Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

All part of the plan i fear,collapse of empires writ large

what i don't know just yet is whether or not an economic collapse will mean the destruction of the value of the fiat currency that some people have sitting in their bank account?

For example germany in between the wars where a highly modernised and industrialised country saw its currency eviscerated by the skullduggery of the wall street bankers (rothschild cabal) who managed the reparations after world war 1

the purchasing power of everyones currency nosedived and the value of their savings was destroyed.

Only physical assets held value eg land, gold, silver, artwork (traditionally how the landed class have held onto their wealth over the centuries of upheval and war in europe)

should we be investing our fiat and crypto into tangible goods now? eg off grid technologies to ensure increased independence from the smart grid technocracy

what i do know is that the central banks want to replace fiat currency and crypto currencies with their own central bank digital currencies but will peoples fiat be converted or wiped out?

World could face disastrous financial crisis in 2023 on same scale as devastating 2008-2009 economic crash – Russian central bank

3 Sep, 2021 14:33

By Jonny Tickle

The world might face a financial disaster comparable with the 2008–2009 crisis because of problems accumulated over the last 18 months, which are a byproduct of measures implemented by governments to battle the spread of Covid-19.

That’s according to the Central Bank of Russia, which published a Monetary Policy Guidelines draft report on Wednesday. According to the institution, the world economy could enter a crisis scenario due to both the increase of global debt held by countries and the increasing number of companies with weak financial soundness.

According to the draft, the bank has developed four separate scenarios for the near future, up to 2024. According to its so-called ‘baseline’ scenario, a recession is avoided as countries achieve their vaccine targets and advanced economies shift toward monetary policy normalization.

However, the other three possible scenarios paint a decidedly grimmer picture. In the first instance, the pandemic worsens significantly causing an economic crash worldwide. In the second, the pandemic improves, but problems accumulated over the pandemic deteriorate the economic situation considerably causing a rise in inflation. In the third, monetary policy normalization by advanced economies is accompanied by unsteady dynamics in financial markets, causing a lack of confidence in investors. This is the worst of the three negative scenarios, the bank says.

Russia's economy is suffering from stubbornly high inflation, which currently sits at 6.5%, and has been blamed for eating significantly into living standards in the country ahead of upcoming parliamentary elections.

https://www.rt.com/russia/533877-central-bank-financial-crisis-2023/

Edited by Macnamara

1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

What a ginormous galloping cunt.  If ever there was a basis for a legal test case for a defence to a charge of battery following a well-aimed scissor kick to the bollocks using steel toe-capped boots, this would be it.

"My Lords, if I may, normally this would be battery, but my client - who is a sound bloke - avers that the victim is complete and utter cunt.  Your Lordships will have seen the evidence in the bundle provided over luncheon, and I have to say, all the evidence does point to him being a cunt."

😂

17 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i got banned by breitbart for saying jo cox is in the bahamas

i dunno....i'm not gonna say that every false flag has fake deaths but there have been some people who have died off at very convenient times for the cabal

for example just as investigations were moving in the direction of a trial in court certain people who could be questioned in court then died off

for example leon brittan and greville janner

then of course there was epstein. I suspect (but cannot prove and therefore must admit openly that i am merely speculating and not asserting as fact) that those individuals did in fact not die and were spirited away to secluded locations. You could for example house people somewhere tucked away and sunny like diego garcia

34 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

how could governments wage war by falsely claiming a country had weapons of mass destruction they could deploy against europe in 45 minutes?

how could a government bail out corrupt banks with taxpayers money after those banks had behaved fraudulently by packaging toxic derivatives made out of mortgages (given to sub prime borrowers that the banks knew would default as soon as interest rates rose) that they then bundled together and gave triple A ratings to through their own rating agencies before then selling those toxic derivatives around the global market place?

how could a government regulator allow banks to package those toxic derivatives in the first place?

how could building 7 fall down on 911 when it wasn't even hit by a plane?

how can the most CCTV'd building in the world (the pentagon) not show any footage of a plane hitting it on 911?

how can the government keep hidden from people the fact that the aluminium in vaccines crosses the blood brain barrier causing changes to gene expression?

you could go on and on and the reality is that the government are controlled by very evil people and the reason they get away with all the things they get away with is because the general populace are IGNORE-ant. They IGNORE everything that is going on and that allows the bad guys to keep on doing what bad guys do

some of those lawyers are bad guys and some of them are IGNORE-ant and some of them are aware but afraid in the current climate of fear to tell the truth about the world

Great post Mac.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Holly Willoughby DEVOURS pack of doughnuts

that should read 'holly willoughby devours pack of doughnuts FOR THE CAMERAS'

imo what that is is a pure PR stunt on her part to make it appear like she is a regular person like everyone else

its designed to make people identify with her and like her and not see her as aloof. This increases TRUST levels so that when people like holly tell their adoring viewers like mrs miggins next door to go out and get their jab they will do it....after all holly is that lovely lady off the television isn't she and she is grounded and just like us

TV land is carefully choreographed theatre.....all of it

• Like 5

So I take the point that Govenments over many decades centuries get away and have gotten away with murder literally but let's just concentrate on this whole convid bs that is becoming or has already become George Orwell's 1984 prediction.... Was this guy a time traveller? Makes me wonder. 

Anyway the idea that lawyers are too scared to speak out I can accept in places like China, Russia or North Korea but not in so called free western  democracies and especially in the US there are at least a dozen state governors that are vocally voicing their objections to all the ludricous convid laws. 

Just watching the latest Rumble video with one of the discenting US state news conference's outlining all the obvious lies, contradictions and censorship that Fauci, the WHO, China, Facebook, Twitter and msm have been spewing out and getting away with shoukd surely fill people's hearts with hope. 

All these discenting states in the US which must carry some considerable weight and influence and are not under the thumb of The NWO mob need to combine as one to finally wake up the rest of the world and bring down these evil elite's. 

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i dunno....i'm not gonna say that every false flag has fake deaths but there have been some people who have died off at very convenient times for the cabal

for example just as investigations were moving in the direction of a trial in court certain people who could be questioned in court then died off

for example leon brittan and greville janner

then of course there was epstein. I suspect (but cannot prove and therefore must admit openly that i am merely speculating and not asserting as fact) that those individuals did in fact not die and were spirited away to secluded locations. You could for example house people somewhere tucked away and sunny like diego garcia

Like Robert Maxwell of course the original faker.

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what i do know is that the central banks want to replace fiat currency and crypto currencies with their own central bank digital currencies but will peoples fiat be converted or wiped out?

that's a BIG question i don't hear anyone talking about but i suspect we will start to hear some more voices discussing that in the independent media arena in the near future

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Like Robert Maxwell of course the original faker.

yes he was a mossad asset wasn't he? (as will be his daughter ghislaine)

israel has been a safe haven for jewish criminals such as mobster meyer lansky but perhaps some people would just be too embrassing to take in (would undermine the public image of israel and make it harder for israel to keep up a pretense of being a civilised democracy) so its better just to fake their death and remove them from the chessboard and replace them with the next cardboard cut out

'dead' rats don't squeal

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ar55 said:

The UK Government is set to go against scientific advice and jab 12-15 year olds.

Tough one for the ‘follow the science’ brigade.

tough one for the 'my body my choice' brigade too

seems like 'the left' has no integrity when it comes to the principles they love to ram down peoples throats when it suits them politically to do so = moral reletavism

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

QR codes beside 'no cellphone' signs at petrol pumps🤡

Above the QR code - "Please scan in a sign" and the mandatory mask sign is another stating "Why wait?"  "Unlock the pump with Pay-in-app".  It is only a screwdriver's turn away to combine cashless (only) payment with a freedom health pass status.

worth a read to see how the corporate media likes to cook the figures to create false perceptions of reality:

FACT CHECK – 70% of [alleged] ‘Covid-19’ deaths are among the VACCINATED population; not the unvaccinated population as claimed by Boris Johnson, the BBC & Sky News

https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/09/fact-check-boris-bbc-sky-news-lie-about-unvaccinated-death-rate/

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

They going to have to invent a Sudden Death Syndrome in Adults SDSA to explain all these vaccine deaths. "mystery illness" 

Or attribute it to the Marburg virus or the latest trend the 'mystery virus'. One thing is certain it will never be the vax.

40 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the neo-marxists and occultists are shutting out any dissenting voice to create echo chambers across the internet

i've been banned so many times. tens of thousands of my posts have been wiped

i've seen 3 forums that i lit up with info dissapear altogether, one go private and one hacked

they are coordinated across forums and give each other heads up if a blacklisted person pops up

there is not free speech out there, there is only pro-government, pro-corporate propaganda

I've had my posts memory holed elsewhere before, but this was indeed my first time to get a ban, even though it was only a sub-reddit.

Also, I've been replaying old videos, and hopefully they haven't gotten to 153news, seeing that the site has started asking for login credentials, as in this video https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=3G8UY988AYRB

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what i don't know just yet is whether or not an economic collapse will mean the destruction of the value of the fiat currency that some people have sitting in their bank account?

For example germany in between the wars where a highly modernised and industrialised country saw its currency eviscerated by the skullduggery of the wall street bankers (rothschild cabal) who managed the reparations after world war 1

the purchasing power of everyones currency nosedived and the value of their savings was destroyed.

Only physical assets held value eg land, gold, silver, artwork (traditionally how the landed class have held onto their wealth over the centuries of upheval and war in europe)

should we be investing our fiat and crypto into tangible goods now? eg off grid technologies to ensure increased independence from the smart grid technocracy

World could face disastrous financial crisis in 2023 on same scale as devastating 2008-2009 economic crash – Russian central bank

3 Sep, 2021 14:33

By Jonny Tickle

The world might face a financial disaster comparable with the 2008–2009 crisis because of problems accumulated over the last 18 months, which are a byproduct of measures implemented by governments to battle the spread of Covid-19.

That’s according to the Central Bank of Russia, which published a Monetary Policy Guidelines draft report on Wednesday. According to the institution, the world economy could enter a crisis scenario due to both the increase of global debt held by countries and the increasing number of companies with weak financial soundness.

According to the draft, the bank has developed four separate scenarios for the near future, up to 2024. According to its so-called ‘baseline’ scenario, a recession is avoided as countries achieve their vaccine targets and advanced economies shift toward monetary policy normalization.

However, the other three possible scenarios paint a decidedly grimmer picture. In the first instance, the pandemic worsens significantly causing an economic crash worldwide. In the second, the pandemic improves, but problems accumulated over the pandemic deteriorate the economic situation considerably causing a rise in inflation. In the third, monetary policy normalization by advanced economies is accompanied by unsteady dynamics in financial markets, causing a lack of confidence in investors. This is the worst of the three negative scenarios, the bank says.

Russia's economy is suffering from stubbornly high inflation, which currently sits at 6.5%, and has been blamed for eating significantly into living standards in the country ahead of upcoming parliamentary elections.

https://www.rt.com/russia/533877-central-bank-financial-crisis-2023/

Savings will be raided,private ownership of gold and silver will become illegal (been done several times in the past) assets will either be outright seized or more likely the narrative will continue on the path of 'oh you are old you dont need that 4 bed house you scraped your knuckles to blood earning and there is a housing crisis you know' everything is moving towards digital centrally controlled 'tokens' with every transaction logged inspected and where they can get away with it taxed and then taxed some more

With the vanishing of high st banks we wont ever see the likes of the Northern rock queues again,Who will people complain to ? who will people demand their money from ? limits on cash point withdrawls already exist

A seris of strongly worded emails won't have the same impact as several hundred people battering down the doors of their local branch of the Opium traders favourite HSBC demanding cold hard plastic cash

With no cash how do you sell physical gold  ? i got rid of my small supply some time ago and i wouldn't trust ANY crypto no matter the price of bitcoin today,it was created out of thin air and it will vanish into it just as quickly when the decision is taken that its time

A complete financial crash is coming,it's the only way they can universally switch to their token based system and it will be delivered as a way out of the mess they created in the first place.Analysts can get their panties in a bunch and predict whatever they like but this writings been on the wall a while now

Just my 0.000002 britcoins worth

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Savings will be raided,private ownership of gold and silver will become illegal (been done several times in the past) assets will either be outright seized

yes i think all of that would be on their wishlist

With no cash how do you sell physical gold  ?

I'm not really much of a gold bug as its mostly out of my reach. For most people it is too expensive and doesn't come in small enough sizes to actually trade for day to day goods in a black market economy

Only silver has that potential

i wouldn't trust ANY crypto no matter the price of bitcoin today,it was created out of thin air and it will vanish into it just as quickly when the decision is taken that its time

yeah it looks like the globalists are putting the knife into it to make way for their own central bank digital currencies that will run on their own closed ended blockchains

A complete financial crash is coming,it's the only way they can universally switch to their token based system and it will be delivered as a way out of the mess they created in the first place.

see that's what i suspect because if everyones currency is wiped of value they will be in a state of shock and despair. that's when the technocrats can step in and say 'don't worry we will bail you out with digital universal basic income so that you can buy your rationed bug-food and synthetic meat and GMO veg from our smart stores; all you have to do is make sure your vaccine passport is upto date with the latest [extermination] jabs'

Analysts can get their panties in a bunch and predict whatever they like but this writings been on the wall a while now

yes

Just my 0.000002 britcoins worth

lol