed".

Mr Peston said that part of this explanation is because leading scientists claim that “vaccine efficacy is not as good as we would like for the Delta variant”.

So Mr Peston its not because its the jabs themselves that are making those people sick???

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xelador said:

Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

i have been carrying out a study for many years now and i have concluded that children are far more at risk from the government than anything else

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

live for that day when our understanding is the norm and work to bring it about

Well it's a bit depressing when I look back on so many of my posts from various threads that are just blank because the content that I shared no longer exists, but I need to learn to archive or screenshot more. I'm not giving up though. Won't be much to live for if TPTB get their way anyway. 👍

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 12:35 AM, skitzorat said:

Jacinda Ardern says Auckland teenager's death not related to Pfizer vaccine

Rumours that an Auckland student's death is linked to the Pfizer vaccine are being shut down by the Prime Minister. 

Jacinda Ardern said there have been no deaths to any teenagers in New Zealand related to getting vaccinated and encouraged New Zealanders to continue getting vaccinated.

An unfounded rumour began circulating online on Saturday night that an Auckland Year 13 student had died after receiving the vaccine. 

It gained traction when lawyer and NZ Outdoors Party co-leader Sue Grey - a well-known anti-vaccine activist - posted about it to her followers. 

The post attracted over 1400 comments before it was taken down late this morning but has also been cited overseas.

When asked about the report at the 1pm press conference on Sunday, Ardern quickly denied the rumour.

"All I would say is, those who seek to make those links, I just can't imagine how distressing that would be for family members," Ardern said.

"We've been advised in that particular case that there is no link.

"If there is information there to be shared, it is reported to us and we proactively share that so I would advise caution on believing some of the information that is shared by those who are ultimately seeking to undermine people's decision around being vaccinated." 

The Prime Minister encouraged people to continue to get vaccinated as it was the best way to protect yourself and "it could literally save your life".

So a kid DID die, thanks for the confirmation Cindy.......and of course she/they would say there's no link!

The lawyer Sue with help from other people has been keeping a citizens register of deaths and injuries as they occur - self reported via social media/email etc so nothing absolute, but it's beyond "coincidence" now when people drop to the floor within days! - twitter people on the article were NOT buying it:

Teens THIS WEEK:

Sun - starship hospital 12 y/o myocarditis

Tues - 15 y/o heart attack

Thurs - 17 y/o died of clot in heart

Fri - year 10 (age 15) heart attack

It GAULS me she goes on to say "it could literally save your life"....different tune to March/April last year