Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

And you can't get rid of this virus because they all in breed amongst themselves. Where's isis when you need them.

Find in strange that 'arry and little willie look nothing like diana, in fact they don't even look like brothers, there's no similarity you would expect from people who share the same genes.

They both have the smackhead baldieness associated with drug taking though, that's the only trait they both share.

And why are they wearing all those medals, exactly which war did they fight in. Or are are those medals set for world records acheived in the number of children they raped and murdered, or who managed to suck satan's cock the longest.

Bastards the lot of them.

I've never wished anything to befall children, but these in the photo...

Actually although I have been very disillusioned with the Royals over the last couple of years I always liked Harry . I can understand why he'd want to get away from "the Firm " and go to America ,but he  seems to have gone over the top with his views on the jab and fake new.Pity he and his wife got so vilified  in the media .And he did actually serve in Afghanistan .. Personally I think William looks very much like Diana and Harry despite the rumours of Charles not being his dad  is starting to look more like Charles as he gets older .Anyway as this is off topic Ill finish .Sad to say i once admired the Queen and thought her a constant in the lives of the people . They are all complicit in the current situation and no doubt many other things as well :(

Another useful idiot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58486106

"The pressure on players to be immunised could increase if the government presses on with plans to make vaccine passports mandatory for fans attending sports events in England with crowds of more than 20,000 people. "

Could this be a good thing? I hope football is ruined because lots of high profile players have to quit. That might make people pay attention. We'll soon see what Ronaldo is really made of anyway. I guess there's always a saline shot to keep them (and the public) quiet.

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Savings will be raided,private ownership of gold and silver will become illegal (been done several times in the past) assets will either be outright seized or more likely the narrative will continue on the path of 'oh you are old you dont need that 4 bed house you scraped your knuckles to blood earning and there is a housing crisis you know' everything is moving towards digital centrally controlled 'tokens' with every transaction logged inspected and where they can get away with it taxed and then taxed some more

With the vanishing of high st banks we wont ever see the likes of the Northern rock queues again,Who will people complain to ? who will people demand their money from ? limits on cash point withdrawls already exist

A seris of strongly worded emails won't have the same impact as several hundred people battering down the doors of their local branch of the Opium traders favourite HSBC demanding cold hard plastic cash

With no cash how do you sell physical gold  ? i got rid of my small supply some time ago and i wouldn't trust ANY crypto no matter the price of bitcoin today,it was created out of thin air and it will vanish into it just as quickly when the decision is taken that its time

A complete financial crash is coming,it's the only way they can universally switch to their token based system and it will be delivered as a way out of the mess they created in the first place.Analysts can get their panties in a bunch and predict whatever they like but this writings been on the wall a while now

Just my 0.000002 britcoins worth

Crypto - is pump and dump!

https://web.archive.org/web/20210907205754/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/the-real-reason-govt-allowed-bitcoin/

"Drug dealers are not using and cryptocurrency because blockchain can be used to track money. There are programmers working right now on trying to devise a completely new form of cryptocurrency without blockchain to restore privacy. Blockchain technology can be traced! With the propaganda about Bitcoin and blockchain, it offers NO security in any transaction which is deemed illegal. Tax evasion is also a crime. I can CONFIRM that Bitcoin has been allowed to prosper because the government can trace the transactions and that is far better for them than paper money.

There are programmers now fully aware that Bitcoin offers no protection whatsoever and they are trying to create a new system that obliterates the blockchain to make it untraceable."

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

they are removed from the consequences and it is someone else who has to suffer the consequences of that persons blindness and as a result that person NEVER learns

But what if onus is on individual? After all, we were given freewill to do whatever we like? I am not talking about right or wrong because these markers change with time. An example of such idea is that once being gay was illegal, now that people needs to be acceptable of it. I'm not arguing which is good or bad but the concept of an idea changing over time.

Morever, it is near impossible to think of eventual consequence. What seems like right at the time of doing could turn out to be good or worse even. You cannot control others after all, they have freewill to do what they like.

Only if you don't get blinded, that's the only control you have.

Waiting everyone or many more people to join kumbaya to change the prison environment into heaven is a misconception because prison is a prison. Earth is earth, not Mars. However, you can create heaven while you are in prison. It's all to do with how you perceive.

I think we focus on others too much so that we don't have to deal with what's within.

It's easier that way. Always someone else we can blame but ourselves.

14 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So finally I looked up what Guillain-Barre syndrome and its symptoms are.

This makes sense in terms of jabbed people suddenly deteriorating with pain and developing back/leg problems, on clutch etc.

I was speakint to an ambulace crew yesterday and he was jabbed. He had this weird white/yellow pale skin around his eyes which is quite common amongst jabbed. But now I know which jab he had...AZ because I developed another cramps in the evening. I kept distance from him but winds were sometimes blowing from him to me so I got the whiff of it. Bruises occur when I encounter Pfizer jabbed zombies. He didn't seems to know any of the ingredients in it and surprised that no virus exists.... according to FOIs anyway.

The swine flu virus vax was stopped in the 70s because a small few developed guillain barre.

These days they just go ploughing on with it.

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

The swine flu virus vax was stopped in the 70s because a small few developed guillain barre.

These days they just go ploughing on with it.

I can't come up with the right word to explain succinctly but these days they can turn around and say, "oh this vial contains radioactive particle, it's good for you." and nobody bat an eyelid. I know bold bit has been repeatedly commented but we need to wake up to the situation. It's like hearing "the Titanic is sinking....titanic is sinking..." and you need to realise it is sinking. I think this hypnosis has got to us as well in this sense.

• Like 1

Just now, DaleP said:

I can't come up with the right word to explain succinctly but these days they can turn around and say, "oh this vial contains radioactive particle, it's good for you." and nobody bat an eyelid. I know bold bit has been repeatedly commented but we need to wake up to the situation. It's like hearing "the Titanic is sinking....titanic is sinking..." and you need to realise it is sinking. I think this hypnosis has got to us as well in this sense.

Titanic ?

flag.jpg

Tesco is like 50/50 maskists now even in air strip clownworld central where I live. Im wondering whats changed with the virus. Does it only come out when its raining, as they seem to wear them more often then. I seriously doubt these people have wised up atall so not kidding myself.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

So who will take UBI?

If it is their plan to push everyone into unemployment then they can.

We've seen small businesses have been destroyed so it's inevitable that it will trickle down to individual level soon or later.

You are a truther so you won't take it and live on the street....right?

But still own a smartphone.......

20 minutes ago, zarkov said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210907205754/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/the-real-reason-govt-allowed-bitcoin/

"Drug dealers are not using and cryptocurrency because blockchain can be used to track money. There are programmers working right now on trying to devise a completely new form of cryptocurrency without blockchain to restore privacy. Blockchain technology can be traced! With the propaganda about Bitcoin and blockchain, it offers NO security in any transaction which is deemed illegal. Tax evasion is also a crime. I can CONFIRM that Bitcoin has been allowed to prosper because the government can trace the transactions and that is far better for them than paper money.

There are programmers now fully aware that Bitcoin offers no protection whatsoever and they are trying to create a new system that obliterates the blockchain to make it untraceable."

And at each untraceable step the governments will be one step ahead,they have all bases covered unfortunately

Just now, DaleP said:

So who will take UBI?

If it is their plan to push everyone into unemployment then they can.

We've seen small businesses have been destroyed so it's inevitable that it will trickle down to individual level soon or later.

You are a truther so you won't take it and live on the street....right?

But still own a smartphone.......

I own a smartphone and get ubi lite fully expecting to be expected to get jabbed to continue receiving it,then it will be trolley dash shopping and getting creative

Ill keep the phone as well,they cant track you if its off and no battery in it (and i can take the battery out in mine)

18 minutes ago, zarkov said:

This is not true, plenty untraceable privacy coin options out there & 'tumblers' for dealers & tax evasion..also decentralised exchanges.

The main reason they allowed or set it up, is to condition you into cashless & the blockchain ID. Also has become to big to really hold back.

Not like they (((wall street))) havent done everything they can to try & sabotage in the past.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Absolutely, 'we' just believe it. 

"fluoride in toothpaste and in antidepressants is good for you, destroying your immune system with isotopes will help heal your cancer."

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Tesco is like 50/50 maskists now even in air strip clownworld central where I live. Im wondering whats changed with the virus. Does it only come out when its raining, as they seem to wear them more often then. I seriously doubt these people have wised up atall so not kidding myself.

I'm quite shocked re masks at the moment.

Where I live it's genuinely around 90% unmasked, both in shops and on the streets.

It was probably the other way around a year ago.

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Was in sainsburys a while ago, seems more masks today and even more on the streets.

I don't  think many have wised up that hasn't or wasn't already so inclined.

The Indians where I buy my baccy have stopped wearing them though and they were full on mask/windscreen 9 months ago

52 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

First of all, he's not the president, he's a fraud. Second, he's forgetting a small thing like the 10th Amendment. He has no power (constitutional power that is) to remove a governor. He'll get a civil war at this rate.

Maybe that's the plan!

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'm quite shocked re masks at the moment.

Where I live it's genuinely around 90% unmasked, both in shops and on the streets.

It was probably the other way around a year ago.

Same here just come past the school at end of road not a single parent picking up their offspring in a mask ,they all had em on the chemists but its in their financial interests to play the game,sm in the pub oppsite no masks in sight

People are in the false sense of security phase and think its over and getting back to normal

The shock induced shortly will be enough to paralyse them in their homes for the rest of winter

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Same here just come past the school at end of road not a single parent picking up their offspring in a mask ,they all had em on the chemists but its in their financial interests to play the game,sm in the pub oppsite no masks in sight

People are in the false sense of security phase and think its over and getting back to normal

The shock induced shortly will be enough to paralyse them in their homes for the rest of winter

Went into the chemist without one the other day nobody said anything,  I won't join in at all whatever.

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I mean there were some rather important people onboard who could have been instrumental in the financial future of the USA and the Federal Reserve but who conveniently died that day

Thank goodness you didn't reply "it didn't sink!!"

I am not (dis)agreeing but if we have...

"We didn't go to the Moon"

"Nazi didn't kill Jews" etc etc...

"Earth if flat..."

"Virus doesn't exist, never did"

Your mind starts to melt like mozzarella on pizza.

But these confusions....mandela effects are done to mind fuck you so that you remain in constant state of hypnosis per "rapid hypnosis induction".

55 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

That poisonous little shit Fauci promised Trump a pandemic back in 2015 or so, and he delivered. No doubt he and Gates have something else to treat us with all ready to go.

It's a mystery virus!

More like mythical.